Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (114) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2014 8:04 AM
Feb 2014
Imo losing Granger broke the stability of Indiana, but I don't think they're broken as many analysts do. I'm not sure if Evan Turner is really someone that will be reliable yearlong given his inconsistency in Philly.

Love's a great player but I can't see him being "The Guy" anymore. He'd fit in a triangle or non-pick-and-roll offense with stars already there. His days in Minnesota should be numbered either way.
Jul 16, 2014 9:03 AM

Dec 2010
Interested to see how Stephenson fairs on the Bobcats. This is what everyone was pretty much asking for, especially the Stephenson supporters who believe him to be a superstar-caliber player. If there was ever a time to take over a team as the main threat, it'd be with the Bobcats. With Jefferson it should be at least a decent team in the East.

Yondy375 said:

His rebounding outbreaks have always been on weak inside teams, he has struggled against: "The Brow", Andrew Bogut, David Lee, Ibaka, and EVEN Perkins.

K Love is the best power forward in the NBA right now, and it's not even close imo (both Griffin and Aldridge don't have anywhere near the offensive versatility that Love does). Like all PF's though, he struggles against "true" centers. Love is listed at 6'10, but a lot of people say he's a fair bit shorter than that, maybe even 6'8-6'9.

With the Cavs, Varejao would be playing center, and K Love would be playing PF. Varejao is a lethal rebounder, which would take a lot of the rebounding pressure off of K Love, not to mention LBJ is an above-average rebounder at the SF position.

The main thing that I don't understand about this whole keeping Wiggins thing is that, logically, when you acquire the best player in the NBA, your goal is to win now, not win later. By all accounts, Wiggins is at least 3-4 years away from living up to his potential, if he ever does. For Wiggins, 3-4 years is nothing.. the kid's 19 years old. For LBJ though, who is almost 30, 3-4 years means everything. Trading Wiggins in a package for K Love is a "win now" type of move. It might not pay off in the long run in terms of the potential that Wiggins has, but you're trading potential for proven ability.

Anyone else thinking along these lines? Most of the cases that I hear for keeping Wiggins don't involve over-stating Wiggins, they involve under-stating Love -- either by saying that he doesn't play defense, that he doesn't know how to win, that he's over-rated, etc. etc.
Jul 16, 2014 10:15 AM

Jan 2008
especially the Stephenson supporters who believe him to be a superstar-caliber player.

Seriously?

Varejao is a lethal rebounder, which would take a lot of the rebounding pressure off of K Love,

Problem with that is Varejao can't stay healthy. He's missed 166 games the last 4 seasons.
Jul 16, 2014 2:48 PM
Feb 2014
Stephenson's bandwagonned enough because of his sweet nothings appropriated by the LeBron haters and one good game against Miami.

I think it's pretty stupid as well if that's why they think he's a superstar-caliber player. He's overrated for sure, but still not bad. Guy can play if you need a supplementary player. He's not really a good teammate either, I can sort of blame him for the Pacers "fall" this year.
AqutanJul 16, 2014 2:52 PM
Jul 16, 2014 5:25 PM

Jul 2014
Im just gonna throw my 2 cents in here. I dont think the Cavs are going to be good THIS year. Reason why is because they aren't going to have any chemistry THIS year. Other than Anderson and LBJ who played with each other before that chemistry has worn off. All im saying is it takes time to develop chemistry and learn each others tendencies. But, next year i think the Cavs are going to be a problem in the playoffs for other teams.
We’ve spent time together that made our hearts dance. But every story has to come to an end. No one can stay a kid forever. Time passes, and people grow up. There will come a day when we will no longer be together. — Kyousuke Natsume
Jul 16, 2014 8:03 PM

Jul 2013
Rizeberry said:
Stephenson's bandwagonned enough because of his sweet nothings appropriated by the LeBron haters and one good game against Miami.

I think it's pretty stupid as well if that's why they think he's a superstar-caliber player. He's overrated for sure, but still not bad. Guy can play if you need a supplementary player. He's not really a good teammate either, I can sort of blame him for the Pacers "fall" this year.

Paul George can't keep his dick in his pants and is rumoured to have slept with Hibbert's wife but Stephenson is the bad guy because of his antics in the ECF? Please.

Stephenson at 9M per year is incredible value even if he's a bonehead at times. Pacers will probably make the playoffs because the East sucks, but that team isn't getting passed the first round without Lance and the role players they've surrounded George with.

Admittedly, speaks more to how weak the position is these days, but Stephenson is one of the most complete SGs out there. If the Hornets can move Henderson for a shooter and Vonleh delivers that team could grow into a decent playoff threat over the next 3-4 years.
Jul 16, 2014 8:53 PM

Jun 2008
The last thing I'll say about the subject I was talking about is that I can admit that maybe I am being somewhat irrational in the way I view sports.

But I can defend it by saying that sports genuinely make me happy....not all the time, but many times. And seeing your favorite team who you have supported through the good AND the bad win a championship is just an unbelievable experience.

This is why I continue being loyal to my favorite teams.

OK....enough about that....let's talk about something else....

SOMETHING COOL!

So many of us have been watching the World Cup and we all see the gold stars on the top of the crests of every team that has won.....this not only shows bragging rights, it's about pride in the previous accomplishments of your history.

I've always liked this about soccer.....and NOW the NBA wants to do something similar...

NO...not stars....but this:

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/16/nba-jerseys-gold-collar-patch-adidas

^As you can see in the pictures....teams that have won titles will have a gold tab on the back of the uniform showing the number of titles.

So for example....the Detroit Pistons have won 3 NBA Championships so they will have "3x" on their tab with the Larry O'Brien trophy beside it.

If you've only won once (like the Blazers) you will have the Larry O'Brien trophy and nothing else.

I think this is a VERY COOL idea.....Again, it's about bragging rights and paying homage to past accomplishments....just like Soccer Jerseys.

And I think this is a great idea.

My hat's off to the NBA for coming up with this.
Jul 16, 2014 8:55 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah so LeBron ain't wearing any of that gold patch.
Jul 16, 2014 9:03 PM

Dec 2010
Gunbladewarrior said:
especially the Stephenson supporters who believe him to be a superstar-caliber player.

Seriously?

Varejao is a lethal rebounder, which would take a lot of the rebounding pressure off of K Love,

Problem with that is Varejao can't stay healthy. He's missed 166 games the last 4 seasons.

Yeah, unfortunately. We'll have to see how it all works out come this season, but regardless, I think that not pursuing Love is a huge mistake.

hybreezy said:

Stephenson at 9M per year is incredible value even if he's a bonehead at times. Pacers will probably make the playoffs because the East sucks, but that team isn't getting passed the first round without Lance and the role players they've surrounded George with.

Completely agree with this. Regardless of which side of the argument you're on, that's incredible value for a talented SG and Jordan deserves a lot of credit for landing the deal.

And it definitely does speak to the weakness at the SG position in the NBA. Kobe and Wade have one foot out the door, and so the names after that seem super lackluster besides maybe Harden and Joe Johnson. There are a couple up-in-comers though, like Bradley Beal.
Jul 16, 2014 9:03 PM

Jun 2008
-Riptide- said:

No.

Because it's about the team accomplishments, not the individual.

Unfortunately since SI is so fucking lame about hotlinking their photos I can't post a picture directly, but here's an example of a Bulls Jersey:

^You can't see it very well....but on the tab it will show the larry O'Brien trophy and "6X" on it....for the amount of titles the Bulls have.
Jul 16, 2014 9:08 PM

Oct 2013
JustALEX said:
-Riptide- said:

No.

Because it's about the team accomplishments, not the individual.

Unfortunately since SI is so fucking lame about hotlinking their photos I can't post a picture directly, but here's an example of a Bulls Jersey:

^You can't see it very well....but on the tab it will show the larry O'Brien trophy and "6X" on it....for the amount of titles the Bulls have.

Yeah I already saw it on Facebook yesterday. And why use Rose's jersey as an example? Dude haven't done anything these last two seasons. Should have used something like the Spurs that were winners before and is a winner now.
Jul 16, 2014 9:26 PM

Feb 2012
Yuugen said:
The Pacers better quickly get Evan Turner back now that Stephenson is gone, they're going to need him. They can still probably place top 5 in the East even all dismantled though.

>Top 5
No point guard (Hill is not a point guard), no 2 guard (unless George plays there), Mr. Donuts, and Crybaby Mcgee.
Even if they get Turner he not that great of a shooter (.427 from the field and .323 from three for his career)
I got them in my bottom 3 right now.
Jul 17, 2014 12:49 PM

Jan 2013
As a Bulls fan I'm extremely happy that the Pacers are weaker this year. They should still be a 3-5 seed (actually probably a 5 seed since I believe the Bulls and Cavs will have better records than them and they are all in the same division), but with their limited offense they won't do much in the playoffs a la the Bulls this season.

As far as Love is concerned he is definitely a great player, but like many others I believe he is overrated. After this season I believe the PF rankings are Blake Griffin > K Love > Aldridge.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2014 12:55 PM

Oct 2009
How is being 1st/2nd best PF in the league overrated lol
Jul 17, 2014 1:02 PM

Jan 2013
RandomChampion said:

Probably because he has never led his team to the playoffs, or even a record ABOVE .500 in his career. He will also NEVER be the best player on a championship caliber team. He's overvalued.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2014 1:08 PM

Oct 2009
SharifEbeefE said:
RandomChampion said:

Probably because he has never led his team to the playoffs and will NEVER be the best player on a championship caliber team. He's overvalued.

He has never had much around him. He's obviously not LeBron or Kobe tier, but he sure as hell is Melo/Paul/MVP Rose Tier

If he were in the Eastern Conference, he wouldve been in the playoffs. Now, you can make the case that a guy like Anthony always made the playoffs in a completely stacked Western Conference, but his teams were better and it's arguable that Melo is a slightly better player.

I think if he went on the Bulls, Pacers, Warriors, Spurs he can win a championship as the best player on his team.

Noah is not better than Love
George is not better than Love
Duncan/Manu/Parker/Leonard arednt better than Love.

To be honest, though, I think both Griffin and Davis will be ahead of him in PF rankings.

Davis is gonna be elite, it's only a matter of time to find out when.
Jul 17, 2014 2:12 PM

Jan 2013
RandomChampion said:
SharifEbeefE said:

Probably because he has never led his team to the playoffs and will NEVER be the best player on a championship caliber team. He's overvalued.

He has never had much around him. He's obviously not LeBron or Kobe tier, but he sure as hell is Melo/Paul/MVP Rose Tier

If he were in the Eastern Conference, he wouldve been in the playoffs. Now, you can make the case that a guy like Anthony always made the playoffs in a completely stacked Western Conference, but his teams were better and it's arguable that Melo is a slightly better player.

I think if he went on the Bulls, Pacers, Warriors, Spurs he can win a championship as the best player on his team.

Noah is not better than Love
George is not better than Love
Duncan/Manu/Parker/Leonard arednt better than Love.

To be honest, though, I think both Griffin and Davis will be ahead of him in PF rankings.

Davis is gonna be elite, it's only a matter of time to find out when.

Opinions are opinions but I guess you don't like to factor in defense when comparing good players. I don't believe Love would be the best player on the Bulls, Pacers, Warriors, or even the Spurs. I would take Paul George, Rose (if healthy), Noah, Curry, and Tony Parker all over Love. Maybe choosing Noah over KLove is a little bias on my part or maybe it's because I saw him almost single handedly lead a distraught Bulls team who just lost Rose and Deng to the #4 seed with D and effort.

But really? You think Love is better than Curry? A healthy Rose? One of the only true 2way players in PG? I don't think so.
Jul 17, 2014 2:53 PM

Oct 2009
Of course I value defense, but this game is about buckets, and scoring is the single-most valuable aspect of the game. It's not like Love is just an "above average scorer", he puts up Charles Barkley numbers (not saying he's as good as barkley lol)

His stats are 27/13 on 59% TS%....how often do you see that at any point in the league? Some people call him a stat-padder, but I dont believe that he is, since he was kind of close to leading his team to the playoffs in a stacked Western Conference.

In fact, if he were in the Eastern Conference, he probably would have had a record around equal to that of the Bulls, except that he had a worse team, and a worse coach.

Paul George is not consistent enough on offense.

Noah is my favourite center in the league, but cannot overcome Love's capabilities. Noah is great on defense, but nowhere near as good on offense except for passing maybe. His FG% is nowhere near as good. Love couldve easily done the same thing in the garbage eastern conference with his Timberwolves team, which , like I said, is worse than the Bulls team.

Curry is nowhere near Love, lol. He is in the same tier as Love on defense, as far as I can tell, and is a 3-pt shooter, which is never as good as a skilled PF. As long as Curry is the best player on a team, the team will never be a contender.

At this point in his career, Tony Parker is a tier below Love.

MVP Rose is the only one who comes close, but even then, I'd take current Love. Rose is not as good a scorer as Love is, and 8 APG isnt too good when he's averaging 3.5 TOV per game.

If Rose were on any of Love's teams, he wouldnt have even sniffed an MVP award. He had elite defense and coaching during those years.
Jul 17, 2014 6:07 PM

Dec 2010
Regarding K Love:

The only two players in NBA history with more 26/12 seasons are Shaq and Hakeem I believe

He is the first player since the NBA/ABA merger to average 26/12/4

HE'S ALSO ONLY 25 YEARS OLD

K Love is the best PF in the league, with Blake Griffin being a close second, LaMarcus Aldridge being a distant 3rd, and Anthony Davis having the potential to pass all of them in the next 2 years or so.

Reports are coming out that the Cavs are now willing to trade Wiggins, so it's possible that this whole thing was just a ruse.. which would make way more sense to me than not putting Wiggins on the trading block.

EDIT: This is pretty much exactly my list in terms of the first 5

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/playerrankings/regularseason/PF
UmbryaJul 17, 2014 6:17 PM
Jul 17, 2014 7:01 PM

Oct 2009
I think it was Shaq and Kareem. Hakeem rarely scored more than 25 ppg in a season.

Agree with you 100% - he's the best PF in the league this season (next season Griffin and Davis can close the gap/supplant him since they are better defenders...especially Davis).

Of course the Cavs would fold and offer Wiggins. Like ive been saying, the whole Wolves front office should have been fired if they bit on the previous Cavs offers. The wolves have gold in their hands.

Wiggins will lucky to put up Carmelo Anthony numbers. Love is a proven superstar already. Peak Love + James is much better than Peak Wiggins (and who knwos what his peak is) + declining james.

When you got a guy like love, you dont give him away for Dion Waiters lol.
Jul 17, 2014 7:15 PM
Jul 18, 2014 6:51 AM
Feb 2014
If Cleveland gets Love and then put him with LeBron and Kyrie, that's one young Big Three.

Boston's Big Three Ages in 2008: 30, 31, 32
Miami's Big Three Ages in 2010: 26, 26, 28
Cleveland's Big Three Ages in 2014 (If it happens): 22, 26, 30

Wow. And Kyrie's not even in his prime yet.
AqutanJul 18, 2014 6:55 AM
Jul 18, 2014 6:54 AM

Oct 2013
Spurs Big Three Ages in 2014: 38, 32, 36

Wow

LeBron already got a star teammate and he still wants some more. Now that's Wow.
Jul 18, 2014 6:57 AM
Feb 2014
-Riptide- said:
Spurs Big Three Ages in 2014: 38, 32, 36

Wow

LeBron already got a star teammate and he still wants some more. Now that's Wow.

Indeed. A friend of mine brought up the ages of what could be. Either way, if Love for Wiggins doesn't happen and Wiggins is as good as advertised and if LeBron/Kyrie/Wiggins win a title for Cleveland, now that will be the youngest "Superteam" we'll see win a title.

I'm not sure putting the Spurs with the Bostons/Miamis is really necessary considerting they never relied on the "Superstars" to build their teams. That's a team that wins with literally every piece they have, and they still win games the way it should be done.
Jul 18, 2014 7:26 AM

Oct 2013
I hope Love doesn't get traded to Cleveland. Just don't want another superteam dominating the NBA.

Rizeberry said:
I'm not sure putting the Spurs with the Bostons/Miamis is really necessary considerting they never relied on the "Superstars" to build their teams. That's a team that wins with literally every piece they have, and they still win games the way it should be done.

I'm pretty sure they relied on Duncan a lot in the early 2000s
-Riptide-Jul 18, 2014 7:38 AM
Jul 18, 2014 7:28 AM
Jul 2014
Miami Heat right now: no Lebron, no ring. Wade is old and on the way to retirement, the bench needs another team player to put into work. They won't be competitive.
Jul 18, 2014 7:40 AM

Oct 2013
The Bulls and Cavs would be the one coming out of the East.
Jul 18, 2014 2:30 PM

Jun 2014
I think Waiters should be traded not Wiggins, Waiters and Irving are redundant ( except Waiters is willing to be 6th man).
Wiggins have potential to be great defender on his size and athleticism they needed it more than Waiters offense. But Lebron is going 30 and his prime years should not be wasted so its not surprising if they dont want to develop Wiggins.
Jul 18, 2014 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
Do you think the Timberwolves would accept a trade offer of Waiters for their franchise player? But still I don't want Love going to the Cavs. They already got a lot of scoring options. What they need more is defense.
Jul 18, 2014 4:58 PM

Jun 2014
Cavs offered Wiggins , Bennet +1st pick and they still wanted more. Cavs should back off now and explore more to trade Waiters, Wiggins and Bennet.
Jul 18, 2014 6:04 PM

May 2014
So where do you guys think love is better off at, GSW or the cavs ?
Jul 18, 2014 6:23 PM
Feb 2014
Daryl-sama said:

He's obviously better off with the Cavs in the East but I wish he'd go somewhere else for the sake of the NBA. It'd also be interesting to see how the young players in Cleveland develop playing under James.

ZombiePsycho said:

>Top 5
No point guard (Hill is not a point guard), no 2 guard (unless George plays there), Mr. Donuts, and Crybaby Mcgee.
Even if they get Turner he not that great of a shooter (.427 from the field and .323 from three for his career)

They're placing higher than that. It's the East we're talking about.
Jul 18, 2014 7:15 PM

Feb 2012
Yuugen said:
ZombiePsycho said:

>Top 5

They're placing higher than that. It's the East we're talking about.
Not in my books
Jul 18, 2014 7:17 PM

Jul 2011
ZombiePsycho said:

2. Wiz

AWWWWW YEEE.
I'm a Wizards fan, and I don't even have us that high. It's good to see people are confident though, lol.
Jul 18, 2014 7:42 PM
Feb 2014
ZombiePsycho said:
Not in my books

We'll just to see then. The Pacers, even though they've lost some pieces, they can still be one of the best defense in the whole league. They just have to get their shit together.
Jul 18, 2014 7:42 PM

Feb 2012
Daryl-sama said:

I see him better with the Celtics... aint even a fan lol I hate that GSW is starting to do a Boozer treatment to David Lee, he gives you a double double every game and does his role... if they wanted a player who shoots 3's they should've gotten a better shooter than igoudala who for some reason hesitates & misses but hit clutch shots, he lacks confidence on his shots but when he plays for team usa he drains everything...
Jul 18, 2014 7:51 PM

Jul 2011
rafi160 said:
igoudala who for some reason hesitates & misses but hit clutch shots, he lacks confidence on his shots but when he plays for team usa he drains everything...

Well, the 3 point line in international play is closer to the hoop than in the NBA, so there's that....

It's like shooting mid range jumpers for them.
Jul 18, 2014 7:52 PM

Feb 2012
Yuugen said:
ZombiePsycho said:
Not in my books

We'll just to see then. The Pacers, even though they've lost some pieces, they can still be one of the best defense in the whole league. They just have to get their shit together.

But why the cavs going to be number 2? no mention of brooklyn or Knicks? youknow one of those two teams making the playoffs plus why are the hawks always last in the standings? they top 3 with a healhy alhorford!! they got a dangerous squad brewing up
Jul 18, 2014 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
Insidious said:
rafi160 said:
igoudala who for some reason hesitates & misses but hit clutch shots, he lacks confidence on his shots but when he plays for team usa he drains everything...

Well, the 3 point line in international play is closer to the hoop than in the NBA, so there's that....

It's like shooting mid range jumpers for them.

Not really in the game they had two lines (college/int) nba , he was hitting nba... i think he just needs to shoot quick vus when he shoots free throws he messes up his regular form by hitching shots (lol only saying / breaking this down cause i am a really good shooter)
Jul 19, 2014 9:38 PM

May 2014
D.lee just needs to get his mid range game back . He wasnt makin as much as he did in the 2012-2013 season .
Jul 23, 2014 11:47 AM

Jul 2013
So I ask the question on this day. Who is better LeBron James or Kevin Durant?

Kevin Durant: MVP 2014 Lost in 6 in WCF
http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2014_WCF.html

Lebron James: 4th Finals appearance lost to the Spurs in Game 5.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2014_finals.html

TV says KD is the Baddest, the world calls Lebron the king. Yet Tim Duncan still beat them all, Robert Horry has 7 rings. And Michael Jordan's on a pedestal that nobody seems to be able to reach and he doesn't have as many rings as Bill Russell.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Jul 23, 2014 12:03 PM

Jul 2011
Yondy375 said:

I don't think anyone would really argue right now that Durant is a better player than LeBron. I think KD had a better season, but if we are to look at their respective careers I don't think there should be any doubt that LeBron is better.
Jul 23, 2014 11:15 PM

Jul 2013
Insidious said:
Yondy375 said:

I don't think anyone would really argue right now that Durant is a better player than LeBron. I think KD had a better season, but if we are to look at their respective careers I don't think there should be any doubt that LeBron is better.

Youtube, Facebook, and Espn says different.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Jul 23, 2014 11:21 PM

Mar 2011
Better what?

I think Kevin is a better scorer, but Lebron is better overall. I think Durant's defense is weak
Jul 24, 2014 12:49 AM

Jul 2013
I personally think they're both only OK, but that's how far standards have come.
Jul 24, 2014 7:30 AM

Jun 2008
"OK", lol. Yeah when comparing to other giants. For like the past 5 years or so the MVP race was between Durant, James and Bryant as everyone else don't even come close. If they're just OK then I guess like 99% of the players are all just bad.
Jul 24, 2014 8:05 AM

Jul 2013
Tachii said:
"OK", lol. Yeah when comparing to other giants. For like the past 5 years or so the MVP race was between Durant, James and Bryant as everyone else don't even come close. If they're just OK then I guess like 99% of the players are all just bad.

There are loads of people just as GOOD at Basketball, but they messed up or weren't serious enough.

Lebron is the more complete basketball player, Durant is the more polished scorer. It took Lebron until 2012 to learn how to post up ALMOST 13 years in the NBA. Speaks to his abilities, but also speaks on the leagues weaknesses.

I say they are OK, not because i believe they aren't good or the best, just if you look to the past all the BEST players were Complete players. Nobody is complete nowadays.
Jul 24, 2014 8:08 AM

Oct 2013
Tachii said:

Rose?
Jul 24, 2014 8:10 AM

Jul 2013
-Riptide- said:
Tachii said:

Rose?

Roses are beautiful when made out of glass.
Jul 24, 2014 9:18 AM

Jun 2008
Yondy375 said:
-Riptide- said:

Rose?

Roses are beautiful when made out of glass.
lol
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (114) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.