Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 11, 2014 10:34 AM

Mar 2008
I'm looking forward to playing these games announced/mentioned at E3 2014 :).

PS4:
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Batman: Arkham Knight
Bloodborne
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Grand Theft Auto V (Remaster)
Lords of the Fallen
Mass Effect 4
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Ratchet & Clank (2015 reboot)
Rise of the Tomb Raider
The Evil Within
The Last of Us Remastered
The Order: 1886
Tom Clancy's The Division
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

PSVita:
Freedom Wars
Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Tales of Hearts R

Wii U:
Bayonetta 2
Devil's Third
Hyrule Warriors
The Legend of Zelda
Xenoblade Chronicles X

3DS:
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon Omega Ruby

XB1:
Crackdown 3
Fable Legends
Scalebound
Sunset Overdrive

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Jun 11, 2014 1:30 PM

Sep 2011
Also i have to say, sunset overdrive is seriously the only thing truly motivating me to get a xbone. I mean there are other games ill gladly get other than that but its the only app thats really make me want to take the push to get one. Ill probably get a ps4 first though and im not sure if i want a wii-u or xbone first.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 11, 2014 2:21 PM

Mar 2011
No Mass Effect 4 trailer. What has this world come to!
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Jun 11, 2014 2:35 PM

Jul 2007
Treekodar said:

Its okay, no one cares about it since ME3/ME2 ruined the franchise anyway.
Jun 11, 2014 3:57 PM

Nov 2011
Everyone was pretty solid this year, I really have nothing bad to say about any of the conferences so far.

I'm getting paid in about 4 days... Nintendo might just force my hand to buying a Wii U. Xenoblade Chronicles X, Hyrule Warriors, LoZ Wii U, Smash, Bayonetta 2 and even Splatoon looks very interesting. My 3DS is going to be very happy with Monster Hunters 4 Ult, Ace Attorney x Professor Layton and Fantasy Life as well.

Edit: Almost forgot the last minute entry of Starfox Wii U as well!

I'll be waiting for the Xbone and PS4 slims before dropping cash on those.

Fai said:
Heredity said:
inb4 that 'link' is actually zelda and they're playing up the whole 'what, zelda is the girl?' thing from the nes/snes era.

That is the speculation.

Link pulls his bow with his left hand in all the games.

The only character to be shown to pull the bow with right hand was Zelda.

The character in the trailer pulls the bow with right hand.

Would be hilarious if this time its Zelda saving Link, lol.

Its been getting flipped a lot more recently.

Both TP and Skyward Sword had Link using his right-hand as his dominate(Mainly because of Wii motion controls). Nothing can be really confirmed though seeing as this is the first core Zelda game for the Wii U console. The signature gauntlets, earnings and horse is making me lean towards it being Link at the moment.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jun 11, 2014 4:04 PM

Dec 2012
Fai said:
Treekodar said:

Please, speak for yourself.
Jun 11, 2014 4:07 PM

Jan 2014
Fai said:
Treekodar said:

Really?
ME2 was amazing and added a lot gameplay elements. I thought 3 was okay but way too short.

Jun 11, 2014 7:27 PM

Aug 2007
Uber_Dewber said:
Yo, what games are you guys disappointed about that weren't shown at E3 this year? I was crossing my fingers for an Alan Wake 2 (far-fetched, I know), a new Bioshock or a Majora's Mask 3D remake announcement.

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
Mirrors Edge 2
Media Molecule new IP (They announce LittleBigPlanet 3 but they aren't making it. Its a new dev)
New Deus Ex

Might be more but that's all I can think of for now.
Jun 11, 2014 11:46 PM

Sep 2007
DivineTrinity said:
Uber_Dewber said:
Yo, what games are you guys disappointed about that weren't shown at E3 this year? I was crossing my fingers for an Alan Wake 2 (far-fetched, I know), a new Bioshock or a Majora's Mask 3D remake announcement.

Mirrors Edge 2
Media Molecule new IP (They announce LittleBigPlanet 3 but they aren't making it. Its a new dev)
New Deus Ex

But they showed off Mirror's Edge 2 at the EA conference...
Jun 12, 2014 12:15 AM
Apr 2014
Fai said:

Pretty sure it's just the ending to Mass Effect 3 that could be viewed as "ruining the franchise". Otherwise, the games were excellent.

Dem edges doe.
Jun 12, 2014 1:18 AM

Jul 2007
Fai said:
Treekodar said:

Is there seriously anything you say on a positive outlook or is your comments always full of negativity.

Anyways sony's press conference was fcking terrible. It has to be the worst press conference ive seen in recent memroy

That being said, i am quite excited bout some of these games introduced at E3. My wallet is going to be empty, thats for damn sure. Games like Dragon age inquisition, The witcher 3 wild hunt, Xenoblade chronicles X, Legend of zelda Hyrule heroes, Final fantasy Type O HD (Hurrah for operation rainfall). I am going to be quite busy. I really love how many of these games are taking a more open world direction, that seems to really be an element in games that is coming to the for front even more so in this newest generation.

Man i have to get my hands on a ps4 now.

Jun 12, 2014 3:12 AM

Apr 2011
link9us said:
Fai said:

Is there seriously anything you say on a positive outlook or is your comments always full of negativity.

Fai seems to have this obsession of getting butthurt. It's almost as bad as Solvite getting butthurt that there were people who watched anime on any resolution less than 720p.
Jun 12, 2014 3:17 AM

Dec 2012
link9us said:
Fai said:

He is a thirty year old guy, who constantly complains about Shounen series and ridicule them, on an online forum. Clearly his life is full of negativity.
Jun 12, 2014 3:23 AM

Feb 2008
yhunata said:
link9us said:

Fai seems to have this obsession of getting butthurt.

Nidhoeggr said:
Says the T/M fan, oh the irony.

Summed up pretty well. I remember him from every single T/M thread where he called everyone trolls because *gasp* someone wasn't obsessed with it.

Wasabi said:

They just showed us how Faith is the perfect waifu. I wasn't even sure if they were showing new footage or the first game's footage.
ZetaZakuJun 12, 2014 3:37 AM

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 12, 2014 3:28 AM
Nov 2008
i'm liking nintendo's post-event coverage. a lot more comprehensive than other companies, who are just showing off things from their conference and nothing more.

tsudecimo said:
link9us said:

He is a thirty year old guy, who constantly complains about Shounen series and ridicule them, on an online forum. Clearly his life is full of negativity.
*clap clap clap*

i agree.
Jun 12, 2014 3:39 AM

Apr 2011
ZetaZaku said:
yhunata said:
Fai seems to have this obsession of getting butthurt.

Nidhoeggr said:
Says the T/M fan, oh the irony.

Summed up pretty well. I remember him from every single T/M thread where he called everyone trolls because *gasp* someone wasn't obsessed with it.

I'm curious.... what's a T/M?
Jun 12, 2014 3:43 AM

Feb 2008
yhunata said:
ZetaZaku said:

I'm curious.... what's a T/M?

Type Moon. God forbid someone says that it's bad or not a masterpiece, he'll label you a troll instantly. Even for the weakest Type Moon titles.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jun 12, 2014 4:16 AM

Jan 2014
So many games that are garuanteed buys for me. But none of them really blew my socks off or really surprised me.
Jun 12, 2014 5:28 AM

Jul 2007
tsudecimo said:
link9us said:

Because at least I am not a retarded abortion with narutoe avatar who worships every piece of kitsch the industry vomits out.

Oh wait you have Madoka Magica as 7/10, your credibility IS worth of vomit already.

Goobs said:
Fai said:

Pretty sure it's just the ending to Mass Effect 3 that could be viewed as "ruining the franchise". Otherwise, the games were excellent.

Dem edges doe.

Nope.

It was generic Gears of Wars clone with shitty storyline, horrible characters and no rpg elements.

ME2 was awful and suffered from "THE MIDDLE GAME" syndrome where nothing of value is achieved, but at least it was enjoyable.

You would have to wait a long long time till I would decide whether ME3 or DA2 is the worst game EAshillware has produced.
Jun 12, 2014 6:24 AM

Aug 2007
Wasabi said:
DivineTrinity said:

Mirrors Edge 2
New Deus Ex

Last I remember it was concept art? I don't really consider that showing it. >.> All that is telling me. Hey its in development and we tossing ideas around.
DivineTrinityJun 12, 2014 6:27 AM
Jun 12, 2014 8:11 AM

Dec 2012
Fai said:
tsudecimo said:

Because at least I am not a retarded abortion with narutoe avatar who worships every piece of kitsch the industry vomits out.

Oh wait you have Madoka Magica as 7/10, your credibility IS worth of vomit already.
You have issues. You hate everyone and everything that thinks differently than you.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3513 by Tamamolicki »»
4 hours ago

» total games on your steam library ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 22

50 by Strahan »»
9 hours ago

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

13 by Strahan »»
9 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Apr 25

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
Yesterday, 12:14 PM

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

58 by Jentheworld »»
Yesterday, 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.