Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2014 6:32 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very kawaii episode again. Lala fails at aidoruing at first but manages to "Making Drama" in the end, mainly thanks to seeing how Sophie and Mirei acted.

Meanwhile, the headmaster's suspicion of Lala grows and she also seems to have a hidden trauma about friends or whatever.

I didn't compare the episodes but it felt like the performances are just recycled and appear over and over again. I can forgive the reusing the song (I guess this is their single now), but please animate some more. The performances are very cute and the CG is nice so I hope the animators won't be satisfied with just that.
danzJul 18, 2014 6:37 PM
Jul 19, 2014 11:58 PM

Jul 2008
So Sophie was probably the pizza girl, right?

I'll never get sick of Lala going "eeeehhhh?!?!"

And yeah, the performances are recycled, but they have different coords on and they do different Making Dramas. Until there is a new song, the choreography probably won't change.
Jul 20, 2014 3:03 AM

Jan 2014
Loved it! puri (Y) --- I just don't know why they keep on singing the same song.. -.-
GarLogan78 said:
So Sophie was probably the pizza girl, right?
SURE
Jul 20, 2014 5:48 AM

Aug 2013
I wonder, if Sophie was the one that looked drunk when Lala was giving her the pizza...
Jul 20, 2014 8:06 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
That headmistress's impersonation of goat was perfect! Where did she learn that? XD

Liked both performances this episode, though Sophie was a bit better. Lala's Making Drama was pretty good too.

Good episode. That worn-out red-haired girl who ordered pizza seemed like Sophie.. Practicing a whole lot these days probably.

Jul 20, 2014 5:31 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
The song is good... well at least
GarLogan78 said:
... they have different coords on and they do different Making Dramas. Until there is a new song, the choreography probably won't change.

And we got a sneak peak of the second guy, a brown haired with guitar... could it be a boys group? or the candidates for romance? Well we can only wait and see :)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 20, 2014 6:52 PM

Jul 2009
better than Pretty Cure. It might turn out better than Aikatsu so we have to see...
Jul 21, 2014 12:45 AM

Mar 2014
wow, so far this show got alot of personality, especially with that Headmistress. i think she is gonna have an interesting background :3

really loving what they are doing with the cgi. besides the "Make It" performance, we got a taste of Sophia's Live performance too.

also,
is that Boy #2?
Jul 21, 2014 3:14 AM

Jul 2008
AzuStar said:
wow, so far this show got alot of personality, especially with that Headmistress. i think she is gonna have an interesting background :3

That is a good way to describe it. This show is really fun and most of the characters, even supporting ones like the headmistress, are really memorable.

leetshoe said:
better than Pretty Cure. It might turn out better than Aikatsu so we have to see...

Are you referring to HappinessCharge, or like...all precure series?
Jul 21, 2014 4:18 PM

Jul 2009
GarLogan78 said:
Are you referring to HappinessCharge, or like...all precure series?

All of Pretty Cure. Though HappinessCharge is the best Pretty Cure (of the ones l've seen)
Jul 22, 2014 7:19 PM

Apr 2011
Hahaha! I'm not the only who guess that pizza girl is the actually Sophie. I was thinking the Sophie we see on performances and school is just her 'make-up' version and not her true form.
Jul 23, 2014 5:13 AM

Jul 2008
Magito said:
Hahaha! I'm not the only who guess that pizza girl is the actually Sophie. I was thinking the Sophie we see on performances and school is just her 'make-up' version and not her true form.

Can you be made up outside of Pri Para?
Jul 23, 2014 12:55 PM

Mar 2012
I don't know why I even watch this...
btw why the hell does this crap always end in the same way?!
Jul 24, 2014 1:21 AM

Mar 2014
bigzzcobzz said:
I don't know why I even watch this...
btw why the hell does this crap always end in the same way?!

its just the beginning episodes. they will start throwing even more stuff. if it's the same amount as Rainbow live, then that song will be for 1-2 more episodes max.

GarLogan78 said:

Can you be made up outside of Pri Para?

i don't think so but i think its more or less like how lala's transformation looks like her normal form to us but "supposedly" looks very different inside the anime
Jul 24, 2014 11:33 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing Episode!

I love how they added an extra animation in the OP, showing Mirei changing in her idol form.

She seems very passionate to become a Goddess Idol :)

And yeah the Pizza girl is probably Sophie. She probably exhaust herself while performing live despite looking like a goddess in stage.

I wonder why the headmaster seems to dislike friendship? Was she broken heart back then?? O__O

The song is great, but i do hope they add more new songs in future episodes. It get's tiring if your keep using the same song that already appeared during OP.

Still i know it's just episode 3, so i'll just have to wait more.

Shame i didn't hear Mirei's "Popu, Stepu Getchu!" T__T

And the ED is now enclose in a tube like shape with background Kuma on the sides instead of full screen which look like a music video tbh XD

Oh well good episode so far, i hope to hear more idol songs and new moves soon!
Jul 25, 2014 12:52 PM

Dec 2012
I wonder if that plum pizza delivery was teaching children how to deal with hikikomori.

I think that girl was Lala's #1 fan girl. They already showed Sophie elegantly walking out of her school so it just seems bizarrely out of character but I never know and only time can tell.
Apr 26, 2017 9:01 AM
Apr 2017
The headmistress really had me dying of laughter in this one XD
She is just odd... I'm hoping we'll get to understand her down the line. I'd like to know why she bans it. :P

"Baaaaaaah!" *munches on paper*
Mar 23, 2019 6:49 AM

Jul 2015
Sophie was wasted LMAO, she really needed that pizza, that wasn't confirmed to be her but I'm 100% sure anyways.

Another fun episode that showed both girls working hard for Pripara, looks like the headmaster had some friend related problems with it to make that ban.

So 99.9% of the female elementary students have interest on Pripara, that rest must be absolute contrarians xD
Sep 22, 2021 12:38 AM

Feb 2020
I guess Sophie is that pizza girl.

SerafosMar 2, 9:30 AM
Mar 18, 6:01 PM

Nov 2022
the principal is making me a bit nervous ( ≧ᗜ≦) i have a feeling soon enough she will find out about lala going to pripara . . . i'm not prepared for that yet (╥﹏╥) sadly, mirei couldn't convince the principal but i feel curious towards the principals backstory as well now~ ⋆˚✿˖° soon enough we will find out~!

lala failed at being an idol at the start but somehow brought it back with her 'making drama' in the end •⩊• the pickled plum pizza definitely contributed but i'm surprised mirei didn't question that part hehe ૮꒰ ˊᗜˋ ꒱ა on the topic of pizza, i'm guessing sophie is the pizza girl 𖹭 .ᐟ sophies show is really impressive as well~ i hope we can see more of her shows and get to know her a bit more ~ ! 𖹭

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 18

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.