Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 17, 2014 6:04 PM

Jun 2013
One episode to go, I hope they adapt a season 2 :D
May 17, 2014 6:11 PM

Oct 2010
nina4life said:
Actually, I think slap made both much and no sense.
On one hand, when a girl made it clear she does not want anything to do with you try reading situation. Raku is an idiot. He is. But I like him. However, he can not read anything. Typical romance male lead. He not only failed to read situation, he literaly lit fuel to fire (Is that correct expression?).
He made completely wrong move, where instead of apologizing and trying to save what can be saved by trying to understand her he did the opposite. Gave her more reasons to be angry and in process hurting her even more.
She was sad over what happened before and this just crushed her. At least it would in RL situation.

On the other hand, if she really wanted to go through with her plan to get away from him so she'd feel better (something I understand and symphatise with) she should have taken what he said, get away, cry somewhere in a corner and move on with her life.
By doing what she did she just confirmed she's not strong enough to leave him and move on.

And dear Lord, for a show that I rated as mediocre I sure as hell care a lot about characters.
I guess they did that part right.
Well, except Marika, don't care about her one bit.
Ok, but firstly, people keep on calling Raku dense, yet they don't realize that Chitoge and Onodera are every bit as dense as he is. This whole show is full of these three continuously failing to read the situation. That's why the plot moves so slowly.

Secondly, Chitoge had just said she vehemently hates him, then sincerely asks him if they'd make a good couple? How can Raku read the situation from that? especially considering how she constantly treats him. He just said the truth, and didn't even say that he hates her. Prior to this, Chitoge gave NO hints at all that she was even slightly feeling this way, at least not to Raku. So to him she was the same old gorilla girl who constantly hits him, and what had transpired just 10 seconds earlier to her question was enough evidence to support this.

Thirdly, I don't really see why you think Raku gave her more reasons to be angry after this incident. All he did was worry about her, ask her what was wrong, and why she was brushing him off, and she responds by saying she couldn't give two shits about him and slaps him.

Raku isn't a mind reader. If someone constantly acts towards you the way Chitoge does towards him, even in that very episode, and then suddenly asks you whether or not you think they'd make a great couple, you're not suddenly gonna answer affirmatively. Not saying what he said was smart, but it was justified. Chitoge's actions weren't.
May 17, 2014 6:13 PM

Jan 2011
poor poor OnoderaFans you guys just can't ever get a lasting moment huh
i feel Naoshi just loves trolling em

but oh boy this play is gonna be good,sad it's the end for now though :(
May 17, 2014 7:09 PM

Feb 2014
Wow what an episode! Only 1 more to go! The finale is going to take place with the play. I don't see the anime finishing there. There will most likely be a second season. There are still questions that need to be answered and I don't think they are gonna leave us hanging like that. It's almost like everyone has forgotten about the locket he still hasn't even gotten it back yet! That whole mystery still needs to be solved! Looking forward to the season finale next week! It's gonna be a good one! Go do your thing Romeo and Juliet! Give these people a show!
May 17, 2014 7:15 PM

Jan 2014
I know that the ending is Raku x Chitoge from eps 1
but, still I can't accept it TwT
May 17, 2014 7:50 PM

Oct 2013
Great episode
Chitogeeeeeee !
May 17, 2014 7:51 PM

Nov 2013
Wow..I don't remember Chitoge being so awful in the manga. I can kinda understand why some ppl don't like her. Poor Onodera, losing her role just like that. Poor Marika lol
May 17, 2014 7:54 PM
Nov 2013
I don't need more melodrama. I am an independent black woman who needs no man.

Dropped. Shaft ruined this great adaption.
May 17, 2014 7:56 PM
Mar 2014
Madara31 said:
opondica said:
SolitaryFear said:
Chitoge is ridiculous and annoying as hell. She instigated Raku's response and didn't take it as a joke (as intended) and still flips him off for it. She's basically pissed at Raku even though it's completely her own fault. I hate hypocrites like her. And even then, Raku had to take the first step to making up their relationship. She was too much a coward to do anything even though she was upset and unsatisfied. And she still had the nerve to slap Raku?

On the other hand, Onodera is trying to mend Chitoge's relationship with Raku as a friend even though Chitoge didn't think even once how other people would think about her actions. She took the role of Juliet without even considering Onodera's feelings...

I don't understand why people like tsunderes if they're like this. It's annoying. Some anime have just mild tsunderes who at least admit their feelings to themselves and don't create massive anger and frustration, but Chitoge really crosses the line.

This definitely boosted my spot on the Onodera ship... Chitoge is just infuriating and ridiculous.

I'm pretty much in agreement, although I'd say I actually like a fair number of tsundere characters outside of Nisekoi.

I'm usually reluctant to get into the whole 'shipping wars' thing, but let's look at Chitoge vs Onodera:

Chitoge:
Pros:
- Helps Raku find that locket in one of the early episodes
- Is moderately tolerant at having to be in a fake relationship with someone she doesn't like for the sake of maintaining peace between rival families
- Is a bro to Raku in the hot springs episode
Cons:
- Punches Raku because she can't control her emotions
- Supposedly is super strong and violent but rarely if ever exhibits this except by punching Raku and very frequently ends up helpless/useless in an attempt to show weakness to contrast with nonexistent strength
- When a hitman tries to interfere with her fake relationship she just says "it's useless" and lets Raku deal with it
- Punches Raku as punishment for being sexually assaulted by Marika
- Says she hates him and then gets angry when he says he hates her as well, because she asked a serious question out of nowhere in a discussion that otherwise followed the pattern of interaction that had been typical for them

Onodera:
Pros:
- Doesn't hit Raku, or hit anyone, or sexually assault anyone (somehow in Nisekoi these are 'pros' rather than generally accepted minimum standards, and this show isn't enough of a slapstick comedy that I'd overlook them)
- Continues to be friendly and supportive of Chitoge even when she thinks that the guy she likes likes Chitoge; isn't jealous
- Frequently thinks of others rather than just thinking about herself (example: this episode, and all of the times she's supportive of Chitoge)
- Actually understands her feelings towards the main character and even more or less speaks them out loud in episode 18 despite being a huge pussy
Cons:
- Is a complete and total pussy who will never confess again now that her asking Raku to kiss her in episode 18 messed up
- occasionally is a useless fuck (but still less so than Chitoge, likely because there is no need to display hidden weaknesses for her character archetype)

Aside from "different strokes for different folks," the reason why people like Chitoge better than Onodera is completely beyond me. Not that any of this matters because Chitoge is pretty much guaranteed to end up with Raku.
100% agreed with what was said here. Although I will say that

Yes, I did read the manga and it is true that she does get better after chapter 50...

But the main reason people don't like Onodera is because she has trouble confessing...

But Chitoge is WAY worse. She can't even get close to the THOUGHT of confessing and she does the exact OPPOSITE of it when coming close to it.

Another reason I prefer the OnoderaxRaku pairing is that it's more logical (even though logic in anime doesn't exist for the most part).

For example, in episode 6 (or around that) Onodera was about to confess until interrupted. If she managed it, then they'd definitely become a couple. No questioning that, they were both mutually interested at that point.

So if Raku and Chitoge are to get together at the end, it basically means that they got together based on the direction a certain baseball flew at a specific hour...

Not too sturdy a relationship there.
May 17, 2014 8:04 PM

Jul 2013
All dat drama

Daamn that slap has got to hurt.

It is episodes like these where I much prefer Kosaki over Chitoge, but w/e.
Kosaki - what an angel :D Looked beautiful in the Juliet costume <3
Kosaki sprains her ankle, damn :(
Then Raku hunts down Chitoge to take the role of Juliet.
They finally make up..
Man, only one episode left. :(
May 17, 2014 8:13 PM
Nov 2008
SolitaryFear said:
Another reason I prefer the OnoderaxRaku pairing is that it's more logical (even though logic in anime doesn't exist for the most part).

For example, in episode 6 (or around that) Onodera was about to confess until interrupted. If she managed it, then they'd definitely become a couple. No questioning that, they were both mutually interested at that point.

So if Raku and Chitoge are to get together at the end, it basically means that they got together based on the direction a certain baseball flew at a specific hour...

Not too sturdy a relationship there.

I don't know where you get that because that's how real life works - everything is based on timing. Being mutually interested in each other at one point doesn't make you a couple. If shit happens (which always happens to RakuxKosaki) and you lose that timing window, then it's a pity.
May 17, 2014 8:22 PM
Dec 2012
thank god onodera injured her ankle. way too much screen time for such a bland character.
May 17, 2014 8:49 PM

Jul 2013
I don't know why but this episode just pissed me off... maybe because it gives off this kind of feeling that guys have to do everything for a relationship to work out.. *sigh* maybe it's just me.. hell.. anyway I think at this point it's pointless to ship.. it's pretty obvious the ending will be Raku X Chitoge.. they've done everything to take away the possible girls Raku could end up with well aside from Chitoge. Onedera got her ankle sprained(WTF!?) and the back up Juliet, Tachibana, was sick ( MORE WTF!? talk about coincidence bitches!)

At this point I'm giving this a 6/10 and it might stay that way or maybe I might deduct a point if he really ends up with Chitoge (ofc he will! thinking otherwise is just wishful thinking!) shes just annoying.. >.< I want Tsugumi for him but this is the last minute and I'm so desperate that I want him to end up with anyone (not Chitoge) even if its their homeroom teacher.
May 17, 2014 8:56 PM

Sep 2013
that bitch slap though. lol.
May 17, 2014 9:04 PM

Mar 2012
Goodness, I still can't comprehend why people like tsunderes so much when they start to act like that. >.>

On another note, Onodera looked MAGNIFICENT in that Juliet outfit! @.@ That ankle sprain...lol. Even though I knew it was coming from the manga, it still makes me shake my head at such a screwed up coincidence. And Marika sick too... -.- Any way to ship the tsun I guess...

Still, overall a fun episode.
May 17, 2014 9:41 PM

Jul 2010
No Chitoge don't be emo. Luckily it's already passed.
Looking forward to see the last episode.
May 17, 2014 9:44 PM

Aug 2012
That slap though dam a bit too brutal. No one episode left :(
May 17, 2014 9:52 PM

May 2008
Onodera just cant stop being so cute every single episode. And im so glad Raku and Chitoge got things cleared up.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 17, 2014 10:07 PM

Jul 2013
Madara31 said:
nina4life said:
Actually, I think slap made both much and no sense.
On one hand, when a girl made it clear she does not want anything to do with you try reading situation. Raku is an idiot. He is. But I like him. However, he can not read anything. Typical romance male lead. He not only failed to read situation, he literaly lit fuel to fire (Is that correct expression?).
He made completely wrong move, where instead of apologizing and trying to save what can be saved by trying to understand her he did the opposite. Gave her more reasons to be angry and in process hurting her even more.
She was sad over what happened before and this just crushed her. At least it would in RL situation.

On the other hand, if she really wanted to go through with her plan to get away from him so she'd feel better (something I understand and symphatise with) she should have taken what he said, get away, cry somewhere in a corner and move on with her life.
By doing what she did she just confirmed she's not strong enough to leave him and move on.

And dear Lord, for a show that I rated as mediocre I sure as hell care a lot about characters.
I guess they did that part right.
Well, except Marika, don't care about her one bit.
Ok, but firstly, people keep on calling Raku dense, yet they don't realize that Chitoge and Onodera are every bit as dense as he is. This whole show is full of these three continuously failing to read the situation. That's why the plot moves so slowly.

Secondly, Chitoge had just said she vehemently hates him, then sincerely asks him if they'd make a good couple? How can Raku read the situation from that? especially considering how she constantly treats him. He just said the truth, and didn't even say that he hates her. Prior to this, Chitoge gave NO hints at all that she was even slightly feeling this way, at least not to Raku. So to him she was the same old gorilla girl who constantly hits him, and what had transpired just 10 seconds earlier to her question was enough evidence to support this.

Thirdly, I don't really see why you think Raku gave her more reasons to be angry after this incident. All he did was worry about her, ask her what was wrong, and why she was brushing him off, and she responds by saying she couldn't give two shits about him and slaps him.

Raku isn't a mind reader. If someone constantly acts towards you the way Chitoge does towards him, even in that very episode, and then suddenly asks you whether or not you think they'd make a great couple, you're not suddenly gonna answer affirmatively. Not saying what he said was smart, but it was justified. Chitoge's actions weren't.
Both Raku and Chitoge to blame, it's that tsundere x tsundere relationship they have going on that makes them confuse seriousness with their normal tsundere banter. If you're going to get angry at Chitoge's flaws then you really should be getting angry at Raku's as well.

In my opinion: There was nothing wrong with Chitoge brushing Raku off; she was hurt and she wanted to distance herself, that is all. Chitoge was trying to pretend that the things Raku and her had done together meant nothing so it would be easier to distance herself from Raku, when deep down she knew that they were things that she cherished. Then when Raku said they meant nothing she couldn't hide it anymore and slapped him because they meant so much to her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2014 10:13 PM
Aug 2012
I usually don't like when anime ends with a "play" arc, and I still don't so I won't like the ending very much.

Like I can kind of have an idea what is to come on the last episode just because it's ending and it's ending with a play.

>They start acting > OFOCK Kirisaki messed up > Raku does something crazy to distract from Kirsaki's mess up > They fall for each other while doing the play > Harem ending

Your average RomCom with BACKWARDS HEAD TILTS BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHAFT OH MY GOSH

Overall, 7.5/10 seems like a fair score which is gonna round out to an 8 just because I have a soft spot for Tsunderes even though I would hate them irl.
May 17, 2014 10:22 PM

Jun 2012
I absolutely LOVED the shading on Raku's face when he was telling Chitoge off. I was hoping he was going to call up his Yakuza boys after he got slapped and be like "We broke up; go ahead, you guys can fight it out to the death. I simply don't care anymore." That would've been so badass. I would have loved that to bits.

But seriously I'm getting pissed off here. Currently I'm on the Kosaki ship and I was happy as fuck when I heard at the beginning that she was Juliet b/c that means she gets to kiss Raku. Then she had to "conveniently" sprain her ankle so that Chitoge could take her place. I hate this. If Kosaki wasn't in this show I would totally be on the Chitoge ship; but the reality is she's on the show, so I fucking looooooooathe Chitoge right now. And I really hate that Chitoge's on Raku's mind even though Kosaki's right in front of him; he's supposed to like Kosaki, why is he having thoughts about Chitoge? I don't care that he's confused. This is complete bullshit. And what pisses me off even more is she's the main focus of these last two episodes. I can see it now. It's going to go from a 10 to a 1 b/c of these two eps. I might not even watch the second season depending on how this season ends. Whoo, I am steaming right now.
May 17, 2014 11:00 PM

Jun 2013
BLOO BAWLZ.

Need closure.

Damn, I'm gonna miss tuning in every week for this.
May 17, 2014 11:25 PM

Oct 2010
Minagatachi said:
Both Raku and Chitoge to blame, it's that tsundere x tsundere relationship they have going on that makes them confuse seriousness with their normal tsundere banter. If you're going to get angry at Chitoge's flaws then you really should be getting angry at Raku's as well.

In my opinion: There was nothing wrong with Chitoge brushing Raku off; she was hurt and she wanted to distance herself, that is all. Chitoge was trying to pretend that the things Raku and her had done together meant nothing so it would be easier to distance herself from Raku, when deep down she knew that they were things that she cherished. Then when Raku said they meant nothing she couldn't hide it anymore and slapped him because they meant so much to her.
I'm not a fan of Raku either, but Raku's flaws aren't what caused this, it was Chitoge's. Raku's tsundere level is nowhere near that of Chitoge, they're not even comparable, and generally, Raku only ever says tsundere-esque things in retaliation to what she instigates: She abuses him throughout the whole show and then vehemently says she hates him, so in retaliation he tells her the simple truth, and she runs off crying. Then, he's worried about her so he wants to know whats wrong, she says she wants nothing to do with him and doesn't care about him anymore, so in retaliation Raku says fine, we're strangers, so she slaps him. Raku is paying for her indecision.

Furthermore, you said it yourself, deep down she knew their memories were precious to her, yet she told him flat out that she doesn't want anything to do with him anymore and she doesn't give a shit about him, so how was he supposed to react? You've essentially just proven my point that she slapped him because of her own childishness and inability to be honest with herself, so it was completely undeserved. Raku and Onodera are also both indecisive, but they don't make others suffer because of it. This whole fiasco was just one huge overreaction on Chitoge's part.
May 17, 2014 11:28 PM

Oct 2013
Pretty happy this is most likely gunna end with Raku choosing a girl. Onodera at that.
May 17, 2014 11:34 PM

Jan 2011
Finally Onodera finds out the truth about that picture.

Loved this episode's end card. Kinda sad that next episode is gonna be the last though.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
May 17, 2014 11:35 PM

Jul 2009
damn normally i would be like hnghhh onodera but the drama kind of killed all the hnghhh this episode. that and raku's idiocy knows no bound. even his 'apology' was weak. couldnt he at least say 'i know i dont hate you and from the past few days, i know i miss being around you'.

god. someone give me one of those slap fan stick things.
May 17, 2014 11:40 PM

Jul 2013
Madara31 said:
Minagatachi said:

I'm not a fan of Raku either, but Raku's flaws aren't what caused this, it was Chitoge's. Raku's tsundere level is nowhere near that of Chitoge, they're not even comparable, and generally, Raku only ever says tsundere-esque things in retaliation to what she instigates: She abuses him throughout the whole show and then vehemently says she hates him, so in retaliation he tells her the simple truth, and she runs off crying. Then, he's worried about her so he wants to know whats wrong, she says she wants nothing to do with him and doesn't care about him anymore, so in retaliation Raku says fine, we're strangers, so she slaps him. Raku is paying for her indecision.

Furthermore, you said it yourself, deep down she knew their memories were precious to her, yet she told him flat out that she doesn't want anything to do with him anymore and she doesn't give a shit about him, so how was he supposed to react? You've essentially just proven my point that she slapped him because of her own childishness and inability to be honest with herself, so it was completely undeserved. Raku and Onodera are also both indecisive, but they don't make others suffer because of it. This whole fiasco was just one huge overreaction on Chitoge's part.
I don't disagree with what your saying, yes Chitoge isn't being honest with herself, but I don't think it is "bitchy" of her to be like that. She's doing that because she wants to get over the pain Raku made her feel, so that's why she's not being honest with herself. And the reason why she is feeling that pain is because of them not being able to differentiate by tsundere banter and serious moments.

What I'm saying is that Chitoge is acting as you would expect of someone who just had their heart broken, and the reason she had her heart broken was neither Raku or her fault, it was the poor communication that came with their tsundere-ish relationship.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2014 11:45 PM

Dec 2013
Spicy ep! Really loved the scène when Chitoge stands back-to-back with Raku! Too bad Onodera isn't playing Julliet anymore...
May 17, 2014 11:52 PM

Sep 2013
Fun episode and the misunderstandings have been cleared up, poor Onedera though :(

Only one left :(
May 17, 2014 11:59 PM
Apr 2014
I don't like how they just shoehorned in the drama at the last second with this anime. That being said, I was Team Onodera from day one. I hope they don't go with Chitoge. This episode also pretty much eliminated Marika as a possibility for Raku, so it's between Onodera and Chitoge now. Even so, there is no way they'll be able to make a good ending to this show with only one episode left, so they'll need a second season. I just hope they don't waste the second season with nonexistent plot progression like they did this season. I also hope they stop BLATANTLY SLAPPING ONODERA FANS IN THE FACE. I swear, when Onodera almost confessed to Raku by text and when she asked for a kiss at the beach, they just flipped us all off.
May 18, 2014 12:12 AM

Jul 2013
dragonlight said:

But seriously I'm getting pissed off here. Currently I'm on the Kosaki ship and I was happy as fuck when I heard at the beginning that she was Juliet b/c that means she gets to kiss Raku. Then she had to "conveniently" sprain her ankle so that Chitoge could take her place. I hate this. If Kosaki wasn't in this show I would totally be on the Chitoge ship; but the reality is she's on the show, so I fucking looooooooathe Chitoge right now. And I really hate that Chitoge's on Raku's mind even though Kosaki's right in front of him; he's supposed to like Kosaki, why is he having thoughts about Chitoge? I don't care that he's confused. This is complete bullshit. And what pisses me off even more is she's the main focus of these last two episodes. I can see it now. It's going to go from a 10 to a 1 b/c of these two eps. I might not even watch the second season depending on how this season ends. Whoo, I am steaming right now.

Now you know why it was always going to be Chitoge from the beginning. This arc is nothing.. when you read the manga it'll become even more apparent that Chitoge is the main girl.

I mean heck, the author seems to love Marika and Tsugumi more as they get more screen time than Onodera in the filler chapters. When you get to Onodera's little sister, it becomes glaringly obvious that Onodera is the least suitable partner for Raku.
MoeGodMay 18, 2014 12:18 AM
May 18, 2014 12:28 AM

Oct 2010
Minagatachi said:
I don't disagree with what your saying, yes Chitoge isn't being honest with herself, but I don't think it is "bitchy" of her to be like that. She's doing that because she wants to get over the pain Raku made her feel, so that's why she's not being honest with herself. And the reason why she is feeling that pain is because of them not being able to differentiate by tsundere banter and serious moments.

What I'm saying is that Chitoge is acting as you would expect of someone who just had their heart broken, and the reason she had her heart broken was neither Raku or her fault, it was the poor communication that came with their tsundere-ish relationship.
That's fine. We still don't see completely eye to eye, but I definitely see your point, the nature of their relationship made matters worse. Nonetheless, I still feel Chitoge should have handled the situation much better. Her dishonesty isn't what's giving her the bitchy label, it's how she's handling her dishonesty, that's the issue. It's very hypocritical because of the very reason of their tsundere-ish relationship, which wouldn't be as bad as it is if she'd just mellow out and not act like a violent gorilla all the time. Well, most of the time.
May 18, 2014 12:50 AM

Dec 2013
So, it felt a bit rushed to me. A whole lot happened very very quickly, and break up to make up could have been handled better. Not shaping up to be a very satisfactory ending for the season for me, but at least he made up with Chitoge.

Team Chitoge!

Let's see how the ending will effect my overall rating for the season, bring on ep20!
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
May 18, 2014 1:34 AM

May 2013
Good episode. Well, its an exception that Onodera got sprained and Chitoge had to be Juliet.

I think Chitoge and Raku's misunderstanding is the fact that they are both jerk to each other just because they are fake lovers. Well, anyways, its not very understandable why non-manga readers are fighting over a small thing, come on! Chitoge and Onodera are both interesting characters, lmaooooo.
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 18, 2014 2:15 AM

May 2013
Onodera looked so kawai in that Juliet Dress . So chitoge is the main girl after all .
May 18, 2014 3:04 AM

Sep 2013
Congrats to us, #TeamChitoge ^o^
May 18, 2014 3:20 AM

Jan 2014
randomlock said:
Onodera looked so kawai in that Juliet Dress . So chitoge is the main girl after all .
you had doubt?
May 18, 2014 3:42 AM

Dec 2013
Kondo-Isao said:
Pretty happy this is most likely gunna end with Raku choosing a girl. Onodera at that.

Highly doubt it mate.

The show is popular enough to warrant a second and maybe a third season. Thus far they haven't deviated much from the original manga (albiet skipping Tsugumi's chapters), I wouldn't be expecting some bs anime-only ending here.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 18, 2014 4:24 AM

May 2014
So glad that Chitoge got the Juliet role! So happy!!!! I feel bad for Onodera though...

When Chitoge slapped Ichijo I got so infuriated. He didn't deserve it, he should've slapped her lol jks.

Not many lines for that blue haired girl and the brown haired girl. Sucks coz I like both of them. Anyways the episode is good the next one better be the best!
May 18, 2014 4:26 AM

Feb 2012
That says it then, Raku will end up with Chitoge. Aww I really wanted Onodera to play Juliet. :( She looked so kawaiiiiiii

May 18, 2014 4:33 AM

Mar 2013
I wanted Onodera to play Juliet :(
And of course, Tachibana was sick too...
May 18, 2014 4:49 AM
Jan 2014
nice reconciliation between raku and chitoge ...
May 18, 2014 6:58 AM

Aug 2008
That literal back-to-back scene was pretty cute..and kinda badass at the same time.

I'm happy the misunderstanding between Chitoge and Raku is settled. Nothing good can come from the cliche bullshiet.
May 18, 2014 7:53 AM

Apr 2013
I really love how all the characters not featured in the anime are in the endings. It's really nice. I really love Marika's ending!

Wow, what an episode. I forgot how intense this arc was. Babies! ;A;
May 18, 2014 8:04 AM

Aug 2013
so gonna be the big play next ive read the manga but my memories a bit fuzzy on the details so im eager to see what happens
Yo
May 18, 2014 8:21 AM
Nov 2009
ughh I hate that after all that it was like nothing happened. Yeah they clear up the missunderstandings but they still don't realize what their real feelings for each other are.

I still kind of like Onodera the most out of the girls but after this one I'd feel bad if Raku doesn't end up for real with Chitoge.
May 18, 2014 8:24 AM

Mar 2009
The gorilla chitoge was really out of bounds...raku is really correct when he says that he is not graceful at all. And I dont care that people hates hearing that chitoge was being a bitch...she really was a bitch at this episode..I couldnt stand her antics and drama! Really irritating to the core

tall this time, I was still hoping that eventually I will like chitoge but I know damn well that its never gonna happen. Well from seeing the trailer for this one, I was pretty sure im really gonna root for this blonde tsundere but after a few episodes, I fell inlove with onodera's chracter and cane to hate this downright violent gorilla of a girl...but nothing we can do about it...she's obviously the main girl...how onodera conveniently sprained her ankle..really saw it coming..the author has been doing all sorts of stuff to purposely hinder any developments that will happrn between raku and onodera...for this entire series, team onodera has been constantly trolled...from the baseball hitting the window to raku falling asleep on the beach..even that test of courage which raku and onodera were suppose to be a pair..chitoge had to get herself lost..sheessshhh..I feel so bitter already knowing the gorilla will be the main lead girl...

but still...TEAM ONODERA all the way!

she really looked so cute in her juliet outfit. :)
May 18, 2014 8:31 AM
Nov 2012
Doesn't this episode imply that Marika is pretty much like Tsugumi?
May 18, 2014 9:03 AM

Aug 2010
Chitoge playing Juliet was inevatable. I feel bad for Onodera but I can see Chitoge making a good Juliet. I actually like all the heroines in this so I don't really mind who he chooses.
May 18, 2014 9:07 AM
Nov 2013
La~ La~ La~

Chitoge is so... cute~ Don't care what people say because she is so cute... She so freaking cute.

She is the cutest~

Mod Edit: Please don't spam stuff like that; it's an eyesore for everyone and adds no relevance to the discussion.
TyrelMay 20, 2014 9:47 PM
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.