Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »
Mar 22, 2013 3:26 AM

Sep 2010
Lame, Oberon got owned to easily, no fun, they didnt even explain thoose aliens that took back Asuna...
Mar 22, 2013 3:29 AM

Sep 2010
ColdBeans said:
Wow. What a stupid episode. This show had so much potential... went from a 7 to 6. Shame.

Yupp, i agree!
Mar 27, 2013 12:17 PM
Nov 2012
Really a heart touching & beautiful episode.

I was really sad that this was the second last episode. Hope to see season 2 now.
May 2, 2013 7:14 PM

Sep 2012
WHY didn't he allow her the death blow!?

So ungentlemanly. *pouts and harrumphs*
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
May 5, 2013 4:44 PM

Sep 2012
Sugou deserved it. It was disturbing when he licked Asuna's face.
May 7, 2013 5:18 PM

Jan 2012
dat NTR scene was intense as fuck...

the voice acting was a bit over the top on Sugou part though... made me chuckled
May 30, 2013 4:18 PM

Aug 2009
(Insert comment here later when I gain my word speech skill back)
Jun 4, 2013 5:35 PM

Jun 2012
That NTR was a bit too excessive. Even though it wasnt technically real, my penis literally shriveled up.
Jun 5, 2013 5:16 PM

Apr 2012
Well that escalated quickly after Kirito got his super powers xD
Finally Sugou got what he deserved, there couldn't be a better end for him ^.^
Jun 17, 2013 10:03 PM
Jun 2013
Finally Sugou got what he deserved

Yui: "i'm saved to your nerve gear so i'll always be with you"
LOL if i was Kirito i'd chuck the nerve gear in the rubbish
Jul 9, 2013 6:18 AM

Jun 2013
Rape scene was a little dark for this anime...okay a lot dark for this anime. I just felt dirty watching this episode, whatever its other positive qualities. Out of curiosity, apart from straight up shock value, is there any reason that Sugou is a creepy ass pedophile? Always struck me as really out of character with the rest of the series.
Aug 4, 2013 11:40 AM

Jun 2013
finally that fucker got what he deserved. when he touched her i was yelling at the screen the whole time. asuna wakes up next, lets go!

Aug 9, 2013 7:52 AM
Aug 2012
Forgetfulness said:
Well, the NTR scene pissed me off.
But Kirito got asspulled back into winning, which felt enjoyable after ^
And they finally rescue Asuna :DDD. Can't wait for the final episode now

Also, is there an explanation to how he could use Heathcliff's ID?

Can it really be called NTR though? By calling it NTR it'd be pretty excessive. It was more or less that he just molested her by ripping her clothes off, groping her, and licking her up and down. It wasn't intense to the point where he forcefully kissed her was it? Then it can't really be called NTR xP

Also, in the light novel and in the anime I believe Sugou said that he would first kill Kirito in game and make him powerless then in front of him he would "NTR" Asuna then after he's shamed her in the game he would then actually do stuff to Asuna in the real world. So to cool off all the hot headed ragers I think that's sufficient evidence that Asuna was untouched by Sugou in real life and there was never any NTR past licking, groping and stripping.

Soooo...CHIIIIIILLLLLL.
Sep 15, 2013 7:18 PM

Mar 2013
Its berserk all over again.. Good thing it turned better tho. And i have mixed feelings about kirito "killing" sugou(his real body must have been affected), but i guess he had it coming after all that he has done..
Sep 17, 2013 11:05 AM

May 2011
Kayaba Akihiko/Heathcliff.

Enough said.
Sep 25, 2013 3:32 AM

Jan 2013
They finally meet Q_Q
And she is out, I have a feeling that Sugou will be there... even so happy episode ;-;
Oct 27, 2013 6:04 PM

Jul 2007
RazielZero said:
That NTR scene was a bit unexpected, I didn't think they would go this far.

The fight was meh.

Breaking the laws of the system again, huh? At least it was kind of explained here, I think? If I got it right, it was Kayaba Akihiko who gave the admin privileges to Kirito, right? I hope so, because the last time Kirito came back as a ghost due to the power of love or whatever was a complete bullshit.

I wonder if Sugou actually died. He said it will affect the real body, but he didn't particularly say it will kill you. There's a whole episode left so he could come back to the hospital.

I also wonder what the world seed is. I guess it will probably make a new virtual world where everyone can be happy and whatnot.

My god, that dude really is a twisted sadistic freak. I guess i can see how everyone hates him so much. Molesting asana right their in front of Kirito's very eyes well he's trapped with a gravity spell. I like twisted villains though. Iin the end he gained the administrative rights from Kayaba Akihiko, im sure that is what happened. I don't think the the power of love would be used in an anime like this. Either way that last revenge against him was so awesome, i just rooting, fcking kill that bastard lol. The world seed huh? Only one episode left, cant wait to see how they end this series.

Only one more episode left, yep this series really is going to be in my favorites. Kirito is like one of my new favorite characters now.

Nov 3, 2013 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
YES Kirito gave that Fairy King-Glasses-bastard the rightful beating that he deserved. Molesting Asuna in front of Kirito like that was sick. Kirito did well in killing him, though :D
And Kirito, Asuna, and Yui are back as a family again :)
AMAZING episode, I loved every minute of it.
Nov 4, 2013 9:03 AM

Oct 2011
Sugou is an absolutely disgusting man, I wonder what happened to him in the real world. Despite that, what a great episode. Asuna finally reunited with Kirito and Yui after all this time. I can't wait to see them meet in the real world for the first time.
Nov 13, 2013 9:02 PM

Feb 2013
a seed from which a whole world can sprout...that is definately taken from The Neverending Ssory (which I highly recommend you to read, such an awesome book)
<-click
Nov 18, 2013 5:45 PM

Dec 2009
I like how kirito didn't say, system admin give Asuna clothes, lol.
He also didn't, system admin make Yui a real girl.
Lastly, what happened to, system admin free the 300 other captured minds?
Oh well. Back to awkward love triangle! Only in anime multiple girls fighting over one guy.
Such junk...
Nov 30, 2013 7:08 PM

May 2013
nnangle said:
Takuan_Soho said:
nnangle said:
RockerXD said:
THE BIGGEST SHIT STORM OF ALL SHIT STORMS WILL OCCUR IN AN HOUR OR SO, PREPARE YOURSELVES!

Meaning?

Make sure that your pipes are wrapped and you bring you pets indoors. Metaphorically speaking.

This episode provided everything both fans and haters could have wanted. So both will start raving incredibly enthusiastically, which will lead to the inevitable and 24th rendition of the "You Suck" song.

We're used to all that by this point..

Oh gawd.... I'm worried now. Hahaha.
Dec 6, 2013 7:55 PM

Sep 2012
All I can say is that I haven't been so happy to see someone's head split in half in a long time;)
Jan 6, 2014 1:50 AM

Dec 2009
The Gilded Hero saves the girl, beats the EVER LIVING SHIT outta the badguy (yeah die Suguo hope you die a miserable death, biggest most unredeemable antagonist ever) and saved the day.

Heathcliff aka Kiyaba coming to the fucking rescue like a boss. Honestly he at least had redeeming qualities.

One more episode and its over. Dat reunion can't wait.
Jan 28, 2014 4:43 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Sugou is straight out of an NTR doujin I swear. I was pleased when Kirito delivered the pain medicine to him.

I would have preferred it if Yui hadn't been present at the Asuna/Kirito reunion. Kind of ruined the moment a bit for me.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 28, 2014 4:09 PM
Jul 2013
Very good episode in several things.

See Sugou suffering was so great.
Feb 2, 2014 6:13 AM

Jul 2013
That was such an amazing episode! I'm glad they were all reunited and he defeated that gross perv finally! I can't wait to watch the last one! <3
Feb 9, 2014 8:17 AM

Oct 2012
This was pretty much the worst episode I have ever seen, too pretty much anything that I have seen.

Kirito as the "hero" turns the pain that the crappy villain can feel up to the max level and cuts him into a million pieces.

That's not all, even though Kayaba trapped thousands of people into SAO and got them killed, he is now HERO! lololololololololololololol

2/5
Why a 2 out of 5? Because I am freaking generous.
Feb 9, 2014 3:48 PM
Nov 2010
KalebJF said:
This was pretty much the worst episode I have ever seen, too pretty much anything that I have seen.

Kirito as the "hero" turns the pain that the crappy villain can feel up to the max level and cuts him into a million pieces.

That's not all, even though Kayaba trapped thousands of people into SAO and got them killed, he is now HERO! lololololololololololololol

2/5
Why a 2 out of 5? Because I am freaking generous.

It is like watching someone who's in a 'relationship with a Nigerian Prince'. If you never bought into the premise, everything looks terribly bad, but if you are already a sucker, then everything seems to make perfect sense (the satisfaction of big bad getting what he deserved vs the terribly portrayed villian's horrifc end from a hypocritical hero)
Feb 14, 2014 5:11 PM
Aug 2013
*Kirito slashes cheek*
"It hurts! Ahhh!"
^--- Man, what a pussy. lol

This GM seems to have no skill at this game whatsoever....
Mar 2, 2014 8:15 AM

Aug 2013
So he finally get to see Asuna again. Awwwn, Yui being all ''mommy!'' :3
I thought Kirito and Asuna were going for a kiss goddammit xD

But then, douchenoozle stupid vilain appear because he had to of course. Since he have no goal and his a shitty piece of garbage, it's rape time!

As I have a strong hate for rape, that middle part was really painful to watch. I was about to punch my screen. Seriously, when he was licking her tear, it was so fucked up.

I'm glad that Kirito just fucked every part of him. Putting the pain to 0, that must have hurt as hell :P
I hope he somehow die in real world too. What a shitty mindless character.

Of course, in the next episode, Sugou should meet Asuna first, since he is the hospital director if I remember. If only Asuna could just stab him in the eye...
no moar rape plz
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 14, 2014 1:33 AM

Jan 2014
SwordsmanDan said:
All I can say is that I haven't been so happy to see someone's head split in half in a long time;)
Yep! I cannot help finding him disgusting -.- But a good episode, after all.~~
Jun 11, 2014 6:25 PM

Dec 2012
Although the reunion was sweet, I'm fairly disappointed with what they did with Sugou as a villain. In the end, he was no more than a shallow sadist who was portrayed to be as disgusting and one dimensional as possible for the simple task of making the audience hate him. Actually both Akihito and Sugou had very underwhelming motives, one "idk y just cuz lol" and the other "I WANNA RAPE ASUNA ME SO HORNY HEE HEE HA HA!"

With that aside I'm glad it's over, onward to the finale.
Jun 19, 2014 6:42 PM

Oct 2013
Finally he saved her,now let's see what that seed thing is.

Jul 13, 2014 6:45 AM
May 2014
So psycho. I kind of lost care for SAO when he was doing the chains thing. Okay the actor did do a good job though. That laughter.

Nevermind. When Kayaba showed up xD Kirito becoming admin xD Other than that... utterly lame 'fight'. But whatever..

Now that's what we call a violent death.

Kayaba has a labcoat. Hence his inherent awesomeness irregardless of anything he does.
Jul 13, 2014 11:41 PM

Jul 2008
As I expected, major douchebaggery and also major retribution for it. He got beat down like the cowardly bitch he is.

So she's awake...right? I seriously hope there's no Sogou revenge twist coming...
Jul 17, 2014 2:19 PM
Jan 2010
this shit is too much
I THOUGHT I could put this down in the category of "good as long as you don't take seriously"
but no
that baby talk shit and system commands
too much man, too much
Jul 21, 2014 3:10 PM

Feb 2012
S&M and Kirito has become a bigger Garry Stu than Kira Jesus Yamato.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Aug 1, 2014 9:34 AM
Jun 2014
Thank God Asuna was not molested or raped in real life. Asuna's character, Titania was just molested! Sogou you fucking bastard! This kind of thing aggravates me! I mean wtf! Why can't we just have an unscathed heroine. Not sexually harassed or raped! But no! The fucking author thinks that by incorporating molestation, viewers will get even more devoted to his work. Excuse me Mr. Author, only people sick in the head would find sexual harassment towards girls regaling. We want or at least I do, romance between the main protagonist and the main heroine!

I just want to slap Sogou right now, in fact I would probably kill him, if only he was real. It's a relief that Asuna was not molested by Sogou in real life. I'm glad to know that!
Aug 1, 2014 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
This episode... left a bad taste in my mouth. I liked it because Kirito beat the living shit out of Sugou, but disliked it for how uncomfortable it was to watch.
Aug 1, 2014 1:01 PM

Jun 2014
cder3 said:
This episode... left a bad taste in my mouth. I liked it because Kirito beat the living shit out of Sugou, but disliked it for how uncomfortable it was to watch.

Which part was uncomfortable?
Aug 12, 2014 4:42 AM

May 2013
Yui is here just for hacking the game.

Aw, lovely OST for a lovely reunion. And here's Sugou!
Oh look, Sugou's doing naughty things while Kirito admits he has no power.
And now for some GM powers. Excaliber!

Kirito's freakin' brutal. I guess he really misses Asuna that much.
Time for the real world reunion! (^_^)
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 15, 2014 9:39 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was so satisfying, especially Sugou the sick perv getting his comeuppance!!
Golden_oozaruAug 15, 2014 10:06 AM
Sep 1, 2014 9:55 AM
Jul 2011
This series seems it just can't do a proper finale fight though it was better than EP14 since Kirito at least had an excuse to get so OP during the final moment with Kayaba intervening.

I actually enjoyed the ALO arc more than SAO arc for the most part, up until the few past 2-3 episodes at least. I felt the Suguha(Leafa) x Kazuto(Kirito) relationship was developed more naturally than usual this series done so far and the in-game segments also flowed better. SAO arc just felt rushed all over.

The major downfall of ALO arc though was Sugou. I was waiting for a moment where he became a villain worthy of sharing VA with the almighty Dio but...nothing. He was just a big loser who wanted to molest a 17 year girl in a coma in the end for no real reason besides tapping into NTR hentai villain tropes full throttle. A slimeball for slimeball sakes. Kayaba's motivations at least felt more genuine.

EP24 itself solidified though how overall the whole series so far just comes off as a glorified fanfiction that was blessed with good animations and decent soundtrack at certain times.

HybridMBL said:
Just wow......
Was I watching a fucking NTR hentai this episode or SAO? Oh wait it was the same thing. This episode also showed how bad a villain Sugou really is. Ok, don't make 100% sure he can't move, once Kirito got up I would've taken two or three extra steps to chain him down. Also this proves how much of a loser in the actual world this guy is in that he uses his power in ALO to rape a 17 year old girl instead of not being a pedophile. There are so many more things you can do with the things he had at his disposable to make him a more cunning villain honestly. Is Sugou supposed to symbolize Japanese Otaku in their primal state? O.o

Yeah, seriously. That whole scene just played out poorly even for the standards the series was setting so far and not just the Asuna almost-raped part itself but how Sugou somehow just keep regressing throughout the whole thing, becoming dumber and dumber as a villain.
Gen2K_Sep 1, 2014 9:58 AM
Sep 25, 2014 11:14 AM
Aug 2014
FINALLYYYY ! HE DIED ! I have been wating for this so long.... This fucking motherfucker died.....
Oct 17, 2014 6:17 PM

Feb 2013
Server-side control on pain absorption... I don't think so...

Watching Kirito tear that jerk up... was a bit hard to watch. Kirito is supposed to be the good guy, but he was basically administering torture (not that it wasn't deserved)...
Nov 30, 2014 12:59 PM
Mar 2014
Well it was better than Heathcliff.
Dec 9, 2014 4:52 PM

Oct 2014
Asuna is finally able to log out, Sugou gets his ass handed to him, Kirito saves the day and is riding the bike to see Asuna... great episode, can't wait to see the last one
Dec 17, 2014 12:51 PM

Apr 2013
Nice episode, finally Asuna return (or so I hope at least). I'm happy waiting to see the reunion next episode :)
Pages (19) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »

More topics from this board

» Best anime ? ( 1 2 3 )

inthelovedotorg - Jun 11

100 by Eevee907 »»
3 hours ago

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

20 by Swyzen »»
Yesterday, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1446 by kosarzek »»
Jun 6, 7:11 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

74 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 4, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1269 by Hesmiyu »»
Jun 4, 7:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.