Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2014 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For some reason, that mecha prototype is even more scarier than the monsters they are fighting. Pretty dark episode again...

We get a song and some ..likely flashbacks. Akashi is still drowning in his thoughts.
Jun 23, 2014 10:26 AM

Mar 2014
Finally Akashi's hatred towards Aoshi seemed to disappear in this episode. And Akashi seemed to start to think about feelings of the people around him. Only one thing viewers got from this episode was Akashi's development.

However, the all issues couldn't be solved. Heito and Sable were lost by the Corpse. Sasame is still under necrometalized. Minashi is still creepy (His composure started to be lost?). And the title of the next episode seems to indicate that Akashi's feelings will be broken. Probably, Sasame will...
Jun 23, 2014 10:26 AM

May 2013
Aoshi was able to lead Akashi back to the Reaper. Got to see some more flashback of the brothers together. And Sasame's song help him out to get out of that place.
Jun 23, 2014 10:38 AM
Jan 2012
So is Emiru really dead this time? Because while the episode was good for Akashi's development, the mission was a complete failure.

Have a feeling Minashi will do something bad next episode. What exactly are Minashi and Sasame hiding.

It was nice to see Emiru this episode though. Also, the corpse took Heito away and Emiru away, will Heito turn into metal soon?
juvememaJun 23, 2014 11:25 AM
Jun 23, 2014 9:02 PM

Feb 2014
Watched it at 1:00am and it was pretty good, we got to see Akashi's char development, and emiru again yaayy (hope that they bring her back) and some Sasame x Akashi moments as well.

Buuutttt, the mission failed, sable is still there, heito's probably dead and judging by the title I think something bad's gonna happen, and because of the m3 title, I think another is gonna turn into the LIM system possibly Sasame or Minashi.
Jun 23, 2014 9:13 PM
Feb 2013
I liked Akashi's development only because he finally got rid of that stupid hatred... I mean does being jealous of a sibling actually make you happy that he dies, or wish death upon them. It really is not that serious. I feel the backgrounds to the characters that's supposed to make us understand why they act and feel the way they do are skewed... The deep emotions they are depicting don't have worthy reasons behind them...Emiru's wasn't that convincing either... And I truly disliked her in the beginning, but now I favor her more than Sasame....

Change of topic, does Diary girl actually think she's predicting or is she just being creepy. I mean come on, "the moment he faces himself he'll die" "oops, accidentally spoke aloud as I was writing again" Nope, it feels like shes doing it for attention. There may be something else to it.. But that's just how I feel about her. She and Sasame are annoying. I like the tough girl though, and Emiru was only intolerable the first few episodes.

I also am wondering what the secret between Sasame and Min---(forgot his name) Happycreeper is what Ill call him. It could be something as simple as that shes dying (health problems mentioned) probably by necrometal(?) maybe.

But pretty sure beautiful ghost girl was lost when the other kids escaped. She saved them and wants them to go back with her cause shes lonely. Something like that.

Kay Ill stop ranting ^^;
Jun 23, 2014 10:40 PM

Aug 2013
I doubt Heito's truly lost though I am kind of glad because that means even less screen time for him.

ChellyBear0930 said:

I also am wondering what the secret between Sasame and Min---(forgot his name) Happycreeper is what Ill call him.;

Happycreeper lol. I remember someone called Sasame Human Sleeping Pills too XD! What a tandem.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 24, 2014 12:10 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yeah plot wise, nothing happened. Character development wise though, Akashi at least moved forward. I like how he finally found comfort sitting inside the Argent, and how his brother guided him back. Akashi felt bad about ignoring someone who had reached out to him...I hope this means that he will realize that Sasame is doing the same thing too.

Minashiiii. I really thought in the first few episodes that he was cute and nice, but damn, he does say some weird things. Only to Sasame though. And sooo, they're just going to leave Heito there?
Jun 24, 2014 1:15 AM

Aug 2013
Man Minashi is a fucking weirdo. Like a happy Heito, I don't get it.

Akashi coming to terms with his brother was good character development I guess, but then again in this show any character development is good character development.

So what exactly happened with Sable/Emiru and Heito? As she was talking the corpse showed up, did it like suck up her soul then walk away? Did it take the Sable unit with it when it left? It said like another one collected or something.

If the M3 does mean 3 mechs, I could see them killing off Heito and Emiru/Sable by the corpse. Then Minashi and Sasame make one, then those other 2 people nobody fucking remembers get one too. I'm sure that would happen just to piss off all the Emiru fans by killing her off permanently.
- Side note: seriously, those 2 other pilots, whom I will refer to as cool guy friend, and sporty rude girl who thinks she's tough shit but is worthless, have to be the most worthless characters in an anime I've seen in a loooong time. If they don't become a pair, I literally don't see what their purpose will be at all.

Speaking of which (although he may have died after this episode) how the hell was Heito still alive? I mean he was just hanging out of his cockpit drooling like a St. Bernard, but with all of that time exposed to the lightless realm he had no necrometal on him at all. Yet Akashi was in there like an hour and was covered in it.
Jun 24, 2014 4:02 AM

Apr 2014
So the reason why Akashi hates Aoshi was because he was always compared to him and he was always being abandoned by he's parents maybe because Akashi was a naughty kid. But Akashi didn't knew that Aoshi always cared for him but he didn't recognized it.. Until Akashi finally finds it out from the memory of Aoshi inside the Argent.

Momo and Minashi was always the creepiest characters here! I really want them to die! I will be just okay with the psychopath Heito than the two of them!
So Emiru and Heito was taken by "The Corpse" I wonder where they would be...

Ashi's suit turned into necrometal and he was been in pain and almost can't move but thanks to Sasame he got the strength/urge to live and the guidance of Aoshi to the Argent and he got out the Lightless Realm safely.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jun 24, 2014 7:09 AM

Jul 2010
A lot of people helped Akashi this episode!
Walking around in the lightness realm, I had thought that worst things could had happened. Meeting Emiru again.
Wonder if something is going to happen to Heito.
Getting out from the help of Aoshi and Sasame.
Watching Akashi beat his admonition seemed like a change has occurred. If only he finished his last sentence as see his reaction to the same blue sky. Is it filled with comfort or still the same old hate.
Minashi seems to know a lot. Maamu should be a prophet or something with her writing.
Jun 24, 2014 8:16 AM
Jan 2014
I think akashi changed for the better.
Jun 24, 2014 10:50 AM

Jun 2012
Sasame still annoying as ever to me.... Can't you see?! He thinks you're that corspes girl ugh!!

OMG the part with Emiru and Akashi made me cry (T^T) She still likes him even after he said bad things to her, but he regrets it now. I hope that's not the last time we see them... I really hope they come back because they are both main characters.
Jun 24, 2014 12:32 PM
Jan 2013
For the moment there I thought that its gonna be Akashi's funeral.
Jun 24, 2014 1:01 PM
Jul 2018
This episode is so meh.

Aoshi lead Akashi back to his Reaper.

Sasame's song helped Akashi to get out of the place.
Jun 24, 2014 2:23 PM

Oct 2011
AKashi understands Aoishi now.

Corpse took Heito and Emiru NOOOOOOO
She got to see Akashi one last time T__T

Sasame/ghost girl song saved Akashi.
Her song calms Akashi.

Only his suit got Necrometal. Phew...
Jun 24, 2014 2:40 PM
Sep 2013
I wonder if Aoshi's and Emiru's ghost is the same as the Corpse girl? Does that mean the Corpse girl is the LIM of the that Corpse monster that keeps showing up? She always seems to appear when they thing shows up. I'm not talking about the thing that Akashi defeated, that thing seems to be more akin to Akashi's inner demon, what I mean is that Corpse with a glowing red orb in its gigantic mouth.

I've always suspected that Akashi had an inferiority complex towards his brother but I still find it strange that it alone would be enough to cause him to hate his brother that much.
Jun 24, 2014 3:20 PM

Mar 2012
Predicted ghosty Emiru and Aoshi back in episode 8, so that's cool
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1197239&show=20#post26

Didn't really like the episode all that much. Emiru back for like 10 seconds, and then whisked away by the corpse. I feel that corpse is going to collect all the kids eventually. Goth girl narrating again is not a good sign. In an earlier episode thread I said something about her being one of the last ones standing, still feel that way. She's not connected to anyone, unless it's corpse girl which is why she knows what shit is going to go down.

I still can't predict how this is going to end. Defeat the corpse, destroy the lightless realm and happily ever after? I don't see that happening.

I'll continue watching for best girl to make a return, and just to see how it ends.
Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Jun 24, 2014 3:41 PM

Jan 2013
Mission failed.
Jun 24, 2014 7:05 PM
Jan 2012
I guess lollipop scintist is going to throw another tantrum unless he gets himself a new LIM.
Jun 24, 2014 7:54 PM
Aug 2012
Did the music at 14.00 remind anyone else of the magi music?
Jun 24, 2014 9:39 PM

Jun 2014
Finally, some development. Great episode in that respect, am I the only one who absolutely loves the OP and ED's? I have a feeling this is going to take a change and become a fantastic anime. In the ED you can see many ideas: all the main characters holding hand with what we know as the corpse girl, everyone disappears and she's the only one remaining. Maybe they were friends and they all decided to leave as they grew but she's bound to the corpse so she couldn't.

Akashi had an inferiority complex towards his brother, makes sense that he would drive himself into depression to hate the one thing that made him feel inferior but being blinded by that very depression his brother gave him prevented him from seeing that his brother was the one who was waiting for him. Nice. Finally accepted him and you could see this as he smiled while on the Argent; shit's going down now.

I think what Minashi is trying to do is feed Sasame negative thoughts because that's what seems to feed the necrometal, as seen with Emiru and how Heito kept saying things about Akashi which made her succumb to the dark side. This could be due to jealousy, or just plain evil, who knows? the guys a creep.

I'm really curious about this whole children jazz - this anime's definitely got my attention.

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jun 24, 2014 10:44 PM

Aug 2013
the episodes of this anime does not seem to evolve, the only thing that takes away from the latter was that Akashi accepted his brother, but he could do nothing for Emiru, had given up his life and was saved by a song .. it kind of depressing
I will continue watching the anime, but I am already not creating expectations about it
Jun 24, 2014 11:09 PM

Sep 2013
So much character development in 1 episode. And I love the OP and ED, so count me in on that.

Jun 25, 2014 12:07 AM

May 2012
Alright, so it seems that Akashi goin back to the LR to retrieve Sablemiru and Heito but got attack by err shirogane admonition version? . Then he gets out of the argent and wandering around, thinking about what is his problem ( thats it inferiority complex towards her own brother) , while wandering around he stumbled upon Sablemiru and Heito.

- Well that surprised me that Heito managed to holding on for 2 days since the last time he's in LR?
-
its great we get to see Emiru once more, and I'm happy that finally Akashi understand Emiru. becos TBH, both Akashi and Emiru had similarity in their personalities and background.

I think we pretty much know Maamu can 'probably' predict the future.

http://i.imgur.com/G6D0W8S.png
http://i.imgur.com/pxv583W.png
http://i.imgur.com/3C3S9Il.png

- Was the dead of the COD or Akashi/Heito/Minashi/Iwato ( most probably Akashi) is the trump card in destroying to all the admonitions?

- TBH, Minashi is getting weirder and creepier. But at least he got more personality than his partner. So honestly, what are these two problems anyway. Sasame become rather drawn towards Akashi and hiding the fact about Tsugumi. And Minashi becomes jealous of Sasame liking Akashi is way too childish. I mean what does Minashi mean by saying if Akashi comes back, things will get harder for him? Most probably becos Akashi might be heartbroken if Sasame Died ( which she probably will soon) .

- It really getting on my nerves that Sasame keeps the secret about Tsugumi behind his back. I mean, no offense to her fans but I really dislikes her choice on keeping bluffing to Akashi about who she was. and she even stole Tsugumi personality and song and most of her identity. I mean, just because only Minashi and her know about Tsugumi doesnt mean they can just keep it that way and use it for their advantage. and im surprised Minashi doesnt tell Akashi if he really actually jealous of both of them.

- Another things that keeps me wondering is the similarity between Sasame and Tsugumi. Maybe they're twins, or just a troll?

MrNTR said:
I wonder if Aoshi's and Emiru's ghost is the same as the Corpse girl? Does that mean the Corpse girl is the LIM of the that Corpse monster that keeps showing up? She always seems to appear when they thing shows up. I'm not talking about the thing that Akashi defeated, that thing seems to be more akin to Akashi's inner demon, what I mean is that Corpse with a glowing red orb in its gigantic mouth.

Come to think of it, u might be true, The corpse girl is probably still alive out there in the LR but the question is, who might piloting the corpse Mecha.
So I went to investigating it back to Eps 1, well, idk if this is a revelation or something but IMO, Maamu probably knows a lot too, about the past and about everyone. In Eps 1 she was the narrarator.

Prior to above video. If u guys just listen to the part 01:20, u listen Tsugumi/the corpse girl saying 'Don't' . Idk if its only me, but her voice seriously sound like sasame.

Tsumugi/corpse girl is next to that head.

CLearly at this part, when Tsugumi speak, she sound a lot like Sasame.

P/s Well now very interested in Sasame and Tsugumi past. I mean, what if the real Sasame is possesed? lol joke joke xD

Mod Edit: Please only link a full picture with the img tags; the rest can only be links.
khonsutoraJun 25, 2014 7:35 PM
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 25, 2014 12:15 AM
Oct 2010
Ok, I've trashed this show quite a bit already so bare with me and if I am wrong about this but why did heito turn into necro metal yet? Akashi was exposed for far shorter an amount of time and had quite a bit of it on his suit.... heito really should have been engulfed in it. Secondly, the conversion time isn't being depicted consistently. When heito and akashi first went into the lightless realm the train they were on almost instantly turned into necro metal, yet he can wonder around aimlessly exposed to it for quite some time without any issues, is there a reason for that?
Jun 25, 2014 12:25 AM

May 2012
skudoops said:
Ok, I've trashed this show quite a bit already so bare with me and if I am wrong about this but why did heito turn into necro metal yet? Akashi was exposed for far shorter an amount of time and had quite a bit of it on his suit.... heito really should have been engulfed in it. Secondly, the conversion time isn't being depicted consistently. When heito and akashi first went into the lightless realm the train they were on almost instantly turned into necro metal, yet he can wonder around aimlessly exposed to it for quite some time without any issues, is there a reason for that?

indeed i was surprised about that too. Heito is barely hanging on. Thats probably becos half Heito body is still inside sable while Akashi get out from Argent. and Heito probably had zero sense in his mind right now, considering he nearly half dead ( looking at his conditions and face) i guess its imposiblle for him to even think of any thought right now. Because Admonitions feeds on negative feelings or strong emotions ( like something from the past that had happened). I think its been 2 days since they entered LR or maybe a day. Well i hope they get safe on the next mission. :/
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”

Jun 25, 2014 12:44 AM

Nov 2010
The little mecha action that was shown was pretty good, the rest was terrible
even Heito is still inside with Emiru the LIM

Necrometal ate away Akashi's suit, but not his head which was exposed inside the lightless realm
Jun 25, 2014 10:07 AM
Jan 2012
Maybe Heito was part of some experiment when he was a kid.
Jun 25, 2014 12:39 PM

Oct 2013
nyancat2506 said:

-
its great we get to see Emiru once more, and I'm happy that finally Akashi understand Emiru. becos TBH, both Akashi and Emiru had similarity in their personalities and background.

Definitely. Too bad she might be gone even as a LIM now.

As I see it,the good things about this ep are:

- Akashi's acceptance of his brother seems to have made him a more likeable character,although it might be too early to say that.

- Heito might be out of the picture,at least as a human being(pretty please?).

The bad,which are very bad:

- Pretty much confirmed Akashi x Sasame pairing and it isn't becoming any easier to swallow with Sasame still being as bland as ever.

- Emiru might be out of the picture too,even as a LIM. Seriously,does Okada plan to deny her even that existence? For a moment there I was hopeful that Akashi would pilot the Sabel and return with it instead of the Argent but nope,that might interfere with her precious Akashi x Sasame pairing.

Someone on animesuki forum mentioned that Okada's giving the Zessica treatment to Emiru and damn right he is.
Jun 25, 2014 3:16 PM

May 2012
DiviMike said:
nyancat2506 said:

-

Definitely. Too bad she might be gone even as a LIM now.

As I see it,the good things about this ep are:

- Akashi's acceptance of his brother seems to have made him a more likeable character,although it might be too early to say that.

- Heito might be out of the picture,at least as a human being(pretty please?).

The bad,which are very bad:

- Pretty much confirmed Akashi x Sasame pairing and it isn't becoming any easier to swallow with Sasame still being as bland as ever.

- Emiru might be out of the picture too,even as a LIM. Seriously,does Okada plan to deny her even that existence? For a moment there I was hopeful that Akashi would pilot the Sabel and return with it instead of the Argent but nope,that might interfere with her precious Akashi x Sasame pairing.

Someone on animesuki forum mentioned that Okada's giving the Zessica treatment to Emiru and damn right he is.

too early to said emiru will be gone, might as well wait for the new ED and OP. have u noticed? :D

Jun 25, 2014 8:39 PM

Dec 2008
So, is Heito dead? Akashi didn't bother rescuing him from the Lightless Realm.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 26, 2014 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
If Emiru is gone, then why is she even listed as a main character?

Damn it, I wanted Emiru & Akashi T_T they better bring her back
Jun 26, 2014 8:37 PM

Jun 2014
Cheyreia_Lafae said:
If Emiru is gone, then why is she even listed as a main character?

Damn it, I wanted Emiru & Akashi T_T they better bring her back

It's probably because she is still a main character despite being a LIM. She's technically not dead, and she's part of the group of children so..

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jun 26, 2014 8:43 PM

Feb 2014
But... BUT HEITO?! ಠ_ಠ
に触
祟ら
りぬ
な神

Jun 26, 2014 11:01 PM

Oct 2010
I detest Sasame and Kasane.

The former is about as interesting as a tree stump and stable as uranium-235. Acts the meek and reserved while preserving her suffocating "perfection". The next moment, she erupts this into PMS rampage from to her own indecision.

The latter has got to be the worse case of duplicity I've seen. God dammit woman make up your mind. I can't stand characters that act like they care about someone when their mind is obviously on something else, especially the ones that do it half-heartedly to mitigate her own insecurities and boost her own ego. I'm not entirely convinced that you care about Akashi when you start bawlin your eyes out every other episode when the word "Aoshi" comes out of someone's mouth.
Jun 27, 2014 2:18 AM

Aug 2013
nyancat2506 said:
skudoops said:

indeed i was surprised about that too. Heito is barely hanging on. Thats probably becos half Heito body is still inside sable while Akashi get out from Argent. and Heito probably had zero sense in his mind right now, considering he nearly half dead ( looking at his conditions and face) i guess its imposiblle for him to even think of any thought right now. Because Admonitions feeds on negative feelings or strong emotions ( like something from the past that had happened). I think its been 2 days since they entered LR or maybe a day. Well i hope they get safe on the next mission. :/

But at the same time, when Akashi's brother Aoshi was in the LR, he was getting covered in necrometal when he was still in his Ma-VESS. And that was before the admonition even broke open his cockpit.
Jun 29, 2014 4:56 AM

Dec 2013
Jonesy974 said:
Man Minashi is a fucking weirdo. Like a happy Heito, I don't get it.

Akashi coming to terms with his brother was good character development I guess, but then again in this show any character development is good character development.

So what exactly happened with Sable/Emiru and Heito? As she was talking the corpse showed up, did it like suck up her soul then walk away? Did it take the Sable unit with it when it left? It said like another one collected or something.

If the M3 does mean 3 mechs, I could see them killing off Heito and Emiru/Sable by the corpse. Then Minashi and Sasame make one, then those other 2 people nobody fucking remembers get one too. I'm sure that would happen just to piss off all the Emiru fans by killing her off permanently.
- Side note: seriously, those 2 other pilots, whom I will refer to as cool guy friend, and sporty rude girl who thinks she's tough shit but is worthless, have to be the most worthless characters in an anime I've seen in a loooong time. If they don't become a pair, I literally don't see what their purpose will be at all.

Speaking of which (although he may have died after this episode) how the hell was Heito still alive? I mean he was just hanging out of his cockpit drooling like a St. Bernard, but with all of that time exposed to the lightless realm he had no necrometal on him at all. Yet Akashi was in there like an hour and was covered in it.

You could have something there. I think what you said about those three sets is probably where they'll go with this. What might happen though is Heito and Emiru/Sable will come back to fight against them, since they got absorbed by that Corpse or whatever. In all this show has plenty of shit that still doesn't make sense, but I'm all for waiting for the big reveal if it means they'll develop the characters properly.

As for Heito not being covered in Necrometal, you never know how long Heito was actually exposed in the open like that. For all we know he could have just opened the hatch around the time Akashi came waltzing in. My other theory is that Akashi has some sort of lucky charm to ward off the necro stuff (it only affected his suit after all) like Emiru and that other spirit girl saved him or something.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 29, 2014 9:58 AM

May 2012
nyancat2506 said:
skudoops said:

But at the same time, when Akashi's brother Aoshi was in the LR, he was getting covered in necrometal when he was still in his Ma-VESS. And that was before the admonition even broke open his cockpit.[/quote]

Aoshi shirogane doesnt have a LIM

Jul 1, 2014 10:25 AM
Jan 2011
ChellyBear0930 said:
I liked Akashi's development only because he finally got rid of that stupid hatred... I mean does being jealous of a sibling actually make you happy that he dies, or wish death upon them. It really is not that serious. I feel the backgrounds to the characters that's supposed to make us understand why they act and feel the way they do are skewed... The deep emotions they are depicting don't have worthy reasons behind them...Emiru's wasn't that convincing either... And I truly disliked her in the beginning, but now I favor her more than Sasame....

Change of topic, does Diary girl actually think she's predicting or is she just being creepy. I mean come on, "the moment he faces himself he'll die" "oops, accidentally spoke aloud as I was writing again" Nope, it feels like shes doing it for attention. There may be something else to it.. But that's just how I feel about her. She and Sasame are annoying. I like the tough girl though, and Emiru was only intolerable the first few episodes.

I also am wondering what the secret between Sasame and Min---(forgot his name) Happycreeper is what Ill call him. It could be something as simple as that shes dying (health problems mentioned) probably by necrometal(?) maybe.

But pretty sure beautiful ghost girl was lost when the other kids escaped. She saved them and wants them to go back with her cause shes lonely. Something like that.

Kay Ill stop ranting ^^;

Maybe diary girl is on to something ... and it scares her...
Jul 8, 2014 8:10 PM

Feb 2013
Well, Sable is still lost. I wonder what that Corpse is going to do with it...

The transitions to the OP/ED are brilliantly seamless.
Jul 9, 2014 5:19 PM
Oct 2008
I do not know if anybody posted this, but why does the corpse ghost have Maamu Yuzuki's hairstyle. I have this far fetch theory that Tsugami is a split personaity of Maamu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D0s0ZhrPUc#t=547
Sep 11, 2017 7:41 AM

Feb 2017
Honestly it made me cry, the soundtrack is so touching and well made imo, probably best episode so far
Dec 21, 2018 4:10 PM

Aug 2007
If I really had to pick a favorite character, it would be Minashi because he says off putting things that aren't necessarily wrong.

I am still not jiving with the cast, for the most part. Akashi def has the most development but... I'm not even sure his story is believable? (I wish you died instead of dad! Weh I'm jelly of you! I'm alone forever! Wait, you ACTUALLY care about me, big bro???)

The rest of the characters even have less believable emotional issues... idk. I just have hardly any connection still, and we are almost half way through the series. This anime isn't exactly bad, but it's not good either...

Jul 29, 2023 2:30 AM

Dec 2022
The visions of Aoshi and Emiru that appear in this episode seem to be connected to their LIM, which begs the question why a vision of Sasame also appears when she clearly hasn't been made into a LIM yet.

I guess the Sable is lost then. Doesn't seem like Akashi will be sent after it again, judging by his performance in this episode.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 17, 7:41 AM

May 2020
Enjoying M3 significantly more than 2 years ago when I chose to drop it around this episode. The bleak tone that this show maintains really appeals to me. Other than Heito being annoyingly edgy (maybe that's no longer an issue xD), I'd say my impression is mostly positive and I don't mind what many describe as an extremely slow start.

Never fails to amuse me how one's feeling about an anime might change over time.
I see. Your only option is to revolutionize the world.

More topics from this board

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

76 by Erdgeist »»
Mar 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

27 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 11:30 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2014

25 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 10:27 AM

Poll: » M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2014

27 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.