Forum Settings
Forums

Saudi Arabia now officially identifies atheists as terrorists

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2014 2:26 PM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:
This doesn't count.
It's art, dammit, art!
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Apr 3, 2014 2:27 PM

Jan 2013
Red_Keys said:
This doesn't count.
Okay we have a pregnant woman getting her boobs rubbed, another guy getting a blow job, doggy style by a headless man and some woman thats like "bitch please" seems legit.
Apr 3, 2014 2:28 PM

Mar 2014
I think KSA is going way too far in their rules... I don't even think such a thing is punishable in Islam either way, so the heck?
Apr 3, 2014 2:31 PM
Feb 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
bash107 said:
RedArmyShogun said:
Ah. Personally I find all governments are dark with a few specks of gold time to time unless its some crusade. Then its mostly gold, or full on dark.

And who says its my Government?

Schematics. The War will spread.

who doesn't but i talk like the world/media perspective

arab money we spread every where maybe even israel

i doubt it the all countries will have a war some countries doesn't even have armies like Canada

Media comes in many flavors.

And yet Russian and American guns control far more areas. And once oil is replaced, the whole arab world will have no importance what-so-ever. Would it?

Good all the more easy to Attack. Though Canada does have a Military. Albit a rather small one. Still better trained than any of the Arab world. The Saudi Military by and large is well armed, but its training standards are a joke.

There is a reason the King uses Proxies and Terrorist to carry out its tasks.

oil wouldn't be replaced easily you know and even if it did we could abuse our toursim power and raise the prices so it wouldn't be that bad(we are in the top 20 of most tourist attractions)

well armed = better than training

they don't like to dirty their hands so they let other people do it. the power of money
Apr 3, 2014 2:36 PM
Feb 2014
Red_Keys said:
This doesn't count.

their are things called VPN's (Hotspot shield) and btw we can torrent shit without getting punished even some stores in main roads sell it
Apr 3, 2014 2:37 PM

Jan 2013
bash107 said:
oil wouldn't be replaced easily you know and even if it did we could abuse our toursim power and raise the prices so it wouldn't be that bad(we are in the top 20 of most tourist attractions)

they don't like to dirty their hands so they let other people do it. the power of money

Minus in Egypt, what in the hell is there to see in the Arab world?

Ahahaha..ahh whatever you say. Its obvious you know nothing in this field.

No they let others do it as they are cowardly shits not capable of doing it.
Apr 3, 2014 2:42 PM

Sep 2012
You know, it is punishable by law for you to say anything negative about your government, so I find this kind of pitifully ironic that we're even having this discussion.

But uh, keep convincing us that you're happy. It's not like you're allowed to say anything otherwise.
Apr 3, 2014 2:48 PM
Feb 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
bash107 said:

Minus in Egypt, what in the hell is there to see in the Arab world?

Ahahaha..ahh whatever you say. Its obvious you know nothing in this field.

No they let others do it as they are cowardly shits not capable of doing it.

well in saudi arabia we have makkah and medinah both cities are full of RELIGIOUS tourists so we make a good amount of cash from them. DUBAI is fucking enough. arabs have historical like a Petra in jordan and bunch of old cities like Damascus,Fas

don't bring a knife in a gun fight

this the best way of doing it is not getting your hands dirty and even if they are cowards money isn't
Apr 3, 2014 2:53 PM
Feb 2014
Red_Keys said:
You know, it is punishable by law for you to say anything negative about your government, so I find this kind of pitifully ironic that we're even having this discussion.

But uh, keep convincing us that you're happy. It's not like you're allowed to say anything otherwise.

i'm not gonna lie their are some people who are unhappy but for me i'm really happy like i said before i have everything i need (free money,maid,driver,cheap things) and if you aren't believing me well i don't give a fuck
Apr 3, 2014 2:55 PM

Jan 2013
bash107 said:
well in saudi arabia we have makkah and medinah both cities are full of RELIGIOUS tourists so we make a good amount of cash from them. DUBAI is fucking enough. arabs have historical like a Petra in jordan and bunch of old cities like Damascus,Fas

this the best way of doing it is not getting your hands dirty and even if they are cowards money isn't

I knew I should have said Makkah doesn't count. And money, money, money ehh?

Why not? If your sentries arn't well trained enough to stand watch in a orderly manner I can just kill them without a sound, infiltrate, plant an explosive in the Divisional HQ and leave.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I'm sure the Iranians or Jews if they get the chance will make you sorry for that way of thinking however.

Just remember

Some men and some items can't be bought with Gold. But in the Saudi case, I guess using lies on your followers works well enough ehh? If anything the Religious police might should be informed on your hobbies and Heretics in favor of money over Allah..ara ara.
Apr 3, 2014 2:57 PM

Mar 2012
Nani sore!?
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 3, 2014 2:58 PM

Apr 2013
Amazing
an egomaniac and a fool

Apr 3, 2014 3:01 PM
Feb 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
bash107 said:

I knew I should have said Makkah doesn't count. And money, money, money ehh?

Why not? If your sentries arn't well trained enough to stand watch in a orderly manner I can just kill them without a sound, infiltrate, plant an explosive in the Divisional HQ and leave.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I'm sure the Iranians or Jews if they get the chance will make you sorry for that way of thinking however.

Just remember

Some men and some items can't be bought with Gold. But in the Saudi case, I guess using lies on your followers works well enough ehh?

well it does count coz what ever the tourist is muslim,athiest,christian money is money

well maybe they are not professionally trained but they are not that dumb(noob)

do you know that saudi have talks with iran and israel but it's under the table and even if they did they would be fucking with all the muslims so i doubt they would do a dumb move

it's better than spending money so good for them
Apr 3, 2014 3:03 PM

Apr 2013
Pascal's Wager?
Apr 3, 2014 3:05 PM

Jan 2013
And money can quickly be turned worthless in a market Economy. Just apply a few sanctions here, some blockades there.

Hmm I wonder, when is the last time the Saudi's have had a major conflict that wasn't shooting protestors?

Minus there are two sects of Isalm? Iran controls the other. And the Jews have had how many wars with the Arab states?

You bore me, you know less on these things than a layman. Money seems to be all you know, ah well. Don't be surprised when this law comes to bite the kingdom on the ass.
Apr 3, 2014 3:11 PM

Jun 2011
Lord_Pooka said:
I think KSA is going way too far in their rules... I don't even think such a thing is punishable in Islam either way, so the heck?

From what I remember in the quran there was something that says something along the lines of "your way is yours, my way is mine". I honestly see KSA as being extreme in their ideals whenever they try to adhere to their faith.

Apr 3, 2014 3:11 PM
Feb 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
And money can quickly be turned worthless in a market Economy. Just apply a few sanctions here, some blockades there.

Hmm I wonder, when is the last time the Saudi's have had a major conflict that wasn't shooting protestors?

Minus there are two sects of Isalm? Iran controls the other. And the Jews have had how many wars with the Arab states?

You bore me.

you know that the gulf can have a meeting and have currency and that my friend will fuck your market

their is a saying called get a way from the evil and sing to it

Saudi sect represents 80-90% of Muslims/ Iranian sect only 10-20% so who is more?? .well israel had wars coz the arabs started it not them (except the invasion of Palestine )

well we finally agree on something
Apr 3, 2014 3:16 PM

Jan 2013
Lol how about this Bash.

Lets just lay all that cards on the table the US and its allies Versus the Arab World, and the BRICS and its allies.

Economically, Politically, and Militarilly.

See which one comes out on top. If you think Allahu will come down from the Heavens I'll enjoy watching a Minuteman or Topel M turning the Black Rock into the black Vapor.

But enough of this, on the topic

Do You as a muslim consider Athiest to be terrorists?
RedArmyShogunApr 3, 2014 3:24 PM
Apr 3, 2014 3:25 PM
Feb 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
Lol how about this Bash.

Lets just lay all that cards on the table the US and its allies Versus the Arab World, and the BRICS and its allies.

Economically, Politically, and Militarilly.

See which one comes out on top. If you think Allahu will come down from the Heavens I'll enjoy watching a Minuteman or Topel M turning the Black Rock into the black Vapor.

well if you think it will be an easy war you are wrong really wrong plus if you fuck with saudi arabia that means you fucking with all muslims because of makkah and madinah and if you compare the postives and negatives of it the scale of the negative will be heavier. don't underestimate Russia and China.see what russia done to Ukraine and syria and china soon will be the greatest power

it's ALLAH not allahu
Apr 3, 2014 3:31 PM

Jan 2013
That's just crazy. Saudi Arabia is a theocracy. Women can't even drive over there. It's to religious. Compared to other Islamic countries they're to strict and religious.
Apr 3, 2014 3:34 PM

Jan 2013
Keep spinning your wheels Bash. Keep in mind That Russia is in general as well as China opossed to Islamic movements. Also its funny you keep trying to say where it is I am from when I have gave no indication of that at all.

Now once more.

What do YOU think of this law? If you can't answer that, don't bother replying.
Apr 3, 2014 3:51 PM
Feb 2014
RedArmyShogun said:
Keep spinning your wheels Bash. Keep in mind That Russia is in general as well as China opossed to Islamic movements. Also its funny you keep trying to say where it is I am from when I have gave no indication of that at all.

Now once more.

What do YOU think of this law? If you can't answer that, don't bother replying.

well i know that especially russia hate islamic movements but you can make agreements with them and didn't you hear the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)and btw does anyone in the world like islamic movements except of muslims (some to be precise)?

well you could have asked first. i think that comparing athiests to terrorists is a dumb move coz the 1st you can ask him politely and he may obey you but the 2nd will blow you off. i think if they gave them a warning and if they didn't obey kick them out would be a much better move.yes it may be harsh but living free is better than jail

i'm with freedom speech and i think they made the situation much worse

but like i said this law doesn't bother or affect me so i don't give a shit
Apr 3, 2014 4:08 PM

Aug 2008
America stands for freedom and democracy. We would never ally ourselves with non-democratic countries, and we will not rest until every country in the world is democratic!

Saudi Arabia? One of the most repressive governments in the world? Well, they're pro-US, so who cares?

Sarcasm aside, I do agree with the OP that this is incredibly ironic.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 3, 2014 4:22 PM

Sep 2011
Stupid sand people.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Apr 3, 2014 4:39 PM

Jun 2011
RedArmyShogun said:

Nah, merely being part of any religious/ethnic group doesn't automatically make you a terrorist. Doing things that would terrorize people through violence and intimidation makes someone a terrorist regardless of their ideals.

Apr 3, 2014 4:52 PM

Sep 2011
bash107 said:
well if you think it will be an easy war you are wrong really wrong plus if you fuck with saudi arabia that means you fucking with all muslims because of makkah and madinah and if you compare the postives and negatives of it the scale of the negative will be heavier. don't underestimate Russia and China.see what russia done to Ukraine and syria and china soon will be the greatest power

it's ALLAH not allahu
In an all out war, you will be on the losing side. Try to face the facts.

Apr 3, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2013
Are Agnostics some kind of splinter cell or something then?

I'm terribly concerned with their stance on agnostics.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Apr 3, 2014 5:00 PM
Feb 2014
BryanBossling said:
bash107 said:

it's ALLAH not allahu
In an all out war, you will be on the losing side. Try to face the facts.

are you some psychic? you'll never know what happen in wars and saudi arabia and gulf aren't interested in wars coz we don't need them unlike some pathetic countries and end up wasting their money

btw not all Saudi Arabia is sand fyi
Apr 3, 2014 5:09 PM

Sep 2011
bash107 said:
are you some psychic? you'll never know what happen in wars and saudi arabia and gulf aren't interested in wars coz we don't need them unlike some pathetic countries and end up wasting their money

btw not all Saudi Arabia is sand fyi
I'm not psychic of course, and have no absolute knowledge of how the future is going to play out, but that doesn't keep me from observing the world we live in and drawing my own conclusions.

Apr 3, 2014 5:22 PM

Jan 2013
SolBlade said:
RedArmyShogun said:

Hell No. That's just in Saudi Arabia. They're to religious over there.
Apr 3, 2014 5:24 PM

Jan 2013
BryanBossling said:
Stupid sand people.

I really hope you're joking. Saudi Arabia is not even that sandy. It's BARELY sandy...
Apr 3, 2014 5:26 PM

Jan 2013
insanity- said:
BryanBossling said:
Stupid sand people.

I really hope you're joking. Saudi Arabia is not even that sandy. It's BARELY sandy...

Lol what?

Saudi Arabia occupies most of the Arabian Peninsula and is the largest country in area in the Middle East—but 95 percent of the land is desert.

And what are deserts class?
Apr 3, 2014 5:39 PM

Mar 2014
Lord_Pooka said:

You're right. Its NOT. They're simply taking things way too far and out of proportion, like most arabs are prone to doing.
Apr 3, 2014 5:47 PM

Sep 2013
Ryukatsuka said:
Lord_Pooka said:

You're right. Its NOT. They're simply taking things way too far and out of proportion, like most arabs are prone to doing.

Why did Muhammad subdue the pagans and forced them to convert then?
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Apr 3, 2014 5:53 PM
Feb 2014
Shiratori99 said:
Ryukatsuka said:
Lord_Pooka said:

Say, "O disbelievers, [1] I do not worship that which you worship, [2] nor do you worship the One whom I worship. [3] And neither I am going to worship that which you have worshipped, [4] nor will you worship the One whom I worship. [5] For you is your faith, and for me, my faith
Apr 3, 2014 6:02 PM

Sep 2013
bash107 said:
Shiratori99 said:
Ryukatsuka said:
Lord_Pooka said:

Say, "O disbelievers, [1] I do not worship that which you worship, [2] nor do you worship the One whom I worship. [3] And neither I am going to worship that which you have worshipped, [4] nor will you worship the One whom I worship. [5] For you is your faith, and for me, my faith

Why did he go to war and conquered some parts of the Arabian peninsula then?
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Apr 3, 2014 6:09 PM
Feb 2014
Shiratori99 said:
bash107 said:
Shiratori99 said:
Ryukatsuka said:
Lord_Pooka said:

to spread islam i guess
Apr 3, 2014 8:01 PM

Jun 2008
The religion of peace strikes again!
Apr 3, 2014 8:13 PM

Jan 2009
wow
Apr 4, 2014 12:51 AM

Sep 2011
insanity- said:
BryanBossling said:
Stupid sand people.

It's mostly desert.

Apr 4, 2014 1:15 AM

Aug 2013
SHIT SON
Apr 4, 2014 1:46 AM

Mar 2008
tfw driven by a specific belief over logic and worldly knowledge.

Grow up in mountainside
Never taught religion
Go into the city
Imprison that bitch. 20 years son.

Meanwhile all other living things too busy trying to find food and survive in harsh nature to care about religion. Humans sure have it easy.
FuiApr 4, 2014 1:52 AM
Apr 4, 2014 3:58 AM

Mar 2014
bash107 said:
Shiratori99 said:
bash107 said:
Shiratori99 said:
Ryukatsuka said:
Lord_Pooka said:

to spread islam i guess

One needs to look upon the history of the sieges he got into, and only those were he was involved. I'm having the feeling that most of these sieges were for defensive matters (that is defending their area which follows the religion from offenders who suddenly appeared, there's nothing wrong in going into war to defend a territory), and that spreading Islam was something done in masse later on after his death by other individuals.

But I don't like history as a subject, so someone might as well do the job.
Apr 4, 2014 4:07 AM

Aug 2011
Shiratori99 said:

Most of the time we have always been on the defensive.
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~
Apr 4, 2014 4:33 AM

Dec 2012
bash107 said:

i'm not gonna lie their are some people who are unhappy but for me i'm really happy like i said before i have everything i need (free money,maid,driver,cheap things) and if you aren't believing me well i don't give a fuck

Yeah I envy you...

JustALEX said:
The religion of peace strikes again!

Your ignorance strikes again!
Apr 4, 2014 4:52 AM

Sep 2011
-Zeaos said:
Please stop spreading your lies.

Apr 4, 2014 5:43 AM
Jan 2014
guyklc said:
America stands for freedom and democracy. We would never ally ourselves with non-democratic countries, and we will not rest until every country in the world is democratic!

what?

1. your political system is pretty much fucked up: You have only 2 partys, and the teaparty... (I mean.. cmon.. you cant be serious) dont even get me started.
2. You have the NSA, that doesnt care about things like "freedom" or "privacy"
3. You were best bros with Gaddafi and other dictators over years

On Topic: Sometimes I think the only reason why we still use oil instead fuel cells is the goddamn Fossil fuels lobby.
I give oil another 15 years. After that: Fuel cells.
Means Saudi Arabia and all the other counries around there are fucked, Dubai will turn to desert again, and they wont play an important role ever again.
Therefore, I dont really care if they ban atheism. Their own stupidity will get them soon enough.
Apr 4, 2014 5:54 AM

Oct 2013
I know straight from the horses mouth that there are a lot of guest workers and also resided workers (especially of the chemical industry) from Europe in Saudi Arabia.
These unwordly standpoint is just an obstacle for their own industry and infrastructure, I guess.
Apr 4, 2014 6:05 AM

Mar 2013
So if you're part of the church of the flying spaghetti monster you're fine? Cools.
Apr 4, 2014 9:18 AM

Mar 2014
BryanBossling said:
-Zeaos said:
Please stop spreading your lies.

Look look, we can settle all of that mess, by simply looking at the sieges the prophet made, anything on the pure offensive with great death counts after his death shouldn't be counted, before saying and implying they're lies.
Tsun_PookaApr 4, 2014 9:33 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.