Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 13, 2014 10:31 PM
Aug 2013
All about my waifu asuna
Aug 13, 2014 10:48 PM

Dec 2013
Good tsundere is like Taiga in Toradora!
Aug 13, 2014 11:19 PM

Apr 2011
moonnya said:
clare77 said:
What makes a good tsundere?

Not slapping the MC
oh wait, tsunderes always slap the MC ...

Takao doesn't do such thing
Aug 14, 2014 1:20 AM

Dec 2012
Mithzor said:
ElPysCongroo said:

I don't consider Hitagi a Tsundere at all, if anything she shares more similarities of a kuudere and yandere, just because she calls herself one doesn't make her one.. For me there's 2 type of tsundere's you usually get.

1. the least common, this is a character that is usually aggressive, cruel and violent towards everyone BUT the person they love Aquarius from FT, Boa Hancock from OP

2. the more common one, where the character hides their feelings, by being aggressive, violent and mean towards the person they love, and will usually lie and say they don't have feelings and will usually only reveal them near the end if at all.

Hitagi is neither of these, firstly she never denies and lies about her feelings secondly she treats pretty much everyone the same with her snarkness.
But there is though a lot for the yandere side, first the reason she falls in love is a very yandere way, she even says it herself who ever saved her she would of fallen love with, remind you of anyone? None other than the queen of yandere herself Yuno falls in love a similar way with yuuki. Secondly she threatens to kill him and anyone he cheats with if he cheats on her. Thirdly possibly most damning of all she kidnaps Arargi in Nise for his own protection, another trait similar to Yuno could go on but I made my point. As for kuudere her snark and previously cold attitude to love and her general personality is classic kuudere.

I definitely agree. For everyone who has watched Bakemonogatari it's easy to understand that when they call Senjougahara tsundere it's being used more like a comical exaggeration than anything else.
Talking about Senjougahara, I wish they made more episodes with her and Arararagi... No one cares about random girls Ararararagi decides to save or about his sisters ^_^

Wrong.
Shinobu > rest > Senjougahara > Nadeko
Aug 14, 2014 1:24 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The only thing tsundere about hitagi is her self-proclamation of it. In actuality there is not a single thing about her that is tsundere.
Aug 14, 2014 1:37 AM

Nov 2012
Kuroneko from OreImo. By declaring her best girl in all of anime, I can without reservations say that all other tsunderes suck in comparison.
Aug 14, 2014 1:38 AM

Jul 2014
Asunajx said:
Because they are not the typical stupid/dumb girl in animes?. You should watch toradora/niseko/zero no tsukaimai and you will like them maybe.

The trolling... Is stronk....

You pick the worst tsunderes from the worst animes?
"Hi!"
Aug 14, 2014 1:42 AM

Feb 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
vongola-undecimo said:

the main reason i do'nt consider her a tsundere is that from my point ofview,it's not that she liked and was in denial but that she did'nt want to like him.......sorta like how a forced marriage works and her being hostile to seiya was her taking the other option rather than tsundereness
She was in denial and also didn't want to like him. She wasn't really forced because no one saw what happened between her and Seiya so that the law would not be enforced, she took it upon herself. In my mind she is without a doubt a tsundere but not the stereotypical kind.

I'll just go with my (the stereotypical defintion),cuz lumping her in with ABOMINATIONS such as Rin Tohsaka would be an insult
Aug 14, 2014 2:09 AM

Jan 2014
The problem is that they usually can't make a good tsundere.

A good tsundere is a person who hides his/her feelings because of embarrassment, and usually says mean things to hide them.

Not like nowadays, where tsundere characters are sadistic, clearly give away that they are so much in love with the other and only kick the guys’ balls.
The writer who penned Clashing Feelings. You can buy the light novel on Amazon.
Aug 14, 2014 2:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Shiratori-san said:
Not like nowadays, where tsundere characters are sadistic, clearly give away that they are so much in love with the other and only kick the guys’ balls.
But 70% of today's anime fanbase are masochists :>
Aug 14, 2014 2:17 AM

Mar 2013
Akatake said:
Good tsundere is like Taiga in Toradora!

She's the best tsundere I think. The only time I was annoyed with her was in the last scene of the show where she headbutted his chin for no fucking reason at all
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 14, 2014 2:46 AM
Jul 2014
Kuroyukihime from Accel World is also a great Tsundere.
Aug 14, 2014 3:48 AM

Aug 2013
Asunajx said:
Because they are not the typical stupid/dumb girl in animes?. You should watch toradora/niseko/zero no tsukaimai and you will like them maybe.

Toradora : Taiga is fucking annoying.
Nisekoi : Why would i like the blonde gorilla ? Because she's cute ? And she's dumb whenever it comes to love.
ZnT : The worst tsundere in anime history.
Aug 14, 2014 4:55 AM

Nov 2012
Beast666 said:
Asunajx said:

Nisekoi : Why would i like the blonde gorilla ? Because she's cute ? And she's dumb whenever it comes to love.

blue hair boobs girl > taiga
onodera > chitoge
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 14, 2014 5:43 AM

Oct 2012
Chidori Kaname is definitely a good one. Sousuke's military behavior does get irritating when it comes to dealing with normal things and situations, so wouldn't call Chidori's ''violence'' uncalled-for
Aug 14, 2014 5:51 AM

Mar 2014
a good tsundere is a character that can exploit it's archetype well.

there are many ways to do this (fleshing out it's reason for being a tsundere, developing it into more of a dere as time goes on, ect) but if it somehow caters more to the non-tsundere fans than the tsundere fans, then it's probably not a good tsundere.
Aug 14, 2014 5:55 AM

Dec 2012
ninjastarforcex said:
Beast666 said:

onodera > chitoge

+1
Aug 14, 2014 6:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
kawaii-despair said:
ninjastarforcex said:

onodera > chitoge

+1
at LEAST use Minori and Marika as examples if you wanna get that point across :>
Aug 14, 2014 6:01 AM
Aug 14, 2014 6:05 AM

Sep 2013
I've had enough of tsunderes. Misunderstanding = MC goes to the hospital
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 14, 2014 6:07 AM

Jul 2008
There's no such thing as a good tsundere.
Aug 14, 2014 6:12 AM

Sep 2013
Only Senjougahara is a good tsundere, the rest can go home.
Aug 14, 2014 6:17 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Karazumi said:
except she isn't a tsundere
Aug 14, 2014 6:23 AM

Sep 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Karazumi said:
except she isn't a tsundere
Yeah, she claims to be a tsundere but imo, she's more like a yandere.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 14, 2014 6:36 AM

Mar 2012
Karazumi said:

I swear people are posting that Hitagi is a tsundere just to piss me off >:(
ElPysCongrooAug 14, 2014 6:39 AM
Aug 14, 2014 6:39 AM

Mar 2014
Absolutely nothing.

Even Yan is better.
Aug 14, 2014 6:43 AM

Jun 2008
Tsunderes > all.
Aug 14, 2014 6:45 AM

Oct 2009
Tsundere that does not promote violence.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Aug 14, 2014 7:32 AM

Mar 2014
azzuRe said:

So not a tsundere.
Aug 14, 2014 7:47 AM

Oct 2009
pLaguE_ said:
azzuRe said:

So not a tsundere.

Tsundere to the point of just yelling at you "Baka- baka!" or "It's not like I- love you, baka!" instead of kicking you in the face or hitting you with her bludgeon untill you bleed, sure-
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Aug 14, 2014 7:53 AM
Apr 2008
azzuRe said:
pLaguE_ said:

So not a tsundere.

Tsundere to the point of just yelling at you "Baka- baka!" or "It's not like I- love you, baka!" instead of kicking you in the face or hitting you with her bludgeon untill you bleed, sure-

How about we just outright euthanize them? My ears have the right not to bleed profusely.
Aug 14, 2014 8:19 AM

Jun 2014
Tsunderes are all the same in a way or another. I have yet to see a tsundere who's different than the others.
Aug 14, 2014 8:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
laldonkaments said:
Additionally, physical abuse/violence in form of slapping, kicking or hitting is not moe or sexy at all.
What if you're a masochist?
Aug 14, 2014 8:40 AM

Feb 2014
Tsundere are awesome.

But only 2D tsundere. The 3D ones are horrific.
Aug 14, 2014 8:43 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
laldonkaments said:
HaXXspetten said:
What if you're a masochist?

You'll start to leak precum or sth like that? Dunno. Guess you'll have to ask one.
oi I am one >.>

though no if it's literally just random violence with absolutely no sexual implications to it whatsoever then obviously that's not a turn-on
Aug 14, 2014 9:27 AM

Dec 2012

That place glorifies Chitoge kinpatsu and tsunderes more than anything so it doesn't prove Chitoge is best girl at all.
Aug 14, 2014 9:46 AM

Jan 2014
A tsundere isn't just a bitch who kicks you in the face and stuff like that, she is, like said, just a bitch.

A good tsundere is a fucking egocentric and megalomaniac sweetie who thinks she's the master of the goddamn universe and being at the same time incredibly, oustandingly attractive.
A little bit of mystery, of reluctancy about revealing her feelings and deep beneath herself, a will of love.
God, tsunderes are life.
Aug 14, 2014 10:04 AM

Dec 2012
Zelgadis94 said:

A good tsundere is a fucking egocentric and megalomaniac sweetie who thinks she's the master of the goddamn universe and being at the same time incredibly, oustandingly attractive.

This sounds more like a kami/himedere.
Aug 14, 2014 10:05 AM

Jan 2014
kawaii-despair said:
Zelgadis94 said:

This sounds more like a kami/himedere.

The border is really weak. I always considered both the same thing.
Aug 14, 2014 10:15 AM

Jun 2009
vongola-undecimo said:

I'll just go with my (the stereotypical defintion),cuz lumping her in with ABOMINATIONS such as Rin Tohsaka would be an insult

Prediction: You will watch Fate/stay night 2014 and love Rin. Unless you read the VN and hated her there, of course.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 14, 2014 10:18 AM

Mar 2010
moonnya said:
clare77 said:
What makes a good tsundere?

Not slapping the MC

Eh. To be fair Ayano only managed to hit Kazama once in Kaze no Stigma. That's probably why watching her fail to be a bitch so many times made watching it amusing instead of irritating. Of course most MCs in the shows with tsunderes (from what I've stumbled upon) are fucking doormats nowadays so it becomes rather annoying
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Aug 14, 2014 11:36 AM

Jun 2014
WhisperBit said:
moonnya said:

Not slapping the MC

Eh. To be fair Ayano only managed to hit Kazama once in Kaze no Stigma. That's probably why watching her fail to be a bitch so many times made watching it amusing instead of irritating. Of course most MCs in the shows with tsunderes (from what I've stumbled upon) are fucking doormats nowadays so it becomes rather annoying

That's why i love Kazuma, he wasn't a pussy and he didn't let himself get abused by a tsundere. And sadly, you're right about most of the MCs in shows with tsundere being doormats.
Aug 14, 2014 2:54 PM
Dec 2013
someone hawt and sexy like Sakurai Aoi.
Aug 14, 2014 3:01 PM

May 2014
the kind that reduces tsun for dere over time, not one that randomly switches for no good reason.
Aug 14, 2014 4:53 PM
Nov 2013
I'd say the best tsunderes are either Taiga, Shana, Misaka or Makise. They're probably the only ones that don't manage to annoy me. I don't even half to watch Zero no Tsukaima to know that Louise is the biggest bitch in anime history.
Aug 14, 2014 6:49 PM

Mar 2014
Women

Rin Tohsaka
Makise Kurisu

Alien

Vegeta
Piccolo

Male

Me

Bam there you go
TheGrandSage23Aug 14, 2014 6:53 PM
Aug 14, 2014 8:43 PM

Mar 2014
the 'senjougahara' effect.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Aug 14, 2014 8:48 PM
Aug 2014
cupc said:
A good tsundere is a character that isn't written from the basis the she has to be a tsundere.

Rather, a good tsundere is a female character who ends up behaving like a typical tsundere would. Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari is a decent example of such a character. She has reasons to behave in such a way.

I love tsunderes by the way.

i also think that Senjougahara from Bakemonogatari is one of the decent examples of a good tsundere ( i also love tsundere because of how the character would develop toward the main character in the end *if it's done right that is)
Aug 14, 2014 9:21 PM

Jun 2014
joey101937 said:
the kind that reduces tsun for dere over time, not one that randomly switches for no good reason.

lol what anime is that in your gif.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Why do so many people still shove anime through interpolaiton AI?

Akuya - Yesterday

37 by JaniSIr »»
27 seconds ago

» Show your worst Anime 3X3.

Gashadokur0 - 8 hours ago

8 by ProxyLain »»
14 minutes ago

» Best bald guy?

Serafos - Yesterday

17 by Coaghim »»
14 minutes ago

» Are European anime settings easier to get into!!!

Afriendlypaw - 3 hours ago

8 by Nurguburu »»
21 minutes ago

» Why is Shaft the best animation studio out there? ( 1 2 3 4 )

kokuborou - Sep 22, 2017

163 by Jackof-allspades »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.