Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2014 10:44 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy crap, I forgot all about Weather Report's disk. Who would have thought the final battle would be Emporio vs. Pucci?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 29, 2016 1:18 AM

Jun 2015
Too bad Emporio didn't use the disc before.
Aug 14, 2017 3:07 PM

Aug 2014
Why didn't Jolyne used the disc in the fight? Didn't she claim she understood what Weather Report wanted her to do when she held it in her arms?
Nov 20, 2017 7:50 AM

Feb 2013
Weather Report's disc saved him.
But shouldn't those discs disappear now that White Snake is gone?
Sep 5, 2018 11:31 AM

Dec 2015
So, that's greedy-full-of-himself-DIO's greatest ambition ? To offer to people the knowledge to "avoid" their fate?
Whatever...

3/5

Ulquiorra said:
Shouldn't those discs disappear now that White Snake is gone?

Better not think too much about it.

@JizzyHitler Thanks for your first paragraph, it makes much more sense now !
Rei_IIIJan 23, 2020 9:29 AM
May 25, 2019 12:21 PM
Oct 2015
no im pretty sure those disks are physical, its like superfly physical objects that stands create are kept even when the user dies or the stand disappears after all it has already been created, also made in heaven is the evolved form of white snake its like echos act 3 still being able to use past abilities. or killer queen bites the dust still able to use its old abilities after being changed
Sep 3, 2019 7:14 AM
Jun 2017
alright, so emporio used weathers disk now, when he could have used it to save literally everyone. lets see how araki finished his series.
Nov 22, 2019 10:46 AM
Mar 2015
Pucci's goal does make sense. As a priest, he knows better than anyone that religion is largely built upon the fear of the unknown. So by creating a world where everyone will know their own future, such fear will no longer exist.

That's at least how I've interpreted it.
Jan 21, 2020 1:00 PM

Sep 2011
Rei_III said:
So, that's greedy-full-of-himself-DIO's greatest ambition ? To offer to people the knowledge to "avoid" their fate?
Whatever...
This is all Pucci's ambitions here not Dios, all Dio was interested was in the concept of attaining heaven but what that actually meant was left vague to the viewers and probably himself, he was only interested in the power itself. Pucci, on the other hand, is the one who formulated the plan to even obtain this power and then came to his own conclusions about what is best for humanity and what warrants sacrifice to it.

I think people really do Pucci dirty as a villain by overblowing the Dio aspect of him, he was influence by the guy but it only really amounts to some motivational push at the start more so than an actual major part of his actions and character.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 7, 2020 10:31 AM

Oct 2013
Pucci basically broke the whole universe with his wicked idea of "happiness", lol.

Ha! I knew it! Weather Report's disc was still in Emporio's hands. I knew it might be useful sometime and that time has come, apparently. :)
Mar 13, 2020 1:35 PM

Dec 2019
Indeed forgot about weather's disc, this is why weather is one of my favorite in this series cause he's awesome, damn emporio looking pretty badass in this chapter, who would have thought the last fight woulda been emporio vs pucci lmao, i can see how this will end.
                                                         🖤   

Apr 24, 2020 11:37 AM

May 2016
So Pucci's plan was to give the world the gift of foresight so they can either find a way to change their destiny or to make peace with their eventual fate, huh. While I have a lot of regrets in life that I'd like to undo, as someone with a very big fear of the unknown that gets all worked up whenever he thinks about the reality of everyone dying some day, I can't even imagine how I'd feel if I found out the exact day I'd die.

He had some somewhat good intentions but the despicable means he used to achieve Heaven definitely shows that he's the type of evil person who doesn't know that he's evil.

Ironically enough, Pucci, who's become the only person exempt to the chains of fate, ended up being the one who gave Emporio the final push to change his destiny. The kid looks awesome and everyone would've been proud...

Aug 5, 2020 11:40 AM

Mar 2020
Emporio vs Pucci for the final battle lmao wtf is going on
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jun 28, 2021 5:09 PM

Nov 2020
Am still fucking confused but Emporio vs Pucci should be good. :)
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jan 21, 2022 3:21 AM

May 2020
Never even in my wildest imaginations I would've thought that this is the kind of final thing we'll see, Emporio against Pucci, with that weather report's disc in Emporio's hands.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 122 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2014

12 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 6, 1:35 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 158 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 17, 2014

90 by animalia »»
Jan 19, 9:09 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 145 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31, 2014

10 by animalia »»
Jan 7, 12:13 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 106 Discussion

Terrestrious - Aug 28, 2015

13 by animalia »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Chapter 86 Discussion

Mana - Nov 12, 2016

7 by animalia »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.