Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2009 2:33 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Many people bumping into a woman, and she gets into the train from Shinjuku. She met the train guys.

She wants to get out because she cannot believe it.

She was supposed to be in a party, but she's 14 so she cannot be in there. The party is for omiai.

Shinjuku began to use his way but that girl hit him. Then they found out that she has her life planned out.

Weird, there's more train guys (There are 4 brothers for Shinjuku, including Rintarou!).

She's refused to say her name because she hates "Michi". (She finally said her problem) Shinjuku brought her Shinjuku's streets with his brothers explaining their streets.

There's to more to her reason to hate trains! She almost got her name as "Tetsu" because her parents like to travel on train.

She wants to get out of Miracle Train but it keeps coming back to her. Shinjuku said something and Michi rode a train with her memory when riding a train. So that took care fof her problem, to be able to be on her new journey.

Next ep. is Ryougoku.
tsubasaloverOct 18, 2009 2:49 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 18, 2009 2:57 PM

Sep 2008
so they have the powr to see the past....train rides of peoples i suppose
i lol´d when she as trying to enter a diferent train and always ended up in the miracle train XD
wonder who the new girl will be, looking forward
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 18, 2009 3:21 PM

Aug 2008
This was a pretty weak episode. I felt like the resolution was very abrupt and forced.
Oct 18, 2009 6:22 PM

Mar 2008
noteDhero said:
This was a pretty weak episode. I felt like the resolution was very abrupt and forced.

I agree but then that's not something new to the series...

lol for Shinjyuku's brothers.
This Anime exists for male Seiyuu fans surely.
Oct 18, 2009 8:13 PM

Oct 2007
nami_k said:

lol for Shinjyuku's brothers.
This Anime exists for male Seiyuu fans surely.

I pretty much agree with you and it's the only reason why I'm watching it. I do wonder who the brothers' seiyuu were, too.

The art was a little weird at some points, Shinjuku's face was loopsided in many scenes. The girl was a total Tsundere, I guess they're trying to also include all female archetypes to make everyone feel at home at Miracle Train, who knows.

I laughed a lot during the episode, I just can't take this series seriously. I like the little chibis at the end though. They're always so cute.
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
Oct 18, 2009 10:18 PM

Aug 2009
Can't stand this shit anymore. Normally, I hate seeing people drop a series only 3 episodes in, but this....this is just straight-out awful.

The first like ten minutes is just repeating what we already know, I'm tired of hearing about girls' bitching about their lame lives, and its just all in all stupid.

Maybe it does exist just for the voice actor fanservice, but I could care less. In fact, I don't even give a damn about Japanese voice actors. All I care about is nice subtitles :P

Fuck this anime. Dropped.

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 18, 2009 11:21 PM

May 2008
Itsumi is next !!! omg i love this show, totally different from all those other shows

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 19, 2009 3:52 AM

Jan 2008
It's so bad it's good XD

Next week is finaly Morita Ryougoku
Oct 19, 2009 4:13 AM

Sep 2008
Another boring episode, as usual.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Oct 19, 2009 5:01 AM

Mar 2008
Almost no Tokugawa on this ep. Buu!

The Shinjuku triplets scared me xD and the girl on this ep was extremely annoying. That scene when her voice echoed gave me a headache. Tsk.

Anyway, every time Morita Ryuogoku speaks he just makes me burst out laughing. I can't stop imagining Ichigo doing this host-like show XDD
Oct 19, 2009 10:19 AM

Jun 2008
It's always practically the same.
Why am i still watching this?
Oct 19, 2009 12:40 PM

Jun 2008
why will no one who hates this drop it?XDD

i'm firmly on the side saying it's so bad it's good, but even I thought this episode was subpar. Still funny in parts, but the girl was very annoying, and her problem was solved waaay too abruptly. I was like "that was it?!And now it's all ok?What?"
We never even found out why she started hating trains in the first place, since obviously she loved them when she was little >.> (unless I missed something)
Also despite this being Shinjuku's episode we didn't get that much focus on him, and the animation seemed a little off :/
I liked the addition of his brothers, though.
And i'm looking forward to the next episode. XD -guilty pleasure-
Oct 19, 2009 1:41 PM

Sep 2007
shindou-kun said:
I do wonder who the brothers' seiyuu were, too.

Fuku Nishishinjuku Gochoume - Tatsuhisa Suzuki
Reiji Higashishinjuku - Tomoaki Maeno
Hajime Shinjukunishiguchi - Wataru Hatano
Oct 19, 2009 6:50 PM

Dec 2007
just watched the 3rd episode and i thought this one was the most enjoyable so far from what ive seen so far.
im still not really liking the series but ill still continue it. xD

ill rate this episode a 3/5, that might be a bit too much bu what the heck :D
Oct 19, 2009 10:38 PM

Jun 2008
Shinjuku, bring your brothers back, I like them better than you.

Weak episode. It ended and I was like, "Wait, what? She's better? When?"

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
Oct 20, 2009 3:25 AM

Jan 2009
Uskaro said:
Shinjuku, bring your brothers back, I like them better than you.

Weak episode. It ended and I was like, "Wait, what? She's better? When?"

Ditto. Something new and different should happen, its feeling a lot like "rinse and repeat"
Oct 20, 2009 5:05 AM

Oct 2009
That was such a emotional story. T_T I must be getting more emotional with anime. I learned about Shinjuku that there are places that can be relaxing but are are will hidden. Also Hanazono manjus. Should try some when I visit that train station. Michi means road but tetsu means steel/iron and with a do just the do can mean road. Kabuki information was interesting and the Shinjuku brothers were also interesting in terms of Shinjuku exits. Michi was also interesting and cute when she was small and a little bit older. So far my favorite of all the girls with her looks. I though that ar 14 girls can get married with the consent of parents? Does it mean that at 16 they can married by themselves? I wonder about that. The words at the end of episode were very wise and Rintarou did a great job!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 20, 2009 6:50 PM

May 2008
I don't know why I'm watching this...it's probably the first time I've regarded a series with bishies to be 'boring and crappy'. The only other one I didn't like was Meine Liebe..and possibly Angelique.

Same thing all the time; chicks saying they have a crappy life. I really hate when the guys just pop up and are all "WE'LL HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROBS." It's sort of annoying..as is the music :/ I don't really believe in dropping anime that much...so I might as well finish it even if it bores me to tears.

Oct 20, 2009 10:36 PM

Mar 2009
If it wasnt for my "no-drop policy", I'd drop this without hesistation. It's so repetitive and so bad XD
Probably the worst anime I've seen D:
Oct 22, 2009 7:33 AM

Aug 2007
LOL, she did not look like a 14 year old girl. I agree with everyone, it's not the best anime, but it's not that bad though. lol
Oct 24, 2009 11:49 AM

Nov 2007
Another damsel in distress rescued.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 27, 2009 12:41 AM

Feb 2008
I like this anime, it's refreshing to me.
While I agree that this episode ended rather abruptly, it would get old for the same girl to be in so many episodes when each one is supposed to be with someone new.
That being said, I look forward to the fourth episode, and I'm really enjoying this show. It leaves me feeling relaxed and happy at the end of the episodes, so it's the perfect show to watch right before going to bed.
Anime figure reviews:
Oct 31, 2009 8:28 PM

Nov 2007
So bored with this. I don't like to do it, but: dropped. :/
Dec 16, 2009 7:38 AM

Mar 2009
That girl was annoying.

Dec 19, 2009 11:40 PM

Apr 2008
She looks tall for a 14 year old ? o-o

Jun 10, 2012 11:32 AM

Nov 2011
Oh boy, Shinjuku's brothers. Also, lol'd @ what she wrote in her life book.
Jul 3, 2012 2:22 PM

Jul 2009
Lol I'm finally watching this again?! XD The OP is awesome LOL XD ED is OK too :P
WOW I was gonna complain she sounds too young but she just LOOKS old! O_O Only 14 seriously?! XD Her life plan is hilarious lol :P
Shinjuku brothers omg lol XD
Aweh her parents took her traveling?! I sure wouldn't mind that D; Ah well, she gets to go on her journey, yay ... a bit of an abrupt ending but I guess they had to quickly fix her "problem". Although her reactions to the train people were funny to watch :P
Cute chibis at the end XD
Feb 24, 2013 1:15 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
The girl in this episode was kind of annoying :P Although I agree that this episode, or the solution was very abrupt, I think it's actually well planned by the script writer. After all, the girl is 14 years old, and her problem was a small one (not to say that all teenage problems are small but this one sure was). Little problems like this one can be solved pretty easily and that's exactly what happened in this episode. Teenagers are rebellious and defiant just like the way Michi was with her parents. I think this anime does a great job of portraying real life problems, may it be a complicated or a simple one. Looking at the previous comments, I believe this isn't an anime for everyone, especially ones who are expecting something big to happen. Miracle Train is just like how slice of life is supposed to be, calm and relaxing.
Dec 13, 2013 8:00 PM

Jul 2012
Boring episode, but I did like the trivia and hearing the Shinjuku Brothers voice actors made my day. (Tatsuhisa Suzuki and Tomoaki Maeno <333) Also, adding kabukichou to my to-go list.
May 16, 2014 12:43 PM

Apr 2014
Watching this anime for the trivia and utter cheese.

Michi wo Michi arimasu~

All dem puns.
Dec 5, 2014 12:10 PM

Jun 2010
Proselyt said:
It's always practically the same.
Why am i still watching this?

I keep wondering the same thing. I wanna stop but I can't.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2014 12:11 PM

Jul 2012
^ Wait for the main story episodes later on. Hopefully that'll motivate you.

More topics from this board

» Taken off of Crunchyroll

tinywoodenrobot - Aug 15, 2023

0 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 15, 2023 7:01 PM

» Miracle Train Question?

haihaig - Feb 26, 2017

1 by tinywoodenrobot »»
Aug 22, 2020 7:40 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2009

24 by Maou_heika »»
Feb 13, 2020 9:48 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 13 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2009

33 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 24, 2015 1:56 AM

Poll: » Miracle Train ~Oedo-sen e Youkoso~ Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 15, 2009

19 by _kukiyomenai »»
Dec 19, 2015 3:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.