Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Oct 27, 2014 1:28 AM

Sep 2012
Valus said:
Very good anime, from reading a lot of the other post it seems majority of people didn't understand anything going on in this anime.

i'm guessing either very young age group with no life experience or just used to mindless fanservice and always in your face hold my hand happy ending explanations that don't actually require you to use a brain.

Genres: magic, psychological, romance, slice of life
Themes: clairvoyance, coming of age, friendship, love polygon, unrequited love

seems spot on to me in regards to what the show's classification.

I enjoyed the ending very much, very strong slice of life and coming of age tones.

for me only thing that made sense was their relationships & it was clear who likes who after EP 10 or 11 even her visions made no longer sense, & final 2EP made it was even more confusing, i do not dislike this anime, but it lacks of explanation, they should explain it better

Genres: Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural

i have seen psychological animes before & no problems, at the end all is explained
Sugram22Oct 27, 2014 5:20 AM
Oct 27, 2014 2:02 AM

May 2014
For whatever you can come up with in this borefest, that still doesn't excuse the non-existent communication of whatever it is trying to say. Sure, you can puzzle it together all you want from boredom, but that doesn't make the show any better for what it is: a BORING, mundane literal slice of life presentation with characters flatter than paper.
Oct 27, 2014 4:35 AM
May 2012
I really felt I could cry for the wrong reason. The art, the animation, and the music were all beautifully made, only to be coupled by such a vague storyline that leaved me raising my eyebrow in disapproval every episode. It's such a shame for P.A. Works, this one is a total miss for me.

5/10

(Off Topic) Hopefully, their next project Shirobako would be good, the story looks great.
Oct 27, 2014 12:02 PM

Jul 2012
T3hSource said:
For whatever you can come up with in this borefest, that still doesn't excuse the non-existent communication of whatever it is trying to say. Sure, you can puzzle it together all you want from boredom, but that doesn't make the show any better for what it is: a BORING, mundane literal slice of life presentation with characters flatter than paper.

QFT with the most unrealistic and awkward dialogue in all anime. :/
Oct 31, 2014 2:54 PM

Apr 2014
I'm giving it such a high score only because of the art style.. ( expect for the character design )
The plot is just confusing, especially at the end..
And the Slice of Life and Supernatural genres does not go well together at all.
I'm quite disappointed and sad right now.. x_x

8/10
Nov 9, 2014 8:08 AM

Oct 2009
I'm a big fan of shows that try to explain the plot in a different way than usual, but this was just a big mess. I don't care enough about the characters to look deeper into it. I guess it tried too hard to be something it isn't. And overall, the episodes were boring and I couldn't be arsed to care about the plot. The only good things are the animation and the music.
Nov 9, 2014 11:23 PM

Jan 2012
Im going to buy a chicken right now and name him Jonathan so I can draw cocks all day.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Nov 10, 2014 2:09 AM

Feb 2013
X3blizzard said:
Being a slice of life anime doesn't justify it being crap and having absolutely nothing happen in 13 ep, if I wanted to watch a sol anime, I would have chosen the hundreds of different anime that actually wasn't total crap like glasslip, the only one that dumb around here is u and the people who enjoyed this clusterfuck of an anime, but I am not going to reason with you since giving this crap 8/10 is enough proof that u have shit taste.And fyi the future fragments were versions of alternate worlds , it seems u haven't really understood the story yet u are saying that it's all fresh in ur mind.In the glasslip deserves it's 5/10 rating since it's absolute crap, I would even go as far as to say mahou sensou was better and that's saying a lot
Um....nope. When the mom mentioned that she use to have similar visions when she was younger she said they were not real, and that they were more like her desires....try watching it again dumb dumb.
Nov 10, 2014 9:45 AM

Jan 2013
Can someone explain this show to me please? Like the whole thing with the fragments of future and the relationship between Touko and Kakeru. Would really appreciate it.
Nov 10, 2014 9:51 AM

Dec 2013
GoblinSpell said:
Can someone explain this show to me please? Like the whole thing with the fragments of future and the relationship between Touko and Kakeru. Would really appreciate it.

This show is a steaming pile of horse shiiit and no one knows any explanation for this absurd series.
Nov 10, 2014 4:47 PM

Feb 2013
Don't throw the glass beads... that's gonna hurt if one falls on yer head! (ouch)

The end fit in with the rest of the anime. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't anything special aside from it's slightly mysterious-romantic atmosphere.

Who's voice was that at the end? Doesn't really matter I guess. The credits re-use of the stills was nice.
Nov 12, 2014 9:16 PM

Aug 2010
I kinda going for the haters with this one cause the show is just too boring to bear. The only reason I downloaded it in the first place is that it was PA works anime.

Don't get me wrong there are some good takeaways like the background scenes is good as in all PA works. The OSTs and OP music is very relaxing matched with the background scenes earlier but the upbeat Ending song destroys the mood.

I don't need to mention the reasons why this show is just really bad you guys know the rest but my personal comment on this is it's just too boring. I feel like I'm watching the same episode over and over again. The relaxing feel also becomes a bad point as it allows you to fall a sleep while watching. I'm glad they used the opening song on the ending credits which I think is nice.
Dec 5, 2014 6:29 PM

Jan 2013
Guys i know what happened in the end :) They found out the shrooms they were taking were awesome :)
Dec 9, 2014 6:31 PM

Dec 2007
i enjoyed this series in the beginning but i swear to god, i did not understand a thing about it. xD seriously. i mean, whaaaaaat?
Dec 13, 2014 7:22 AM

Sep 2010
This show gave me cancer. "Ehhhhhhh" doesn't come close to the confusion I had with this plot.
Dec 14, 2014 10:05 AM

Oct 2013
this show is still easily the best of 2014
Dec 22, 2014 9:26 AM
May 2014
unmemorablehero said:
X3blizzard said:
Being a slice of life anime doesn't justify it being crap and having absolutely nothing happen in 13 ep, if I wanted to watch a sol anime, I would have chosen the hundreds of different anime that actually wasn't total crap like glasslip, the only one that dumb around here is u and the people who enjoyed this clusterfuck of an anime, but I am not going to reason with you since giving this crap 8/10 is enough proof that u have shit taste.And fyi the future fragments were versions of alternate worlds , it seems u haven't really understood the story yet u are saying that it's all fresh in ur mind.In the glasslip deserves it's 5/10 rating since it's absolute crap, I would even go as far as to say mahou sensou was better and that's saying a lot
Um....nope. When the mom mentioned that she use to have similar visions when she was younger she said they were not real, and that they were more like her desires....try watching it again dumb dumb.
Doesnt change the fact that this anime is total crap and a waste of time, theres no way i am rewatching this piece of shit just for a single fact.The only fact here is that this anime is a total waste of budget and if u like this anime then i guess u do have shit taste, the only dumb ppl over here are those that actually thought this crap was "deep", i am so glad this shit sold miserably, maybe now anime studios will know what to NOT make
Dec 22, 2014 9:47 AM

Dec 2009
bastek66 said:
THAT WAS FUCKING NOTHING

Truth.
Jan 19, 2015 11:02 AM

Oct 2012
In case you don't really like your life for some reason, watch this. You will shorten it by around 4 hours.

I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."
Jan 21, 2015 7:44 PM

Jun 2014
(I watched this anime while it aired, so forgive me if I've forgotten stuff. I was finally inspired to at least say SOMETHING about it recently.)

Sooo...what was achieved? What was the point of all of that? I mean, I just...okay so they can see into the future....and nothing happens with that. She forsees unfortunate events (let's be frank, events that might actually add a bit of interest to the anime)...but they never happen. And then an ending where I had NO CLUE WHAT WAS HAPPENING.

I mean...does someone have an explanation?

Tomzkk said:
In case you don't really like your life for some reason, watch this. You will shorten it by around 4 hours.

^ For real
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2015 3:03 PM
Jun 2014
StarryKite said:
Rei7 said:
This anime is a bit too deep for most people to understand.

For you to understand and remember everything, you'll need to marathon the show. I know most won't give this anime a chance anymore but I definitely did. Once you understand the show you'll actually think it's quite good.

The thing is, it doesn't matter. Yeah, it has some chicken symbolism and all this "I wanna feel at home" topic, but the characters are extremely boring and awkward, and so are their feelings. I don't believe these kids have ever been such close precious friends. Everyone's romantic feelings seem shallow and forced, especially Touko and Kakeru's. I just couldn't relate, couldn't make myself care for these characters, or care whether their affections will be answered or not. For a romantic slice of life it pretty much means that its core is already ruined.

+ 1
Feb 4, 2015 4:36 AM

Oct 2012
copied from wiki

In the end, Kakeru stays with his father because of Tohko as she makes him feel at home and attends school along with Tohko as he calls her name from behind.

is this true? or someone just edited this to make this the ending?
Feb 4, 2015 5:33 AM

Feb 2014
ss4chris said:
copied from wiki

In the end, Kakeru stays with his father because of Tohko as she makes him feel at home and attends school along with Tohko as he calls her name from behind.

Its uncertain if Kakeru stayed or not, but whats written on the Wiki is completely right.
Feb 5, 2015 2:25 PM

Oct 2012
surfboard_ said:
ss4chris said:
copied from wiki

Its uncertain if Kakeru stayed or not, but whats written on the Wiki is completely right.

really? how do we know this?o.O as the audience?
Feb 8, 2015 8:47 AM

Feb 2014
ss4chris said:
really? how do we know this?o.O as the audience?

We can't be sure if he did or not, since the voice Touka hears in the end calling for her can be something from her imagination. When the anime starts to reach the ending, Kakeru starts to wonder if he actually want or not to move, because he started to feel he found a place to live, rather than wandering around without people he can think of as friends or a gf.
Mar 7, 2015 6:57 AM
Oct 2012
Ok, first. English is not my native language so please forgive any mistake you may encounter while reading this.

Watched the first two episodes when it was airing back then...dropped it because I was kinda busy at the time. Decided to watch NagiAsu in a marathon (from ep 11 onwards) and after I finished it, decided to keep watching P.A. Works and the next step for me was Glasslip.

The main issue with Glasslip is that nowadays people don't like to think too much about what's happening in the show. And if you look at some of the most popular series, they show little-to-explain/easy-to-watch happenings. The viewer is only required to keep following the series to understand it. You just watch it and that's it. Of course, there are some series which require you to think about what the hell is happening and analyze it.

Glasslip is one of those series that requires the viewer to think, analyze, and interpret what's going on. But when you mix this type of series with the slow pace typical of slice-of-life genre, people gets frustrated because it seems nothing just happens.

Let me put this straight. At first I was like WTH. Screw this. I even had to read some stuff on the net to try understand what happened...

The fact is, little happened but at the same time, many things happened. We watched how a girl and a boy started their first steps into adulthood. We saw a romance start to grow up between those two and how they tried to resolve their issues. We also saw how Sacchan is a weird person (but not as weird as Okimura) and how Hiro is a M. We also saw how Yanagi-san didn't care about falling in love with her step-brother, Yukimura. But at the end, it's all about Touko-chan And Okimura.

I had to rewatch certain parts of episode 1. Okimura-san went to school for his transfer paperwork. There she met Touko-chan again and they talked about the chicken. I'm not going to get into details, but their conversation explained how Okimura felt about his life. Later on the next few episodes you can see a scene were his dad told him the room he was preparing for him was going to take another week before it's ready. He told his dad he was okay with the camping stuff (some people already explained the cage-thing vs being free and how it is related to the tent).

In my opinion, based on this, on the few last scenes we saw that the tent was gone, but that doesn't mean Okimura decided to leave town, he moved inside the house (the room was ready at this time). He decided to stay and make that town his new home since Touko-chan made him feel like at home.

Remember how he told Touko (after she recovered from passing away after her vision/imagination) that everytime he stays somewhere he brings trouble to people? It is perhaps a warning to prepare herself for trouble and to make it double if he decides to stay (or perhaps he already decided to stay and that's why he gave her that warning).

Now, with the ending, I'm in on the ''hate the ambiguous endings'' train. I hate those kind of endings. I also like facts over assumptions. Even all I just wrote is perhaps just assumptions. But at the end, when Touko heard Okimura calling her and she looked behind her, I'm quite sure she saw Okimura.

Also, this show is perhaps an analysis of what happen inside the head of some youngsters.

No need to think too much about the other Okimuras. When I was younger, many times I talked to myself and tried to resolve issues with my otherself (which at some point turned out this is the same as Decision-Making via 3-way deliberation).

About Touko-chan imagination, I also happened to daydream sometimes about stuff I wanted to happen and even simulated possible outcomes for several stuff to know how to react. Of course, this was reduced as I was growing up.

The talk between Touko-chan and her mother about the ''haze'' (the imagination stuff) is a good point about explaining this. Of course, the imagination/daydreaming stuff was exagerated a lot because of being an ANIME but her mother was clear that she used to have the same thing when she was young.

The first episode got me hooked, really.

At the end I give the Series 6/10 just because of Touko-chan, the OST (plus classical music featured on the series), the art/cgi/effects (it's P.A. Works after all) and the glass-making Stuff. The basic premise was good, the characters were good.

The bad points? Trying to make the audience think about the show happenings and mixing it with a slow paced story typical of slice of life genre. Bad bad decision. The director and writter should really think more about their approach with this series. If only they were more clear about several things. And also that ending. God, that was awful. I think Glasslip would be worth watching if the ending was more clear, but nope. They want people to analyze the series as a whole and get our conclusions and keep people talking about it. But it backfired.
Mar 7, 2015 4:02 PM

Sep 2012
@rooru-kun

some think & still don't understand, awry1 is different & awry1 brain is different, some peoples brain is incapable of understanding it i mean its like with some art is, u need to be artist to understand it or a person who slightly has artist mind

nothing against thinking, but this gave me a migraine, my head starts to hurt a bit if i strain my brain to much, like if a science dude explains things in hes own science lang that is impossible for me to understand cause i'm no scientist

so normal anime fans & watchers won't understand it, only unique people will

that also the reason i hate riddles in games, i always search for videos how others have done it, 2 much for my brain
Sugram22Mar 7, 2015 4:07 PM
Apr 5, 2015 7:27 PM
Jul 2012
Just came here to say that I liked it and that honest to fucking God if you give something a score you might as-well elaborate. And I don't mean a one-sentence elaboration, there's polls for a reason, and even then if I have to trust scores on this site I'm supposed to be watching bebop.
Apr 7, 2015 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
What a waste of time
May 6, 2015 12:48 AM
Feb 2015
Whenever I think about this episode (and Glasslip as a whole) I can't help but wonder:What was this series even aiming for?
Tbh, I'm not a really deep thinker and I probably wouldn't have understood the meanings beneath the ambiguity even after rewatching it.What drew me towards continuing to watch the series was the brilliant animation, and beautiful music; and a hope that the storytelling would get better along with the coming episodes.

Many people in the above discussion have given really brilliant analyses, of what the whole subtlety and symbolism we saw in Glasslip was supposed to mean.
Thanks to these deep and meaningful observations, it does make things a lot more clearer than what I felt just right after watching the final episode :)

Still, I feel that the storytelling, not entirely the story itself is at fault here.If only the same ideas were conveyed in a more clearer way.

I would have rated it 3 or 4, solely with regards to the storytelling;But I can't deny this: Production-wise though, it was fantastic. Beautiful music and brilliant animation yet again by P.A.Works.

6/10
May 10, 2015 5:55 AM
May 2015
I'M EXPECTING MORE. I don't even know what is kakeru's decision, wheter he's going with her mom or not. The ending is so clumsy. 5/10 from me, But the graphics is 10/10.
May 25, 2015 6:45 AM
May 2015
Wild_Lynx said:
This is definitely happy ending, all couples are set and no one get hurt. Though it was not satisfied, lack of sweet scenes from Yuki x Yanagi and Hiro x Sachi.
Finale focus too much on fated couple with their hallucination talk, yet still no confession or whatever. Question about Kakeru : since they're fated - he will surely find Touko again or he did stay in this town to be with her.
... Unless he find another fated girl in another town, like what he said wherever he goes people got mixed up in his problem. <-- How !? He's so socially awkward so it must be "girl problem" - girls like Touko goes "kyaa he's so cool" then men in group get jealous --> fight.

I skipped two episodes just to get this ending. I stayed up the whole night watching this anime thanks to YouTube saying this anime was one of the "Top 20 Romances." -_-

This anime just became too deep for me to understand. Also, the multiple Kakeru's got me confused. The whole concept where, "Hey, anything that shiny can make you see things!" was stupid, I mean why not just shove some drugs at her and say it's the same thing. I could get high and start saying, "Hey! I see unicorns in the future!! They shall exist!" If that happened in the anime, that would be much more funny and get more views. Either way Touko needs a psychiatrist… or we should keep shiny things away from her…

They kept saying stuff and asking questions. The most important questions in this anime was probably,
"Why is Jonathan the only Johnathon?" I honestly think the only reason I stuck around was because of that chicken. Kakeru's mom playing Chopin Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, throughout the whole anime was probably another reason why I stuck around. Honestly, I don't even know. If you are still reading this, there may be the possibility that he stayed. I do think that the voice that called out to Touko just as she’s walking into the school is Kakeru’s so perhaps he really did choose to stay with her… is that supposed to be our happy ending?
May 25, 2015 6:11 PM

May 2015
As one of the few people who thoroughly enjoyed this show, I feel obligated to post. Some stories are good for their characters or their plot. Others are good for their atmosphere. Glasslip succeeded in capturing the atmosphere of summer.

Important questions like the nature of the future fragments and Kakeru's final decision remain unanswered, but they were never the heart of the show to begin with. The story is a pure slice-of-life, and I'm glad that the final episode stayed true to this vision.

Real life isn't always wrapped in neat little bows. The story opts for a thematic conclusion over a narrative conclusion, much like Evangelion, with Touko hearing Kakeru's voice. Those looking for a close knit romance will understandably be disappointed, as they should be. This story is not for you.

Overall: 9/10
Jun 6, 2015 6:21 PM

Apr 2015
Ooh, I thought this was fun until about the middle. What the fuck happened after that?
Jun 6, 2015 11:11 PM

Jun 2014
I just came here to read the posts and feel good about hating this anime...btw did they delete the sarcastic review on the anime page?
this one
Nickbk201Jun 6, 2015 11:20 PM
Jun 8, 2015 2:26 PM
Jun 2015
It's still good at star.But what the mean at ending?I thing touko will couple with kakeru and stay together with all friend?but I not see it. It's still secret..I like this anime but I give 6/10
Jun 14, 2015 6:51 AM
Nov 2014
bastek66 said:
THAT WAS FUCKING NOTHING
Jun 16, 2015 9:28 AM

Nov 2014
acheronrush said:
draker said:
This has to be the worst show in the last decade or something.
0/10

yes.

Jun 20, 2015 10:40 AM

Apr 2011
thank goodness I"m done with this. I just wanted to finish this to move on.

One of the worst show I've watch this year. If it wasn't for the sake of completing this I would have dropped this earlier.

4/10
MagitoJun 22, 2015 10:20 AM
Jun 22, 2015 10:18 AM

Apr 2011
There is no true beauty, only nothingness. That's all
MagitoJun 22, 2015 10:23 AM
Jun 27, 2015 1:03 PM

Jul 2011
bastek66 said:
THAT WAS FUCKING NOTHING

just finished the series and exactly my thoughts :(
Jul 6, 2015 10:18 PM

Sep 2014
I don't think it's P.A works fault, more like the director behind it. Trash
Jul 18, 2015 1:14 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
ooo333 said:
rodac said:
So in the end the only clear resolution that is shown is Hiro and Sachi, who are definitely shown as a couple (I'm not going to count Hiro's sister and her off-screen boyfriend). It's strongly hinted that Yuki and Yanagi are together, based on the reaction of the swim club as they run past and Hina's knowing smile--but it's not shown. As for Kakeru, the patch on the lawn where his tent used to stand suggests that he is off on tour with his mother although it is implied that he'll be back to watch the winter fireworks with Touko. I can tolerate ambiguous endings, but even for me there was just too much left hanging to be totally satisfied. It was pretty, the OST was marvelous, and if you worked really hard at it the ideas behind it were pretty engaging--but I wanted more closure damn it. (Later Edit: I didn't want to have to spend an hour going over it in my head to finally process and understand it--is probably what I meant.)

I think one of the keys to this episode were the conversations between Touko's parents, and also between Touko and her mother. We have the exchange about how her father proposed during the meteor shower, and soon after we're shown all three couples watching the meteor shower in separate locations. Touko's mother also talks about the "fragments of the future" and acknowledges that Touko is an adult (as does Kakeru's father to him in another conversation). The way her family left Touko in the care of Kakeru's also looked pretty much like a symbolic acknowledgement of their relationship ("Please take care of our daughter..." although not directly said was pretty much implied).

Back in the first episode we were given the foreshadowing that this would be the last summer that the original five friends would be together. That was true, as by the end of the summer things have changed forever--Hiro and Sachi go back to school as a couple, Yuki goes back alone as Yanagi rides the train to her modeling career, and Touko too is alone with her thoughts of Kakeru--the stranger who played a pivotal role in disrupting the comfortable world of childhood and moving them forward into adult relationships. This really was a slice of life, not in the sense we usually think of--cute girls doing cute things in a meaningless club after school--but in the sense of showing fragments of an important transition between two stages of their lives. It wasn't an easy show and it required a lot more effort than we normally have to expend to understand, but I think it was rewarding in the end.

I do think that Yuki and Yanagi are together by Hina's reaction. Sadly, there were no kiss scenes between them.

Touko and Kakeru brought nothing to the anime. Shame that they were the MC with their stupid visions.

Interesting analys, still one of the worst anime I have yet seen, not saying much since I have been avoiding most of them.
Jul 29, 2015 9:45 PM

May 2015
cometta222 said:
i enjoyed this series. the ending was beautiful. the moments between touko and kakeru really did pulled my heart string. this is my understanding; so, kakeru decided to follow his mother, but no matter apart they are, they can still see and hear each other. kakeru wont be alone anymore. it's a bit heart-rending but their relationship is honest.

8/10 for me ^_^

But I wish they would be together in the future TT^TT
Jul 30, 2015 6:24 PM

Jul 2015
Just watch it yesterday. Really excited in the beginning of the series. But dissapointed in the last 3 episodes. Like, I don't even know what this series is all about. Is it about everyone's romance, friendship, or that "Mirai no Kakera".

Like seriously?

Or, maybe, just maybe, it's something like Interstellar. We don't know just because we're not understand. :v
Jul 30, 2015 6:46 PM

Jul 2015
Forgetfulness said:
rainmaker_takeo said:
Just watch it yesterday. Really excited in the beginning of the series. But dissapointed in the last 3 episodes. Like, I don't even know what this series is all about. Is it about everyone's romance, friendship, or that "Mirai no Kakera".

Like seriously?

Or, maybe, just maybe, it's something like Interstellar. We don't know just because we're not understand. :v
Here's the most logical explanations that I've read
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/2hfo2a/spoilers_glasslip_episode_13_final_discussion/ckses23

That's why I'm bad at deeper meanings. lol
Aug 20, 2015 1:59 AM

Oct 2013
What a shit show anime... Had sooooo much potential..

The art was great but seriously I couldn't even explain what this was REALLY about.. A girl who claimed to see fragments of the future but wasn't??

No idea..

So glad it's over.
Sep 15, 2015 11:35 PM

Apr 2015
LOL, the anime lot a hate.

Personally I'll give this anime 5/10 because I didn't saw Kakeru in the end. I'm pretty confident that Touko heard Kakeru's voice, he was right behind her. I think he never left the village or at least he was there during the winter on the last minutes of the episode.

And he probably stayed there permanently with Touko. The staff probably trolling us by not showing him but the hints are there that he was there all that time.
#CHEXIT
Dec 15, 2015 10:08 AM
Dec 2015
I didn't understand a damn thing towards the end, it didn't really explain anything like what were they trying to experiment on? did David leave? maybe the proof was when she heard him say her name from the further? or maybe I'm just really dumb, not hating on it but just its not Really good. 4/10
Dec 16, 2015 9:55 AM

Apr 2009
TERRIBLE!

How come those marbles became shooting stars?
I guess I need to ask the 3 Davids.

4/10 for the art and music.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain the end ?

Shomix - Dec 5, 2014

22 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

179 by oooo3333 »»
May 18, 2023 2:25 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

211 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 2:52 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2014

153 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:12 PM

Poll: » Glasslip Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

343 by oooo3333 »»
May 16, 2023 1:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.