Forum Settings
Forums

Professional Wrestling (WWE, TNA, PWG, ROH, NJPW...)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2015 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
My main concern at the moment is Rollins and if it'll affect his push at all. Hopefully Trips will let it go but we'll find out tomorrow.

Feb 9, 2015 8:08 PM

Feb 2013
Daniel Bryan shall henceforth be known as "Red Chest"
Feb 9, 2015 8:09 PM

Nov 2011
LOL.

Well, I guess we'll have that face to face confrontation soon right?
Feb 9, 2015 8:37 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Oh so it was true that Seth's account got hacked. I thought some dude was joking around in some chat room. He said Seth's account got hacked but no one really payed attention.

Trips will probably let it slide, but a worst case scenario could be him being sent into a program with Fandango as punishment.

Feb 9, 2015 8:52 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, the nudes thing is pulling more attention than RAW is right now. WWE execs should be pissed.
Feb 9, 2015 8:56 PM
Jul 2018
#LongerThanRollins was actually trending. Lmao

"Dammit! Any press is good press now shut up!" - Vince
Feb 9, 2015 8:58 PM

Feb 2013
Swoope said:
#LongerThanRollins was actually trending.

Pft, fuck Tiny. I'm trying to find the pics of Zahra. No such luck yet :<
Feb 9, 2015 9:44 PM
Jul 2018
NTAD said:
Swoope said:
#LongerThanRollins was actually trending.

Pft, fuck Tiny. I'm trying to find the pics of Zahra. No such luck yet :<

You're too slow brah I think most links were deleted.
Feb 9, 2015 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
does vince put kane/big show in matches to punish us for messing with his main event again this year?
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Feb 10, 2015 8:13 AM

Aug 2013
So first things first,that Bray vs Doplh was great(I felt that clothesline through my computer,damn.)

Okay I like how they're approaching the whole thing after RR,just trying to clear out the clouds above Reings.The only thing that bothers me is that after each confrotation between Reigns and DB tonight the crowed booed Reigns for no reason,seriously; I agree with @papsoshea it's annoying and they acting like little kids.I'm just praying that at Fast Line the match goes smoothly,no controversy and it has a nice end so the fans could move on.Also I think this will really help Reings improve his skills both in ring and on the mic.

Heyman was great yet again,on point with what he said.

Kane/Big Show every time they show up I just wanna puke..
Feb 10, 2015 8:57 AM

Jun 2014
When will they stop teasing that fucking Taker vs Wyatt match ?

If WWE actually puts an end to Rollins's push because of his nude photos i'll get angry. Why do these fuckers always interfere with their wrestlers's personal lives ?
Feb 10, 2015 9:11 AM

Feb 2013
LunaticFringe said:

If WWE actually puts an end to Rollins's push because of his nude photos i'll get angry. Why do these fuckers always interfere with their wrestlers's personal lives ?
Yeah, I'm ready for Taker to accept now. At least Sting is finally confirmed. But if that's going to be at Fast Lane, I wonder if Rock and HHH could still be on for WM?

A story I read said Rollins' push was pretty much over before the photos surfaced, with the exception of cashing in. There's still a lot of people who think he'll win whenever he cashes in though.

I found a post on Deadspin that shows both the Rollins and Zahra pics.

NSFM/NSFW/18+

Basically the story is that he had a thing going with Zahra on the side, she sent nudes, Leighla found out about it and posted his nudes on his account. If that's true, then he can only blame his own dumb ass for giving her access to the accounts to begin with.
Feb 10, 2015 10:17 AM

Sep 2007
Hope this doesn't fuck up his push. I can only imagine the reaction if he cashes in on Reigns only to lose.
Feb 10, 2015 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
The_ClownPrince said:
So first things first,that Bray vs Doplh was great(I felt that clothesline through my computer,damn.)

Okay I like how they're approaching the whole thing after RR,just trying to clear out the clouds above Reings.The only thing that bothers me is that after each confrotation between Reigns and DB tonight the crowed booed Reigns for no reason,seriously; I agree with @papsoshea it's annoying and they acting like little kids.I'm just praying that at Fast Line the match goes smoothly,no controversy and it has a nice end so the fans could move on.Also I think this will really help Reings improve his skills both in ring and on the mic.

well from the reports coming out now it seems vince is now ok with a triple threat at mania this year previously he wasnt so....expect a screwy finish
SWFC

Feb 10, 2015 10:40 AM

Jun 2009
Like others, I think it will suck majorly if this fucks Seth's push over. He's been pretty much my favorite current wrestler for a while now.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 10, 2015 12:48 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
NTAD said:
LunaticFringe said:

Yeah, I'm ready for Taker to accept now. At least Sting is finally confirmed. But if that's going to be at Fast Lane, I wonder if Rock and HHH could still be on for WM?

A story I read said Rollins' push was pretty much over before the photos surfaced, with the exception of cashing in. There's still a lot of people who think he'll win whenever he cashes in though.

I found a post on Deadspin that shows both the Rollins and Zahra pics.

NSFM/NSFW/18+

Basically the story is that he had a thing going with Zahra on the side, she sent nudes, Leighla found out about it and posted his nudes on his account. If that's true, then he can only blame his own dumb ass for giving her access to the accounts to begin with.

That's if he gave her access. There are programs that can be used to hack a persons account. Who's to say she didn't hire some hacker do hack Seth's account.

I really hope Seth's push isn't over. He's one of the best heels at the moment. I do agree, Seth shouldn't have been doing that in the first place but even so halting his push would be bad for business.

Feb 10, 2015 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
Ohhh the irony...

Feb 10, 2015 3:42 PM
Mar 2014
Swoope said:
Ohhh the irony...

Even though he's been bullying the IWC since the RR...
Feb 10, 2015 5:42 PM

Feb 2013
Counting the things that would be good in the WWE without Rollins
Feb 10, 2015 9:13 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Smackdown looks decent for this Thursday.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0210/589344/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-smackdown/

I'm looking forward to the main event.

Feb 10, 2015 10:26 PM

Sep 2007
SweetKotomi said:
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0210/589344/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-smackdown/

Good grief. Another Big Show swerve? Are they fucking serious?
Feb 10, 2015 10:36 PM

Feb 2013
I'm interested to see this beating The Ascension gives Reigns and DB. These guys need to get pushed. Out on a DQ though?
Feb 10, 2015 11:12 PM

Jun 2009
Wasabi said:
SweetKotomi said:

Good grief. Another Big Show swerve? Are they fucking serious?

Oh god no.....they aren't trying to do a Big Show/Kane match/rivalry are they? The horror.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 10, 2015 11:45 PM

Nov 2011
NTAD said:
I'm interested to see this beating The Ascension gives Reigns and DB. These guys need to get pushed. Out on a DQ though?

Same here.

But this...
>

What? Is this going to be a match or something between the two at Fast Lane if it's true?
Feb 11, 2015 5:48 AM

Nov 2011
Maybe its in response to that little altercation he supposedly had with the radio dj the other day? Or maybe it because its Big show and they know they can get away with it cause he turns like every 5-10 minutes.

In regards to a match at fast lane dear god I hope not
SWFC

Feb 11, 2015 12:55 PM
Jul 2018
NXT is gonna be gold tonight!
Feb 11, 2015 7:18 PM

Sep 2007
Wow, that fatal 4way match for the NXT women's title was amazing. Beats anything the main roster divas have been doing for years.
Feb 11, 2015 8:25 PM
Jul 2018
Farkin epic!

I can only imagine Zayn vs Owens vs Balor.

Lol WWE Fastlane
Feb 12, 2015 8:46 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This guy looks like he could have been a Roman Reigns type wrestler.

Feb 12, 2015 8:55 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, now I see why Ascension got DQ'd. They just went out there to whoop ass and they got it done. I love these guys. Literally THE tag team to watch right now. I totally see WWE doing something stupid down the road though like splitting them up like they did Shield.

Also, all that shit about Show turning face was over-hype BS. It was just a compatibility issue between him and Kane that boiled over.
NTADFeb 12, 2015 9:01 PM
Feb 13, 2015 5:09 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
NTAD said:
Lol, now I see why Ascension got DQ'd. They just went out there to whoop ass and they got it done. I love these guys. Literally THE tag team to watch right now. I totally see WWE doing something stupid down the road though like splitting them up like they did Shield.

Also, all that shit about Show turning face was over-hype BS. It was just a compatibility issue between him and Kane that boiled over.

I only watched for the Ascension whooping some Bryan and Reigns getting mad at Bryan for hurting his cousins.

Bryan was kicking the hell out of one Uso outside the ring. Reigns goes and pushes him. Then towards the end, Bryan uses the Yes Lock to make one of the Usos tap out. The bell rings and Bryan doesn't let go. In comes Reigns to break the hold mad and tells Bryan he tapped out. Funny stuff lol

Feb 13, 2015 1:56 PM

Feb 2013
SweetKotomi said:
Bryan was kicking the hell out of one Uso outside the ring. Reigns goes and pushes him. Then towards the end, Bryan uses the Yes Lock to make one of the Usos tap out. The bell rings and Bryan doesn't let go. In comes Reigns to break the hold mad and tells Bryan he tapped out. Funny stuff lol
I saw that....they couldn't possibly be thinking of turning Bryan heel for the sake of pushing Reigns?...Could they? It seemed like they were trying to make Bryan look like he was going too far with that Yes Lock.
Feb 13, 2015 9:13 PM

Sep 2007
NTAD said:
SweetKotomi said:
I saw that....they couldn't possibly be thinking of turning Bryan heel for the sake of pushing Reigns?...Could they? It seemed like they were trying to make Bryan look like he was going too far with that Yes Lock.

It'd be a pretty stupid move. Turn one of your most over faces into a heel just so you can push someone who's already getting the Cena reaction? That'll work out for sure.
Feb 13, 2015 11:21 PM

Jun 2009
Unless Bryan is absolutely amazing at it, of course. I just think it's more like he was just trying to fuck with Reigns, though. Bryan has always kind of had an aggressive streak after all.

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 14, 2015 1:22 AM

Nov 2011
Is the Ascension defeated since their WWE debut?

And regarding that tag team turmoil, it looks like that is the 35035035 time that Big Show turned against a partner. Seriously...a laughter stock now.
Feb 14, 2015 6:45 AM

Aug 2013
earnshaw30 said:
The_ClownPrince said:

well from the reports coming out now it seems vince is now ok with a triple threat at mania this year previously he wasnt so....expect a screwy finish
Don't know how to react to that. I mean it can go great or terrible. If they pull something like that let's hope that the triple threat at WM will be on par with RR's.
Feb 14, 2015 10:00 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
insan3Inquisitor said:
Unless Bryan is absolutely amazing at it, of course. I just think it's more like he was just trying to fuck with Reigns, though. Bryan has always kind of had an aggressive streak after all.

It's easier to turn Roman a heel since he has that heel aura, and he doesn't need to play the heel every week. He's the badass tweener who can play the heel when he wants. Bryan is too over to turn heel in one night.

Feb 14, 2015 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
SweetKotomi said:
insan3Inquisitor said:

It's easier to turn Roman a heel since he has that heel aura, and he doesn't need to play the heel every week. He's the badass tweener who can play the heel when he wants. Bryan is too over to turn heel in one night.

Yeah, though I think Bryan could pull it off the fans buying into it is another thing entirely.

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 14, 2015 10:27 AM

Apr 2009
SweetKotomi said:
insan3Inquisitor said:

I don't think it's within the realm of possibility to turn Bryan heel. Let's not forget that for the brief period of time he was apart of the Wyatt family, people only boo'd because they wanted him as a face...

I thought that Reigns spearing Bryan on Raw was a giant leap towards him becoming heel. I'm thinking it'll be a triple threat at Mania again. If Brock is staying with the company, he'll probably retain. If Brock is leaving the company, he'll drop the title to Reigns, who will likely start a program with Bryan before dropping the title to Rollins (that is if Rollins isn't in the doghouse).
Feb 14, 2015 2:42 PM

Jan 2015
SweetKotomi said:
This guy looks like he could have been a Roman Reigns type wrestler.

Brian Cage is a good wrestler, I know him from CWF-Hollywood, an indy circuit that based on in California. A very entertaining company who uses the old-school type of booking and wrestling in 80's. He is also in Lucha Underground now. His partner Shaun Ricker is far more entertaining. A good wrestler, has natural charisma, and great promo-skills. Shaun Ricker was in NXT but WWE made a big mistake by releasing him.
Feb 14, 2015 2:48 PM

Dec 2013

Fun Video
Feb 14, 2015 8:22 PM

Feb 2013
Hibbington said:

Fun Video
I'd have to say that I agree.
Feb 14, 2015 8:23 PM

Feb 2013
SweetKotomi said:
insan3Inquisitor said:

Maybe not in one night, but remember, Reigns is the guy they want to replace Cena, not DB.

While it's true that DB is very over with the crowd, I don't see it as totally impossible for him to take on a more narcissistic personality. We already saw a hint of it when he was listing Reigns' qualities vs his.

http://youtu.be/R-2V7nUVBYQ?t=6m22s

You can even hear the boos and the "No" chants in the background after he says he's the better wrestler, so you know he still has plenty of haters out there.

And it's certainly not the first time we've anything remotely like that out of him. He can do way better, if you recall this gem.

But of course, that's probably not best for business. Not right now anyway.
NTADFeb 14, 2015 9:08 PM
Feb 15, 2015 10:52 AM

Feb 2012
Holy shit this must be like the 4th or 5th time Kane and Big Show turn on each in their careers.
Feb 16, 2015 4:06 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Well let's see what happens on RAW. Hopefully Cesaro isn't set lower down the roster.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/cesaros-twitter-account-hacked/

Feb 16, 2015 4:39 PM

Feb 2013
Not going to be able to watch tonight :<
Feb 16, 2015 6:11 PM

Nov 2011
Vince McMahon punishing the wwe universe for not cheering roman reigns by making us sit through Big show vs kane feud number 5006
SWFC

Feb 16, 2015 6:33 PM

Oct 2014
That dress Paige was wearing seems something out of Mashimas playbook lol.

Feb 16, 2015 8:12 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Boring RAW.

I only watched the last 5 mins of the show. The brawl lol
Reigns once again with a bloody mouth xD

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (196) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.