Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 2014 6:51 PM

Jun 2013
It irritates me that Mitsuki basically treats Yuu like her property or something just because she's jealous. Her character just annoys me. Those "you have to do what I say because I'm TWO YEARS OLDER!" types never sit well with me.
Mar 24, 2014 8:52 PM

Jan 2014
Mitsuki x Rina...I like that. Yosshh! Yuzu hip hop dancing.

I demand second season.
Mar 24, 2014 11:32 PM

Jul 2013
Sumisumi-kaichou hella kawaii af!!!!!!! Her perviness and her obliviousness when it comes to groping tig ol bitties in public just makes her even more moe!!!!! Also how she talks and almost all the time ends her sentence with "ja" is another moe aspect which I quickly fell in love with! I also love her adorable voice!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I just think Sumisum-kaichou gropes busty girls like Haruka and Mitsuki-kaichou more so to know the feeling of being well-endowed and how she too wants to be stacked like them. Or I'm just thinking too much into it and just loves titties. Maybe both. I think also because she reminds me of Azunyan as well......

Ideally, what I would like to see for the season finale is Mitsuki x Haruka x Yuu Yuri wincest extravaganza!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xP
1L0can0Mar 25, 2014 12:49 AM
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Mar 25, 2014 3:43 AM

Sep 2013
It look's like all the drama is waiting until the finale.
Mar 25, 2014 7:14 AM
Feb 2014
I'm looking for the song that is played while Yuzu is dancing. The music starts at 14:16 into the episode (opening & ending included).
I can't make out the lyrics so I can't search for it and the end credits doesn't give any information either, at least not what I can see.
The voice reminds me of Okiayu Ryoutarou but I wouldn't bet on it.
The songs sounds familiar in a way. But if it's an OST then I guess there's nothing to do but wait.
Mar 25, 2014 8:49 AM

Oct 2012
Hi Azarath08. There might just be a way for you to track down the tune that
Yuzu is dancing to. Free samples are already available for most of the music
on the "character" and OST CDs. Basically, they let you listen to the first 43
seconds of each song, with a few exceptions. See here for all the details:
okanaganMar 25, 2014 9:11 AM
Mar 25, 2014 9:01 AM

Feb 2012
all i can say is will the part of
Mar 25, 2014 9:11 AM
Feb 2014
okanagan said:
Hi Azarath08. There might just be a way for you to track down the tune that
Yuzu is dancing to. Free samples are already available for most of the music
on the "character" and OST CDs. Basically, they let you listen to the first 43
seconds of each song, with a few exceptions. See here for all the details:

Thanks for the quick reply and the amount of information provided. I've listened through all the samples available but I didn't find it. I did however find the "festival band song" that is played at the ending of ep 6, been looking for that one too for a while.
I will keep my eyes fixed on the links you provided to see if more samples are added later. Thanks once again. I really appreciate it.
Mar 25, 2014 10:20 AM

Oct 2012
Read this post only if you love Yuzu.
Mar 25, 2014 11:25 AM

Mar 2014
1L0can0 said:
Also how she talks and almost all the time ends her sentence with "ja" is another moe aspect which I quickly fell in love with!

For real?
Hahaha, I was annoyed by her "ja" when I heard at the first.
Your skill of finding moe is great.

okanagan said:

I think you know that the following, of course. But I would post, in just case.
Mar 25, 2014 12:51 PM

Oct 2012
dmrch said:
I think you know the following . . .

No, I did not know that. It is very, very strange. Thank you for mentioning this.

I always watch the episodes on an ordinary streaming website, as opposed to
downloading the torrent file. Each episode is about 24:09 in length. Often the
streaming website forces me to watch one or two commercials before the episode
starts, but typically there are just popup ads. I live in an English-speaking part
of the world and the commercials are always in North American English.

dmrch also said:
In the early episodes, a male narrator introduced them in the French
language. French? I got confused.

That sounds like quite a surprise. But there are 29 countries in the world where
French is the official language. (or one of their official languages)

When Yuzu's voice actress, Megumi Toda (戸田めぐみ), was watching Episode 11
on TBS in Tokyo, I am certain that she had to watch some commercials and I
am certain that they were in Japanese. It took me 24:09 to watch the entire
episode. For her, it probably took closer to 30 minutes, with the commercials
included.

The broadcast time slot begins at 1:58 am. At 1:59 am, Megumi sent out a very
strange tweet which suggests that she was watching the OP:
うぉんちゅーきっすみー始まるよおおおお!起きてるよおおおお!d=(^o^)=b
寝たと思った?思った? ふふ! どやっ! どやあああああ!ヾ(*`≡◇≡´*)ノシ

Then, at 2:01 am, Megumi tweeted to all of her fans that she was watching a
commercial which was advertising her character song with Kaede:
楓ゆずのキャラソン!CM!わっひゃー!\(^o^)/

After that, at 2:02 am, Megumi tweeted that, in her opinion, Student Council
President-Elect Sumi (a.k.a. "Sumisumi") is cute.
スミスミ可愛い!可愛い!スミスミ!

Let's hope that lots of French-speaking anime fans will buy the Blu-rays, DVDs
and CDs to increase the likelihood of a second season.
okanaganMar 25, 2014 1:00 PM
Mar 25, 2014 3:11 PM

Mar 2014
okanagan said:
I live in an English-speaking part of the world and the commercials are always in North American English.

I live in a Japanese-speaking part of the world. Hahaha, it is just in Japan. And I watch Sakura Trick on TBS in Tokyo.

I checked again what was recorded. It may not be necessary, but I would post the flow of the program for reference. These are the usual format that is very common in the late-night anime. The anime fans in Japan have to watch it and also check the commecials related to the work. I am glad if I have you know that it is such a flow as usual.

okanagan said:
Let's hope that lots of French-speaking anime fans will buy the Blu-rays, DVDs
and CDs to increase the likelihood of a second season.

Of course, I hope so...
But to talk seriously, the commercial would be for Japan only, not for French-speaking market. (Letters of the screen are in Japanese). Some people here feel that French language is supremely stylish. That is why this production used the French. There is such a thing sometimes here.

I do not have any intention of attack or harm it. But I think it's a disaster in this case. People around me feel the same way.
Mar 25, 2014 4:12 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, it was about time! Goddamnit, someone noticed that they were kissing fucking everywhere! xD

Stop being a tsundere Mitsuki and just stand straight while facing the truth : you fucking want Haruka boobs! No but seriously, poor her getting molested like that :P

I still can't figure it out, what is Kaede symbol? It look like a cannabis plant...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 25, 2014 4:55 PM

Mar 2014
minouneetzoe said:
I still can't figure it out, what is Kaede symbol? It look like a cannabis plant...

Oooohhhh. That is just a leaf of kaede, Japanese maple tree.
It is the same as the one in the middle of the national flag of your country.
It is a very popular tree in Japan, and the people do not think that is a cannabis plant.
Mar 25, 2014 6:58 PM

Oct 2012
Sorry to be going off topic . . . but if you take the Canadian flag, remove our red
maple leaf and replace it with a cannabis leaf, here is how it looks:
http://www.cannabisculture.com/files/images/3302-flag-brady.jpg

Japanese maple leaves look like this:
http://soulofthegarden.com/Images/April06JapaneseMapleLeavesCU.jpg

You have to admit that they are really, really similar.
Mar 25, 2014 11:32 PM

Jul 2009
pls tell me haruna will get both sisters ;)
Mar 26, 2014 4:02 AM
Jul 2009
Kurogashi said:
pls tell me haruna will get both sisters ;)

Even is someone tells you that, it won't change the fact that it's not happening.

Besides, let's face it, it wouldn't even make sense. Haruka doesn't have any feelings for her at all, not even a hint of it. Mitsuki realizing her own feelings doesn't change that.
Mar 26, 2014 4:26 AM

Dec 2012
Within one episode SumiSumi has become my favorite, verily!

I couldn't breathe when the real reason the 3rd years were eating the pudding was revealed. Ahh this series always gets me.
Mar 26, 2014 2:36 PM

Oct 2012
dmrch wrote:
Episode 11:
++OP++
++OP card++
CM: Sakura Trick OST CD (a male narration in French came back!)
CM: Sakura Trick character song CD of Yuzu and Kaede
CM: Housing magazine
CM: Beer
++Part A++

Thank you, dmrch.

Somehow I find it so amazing to know that the voice actress for Yuzu (Megumi
Toda) was watching a TV commercial with a man speaking in French, trying to
convince her to buy the Sakura Trick OST CD! I wonder whether cast members
get their own free copies. I guess that using a French-speaking narrator (along
with Japanese subtitles) is a clever marketing strategy.

Two hours ago, (3:40 am, Tokyo time) on the Sakura Trick official Twitter, they
advised viewers that, if they don't already have a handkerchief, they should go
out and buy one! I guess the implication is that all of us are going to be crying
while watching this final episode. I'll have my box of kleenex facial tissues close
by.

Here is the actual tweet:
TVアニメ「桜Trick」公式 ‏@sakuratrick_pr 2h
明日の今ごろは関東では最終回の放送も終わってしまいますが、なんか
「最終回」って言いたくないんですよね。もちろんそのほうが盛り上がるん
ですが、個人的には「第12話」がいいかな。 では「また明日」。ハンカチ
持ってない人は昼間のうちに買っておくように!(ポ社制作担当)

Here is their official Twitter: https://twitter.com/sakuratrick_pr

dmrch also wrote:
Some people [in Japan] feel that French language is supremely stylish.

I certainly agree with them. As well, I know that Paris has huge Japan-themed
festivals with manga, anime and cosplay. Quite a number of members here on
MAL are in France.
okanaganMar 26, 2014 2:42 PM
Mar 26, 2014 8:45 PM

Mar 2014
okanagan said:
but if you take the Canadian flag, ...

...You have to admit that they are really, really similar.

I admit it. I didn't know how much similar they are.
Because Kaede is much more popular than cannabis here.

Image of Kaede that we think of:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/Kobe_Suma_Rikyu_Park09n4592.jpg/399px-Kobe_Suma_Rikyu_Park09n4592.jpg

For the last 1500 years, Kaede is known as the representative of the beautiful scenery of autumn here, like Sakura in spring. And the beauty of the autumn leaves have been repeatedly expressed. For example, in Sakura Trick it was drawn at the episode 6.

I think personally, the Japanese will die if the representative of the beautiful scenery of the season is not expressed very much in the work. Sakura in spring, the beachside or the pool in summer, Kaede in autmn, snow in winter and so on. Not only manga and anime, it's the same in the traditional arts.

okanagan said:
I guess the implication is that all of us are going to be crying
while watching this final episode. I'll have my box of kleenex facial tissues close by.

I'll have, too!

And for everyone who can't wait for the final, I will translate it somehow.

明日の今ごろは関東では最終回の放送も終わってしまいますが、なんか
「最終回」って言いたくないんですよね。もちろんそのほうが盛り上がるん
ですが、個人的には「第12話」がいいかな。 では「また明日」。ハンカチ
持ってない人は昼間のうちに買っておくように!(ポ社制作担当)

The broadcast of the final episode will also end in the Kanto area about this time tomorrow, but I do not want to say "the final episode". Of course, in that way our hearts will swell, but I personally want to say "Episode 12" is suited for it. Then "See you tomorrow". If you don't already have a handkerchief, you should buy one in the daytime! (by the production of the company PONY CANYON)

*The last sentence is a representation in the Japanese language that "you will be moved to tears".
Mar 27, 2014 3:56 PM

Apr 2010
So they where found out, well it was a wonder that they weren't found out yet seeing how open the relationship between Haruka and Yuu is.
They literally kiss everywhere so it was a matter of time before they got found out which happened this episode.
Tho others already seemed to know about it.
Mar 28, 2014 10:46 AM

Dec 2011
Poor Yuzu. Don't worry - I was watching you too. As much as possible, anyway.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 29, 2014 2:45 PM

Dec 2012
EphidelAMV said:
Darkiway said:
I still think Mitsuki takes too much place in this anime, and she is the one thing keeping me from thinking Sakura Trick is the best anime in history. She's had just as many scenes as Yuu, overshadowing the rest of the main cast.

I agree, it is the same for me, cant even get myself to add this to my favs... She gets in the way A LOT. Sure, her reactions are funny and all but it ends up just being mindnumbingly repetitive, I am the point where all I can think is "Get the fuck off the screen already" and skim ahead till I don't see her.

I find it perplexing when people say she is interesting, she is just like any other "shy girl in love with a MC and sort of form an love triangle = that character getting in the way of sweet romance", which happens on almost every single romance, or that she is the only character with depth... are you kidding me?...

Sorry for the rant... haha.
i wholeheartedly agree with that. especially the part where you skip scenes so you don't have to see her anymore.
Mar 30, 2014 6:01 AM

Jan 2009
Anyone know from where is the short dance segment Yuzu was doing around 14:26? It's driving me crazy because I've forgotten where I've seen those moves before xD please someone help me!
Apr 3, 2014 12:10 PM

May 2012
Great development with the characters and what a lovely episode it's sad to know the next is the last episode!
Apr 6, 2014 6:08 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

I hope that Mitsuki do not like the other heroines who in a fit of magnanimity pretend anything, and pull straight on their way; I expect something original this time.
Narration nice, too bad they are just now entering into the narrative Sumisumi etc..
I have a bit of anxiety .... I hope the ending is good.
Drawings and animations good.
Apr 6, 2014 10:09 AM

Oct 2009
Sumisumi where have you been all this time!!!
Apr 7, 2014 7:48 AM

Apr 2011
She finally realize her feelings. Good

Now go and kiss her already!

Aww...finaly episode next week. :(
Apr 8, 2014 2:04 AM

Jun 2012
alexpte said:
Mitsuki though is quite literally the only character I don't like in this series, she ruins everything for me..

Yeah I can't stand her either; I would give this anime a 10/10 if she wasn't in this.
May 23, 2014 9:44 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Rather ok episode.

Yuu quickly blames Haruka when Mitsuki asks her who started the relationship xD

Jul 11, 2014 6:57 AM

Jun 2013
Wow they finally got caught, and its about time Mitsuki realized her feelings
Jul 19, 2014 4:46 AM

Jul 2013
They had to get caught eventually lol.

All the kissing was cute but the boob groping was random lol.

Mitsuki had to realise she was in love with Haruka eventually.
Jul 29, 2014 7:40 PM

Apr 2014
Personal opinion:
There is one problem with this episode that is even more serious then the Mitsuki business. That is the focus has been shifted from lips to boobs. Which means they start to create nonsensical fanservice.
For me, this is the lowest-rated ep of this anime.
All hail Great Firewall of China.
Aug 27, 2014 2:21 PM

Jan 2013
Lol.. now I wonder how it will end. Haruka will have 2 girls? Doubt it.. but then what will the Pres do? Hmm.
Jan 6, 2015 8:02 PM

Sep 2014
Ugh, only one more episode. This whole series went by too fast.

Mitsuki is the best, and about damn time she 100% confirmed her own feelings. I like how it was all dramatic and shit and then the bell rang. The end. LOL
Jun 13, 2015 3:35 AM
Nov 2014
Lewd episode <3
May 28, 2016 3:44 AM

Mar 2015
Not another Mitsuki screen time?? -1 for that.
Finally Haruka and Yuu secret been revealed to Mitsuki.

I salute you, Haruka! You kissed Yuu after declaration of war, haha XD

Mitsuki realized her feelings, whateve.

3.3/5
Aug 18, 2016 3:39 PM

Feb 2013
Damn look at Yuzu go! She can dance. Mitsuki knows their relationship but then figures out that she's in love with Haruka. What will she do next? Only one more episode.
May 4, 2017 7:01 AM

Jul 2016
If Mitsuki caught them a few episodes earlier, it could have been more drama-heavy and maybe more intense kissing scenes behind her back. ;)
Sep 21, 2017 6:19 PM
Jul 2016
Second base violations, Yuu & Haruka´s eventually got busted, Mitsuki finally come to terms with her feelings for Haruka and now the love triangle has emarged. This could be a complicated last episode.
Apr 6, 2018 6:54 PM
Dec 2017
This is a scenario that I've never seen before in anime, come to think of it, this is a scenario that I never seen before PERIOD. A girl who has a crush on her little sister's girlfriend. Kudos to the author of Sakura Trick for thinking outside the box and presenting something I've never seen before.

***Hand claps****
Jun 9, 2019 6:02 AM

Aug 2018
What is this bullcrap of not kissing.. Man, I thought better of Mitsuki.. I hope, they don't ruin the series, it was really nice anime so far.. Same goes for Mitsuki as a character.. She seemed to be getting more at least being able to feel yuri love..
Sumi-Sumi is boob sommelier for everyone, it seems.. ;p
Well, at least Mitsuki isn't being ruined, but rather starts thinking more about her feelings for Haruka..
Hope Mitsuki's situation will get resolved in next episode..
Sep 16, 2019 7:20 AM
Mar 2018
It's a pity that the anime wasted so much time on Mitsuki when it could have introduced characters like Rina and Sumisumi. Anyway, at least Mitsuki has finally seen what we have known since the very beginning.
Jan 15, 2020 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
Sumisumi is the hero we needed!

My favourite part was when Yuzu was dancing and nobody noticed. But Shizuku was like I was watching! So cute!
May 12, 2021 12:23 PM
Jun 2016
Haruka is so gay that she awakened something in Sumi. Well, maybe not since Mitsuki not being bothered by Sumi's "inspection" implies that perhaps she has always been like that, and that Mitsuki is simply just used to it. That, or Mitsuki just doesn't mind that sort of thing at all.

Plenty of "big reveals" in this episode. Such as Mitsuki finding out that her sister is being kissed by Haruka, and that she also has feelings for Haruka. I wonder if they're setting up something for the season finale or something.
Dec 9, 2022 10:00 AM

Aug 2021
god i fucking hate repressors so much
imagine being so repressed u go around spewing homophobic shit
well its actually the most common outcome of repression... but stilll i hate yuus sister so much get over it be normal
Aug 21, 2023 12:51 AM

Dec 2022
Keeping her sister from her gf under the pretext of "no girl on girl allowed", only she can have those D cups
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

72 by CocoaGalaxy »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2014

115 by CocoaGalaxy »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2014

90 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Yesterday, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2014

92 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Yesterday, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Sakura Trick Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2014

145 by CocoaGalaxy »»
May 10, 6:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.