Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
One Week Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 25, 2014 8:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Saki sure is enthusiastic about going to the beach.

It was another cute episode imo and Kaori looks adorable when her outfit. But seriously though, what the hell is with the weather? Well it got better in the second half I suppose. The episode itself imo was beautiful. This was definitely a sweet episode and a memory of beauty. The anime visuals were great too especially the star gazing.
Stark700May 25, 2014 9:13 AM
May 25, 2014 8:28 AM

Nov 2007
Beach time together. lol~ @ his imagination of being alone (but impossible) with his ver. of ED. Raining when arriving to the beach... they can still have fun, though. Then to the game center. Master of crane game vs. amateur. And they were able to took Kuripura together. Sunny day and shopping pair away from the main guy. Supportive characters are very interested in what the main pair think about each other. Some alone time together before firework. Piano ver. of OP is so good!

New guy moved back from Hokkaido... Is he that rumored childhood friend?

Final day with friend?? Sounds like a bad omen...
tsubasaloverMay 25, 2014 8:40 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 25, 2014 9:30 AM

Oct 2010
I hate that stupid trope where a character doesn't know that what they're feeling is love or jealousy. It's not hard to figure it out. So annoying, it's not as if Fujimiya lost her memories of what emotions are ffs.
May 25, 2014 9:31 AM

Jul 2010
Hase's attempts to go to the beach alone!
Everyone happy to go to the beach. Saki really is in danger if she is left alone xD
Crane game = expensive, not for Shogo!
Even Saki notices Hase's crush on Kaori. That small chat with Shogo in the shop.
The scene when Kaori was falling, Hase helping her! If someone took a picture of that, it would had won a competition. It was a beautiful scene.
Playing with fire works is a great time for confessions... for fireworks xD
They really did have fun in this trip! Enjoyed the cute and relaxing moments.
A new person that came back to Tokyo! Is drama hitting again!
May 25, 2014 9:37 AM

May 2013
Sucks that it had to rain while going to the beach. At least the weather cleared up in time so they can have fun. New guy shows up at the end. I have a feeling this is going to be interesting.
May 25, 2014 9:41 AM

Apr 2013
Great beach episode. There were some really nice moments between Hase and Fujimiya, especially during their walk.
Not sure how I feel about the new character that was shown at the end. Hope he isn't going to cause too much drama.
May 25, 2014 9:44 AM

Jun 2012
Last Day With Friends plus sad music during the next ep preview

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
May 25, 2014 9:58 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Hase almost got turned down trying to go to beach with Fujimiya alone. Hahaha!

Shougo saying, "First it's leave us alone. Now it's come with us." then cutting off the call before Hase could thank him. XD
He's such a great friend to even consider going with them after that.

Saki getting blown away by the wind.. She's so adorable in everything she does! :3

Liked how Shougo owned Hase in the crane game, getting two plushies at once. XD
Nice group photo. Fujimiya appreciating their company and treasuring the photo was nice to see. :)

Saki teasing Hase about Fujimiya was hilarious! XD
Shougo trying to get a hint of Fujimiya's feelings towards Hase was a good move.
Seems like she hasn't realized what's that 'strange' feeling yet, seeing Hase talking to another girl.
It'll be nice to see how she goes about experiencing love. (^^)

Nice Hase X Fujimiya moments at the other end of the beach. :)
For once, I thought something bad was gonna happen since that signboard said "A warning has been issued." Good to see nothing happened.

That almost 'confession' part was nice. Poor Hase, thought he was being proposed. XD
A nice hint is shown that Fujimiya is unknowingly harboring her feelings gradually.

Good episode. A new character makes a brief appearance towards the end. I wonder if he has any connection to Fujimiya..

May 25, 2014 9:59 AM

Sep 2013
LAST DAY WITH FRIENDS? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
May 25, 2014 10:00 AM

Aug 2011
Wow this episode had lots of beautiful scenery. I guess the next episode could be something pretty sad and I don't want that >_<
A new guy??
May 25, 2014 10:08 AM

Aug 2010
Loved this ep as usual. How can a series be this beautiful ;_;

Kaori's smile is just tooo heart warming<3 And seems she's starting to like Hase. The same goes for him. The feelings are starting to develop bit by bit :)

Lol'd at Shogo saying "We're totally their Chaperones" XD

Saki has some mad skills! Dat sand frog :O

Hase reaction after ending up with Saki as a result of RPS was lol and her teasing him saying she hugs Kaori all the time so she knows she's got quite a bust XD

Shogo asking about Kaori's feeling and realizing how innocent she is was a nice scene :3

The scene in sunset was so pretty!! The awkward atmosphere between the two was cute.

The starry sky scene with both of them sitting on the stairs was even prettier! How the hell can u make such eyegasmic beautiful scenery *A*

Don't tell me the guy at the end was Kaori's friend that caused her to have the trauma?! I won't judge him right away but I feel some bad vibes. DRAMA INCOMING T_T Hope everything gets resolved nicely >.<
May 25, 2014 10:08 AM

Aug 2013
Adorable episode.
The next episode is really worrying though. I really don't like the introduction of a new character. Not that it's a bad thing. The new character gives a pretty shit impression of himself though.

I have a bad feeling that Yuuki will have to move houses or something.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
May 25, 2014 10:10 AM

Jan 2011
Obligatory beach episode is obligatory. They kinda held off on it though, so it isnt really a cliche in the end. Tease overwhelm. Hase keeps being the most annoying character for me. Its good that Shougo and even Saki now make up for him. While I am willing to buy on Kaori's innocence, Hase is just being wussy, abusive and unable to be honest with his feelings when he needs to be. His conversation with Saki pissed me off.

Still a solid 10/10 with the drama train on the horizon. Lets hope they dont ruin it. The show's strong point so far is cuteness and not drama. So while some drama will just spice things up, lets hope they dont go overboard.
May 25, 2014 10:12 AM
Jan 2014
The scenery in this episode was done very good.
I kind of expected it to rain, as soon as they reached the beach because it happens often in anime.
I agree with Shougo though, if Hase really likes Fujimiya, he should be more pushy towards her.
The name of the next episode doesn't sound too good.
ResidentMay 25, 2014 10:17 AM
May 25, 2014 10:20 AM

Jun 2013
Sweet beach episode, new character revealed at the end there. Wonder if anything will happen in future episodes and if it will impact Hase and Fujimiya's relationship.
May 25, 2014 10:20 AM

Aug 2013
If the new character stirs too much shit up and ruins relationship between Kaori and Yuuki he`ll be on my "Most hated character" list forever
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2014 10:44 AM

Aug 2012
I have no more doubts about Brains Base's handling of the story. As I'd hoped, they found a great way to insert the bit about Fujimiya's heart pounding when the girls were talking to Hase. This time they even made Shoubro stand out even more than originally. Only complaint is that they skipped out Hase's inner thoughts when she said "I love...fireworks" but I can live with that.

Kujou has arrived. Next episode is going to be a roller-coaster ride of epic proportions, most likely covering all of ch 13(my favorite chapter by far) and 14.
May 25, 2014 10:49 AM
Oct 2012
Yay!! Kaori is definitely starting to fall in love with Hase. First, was her being jealous that Hase was talking to other girls (though she's too innocent to realize that), and how she likes to use "suki" all the time in front of Hase.

My thoughts on next ep's title and preview:
May 25, 2014 10:50 AM
Mar 2010
Oh boy. He's here. That guy in the end. He's here. Time to prepare my heart for even more feels.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 25, 2014 10:50 AM

Aug 2013
I was about to ask for spoiler about that new guy but I just read the manga instead and well I'll be damn I hate him already ~_~
May 25, 2014 10:51 AM

Oct 2010
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" rip all mah feelz next ep.
May 25, 2014 10:53 AM

Oct 2011
The scenery was beautiful in this episode.
I hope the new character doesn't cause too much drama.
Because I really like the light-hearted atmosphere of this anime.
May 25, 2014 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
Just from what I've already seen of the new guy at the end with his anime skrillex looking hair, I have a bad feeling. If he is the kind of guy i think he is, then I'll be thoroughly disappointed. The last thing we need is a contender for Hase.

Other than that the visuals were fantastic this episode. And Saki was too adorable getting blown away by the wind.
ihusmal1234May 25, 2014 12:08 PM
May 25, 2014 11:00 AM

Feb 2008
Oh man that episode preview title and sad music.
Ending... heartbreaking

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 25, 2014 11:29 AM

Feb 2014
It was such another good feel episode until it showed the new guy at the end. I think it's obvious who he is and the drama that could possibly follow hinted by the preview. Darn..

The cuter this show gets then the more painful it is when there's drama.
Sageof6PathsMay 25, 2014 11:33 AM
May 25, 2014 11:34 AM

Nov 2007
Kaori! You should have just said "Suki da yo... Hase-kun no koto"

DO NOT LIKE the title of the next episode AT ALL :|
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 25, 2014 11:39 AM

Feb 2013
One of the better beach episodes I ever watched.
Saki was pretty cute in that raincoat. But dat Sand Frog.
Like everyone else already said, the visuals were especially beautiful in this episode.
And that new guy... maybe someone from Kaori's past? or a love rival?

May 25, 2014 11:43 AM
Apr 2014
ihusmal1234 said:
Just from what I've already seen of the new guy at the end with his anime skrillex looking hair, I have a bad feeling. If he is the kind of guy i think he is, then I'll be thoroughly disappointed. The last thing we need is another contender for Hase.

another? like there is already one? seems i missed him
That's how I see like more than half of the MAL users with their "waifus", hentais, harems, weird-ass video games and all that shit
May 25, 2014 11:53 AM

Jan 2013
Beautiful episode, visually as well.
Such a tease.
"Hase-kun, I like...
...fireworks"
There needs to be a love confession at least, by episode 12. Such a wasted opportunity, it could be the most adorable love confession scene in anime.
I fell like there needs to be 24 episodes for it to happen though.
May 25, 2014 11:54 AM
Jan 2013
It's all so fluffyyyyyyy!!!! *Fangirl*

And who is that guy at the end? He better not screw everything up or i'll cut a b*tch!
<3 UR PRETTY KEWL 2 <3
May 25, 2014 12:04 PM

Aug 2012
A new challenger appears! Ahhhhh that confession for fireworks whyy!

May 25, 2014 12:07 PM

Jul 2009
no girl can be this perfect. my god.
May 25, 2014 12:07 PM

Jul 2013
Rai_Ping_Yu said:
ihusmal1234 said:
Just from what I've already seen of the new guy at the end with his anime skrillex looking hair, I have a bad feeling. If he is the kind of guy i think he is, then I'll be thoroughly disappointed. The last thing we need is another contender for Hase.

another? like there is already one? seems i missed him

I guess I worded that a bit wrong. Not really an official contender, but Hase definitely treated Shogo like one at first. I'll just edit the 'another' part out. I just really don't want unnecessary drama in this show. It was my go to relaxing/cute anime of this season on Sunday mornings.
May 25, 2014 12:18 PM

Mar 2014
Haha, Hase's singing was hilarious in the beginning. I loved this episode, it was so cute. <3

Looks like my favourite and least favourite part is going to be animated next week... Well, I'm going to brace myself for the next episode.

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging
May 25, 2014 12:46 PM

May 2012
before that guy appear I feel like its ok for me to die, but when I see him 'not now I want him dead first'..
I have a feeling that guy is the reason of Fujimiya's memory, hate him already hope Shogo beat him up for ruining their sanctuary..

May 25, 2014 12:47 PM

Jul 2013
The sky and the sea were drawn very beautifully in this episode. I think the starry sky was on par with the ones drawn in Kimi ni Todoke.

Don't get too discouraged about next week's episode's title. It's misleading but not what you all think it is.
May 25, 2014 12:48 PM

May 2012
jiraiya_sensei said:

Don't get too discouraged about next week's episode's title. It's misleading but not what you all think it is.
Thanx give me some hope :)

May 25, 2014 1:03 PM

Jul 2012
This show is getting really frustrating. Kaori likes Hase but is constantly doing things that people would consider "friendzoning" like it being too embarrassing for them two to go to the beach together by themselves. And then Hase never wants to admit he likes her but blatantly shows his jealously whenever he gets the chance to. And now it looks like a new love interest is appearing in the next episode. Also sick of them keep doing that "I LIKE... something that isn't hase" thing.
May 25, 2014 1:03 PM
Jul 2012
I like.... fireworks..
ohh hase~ T^T

kiruyu hinting Kaori~

Oh SHOGO KIRUYU ~~ <3 fav character~

and so guessing the new guy got something to do with her past? hmm
May 25, 2014 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
It was too bad for them, it had to rain when they arrived at the beach.

I'm looking forward to see who is that guy at the end.
May 25, 2014 2:55 PM

Jul 2010
I have a feeling guy at the end will end up screwing up everything...Neverthless, it was an great episode, and as always, Shogo is bro of all bros.Such a awesome character.
May 25, 2014 3:00 PM
May 2014
Beautiful, cute, pretty and just generally brilliant as usual!
But sad music playing during the preview? I gotta bad feeling about this
May 25, 2014 3:18 PM

Aug 2012
Joshua1207 said:
This show is getting really frustrating. Kaori likes Hase but is constantly doing things that people would consider "friendzoning" like it being too embarrassing for them two to go to the beach together by themselves. And then Hase never wants to admit he likes her but blatantly shows his jealously whenever he gets the chance to. And now it looks like a new love interest is appearing in the next episode. Also sick of them keep doing that "I LIKE... something that isn't hase" thing.
How is thinking it too embarrassing to go together friendzoning? On the contrary, I'd say that means she sees him a healthy young member of the opposite sex, and being as innocent and inexperienced as she is, she isn't ready to do something like going to the beach and being in a swimsuit with just a boy.

And it's perfectly natural for a highschool boy to deny liking the girl he likes, especially when asked by the girl's friend. Hase knows he likes her, and he knows that Shougo knows. The reason he's so adamant right now about only being her friend is because he knows it's not in her best interest for him to actively pursue a relationship with her right now. He wants to make it clear that he's in it for her, to remain her important friend, someone she can trust that will always support her in her situation. If he had told Yamagishi that he did like her and wanted her to help him get with her, people would scold his character for caring more about his emotions and needs than hers.

It comes down to Hase understanding her situation, and knowing what he needs to do to support her in it. I think a lot of people aren't understanding this.

I think you're looking for too much out of the romance department. This story would be very stale if it focused only on the slowly budding romance, but it doesn't. It's about the same thing as the way the story started. Fujimiya learning what its like to interact with friends and realizing the value of the ups and downs of friendship. And Hase learning what it takes to be able to support a friend no matter what the circumstances mean for his own feelings.
May 25, 2014 3:22 PM

Aug 2012
The antagonist of this Anime has arrived to bring some drama.
May 25, 2014 3:28 PM

Dec 2012
First 25 seconds hinted me "the beach episode of every anime"

The main character really pisses me off; why does he get so jealous when Fujimiya tries to make or bring friends? I like the anime but Hase is really annoying.

Got that?
May 25, 2014 3:32 PM

Jul 2013
I love Shougo so fucking much.

PLS A CONFESSION PLS OR AT LEAST LET THEM ADMIT TO THEMSELVES THAT THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.

I welcome drama but please I don't wanna cry :<
"Komugi, are you there?"

May 25, 2014 3:43 PM

Nov 2008
How come Fujimiya remembers Saki after that long absence? o.o And Fujimiya remembers the thing that happened at school (the poster thing). Isn't she cured already?

And it seems like a conflict has arrived from Hokkaido.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
May 25, 2014 3:47 PM
Oct 2013
Such a great beach episode! Shogo is a way better friend than Hase gives him credit for lol. Asking Kaori how she feels about him and walking away with Saki so Hase and Kaori can be alone...so cute ^_^ And man I see a big problem for Hase with this new character shown at the end. I have a strong feeling that that`s the `special friend` Kaori's mom was talking about . Excited to see what comes next :)
May 25, 2014 3:57 PM

Apr 2012
Very aesthetically pleasing episode; the starry sky and sunset at the beach. Looks like the new guy (probably Kaori's old childhood friend before a car hit her) will bring some drama into the show. Looking forward to it :D

May 25, 2014 4:06 PM

Apr 2012
Sometimes, just sometimes obvlivious characters need to be punched in the face - with truth of course. Ahem. The preview makes me expect the most predictable and with that the shittiest route.
God no.
I seriously hope to get surprised.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

326 by oooo3333 »»
Jan 6, 12:08 AM

» Thought it was pretty bad due to one person

xONLYINHUMANx - Aug 30, 2023

4 by SAMESOULS_319 »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:32 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

319 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

172 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 24, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

155 by AntiMoba »»
Jun 17, 2023 2:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.