Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Hanappe Bazooka Episode 1 Discussion

May 15, 2014 6:33 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was actually a pretty decent single episode story! It had a cute yet ecchi concept and a somewhat good ending! All in all a crazy but quite intense episode!

Mar 27, 2015 10:32 PM

lol wtf
[/quote]

Aug 30, 2015 12:47 AM

Ha. This was a weird one, but I enjoyed it somehow. I don't know why, might've been the animation for all I know, but I'm glad I saw it.

Oct 21, 2017 5:26 AM
Judging by the number of 6 votes, not much people watch this. hmmm...

Nov 3, 2017 12:45 AM

The first thing you'll notice is that it is very "nagai" despite having Koike credited as the manga's writer. The second is the number of cameo: Kekko Kamen, Nagai's robots, Devilman, his perverted school's characters, etc.

Weirdly mixed things giving an interesting comedy who seems way too fast. Nagai's style looks good enough in this 90s redesign.

Enjoyment: 4/5
Score: 5-6/10
If this is supposed to make me look into the manga, this works well: I'm now very curious to see this title in more détails.

Jan 11, 2018 1:40 PM

genuinely gripping and engrossing in its innate crude nature as a wholesome kinotography. the manners in wich nagai go challenges the vile essence of human depravity through seductive themes imposed by mephisto dance, the succubbus we need but do not deserve, one cannot help but realize that in dire situations irrationality is the only way out, as seen through the actions of yamada-kun. indeed a timeless masterpiece that somehow ended up being underrated. however that shall not dissuade potential watchers. hanappe bazooka was like a mini devilman lady or a compressed version of that if i may.

Oct 12, 2018 6:26 AM
Carnage Fortuna

Err, sorry, but I didn't really like this and I couldn't appreciate what the hell did I just watch. It was unsettling and it didn't appeal to me at all. I've been cringing through most of this OVA. :/