Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jul 10, 2014 8:23 AM

Feb 2012
Guilek said:
Just in case, on the net I saw a lot of people who forget that, but there always been 5 children in the Zoldyck family, chapter 39:
http://i3.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/39/hunter-x-hunter-324033.jpg

In the anime, there is also that during the old Zoldyck arc:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120318043242/hunterxhunter/images/thumb/d/d4/Zoldyck_Family.PNG/270px-Zoldyck_Family.PNG

And we already saw this picture during Feitan vs Zazan:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121010191327/hunterxhunter/images/thumb/2/20/Zoldyck_sons_-_anime.jpg/260px-Zoldyck_sons_-_anime.jpg

And a lot of people mistaken the mysterious brother is the youngest.
He's the fourth, Kalluto is the youngest.

Zoldyck brothers' names are named in order with the next one taking the older one's last syllable:

illumi > Milluki > Killua > Alluka > Kalluto
so the fourth son is setup and his name are 'known' since the beginning of the story (the Zoldyck arc)
kcacoJul 10, 2014 11:44 AM
Jul 10, 2014 8:46 AM

Jul 2010
Awesome start for new arc.So that Zoldyck kid i saw on pics some time ago was male? and all of Zoldycks brothers are male, which means Kalluto as well? mindblown.
Anyways, can't wait to see whats coming next.So happy to see Hisoka and Illumi again.

''Hallo!''
http://i.imgur.com/xHfNVh2.png
Jul 10, 2014 11:36 AM

Feb 2013
Now I wonder if the manga will ever introduce the Zoldyck Grandmother if she exists.
Jul 10, 2014 2:18 PM

Jul 2013
Really liked the beginning of this new arc and all the familiar faces during the election. Although the design of some of the Zodiacs is still a little questionable to me. I hope Alluka´s introduction next episode will be done well.

Random Anime Blogs | 1 2 3 4
Jul 10, 2014 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
jreginald said:
- Ging has been missing from Gon his entire life. I think that's more than enough to get Ging's irresponsibility across to the viewer.

Very much so. Can't say I am a fan of Ging and this is the reason why. He is very irresponsible when it comes to Gon and this is hindering my ability to fully recognize his character. Since he is such a shit father I don't really care for him, nor care for the fact that he may seem intelligent or badass. I just don't care seeing as how he should be at least this great of a hunter if he has chosen being a hunter as his top priority over everything else. I'm just not impressed, but more thoroughly disappointed.

As for the episode I liked it and I can't wait to see what happens next.
If in the near future Ging somehow redeems himself and becomes a much better father than what he is now, I may come to like his character. And in time I may even recognize his ability as a hunter. But for now, I don't like him very much and I rather see Killua at this point.

Jul 10, 2014 3:10 PM
Jul 2014
Man, how I have missed Hisoka. I loved how he was completely oblivious of the whole ant ordeal.
Jul 10, 2014 3:44 PM

Feb 2012
lovexLuffy said:

Very much so. Can't say I am a fan of Ging and this is the reason why. He is very irresponsible when it comes to Gon and this is hindering my ability to fully recognize his character. Since he is such a shit father I don't really care for him, nor care for the fact that he may seem intelligent or badass. I just don't care seeing as how he should be at least this great of a hunter if he has chosen being a hunter as his top priority over everything else. I'm just not impressed, but more thoroughly disappointed.

I dont' react as negative to Ging as you are, I like him just fine knowing he's a completely selfish, irresponsible father.
But I really hope there won't be a 'revelation' of how Ging secretly care for Gon all along, how really a great dad he is in his distant way blah blah....
Jul 10, 2014 4:03 PM

Jul 2010
Ging best dad ever.
Also, I found quite funny that Hisoka was more worried about Gon than his actual father, lol.

Anyway, I like how things are going.
[s]Too bad for the no change of OP&ED.[s]
Jul 10, 2014 4:15 PM

Jun 2009
Yeah, I don't care what people say, Ging is awesome. I say it every time but, if Gon doesn't have any real issue being left by him, then why should I?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 10, 2014 4:25 PM

Dec 2012
lovexLuffy said:

Can't say I am a fan of Ging and this is the reason why. He is very irresponsible when it comes to Gon and this is hindering my ability to fully recognize his character. Since he is such a shit father I don't really care for him, nor care for the fact that he may seem intelligent or badass. I just don't care seeing as how he should be at least this great of a hunter if he has chosen being a hunter as his top priority over everything else. I'm just not impressed, but more thoroughly disappointed.

Pretty much my thoughts to the tee.

Well I didn't read the election arc in it's entirety, so maybe I can find Ging interesting enough to let go of that.

It also maybe a stupid theory but Ging being future Gon kinda fits..
Jul 10, 2014 5:00 PM

Jul 2013
Me I love Ging and all his perfect imperfections :D
Jul 10, 2014 6:12 PM

Feb 2014
lovexLuffy said:
jreginald said:
- Ging has been missing from Gon his entire life. I think that's more than enough to get Ging's irresponsibility across to the viewer.

As for the episode I liked it and I can't wait to see what happens next.
If in the near future Ging somehow redeems himself and becomes a much better father than what he is now, I may come to like his character. And in time I may even recognize his ability as a hunter. But for now, I don't like him very much and I rather see Killua at this point.

Uh, It's true Ging is shitty father. But He is a great hunter and great character of course, there is more to it than just being a father,. people shouldn't judge him just based on that.

I think it's already stated that hunter all bunch of weirdo and selfish people who can abandon everything to chase something they want.

Isn't Gon also the same, he leave Mito just to search for his shitty father, leave someone who take care of him. If you compare the two, Gon and Ging equivalence as shitty kid and shitty father. I doubt Ging will redeem himself by going to be a great father of something, that would ruin his character, He fine as he is.
Jul 10, 2014 6:21 PM

Mar 2014
^ Yeah, Ging will probably never redeem himself as a father to Gon lol. And like Insane said, if Gon is fine with it then so am I. It's actually pretty hilarious how bad of a father Ging is, and the show makes it that way (as you'll see in a few episodes).

That is not to say that he doesn't care about Gon, though. It's more of that Ging has confidence in Gon and believes in his potential (ie. knowing that he'll get through Greed Island, telling Pariston that he wouldn't die and he knew that). Still, doesn't excuse the fact that he was absent for most of Gon's life.
Jul 11, 2014 1:15 AM

Aug 2009
MShukyDeneuve said:

Uh, It's true Ging is shitty father. But He is a great hunter and great character of course, there is more to it than just being a father,. people shouldn't judge him just based on that.

I think it's already stated that hunter all bunch of weirdo and selfish people who can abandon everything to chase something they want.

Isn't Gon also the same, he leave Mito just to search for his shitty father, leave someone who take care of him. If you compare the two, Gon and Ging equivalence as shitty kid and shitty father. I doubt Ging will redeem himself by going to be a great father of something, that would ruin his character, He fine as he is.

No. Just No. That analogy is completely and utterly ridiculous. Ging is a shitty father. He left his son to follow his own selfish desires. Gon on the other hand went to find his father who abandoned him. There are two totally different scenarios. Gon might have left Mito but that is not his child nor his responsibility to raise and care for. How is Gon a shitty son? To Ging he seems to be a great son based on Ging's standards seeing as he has accomplished all of the things Ging has set up for him til this point.

I'm not trying to base his character solely off the fact that he is a shitty father but that fact truly hinders my opinion of him. Sure it may not mean anything to you and that's your opinion but as for me I don't feel the same. It's all up to the person really.
I'm very curious as to what makes him such a great character that you claim him to be. So far we've seen very little of him and only know him through Gon and his search. People should judge him based on their own values and morals. Who are you to tell them they can not?

Jul 11, 2014 3:12 AM
Feb 2013
soundscape said:
As I see almost every single person commenting on the OP and ED I realize that I must be the only one who doesn't give a damn about these stuff lol....

Nah, you're not. I'm always surprised when people start making a whole fuss about the OP or ED. I'm utterly baffled by how a big deal some make of it. I mean, I just don't get it. It's just the opening and ending, like the classical intro/ending with the credits and all: who the f- cares about that? Are people all riled up if they see the credits rolling when they watch a movie in the cinema as well?

It's completely alien to me why there is put so much importance to it. It's trivial. sure, you can hum along a bit on a song you like, I usually watch it one time. But then I'm over it. It doesn't contribute to the story itself, except by spoilers (but do you *want* to be spoiled, and if so, why not read the manga? ;-)). I just don't get it. It's just a song and some stills from the arc. It's mildly amusing to watch it once or twice, but it really doesn't mean anything to the story, characters, worldbuilding, etc. It's just, basically, completely trivial in most aspects.

Why, o why do some people act as as if it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, I'll never understand. To be honest, even if for the entire 144 episodes it would ALWAYS have remained EXACTLY THE SAME OP and ED, I still wouldn't have cared. And I still would have enjoyed the anime as much.

Sometimes, I think people have their priorities wrong. I mean, sure, go ahead and make a big deal about it. But I'm not going along in that absurd hype. The importance of an OP and ED is minimal, however you look at it.
Jul 11, 2014 4:36 AM

Apr 2014
insan3Spectre said:
Yeah, I don't care what people say, Ging is awesome. I say it every time but, if Gon doesn't have any real issue being left by him, then why should I?

I kinda feel the same way. Although in a way its hard not to hate the guy. His son might be dying and he acts kinda indifferent.

But it surprises me how many people hate ging as a father while completely overlooking the zoldycks. These people have actually put their children through what would constitute torture, are completely okay with removing their free will and putting them in solitary confinement. Compared to that Ging is tame.

lovexLuffy said:

No. Just No. That analogy is completely and utterly ridiculous. Ging is a shitty father. He left his son to follow his own selfish desires. Gon on the other hand went to find his father who abandoned him.

Gin never left Gon. Mito took him to court and gained custody of Gon. And while that could've been Ging's objective, its astounding the amount of people who forget this (or ignore this) in favour of saying Ging left Gon just so it suits their view of a shitty father Ging.

He also never encouraged his son to be a hunter or to find him. He was absent during majority of Gon's life and didn't really have any influence over him. And the clue Ging left behind for Gon was only available after Gon had become a hunter and mastered Nen. So at this point he'd be fairly strong and somewhat capable of finding Ging.

Anyway I find it hard to believe a person who uses his own funds to preserve ancient ruins, helps out people like Kite would just be callous and terrible. I think there'd be a lot more to his attitude towards gon.
Jul 11, 2014 6:49 AM

Feb 2014
lovexLuffy said:
MShukyDeneuve said:

No. Just No. That analogy is completely and utterly ridiculous. Ging is a shitty father. He left his son to follow his own selfish desires. Gon on the other hand went to find his father who abandoned him. There are two totally different scenarios. Gon might have left Mito but that is not his child nor his responsibility to raise and care for. How is Gon a shitty son? To Ging he seems to be a great son based on Ging's standards seeing as he has accomplished all of the things Ging has set up for him til this point.

I'm not trying to base his character solely off the fact that he is a shitty father but that fact truly hinders my opinion of him. Sure it may not mean anything to you and that's your opinion but as for me I don't feel the same. It's all up to the person really.
I'm very curious as to what makes him such a great character that you claim him to be. So far we've seen very little of him and only know him through Gon and his search. People should judge him based on their own values and morals. Who are you to tell them they can not?

You a bit wrong and obviously see something at wrong angle.
And obviously they are same. Ging shitty father to Gon, while Gon shitty "son" to Mito as Gon seeing Mito as mother and Mito taking care of Gon as if he is her own child. Despite Mito plea and effort to make Gon not to leave her, Gon still leave to find his own father who actually do nothing all this year to him and abandoned Mito. If that not horrible for you, i can't see how you can say Ging is terrible. Both are comparable. But of course that's not the main point as we agree that Ging is terrible father.

Ging is interesting character and have interesting personality, he actually care for environment and that proved by his accomplishment for restoration and preservation of a legend ruin and he used his own fortune, this achievement makes him some like a role model for archeologist especially hunter of the same job like him. He obviously good as someone like Razor and Kite respect him and Hisoka interested on him. He strong that Netero said he is one of 5 strongest nen users. In this episode he proved to be smart as he can predict how the conversation between zodiacs go and anticipated it with how he make a concrete rule for election. That made him qualified for interesting character for me.

Well, in the end i just listing different side of him that you might don't know about, if you insist on your opinion, it's agree to disagree then.
Jul 11, 2014 7:20 AM
May 2014
saucytacomix said:
insan3Spectre said:

I kinda feel the same way. Although in a way its hard not to hate the guy. His son might be dying and he acts kinda indifferent.

But it surprises me how many people hate ging as a father while completely overlooking the zoldycks. These people have actually put their children through what would constitute torture, are completely okay with removing their free will and putting them in solitary confinement. Compared to that Ging is tame.

lovexLuffy said:

No. Just No. That analogy is completely and utterly ridiculous. Ging is a shitty father. He left his son to follow his own selfish desires. Gon on the other hand went to find his father who abandoned him.

Gin never left Gon. Mito took him to court and gained custody of Gon. And while that could've been Ging's objective, its astounding the amount of people who forget this (or ignore this) in favour of saying Ging left Gon just so it suits their view of a shitty father Ging.

He also never encouraged his son to be a hunter or to find him. He was absent during majority of Gon's life and didn't really have any influence over him. And the clue Ging left behind for Gon was only available after Gon had become a hunter and mastered Nen. So at this point he'd be fairly strong and somewhat capable of finding Ging.

Anyway I find it hard to believe a person who uses his own funds to preserve ancient ruins, helps out people like Kite would just be callous and terrible. I think there'd be a lot more to his attitude towards gon.

Umm, that bit about Mito gaining custody of Gon through a court was never stated in tthe manga/anime if I recall correctly. Besides it doesn't even matters bevause Ging HIMSELF stated that he didn't want to have anythinf to do about Gon and wanted to focus in being a hunter instead of taking care of his son.
The anime industry is dead, the otaku fanbase killed it.
Jul 11, 2014 7:34 AM

Jul 2013
It was stated:
http://i20.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/1/hunter-x-hunter-1638641.jpg
Their imperfections make them cool.
Gon menaced the live of blind girl.
Killua killed two guys for nothing:
http://i15.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/14/hunter-x-hunter-1638791.jpg
Jul 11, 2014 10:00 AM

Jul 2012
kikohunter said:

Umm, that bit about Mito gaining custody of Gon through a court was never stated in tthe manga/anime if I recall correctly. Besides it doesn't even matters bevause Ging HIMSELF stated that he didn't want to have anythinf to do about Gon and wanted to focus in being a hunter instead of taking care of his son.

It's in the first chapter; I think they cut out in the show.

He definitely makes a terrible father, though.
Jul 11, 2014 10:05 AM

Dec 2012
Finally watched the episode and enjoyed it a lot, it's been a while.

I wish they would have picked a different voice actor for Ging, he doesn't fit him at all, I had the same problem with the same voice actor with a character in ZnT.

The Zodiacs look better in color, except for the dog. Paris Hilton doesn't look as terrible as the comments here lead me to believe. Awesome OP. Looking forward to Killua's portion of the story. 5/5

Jul 11, 2014 10:42 AM

Jun 2009
Koyama Rikiya has voiced Ging from the very beginning, though. And, he's absolutely killing it so far.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 11, 2014 1:24 PM

Mar 2014
lovexLuffy said:

Well, I have better knowledge of Ging because I've read ahead in the manga. But Ging being a terrible father doesn't stop me from liking him in as a character. He's also done a lot of good -- he's lead archaeological ventures that Satotz spoke of, he's turned the lives around of people like Razor & Kite (just shows that there's a lot of people that look up to him). And there's Netero's opinion saying that he's Top 5 out of all the Nen users in the Hunterverse. Coming from Netero, that says a lot.

A lot of my appreciation for Ging came from the end of Election Arc, where he states his reasons and motivations for being a Hunter. Of course, still doesn't change the fact that he's a terrible father. But nonetheless, Ging is awesome.
Jul 11, 2014 4:32 PM

Nov 2011
I don't think there's any getting around Ging's failure at parenthood. He abandoned Gon and doesn't even seem to care that he's potentially dying right now. I don't know his reasons, though, so my view of him is pretty neutral right now. I definitely don't find him "awesome" yet.

I'm more curious about Gon's mother, tbh. What the heck happened there?

Still, I have to agree with saucytacomix about the Zoldycks. I don't see how people can hate Ging and like the Zoldycks. They physically and psychologically tortured Killua and taught him to murder. It doesn't get much worse than that.
Jul 12, 2014 12:35 AM

Nov 2011
There was ANOTHER BROTHER FROM THE SAME FUCKIN MOTHER?

The ED IS STILL THE SAME DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME?

What the hell with that ED
Seriously
COME ON
INAF
ENAF

E

NAWF

Go on with the OP, I'm okay with it, there's nothing wrong about it anyway.
There's a really strange charm about it, and that charm is whenever a new arc starts because that's when the animation sequence is new.

BUT NOT HYOURI ITTAI

This arc BETTER be really quick as someone mentioned in the first page.
Jul 12, 2014 11:59 AM

May 2013
Oh yes, this episode was amazing. The Election arc is off to a great start, and it's shaping up to be everything I'd hoped it'd be. Politics, psychological trickery, fascinating character dynamics, and a lighter and more relaxed undertone than the arc that preceded it. It's great stuff. The new opening might be my favorite one yet. I don't mind them keeping the same song, and the animation and imagery scattered throughout the opening sequence is more than enough top compensate. The return of all these old characters has me especially hyped.

I really like the Zodiacs so far. Their interactions are fun top watch and they all have varied personalities and eccentric character designs. I especially like how perfectly each Zodiac represents their namesake, in both appearance and personality. Dog is the calm, responsible one, Ox is suitably fearsome and seems to have a lot of integrity, etc.

Pariston could not have been a more perfect Rat. Everything about him just fits it to a t: charming, motivated by self-interest, sneaky, etc. Unlike a lot of people here I actually really like him. He seems like a fun character and I'm glad we've got a corrupt politician as blatant as him. His talk of connecting with the common folks, etc, it's so similar to so many politicians in real life it's obvious Togashi means this as some sort of satire. Pariston's interactions with Ging are especially interesting.

Speaking of Ging, we finally meet the man that Gon has been chasing the whole series in the flesh. This episode only served to strengthen my belief that Ging is a terrible, terrible father who doesn't even really deserve to be called one. On the other hand, I quite like him as a character. The way he was able to predict everything that would occur in the meeting might have been a little of a stretch, but it got the point across: Ging is an extremely intelligent, manipulative person whom you probably don't want to mess around with. I like the characterization of Ging so far, especially because it fits so well with the small clues we were given over the series of what he's like. And sure enough, this episode gave us a look into one of the most crucial aspects of Ging's personality: his priority is to always have fun. Even in serious business like this, where he's trying to carry on Netero's will, he is chiefly concerned with his own enjoyment and with what would make things interesting. It makes sense then that Ging would be so irresponsible; a man like that isn't going to spend time raising a child. Gon's a lot like Ging, actually, in that regard.

I was pleased with how many old faces we saw this episode. Almost every single Hunter we've ever met made an appearance. And yay for more Hisoka, I missed the creep. The way he reacted to the news of Gon's possible death was precisely how I imagined. Can't go losing your beloved bundle of battle potential, can you now, Hisoka?

Something Illumi said caught my eye: "At this rate, both of them [Gon and Killa] will die."

Gon I get, but why would Killua die? This, combined with what Killua told Knov last episode about having the doctors ready anyways even after he saves Gon, makes me think that Killua's going to sacrifice himself or something, or at least get severely injured willingly. Hm......

Also, Killua's last sibling is a brother? I thought it was a sister? Or is this another issue of gender confusion like with Pitou?
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Jul 12, 2014 12:17 PM

Feb 2014
It said Killua's sibling is all male.
With how "shit, why he is a male" Kalluto just look like a girl, this Killua's another "brother" just got same issue, no? XD
Jul 12, 2014 12:30 PM

Jul 2013
zetsu_shoren said:
There was ANOTHER BROTHER FROM THE SAME FUCKIN MOTHER?

The ED IS STILL THE SAME DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME?

What the hell with that ED
Seriously
COME ON
INAF
ENAF

E

NAWF

Go on with the OP, I'm okay with it, there's nothing wrong about it anyway.
There's a really strange charm about it, and that charm is whenever a new arc starts because that's when the animation sequence is new.

BUT NOT HYOURI ITTAI

This arc BETTER be really quick as someone mentioned in the first page.

We already knew about this child.
Guilek said:
Just in case, on the net I saw a lot of people who forget that, but there always been 5 children in the Zoldyck family, chapter 39:
http://i3.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/39/hunter-x-hunter-324033.jpg

In the anime, there is also that during the old Zoldyck arc:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120318043242/hunterxhunter/images/thumb/d/d4/Zoldyck_Family.PNG/270px-Zoldyck_Family.PNG

And we already saw this picture during Feitan vs Zazan:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121010191327/hunterxhunter/images/thumb/2/20/Zoldyck_sons_-_anime.jpg/260px-Zoldyck_sons_-_anime.jpg
Jul 12, 2014 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
Get ready to see the ultimate power Leorio has achieved.
Jul 12, 2014 2:28 PM

Feb 2013
So much complaints about an ED, half the discussion isn't even about the episode.
Jul 13, 2014 8:02 AM

May 2012
Rukz16 said:
sheidesu said:
OMG!!! It's been a while since I saw Hisoka OMG OMG Episode 137 was epic :D Ging was funny and cool! Pariston was also funny but scary... Shocks. Too much excitement might kill me :))))

This. Oh and I wonder what hisoka would rate gon and killua and who would get more points from him, that would be interesting

YEAH, I wonder too... I'm curious too!

And I agree with Illumi, it would be fun to see Hisoka hunting the ants... I wonder how he'd deal with the ants :D
Jul 13, 2014 11:09 AM

Apr 2014
Pretty cool episode, can't wait to see whats to come in this arc. I really wanna see more about gon in the hospital and his recovery, like is he still a big 30year old man body lol.
Jul 13, 2014 2:28 PM

Aug 2012
jimbobyoo said:
Pretty cool episode, can't wait to see whats to come in this arc. I really wanna see more about gon in the hospital and his recovery, like is he still a big 30year old man body lol.

He's a kid again, that was a Hatsu he could only use once. You saw that in 132 or 133 when Palm checked up on him.
Jul 13, 2014 5:29 PM

Sep 2011
The OP was bad ass, awesome episode. Not really that bothered by Madhouse's tweaks on the Zodiacs. Glad our resident creeper Hisoka is back.
Jul 14, 2014 2:57 AM

May 2013
Love the new opening and I enjoyed the new ending. I love Departure and Hyori Ittai but I was a little disappointed that we didn't get a new ending it's understandable why because this arc will probably be really short. I'm very excited to see a new arc, as we've been following the Chimera Ant arc for well over a year now. I loved the premise with the Zodiacs, the voting and all of the interesting new concepts for this Election arc, I enjoyed this new stuff and found it to be a great breath of fresh air. I found the first half to be cool and interesting but I really enjoyed the second half of the episode seeing Ging's shrewd strategic abilities and seeing the return of Hisoka and Illumi. I loved the whole Ging scene where he basically conned everyone and that he knew everything before it even happened. I'm so glad that we're finally seeing the Ging character on the show instead of just hearing about him. I loved the return of Hisoka, I've really missed him and some of the original Hunter X Hunter characters. I loved the Hisoka and Illumi conversation and how shocked he was when he found out about Gon being very close to death, I hope we will get another showdown of Gon and Hisoka later on during this series. Either way, this was a great episode and it did it's job which was introduce us into the new arc. 5/5.

Jul 16, 2014 11:10 AM
May 2014
Ging is a genius xD

Hisoka! Where have you been? I love how Illumi and Hisoka are like Gon and Killua's secret security guards.
Jul 17, 2014 1:48 PM

Jan 2011
these Zodiac guys look so weird, the part between Hisoka na Illumi was kinda interesting
im hoping that Gon will punch the troll on the face when they meet, i see Kurapika on the op, hopefully he ll make a comeback soon
Jul 22, 2014 6:09 PM

Oct 2012
Glad to see Hisoka back.
Jul 25, 2014 6:17 PM

Jan 2010
I really liked the new OP animation, so much hype. This is shaping up to be a pretty entertaining arc.
I wonder how high Hisoka would have scored Meruem though. Would he have screamed "over 9000" while the camera focused on his shining crotch and "In the Palace ~ Agitato" played for the 356th consecutive time? Now we'll never know. GEEZ NETERO.
Jul 30, 2014 1:25 PM

Jan 2014
137 episodes in, and I still fucking hate Departure. It seems like I only grow more and more disgusted of it each passing episode, but for some weird reason I can't help but watch the whole OP every time, without ever skipping a second of it. I think I got infected... Damn.

I don't give a fucking shit about how smart you are, Ging. Your son is on the verge of dying and you don't even pretend to be worried about him? Fuck you.
Lol Hisoka. This is what you get for keeping your head up in your ass and being more concerned about new jewelry and now irrelevant Chrollo than what's actually going on around the world. Missed the opportunity to kick some serious Ant ass, and your two little favorite unripe fruits are going rotten. Jeez man, you disappoint.

Kurapika in a suit ?!! *fangasm*

PS: I am the only one to think she looks a bit like late Michael Jackson in that PV?

SapewlothJul 30, 2014 2:20 PM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Jul 30, 2014 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
Sapewloth said:
137 episodes in, and I still fucking hate Departure. It seems like I only grow more and more disgusted of it each passing episode, but for some weird reason I can't help but watch the whole OP every time, without ever skipping a second of it. I think I got infected... Damn.

I grew to love it. It magically fits with any new opening ._.

I don't give a fucking shit about how smart you are, Ging. Your son is o the verge of dying and you don't even pretend to be worried about him? Fuck you.

Amen sister!
Jul 30, 2014 9:12 PM

Jan 2012
milking yuzu dry
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 30, 2014 10:44 PM

Dec 2011
Flashoftheback said:
It said Killua's sibling is all male.
With how "shit, why he is a male" Kalluto just look like a girl, this Killua's another "brother" just got same issue, no? XD

You'd think that, but Alluka is surprisingly girly, both in appearance and personality.
Aug 3, 2014 2:24 PM
Jan 2013
so I watched this episode after 3 days of finishing the Chemira Ants arc and missing HxH like fucking hell (I'd marathoned the whole series in about 10 days, so you can imagine...)

the moment the voting started and that female gourmand Hunter showed up followed by all the others, a huge wave of feels and nostalgia and goosebumps and a screwed-about-to-cry face hit me :')

So awesome to see them all again :'D

Hisoka no YAROOOOO XD Just fucking epic :3 Illumi joining in, too. So fucking awesome. I still need to catch up but I'm really looking up to this arc ^^ The Zodiacs and Ging are pretty epic, too.

"Illumi, explain clearly."
:'D
Aug 20, 2014 12:33 PM

Jan 2012
The animation was terrible... Or it was my imagination? Idk. BUT THE OPENING IS AWESOME. Can't say the same about the ending, srsly... The picture in frame thing made me think of YYH. </3

Alluka <33 I guess Zoldycks didn't need a born-girl kid after all.
Aug 22, 2014 3:25 PM

Mar 2014
oh my god Ging knows his son is on the brink of death and he doesn't even care or worry about him. The fuck is wrong with him?

Finally Hisoka is back :D I guess he deserves these news for being concerned only about Chrollo this whole time.
Aug 26, 2014 10:51 AM

Apr 2013
So, is Hisoka in the same level as the Zodiacs?
Leorio and Kurapika in the ED gave me hope they appears again before the end of the anime!
Aug 26, 2014 2:36 PM

Nov 2011
zFo0x said:
So, is Hisoka in the same level as the Zodiacs?
Leorio and Kurapika in the ED gave me hope they appears again before the end of the anime!

He wanted to fight Netero during the Hunter Exam.

I don't know how strong he really is, but considering that he wanted to fight Netero and Chrollo, he seems to only pick very strong opponents or opponents who have the potential to become that strong.
Sep 2, 2014 8:26 AM

Aug 2014
Omg the Zodiacs looks cool and crazy!
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 14, 2014 8:44 AM

Apr 2013
Ging you scum of the earth! Your son is half dead in the hospital and you still don't give a fuck?!! Someone really needs to teach this guy a lesson.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fishergirl16 - Dec 17, 2011

108 by Nerdason »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Panaru - Dec 10, 2011

214 by Nerdason »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kamuki - Dec 3, 2011

148 by Nerdason »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

fishergirl16 - Nov 26, 2011

122 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2011

125 by Nerdason »»
Yesterday, 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.