Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jun 24, 2014 10:21 PM

Feb 2013
Kohina is quickly becoming my favorite character in the series for some reason.

"Papa, can I cut them?
You may kill half of them"
I don't know why I found that so funny

Also, it seems like Satomi was expecting Kagetane to join the group even before he discovered he was still alive. He mentions it was the five pairs he originally had in mind and "joker" fits too perfectly. Am I missing something here?
Jun 24, 2014 10:28 PM
Sep 2013
NwAurion said:
Mr. Guard may be betting on getting away in time via plane or something, but sooner or later the other cities would fall, too, given that they have not beat a level 5 yet, and Aldebaraan would simply continue raging, too. Assuming he does make it out of the greater Tokyo area in the first place.

Let me remind you, Aldebaran is a Stage IV Gastrea that is known to be immortal. He is also the "Heart of Taurus," (hence ep 11's title) there is a reason why Aldebaran attacked Monolith 32 (ep 10) and the other Monoliths are different than 32, they are much stronger and Aldebaran would not be able to weaken them.

TheYellingMute said:

yeah hes not the sharpest tool in the shed.

also inb4 one of the characters has to sacrifice themselves because they cant blast a hole so they just get themselves eaten and blow up with the bomb.

Who will it be?

Rentaro
Enju
Tina
Kisara

Plot twist: Hiruko?

Lets be honest this episode and the other one told us this anime will not end perfectly. one of those 4 will die

primedanny said:
For the preview: Shouma Nagisawa is running towards Aldebaran. That's all I am saying.
Jun 24, 2014 10:32 PM
Nov 2013
Seeing any loli die is sad, poor Midori :(
I also fucking love Kagetane. It's cool that him and his daughter joined the group.
Jun 24, 2014 10:45 PM

May 2012
Stark700 said:
Meh, the show still feels rushed. Yet once again, we see more emotions with Enju and what she misses in their world. I really was hoping Kisara get more action with her sword at least...

Poor Midori.

Obidabo_08 said:
"This is the end of Satomi Rentaro!" - And of pretty much everyone else including you too, you genius. Some people...

- I was hoping for a badass fight too, kinda have high expectation for pleides fight but wow they managed to make it a turn off for me.
I just can't wait to finish this show now
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 24, 2014 10:48 PM

Mar 2009
Stark700 said:

;.;

Reminds me of another recent show, where a cat-girl died in front of a tree. Except it was a lot more brutal there. I think you know what show I'm talking about... T__T

Poor Midori. Black Bullet is depressing.

I"m sure Enju will die in the next episode.
Jun 24, 2014 11:58 PM

Aug 2013
Black Bullet...STAHP KILLING ALL THE LOVEABLE CHARACTERS!!!! RIP Midori.

That Gado guy died. Pretty sure I said last week that he was going to be worthless as fuck (cough cough right on the money).

That girl from the weapons company joins the fight as a tactician, and Kagetane joins up too and acts like a total badass. None of those pussies wanted anything to do with him once he showed up and defended Rentaro.

This episode felt like a carbon copy of Guilty Crown lol. We had Rentaro being a dictator and being called a king, and saying he didn't need anybody. That was pretty much Shu in a nutshell. We have Kisara standing right by his side, and saying she would be on his side even if everyone turned against him...Inori. Plus we have the impending Gastrea attack at the Flames, just like the impending red line reaching the school during the Exodus escape in GC. Not to mention Rentaro and Shu have the same seiyuu.
Jun 24, 2014 11:59 PM

Jun 2013
Wow wtf Yui Ogura character is dead rip midori T__T only 2 or 3 episodes of her voice.

Shouma shure lost his composure , , lol

Last episode next week sadly D:
Jun 24, 2014 11:59 PM

May 2010
CG animation wasn't bad.

Midori died and man, this series is getting really sad... Satomi sacrificing himself for the good of humanity.

Seriously, that glasses guy at end is so dumb. Here, Tokyo is ending and all he cares about is "Erase Satomi Rentaro." Stupid bastard.
Jun 25, 2014 12:01 AM

Oct 2010
Am I supposed to feel something for the cat girl loli's death? We knew basically nothing about her, she dies and is immediately replaced by another loli who I also feel nothing for and who will also probably die in some shock factor moment.

Rentaro's loli harem were so throwaway and non-consequential even he forgot about them lol.
Jun 25, 2014 12:14 AM

Jan 2014
Guilty Crown anyone?
Jun 25, 2014 12:23 AM

Jan 2014
Kodagami said:
Feels like some lines were taken straight out of Guilty Crown o.o

yeah that's what I was thinking
Kisara's line "Even if the whole world turns against you, I'll always be by your side." is pretty much what Inori said to Shu in that one episode.

Jun 25, 2014 12:36 AM

Apr 2014
Jalen_E123 said:
Guilty Crown anyone?

First thing that came out of my mind when I watched Rentaro became an evil dictator.Its so Perfectly guilty crown Even that Brown haired girl who said She's gonna stay at Rentaro side no matter what.Is so Effing Inori.
That aside,I hate this anime.It had so much potential and they bum rushed everything that I just don't care if one of the important characters die in the next episode.Also What the hell about the fight with Plediades.One punch from two guys and it just Died? What the heck? Episode 11 was building it up for nothing.What was all about those emotional shit that was happening in Episode 11?
Problem solve with One punch.
I felt bad for midori's death but that's it.Not sad,No tears were shed.Not enough midori and I know nothing about her and killing her in the next episode was MEH!

I heard that Black bullet was a Novel and I'm now 99% sure the Novel is better because the Anime is SUPER FAST paced.Its so fast that Most of the Deaths are looking like it came out of nowhere.Like someone pulled it out of their ass at the last second.Its Ridiculous.
It makes me angry that this Anime could have been one of the greatest/Masterpieces of its genre,The OST was outstanding and Everything would have been Awesome and a tear jerker if it was given a good paced.At the moment only Tina established herself and likeable in the anime and it would be a shame if She just disappear because of some random Pebble that came dropping out of the sky and pierced her skull.

They should call this TRAGEDY BULLET because its gonna Shoot you with Armor pierced Tragedy out of nowhere.You don't know where the Tragedy is coming from but You know its coming because they keep one Introduced characters and kill her/him off In the next Episode and if you're lucky maybe Two episodes.

Jun 25, 2014 1:11 AM

Jul 2012
NeutralSide said:

That aside,I hate this anime.It had so much potential and they bum rushed everything that I just don't care if one of the important characters die in the next episode.Also What the hell about the fight with Plediades.One punch from two guys and it just Died? What the heck? Episode 11 was building it up for nothing.What was all about those emotional shit that was happening in Episode 11?
Problem solve with One punch.
I felt bad for midori's death but that's it.Not sad,No tears were shed.Not enough midori and I know nothing about her and killing her in the next episode was MEH!

Pretty much my thoughts. The 'fight' with Plediades was ridiculous. I'm doubting whether the directors care about consistency at this point.

I've already lowered my standards drastically yet it still manages to disappoint with every episode. So much for the potential.
Jun 25, 2014 1:47 AM

Feb 2012
Dang, this episode feels so rushed! 2-3 min fighting scenes, seriously? They didn't even develop Midori's character that much. I felt sad that she died and all that, but due to the lack of character development, I didn't sympathize as much as I expected.

Fcuk those ex-body guards!! Rentarou should've killed the douche one when he had the chance.

A lot of potential gone to waste!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 25, 2014 1:50 AM

Jun 2014
Well... all I can say is at least she died happy I guess.
Jun 25, 2014 2:06 AM

May 2014
Mormegil said:
Stark700 said:

;.;

Reminds me of another recent show, where a cat-girl died in front of a tree. Except it was a lot more brutal there. I think you know what show I'm talking about... T__T

Poor Midori. Black Bullet is depressing.

I"m sure Enju will die in the next episode.

No no no no no no D: NO NO NO NO NO if this happens I will lose all faith in anime....
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jun 25, 2014 2:31 AM

Feb 2014
Rentaro's probably gonna end up trying to sacrifice himself to detonate the bomb. Also maybe something about Enju's corrosion rate.
Jun 25, 2014 2:31 AM

May 2013
Another one died. Midori was adorable. Too bad she had to die.
I'm expecting Kagetane to be a complete badass in the last episode.

Well, Rentarou will be fucked by that 4 eyes.
Jun 25, 2014 2:38 AM

Dec 2010
This was an epic episdoe, thanks to Kagetane's pair. Kohina made some of the best moments in the anime this time.

"Papa-a-a-a-a-a-a" *ill-humored voice* "Can I kill them?"
Jun 25, 2014 3:51 AM
Nov 2013
anyone with any ideas where did the blind loli went and how is she doing with the ending?
Jun 25, 2014 4:01 AM

May 2013
*sniffs* Midori

Well, well, one more episode to go and I wonder how it will end.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 25, 2014 4:16 AM

Nov 2013
[quote=envysion]Kohina is quickly becoming my favorite character in the series for some reason.

"Papa, can I cut them?
You may kill half of them"
I don't know why I found that so funny
[/quote]
I'm not sure, but wasn't the reply more like "you may CUT half of them"? (instead of KILL half of them)
Cause when I saw this scene I laugh due to a stupid old morbid joke, where a dictator says he will allow half of the prisoners to go home... yeahh half... the upper half or the bottom half... It was the same thing here... you may cut half of them....
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 25, 2014 5:12 AM

Jun 2014
Almost teared up when midori died especially with the heart felt moment with shouma

Great episode wonder what the next episode will bring to the table

Jun 25, 2014 5:24 AM

Aug 2013
[quote=katsu044]
Rei_Rei said:
MIDORI, NOOOO!!!!! Fucking fucks, did George R. R. Martin write this? Fucking fuckings. Everyone just dies, I wonder who`ll die next, Enju and come back as a villain in the 2nd season, or someone else from the Adjuvant, COME ON, TELL ME>!!!!!!! T__T
[/i]

you're gonna have a bad time with Akame ga Kill! this up coming season

For real tho? Akame ga Kill is the one I`m looking forward to the most...GODDAMNIT!!1
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2014 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
Everything happened too fast. And she's out just like that?
Jun 25, 2014 7:19 AM
Jun 2014
Meritas said:
This was an epic episdoe, thanks to Kagetane's pair. Kohina made some of the best moments in the anime this time.

"Papa-a-a-a-a-a-a" *ill-humored voice* "Can I kill them?"

i think when she say "if you move just a little, your head will come off" in scene where rentaro stab a civil officer and make another want command his initatior to kill him

NeutralSide said:
Jalen_E123 said:
Guilty Crown anyone?

I heard that Black bullet was a Novel and I'm now 99% sure the Novel is better because the Anime is SUPER FAST paced.Its so fast that Most of the Deaths are looking like it came out of nowhere.Like someone pulled it out of their ass at the last second.Its Ridiculous.
It makes me angry that this Anime could have been one of the greatest/Masterpieces of its genre,The OST was outstanding and Everything would have been Awesome and a tear jerker if it was given a good paced.At the moment only Tina established herself and likeable in the anime and it would be a shame if She just disappear because of some random Pebble that came dropping out of the sky and pierced her skull.

They should call this TRAGEDY BULLET because its gonna Shoot you with Armor pierced Tragedy out of nowhere.You don't know where the Tragedy is coming from but You know its coming because they keep one Introduced characters and kill her/him off In the next Episode and if you're lucky maybe Two episodes.

well, i think that too..
since ep 10, we only see sad moment even in fast pace..

in ep 10 rentaro's student (enju's friend) died due bomb equiped with varanium
in ep 11 even not too sad like ep 10, it's terrible see people falling to gastrea.
and now ep 12 midori die due "neurotoxin stole her ability to move, and gastrea virus injected contiunally..". isn't that make people imagine like this " midori was in forest, due to save unknown initator she fight a gastrea, suddenly a gastrea that capable make neurotoxin appear and attack her. since it's neurotoxic, so suddenly she fall down. and gastrea around her, bite (or whatever method it's use) to make wound and inject gastrea virus, while that happen, she suffer too much, but can't scream..."
i hope they can make short scene about that, now with just monolouge, so it's can make midori death not so fast and unknown way..
;_;
Jun 25, 2014 8:37 AM
Feb 2014
I just want to fucking bitch slap that guy at the end! He is so fucking stupid! If everyone dies, it will be because of him! How much pride does this guy have until he gets killed! RAGGGEEEE!
5 Centimeters Per Second - Or what I'd like to call as 5 Anime Wallpapers Per Second.
Jun 25, 2014 9:00 AM

Mar 2012
MIDORI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Jun 25, 2014 9:08 AM

Apr 2014
My god... Just, oh man.

This show is terrible.

This was one of the worst episodes of one of the worst shows.

Wasn't Pleaides supposed to be really OP and difficult? Wasn't it supposed to be a suicide mission for Rentaro? 'Coz that thing sure died pretty quick.

Rentaro went back and I didn't even know what happened for the next few minutes. It was all so muddled. Gado is dead. Enju is biting Rentaro. Other stuff happened. What? It all happened too quickly and the moods were all muddled up.

Then Rentaro becomes the leading commander. Hot diggitty damn I can't take this show anymore. He's only 16 years old!! Why is everyone feeling so much respect for a 16 year old kid who thinks he's better than everyone else?! Why are they taking orders from him?!

Oooh, Rentaro acting all dark and serious. Why is that again? What is it exactly that you've done that makes you this way? You've done nothing to be able to act that deep and angsty! Goddammit, Gado's loli has the right idea.

And now Rentaro is the most powerful weapon. Bullsh*t. He's rank 300! Where is the under-100 rankers?! They can't all be dead! Get No.1 to step in! And I swear that he only became 300 on a little whim Seitenshi had. He didn't even do much to earn that rank...

Jesus this show is so rushed... And it's always contradicting itself... And it seems like literally things are being pulled out of the creator's asses... Like seriously, Rentaro was just able to call someone up and they were able to drop bombs on people. Nice and convenient, no?

When the dead loli class laughed, their laughter really pissed me off...

My god, not even Kagetane can save this show.

I was going to give it 3/5, but then Glasses-Guard-san showed up at the end. My word, that guy is so full of facepalm it's not even real. 2/5.

Last episode next week. Somehow I really won't be missing Black Bullet...
Jun 25, 2014 9:27 AM

Dec 2009
I hope Rentaro dies. And then Enju in her depression would resort to suicide. +2 in the overall rating from me right away.

1/5

duderus said:
That cliche line...

Which one? The whole script is one cliche line after another.
Sir_LexaJun 25, 2014 9:42 AM
Jun 25, 2014 9:57 AM

May 2014
InTheOtherWorld said:
My god... Just, oh man.

This show is terrible.

Wasn't Pleaides supposed to be really OP and difficult? Wasn't it supposed to be a suicide mission for Rentaro? 'Coz that thing sure died pretty quick.

Rentaro went back and I didn't even know what happened for the next few minutes. It was all so muddled. Gado is dead. Enju is biting Rentaro. Other stuff happened. What? It all happened too quickly and the moods were all muddled up.

Then Rentaro becomes the leading commander. Hot diggitty damn I can't take this show anymore. He's only 16 years old!! Why is everyone feeling so much respect for a 16 year old kid who thinks he's better than everyone else?! Why are they taking orders from him?!

Oooh, Rentaro acting all dark and serious. Why is that again? What is it exactly that you've done that makes you this way? You've done nothing to be able to act that deep and angsty! Goddammit, Gado's loli has the right idea.

And now Rentaro is the most powerful weapon. Bullsh*t. He's rank 300! Where is the under-100 rankers?! They can't all be dead! Get No.1 to step in! And I swear that he only became 300 on a little whim Seitenshi had. He didn't even do much to earn that rank...

Jesus this show is so rushed... And it's always contradicting itself... And it seems like literally things are being pulled out of the creator's asses... Like seriously, Rentaro was just able to call someone up and they were able to drop bombs on people. Nice and convenient, no?

I was going to give it 3/5, but then Glasses-Guard-san showed up at the end. My word, that guy is so full of facepalm it's not even real. 2/5.

Aldebaran was the OP gastrea not Pleaides,it just shoots beams but can be easily killed by varanium weapons.

Consider that they adapted 4 novels,so a lot of scenes will be cut.

Season 2 could be possible in a year or two if BD sales and future LN's sell well,there are 7 volumes currently released,and only 1 volume has been fully translated (vol 2 only has the prologue and chapter 1 translated in english) :(
And are you sure you want to watch season 2?From spoilers I've read,surviving characters lives are more fucked up on a personal level that Aldebaran looks like a walk in the park.

For this ep
poor Midori
Kagatane didn't kill humans this time
idiot Seitenshi ex-guard,but I think the more idiotic one was the person that chose him to deliver those batteries.

For those looking for rank 1,I think that the ranks are in the entirely of Japan,so those that had higher rankings than Rentaro might be living in another city state (like Osaka for example).
darkreaperixJun 25, 2014 10:24 AM
Jun 25, 2014 10:01 AM

Apr 2014
InTheOtherWorld said:
My god... Just, oh man.

This show is terrible.

Fire those damn morons whose directing this Huge potential anime and rushing it.Jesus christs I still watch this because I'm highly interested in Kohina and Kagetane.The pair is a bad ass and Would have been amazing if Rentaro joined his cause in the first place.Anti-hero ForTheWin!
Just die already Enju! You're corrosion rate is already high! You're trying too hard to be lovable I don't care.As for Rentaro the Protagonists with no character development at all and Seems like a Weak Guy.So much for his Robot Arm/Balls/leg.

Jun 25, 2014 10:12 AM

Apr 2014
NeutralSide said:
InTheOtherWorld said:
My god... Just, oh man.

This show is terrible.

Fire those damn morons whose directing this Huge potential anime and rushing it.Jesus christs I still watch this because I'm highly interested in Kohina and Kagetane.The pair is a bad ass and Would have been amazing if Rentaro joined his cause in the first place.Anti-hero ForTheWin!
Just die already Enju! You're corrosion rate is already high! You're trying too hard to be lovable I don't care.As for Rentaro the Protagonists with no character development at all and Seems like a Weak Guy.So much for his Robot Arm/Balls/leg.

I know right? This anime's concept had so much goddamn potential. Except Rentaro is a terrible MC and there are far too many lolis trying to be cute and get sympathy off the viewers to the point that it gets on my nerves.

So his own balls had to be replaced by robot ones. Huh. Sure explains a lot.

darkreaperix said:
InTheOtherWorld said:
My god... Just, oh man.

This show is terrible.

Aldebaran was the OP gastrea not Pleaides,it just shoots beams but can be easily killed by varanium weapons.

Consider that they adapted 4 novels,so a lot of scenes will be cut.

Season 2 could be possible in a year or two if BD sales and future LN's sell well,there are 7 volumes currently released,and only 1 volume has been fully translated (vol 2 only has the prologue and chapter 1 translated in english) :(
And are you sure you want to watch season 2?From spoilers I've read,surviving characters lives are more fucked up on a personal level that Aldebaran looks like a walk in the park.

[spoiler]
Kisara and Enju got NTR'ed (not sure if correct spelling :) )

For this ep
poor Midori
Kagatane didn't kill humans this time
idiot Seitenshi ex-guard,but I think the more idiotic one was the person that chose him to deliver those batteries.

For those looking for rank 1,I think that the ranks are in the entirely of Japan,so those that had higher rankings than Rentaro might be living in another city state (like Osaka for example).

Are you trying to make me like this show even less? XDD
Jun 25, 2014 10:21 AM

May 2014
InTheOtherWorld said:

But if you liked how sadistic the LN author can get in the 1st 4 volumes adapted,you might find s2 more interesting :) Too bad the animation art style didn't capture how dark the story can get,and looked more like a typical harem/action/ecchi series,it's just too bright colored.
Jun 25, 2014 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
darkreaperix said:
InTheOtherWorld said:

But if you liked how sadistic the LN author can get in the 1st 4 volumes adapted,you might find s2 more interesting :) Too bad the animation art style didn't capture how dark the story can get,and looked more like a typical harem/action/ecchi series,it's just too bright colored.

Mmm... I didn't really watch this show for the sadism I'm afraid. <:) I really dig post-apocalyptic settings, and Black Bullet looked promising but it didn't live up to it...

The style the manga has would be a better choice; it has the potential to make things look really dark!
Jun 25, 2014 10:35 AM

May 2014
InTheOtherWorld said:
darkreaperix said:

Mmm... I didn't really watch this show for the sadism I'm afraid. <:) I really dig post-apocalyptic settings, and Black Bullet looked promising but it didn't live up to it...

The style the manga has would be a better choice; it has the potential to make things look really dark!

Yeah that art style was better (or the LN art style and coloring),and the animation team decided to focus more on action and loli's than character development.From some forums,some that read the Japanese LN's did say that they think that the LN's are well written,though can be slight sadistic with the characters,and Rentaro was a likable MC.
Jun 25, 2014 10:35 AM

Dec 2011
Midori just has to die. :(

Also, Kagetane's motive is still really mysterious... but I guess he helped out because he finds the Gastrea to be a threat to him in my opinion.

That bastard at the end needs to die. He is just plain stupid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2014
darkreaperix said:
InTheOtherWorld said:

Yeah that art style was better (or the LN art style and coloring),and the animation team decided to focus more on action and loli's than character development.From some forums,some that read the Japanese LN's did say that they think that the LN's are well written,though can be slight sadistic with the characters,and Rentaro was a likable MC.

Wait - Rentaro was likeable? Man did they botch him up or what.
Jun 25, 2014 10:48 AM

Mar 2014
Nooooooo Midoriiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 25, 2014 10:50 AM

May 2014
InTheOtherWorld said:
darkreaperix said:

I think dropping his internal monologues was a mistake,but consider I haven't read the LN's yet so maybe it depends on taste.
Jun 25, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2014
darkreaperix said:
InTheOtherWorld said:

I think dropping his internal monologues was a mistake,but consider I haven't read the LN's yet so maybe it depends on taste.

I don't have any intentions to read the LNs so unfortunately Rentaro will forever remain a dislikeable character in my eyes.. :<
Jun 25, 2014 12:04 PM

Jan 2011
The feels train keeps derailing! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
Ohohoh~ purple blood so scary~

Report this studio for making everything always look happy.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 25, 2014 12:08 PM

Mar 2013
One of the better episodes lately, and it should be pretty obvious why.
Jun 25, 2014 12:32 PM

Sep 2012
Well done Takuto for getting revenge on Rentaro - whilst putting everyone else's lives (including yours and Seitenshi-sama's) at risk. Retard.

Takuto is literally just as bad as Sugou from Sword Art Online and I didn't think that was possible.

Midori dying was really sad - she was my favourite loli I mean, Initiator. :(

Looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 25, 2014 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
[quote=Rei_Rei]
katsu044 said:
Rei_Rei said:
MIDORI, NOOOO!!!!! Fucking fucks, did George R. R. Martin write this? Fucking fuckings. Everyone just dies, I wonder who`ll die next, Enju and come back as a villain in the 2nd season, or someone else from the Adjuvant, COME ON, TELL ME>!!!!!!! T__T
[/i]

you're gonna have a bad time with Akame ga Kill! this up coming season

For real tho? Akame ga Kill is the one I`m looking forward to the most...GODDAMNIT!!1

yeah i won't go into details but i seriously thought the author was like Martin reading it!.
Jun 25, 2014 1:09 PM

Apr 2013
This looks ridiculously lame.
Jun 25, 2014 1:57 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
That GC moment, I like how so many thought the same too. Except it didn't work well here as well as it worked in GC. Most likely because this anime feels so rushed lacks good character development. But I did feel for Midori though ;_;
Jun 25, 2014 2:06 PM

Mar 2012
As rushed as it felt, I still liked this episode and someone will either die next episode or end up conveniently missing.
Jun 25, 2014 4:27 PM

Feb 2010
Guilty Crown - Episode 12
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jun 25, 2014 4:48 PM

Jan 2014
Midori! ;O;
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

520 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.