Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 1, 2023 2:57 PM

Nov 2016
After this wholesome ending I don't a second season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 2, 2023 6:29 AM
Apr 2023
This is a perfect way to end the season for this this anime.
Everything just pointed to Nishimura finally having a new and better phase of her life, specially as her popularity from just being a Grim Reaper of her class is being converted into a Happiness charm for the entire school.

This is truly a gem of Spring 2023, I will surely follow through with the manga.
Jul 2, 2023 8:39 AM

May 2022
A non-ending ending. With a title suggesting a time-skip or a look into the future, I expected a more traditional ending, perhaps with a peek into their university days.. .
Still, this was an unexpected gift of an anime, one of the season's best. I rate it 8 out of 10, but it is really an 8.5.
Jul 2, 2023 10:28 AM

Aug 2020
Shimura27 said:
They got me in the first half and after credit. Can't believe that studio doesn't adapt Adachi x Hino chapter into anime. Tbh, I want more episodes or seasons from this show, but it seems impossible due popularity. I really don't like how most Japan entertainment industry work especially the anime. I'll reread the manga.

10/10 cuz anime is still good as manga with its own improvements.

One of the anime's storyboard artists is asking for our support to make S2 happen: https://twitter.com/nai_mea/status/1675498934922510336
The last line of that tweet translates to: "Please support us so that we can do the 6th grade edition as well."

Jul 3, 2023 12:07 AM
Mar 2021
Dutch_Chief said:
Shimura27 said:
They got me in the first half and after credit. Can't believe that studio doesn't adapt Adachi x Hino chapter into anime. Tbh, I want more episodes or seasons from this show, but it seems impossible due popularity. I really don't like how most Japan entertainment industry work especially the anime. I'll reread the manga.

10/10 cuz anime is still good as manga with its own improvements.

One of the anime's storyboard artists is asking for our support to make S2 happen: https://twitter.com/nai_mea/status/1675498934922510336
The last line of that tweet translates to: "Please support us so that we can do the 6th grade edition as well."

that's a good news. I hope japanese people will buy the BD and Manga since it's popular enough for a low budget franchise.
Jul 3, 2023 12:32 AM

Aug 2020
Shimura27 said:
Dutch_Chief said:

that's a good news. I hope japanese people will buy the BD and Manga since it's popular enough for a low budget franchise.

The OST is also available and quite affordable at around 25USD. Naturally shipping gets added and import fees, depending on your country, but it's worth considering. The plushies are mostly sold out on pre-order about everywhere. Which might be a good sign.
Jul 3, 2023 11:35 AM

Jul 2019
Diabetes the Anime! I get why people get annoyed by Takada being denser than a neutron star (I was to an extent) but this was so damn cute I don't care! I like the part where Akane's dad noticed her big smile.

I hope for a second season.
Jul 3, 2023 3:29 PM

Jul 2015
The visuals were meh in my opinion, but that doesn't matter as the plot (despite bit repetitive in how Takada turns bullying into positive compliments) was quite endearing to follow. Especially seeing Nishimura go from heavily bullied and lonely to having a bunch of friends thanks to her first clueless friend Takada coming into her life.

Jul 4, 2023 10:54 AM

Aug 2019
That was a really nice final episode. Some more cute and funny moments, and a precious one at the end!

Overall I loved this show. It pretty much never failed to make me smile or feel better after a rough day. It's just so wholesome and cute! Even if it did get a bit repetitive I still think it was great! It's probably like an 8/10 for me :D

Really hope we get another season!
Jul 4, 2023 4:29 PM

Aug 2020
Alkimia said:
That was a really nice final episode. Some more cute and funny moments, and a precious one at the end!

Overall I loved this show. It pretty much never failed to make me smile or feel better after a rough day. It's just so wholesome and cute! Even if it did get a bit repetitive I still think it was great! It's probably like an 8/10 for me :D

It seems like things regarding a second season haven't been decided yet. One of the storyboard artist posted a tweet last sunday asking for support to be able to "do the 6th grade edition as well"
Jul 5, 2023 7:00 AM

Aug 2019
Dutch_Chief said:
Alkimia said:

It seems like things regarding a second season haven't been decided yet. One of the storyboard artist posted a tweet last sunday asking for support to be able to "do the 6th grade edition as well"
Ahhh okay, thanks for the info! I really hope it works out and we get another season 😁
Jul 5, 2023 7:33 AM

Aug 2020
Alkimia said:
Dutch_Chief said:

Ahhh okay, thanks for the info! I really hope it works out and we get another season 😁

My pleasure. At least it's nice to see someone involved in the making of the anime actively looking forward to creating more content for this series. I do get the impression they enjoyed making the anime, looking at some of the little extra touches they added here and there in the adaptation.
Jul 5, 2023 7:51 AM

Aug 2019
Dutch_Chief said:
Alkimia said:

My pleasure. At least it's nice to see someone involved in the making of the anime actively looking forward to creating more content for this series. I do get the impression they enjoyed making the anime, looking at some of the little extra touches they added here and there in the adaptation.
Yup! Maybe I'll give the manga a shot in the future!
Jul 5, 2023 9:05 AM

Aug 2020
Alkimia said:
Dutch_Chief said:

Manga is worth it, shame it's locked behind a crappy app, that makes you pay even for sections of a chapter, so I've heard
Jul 5, 2023 9:48 AM

Aug 2019
Dutch_Chief said:
Alkimia said:

Manga is worth it, shame it's locked behind a crappy app, that makes you pay even for sections of a chapter, so I've heard
Oof, that sounds terrible but I'll look into it!
Jul 5, 2023 10:32 PM

Jan 2012
And so we end with Scorpions fighting Lizards with Roach bombs, drawings of the future, text message blessings from the Grim Reaper, and Takada and Nishimura together.

And with that, I've finished the third and final romance anime of the Spring 2023 Anime Season that I loved so much I decided to pickup the source manga halfway through watching. I own the 2 Square Enix released omnibuses currently available here. They're actually my first ever manga purchase from that company too as a matter of fact. It's ironic almost, but despite the characters in this being the youngest of the three in my romance anime trilogy from this season, I feel like this main couple easily made the most explicit and factual progress. Going by what each anime depicted anyway. By the end we're really left with no doubt that Takada and Nishimura will get married when they grow up. This show's simplistic and cutesy art-style belies its maturity in some regards I think. I'm thinking in regards to the handling of the Akane's mother reveal early on for instance. Not that I don't like the art-style of course, I do, but it is very basic. The running gag of Taiyou flipping the attempted bullying of Akane on its head by his childish fascination with her supposedly negative nickname never stopped being charming for me, which is good because there's a ton of it lol. I guess I just loved seeing Akane's happy embarrassed faces. And even Taiyou's on occasion for that matter. It was all so sweet and feel-good. I enjoyed the supporting cast as well. Akane's dad, Taiyou's mom and sis, the secondary couple of Daichi and his tank tops errrrr Umi. Even Kasahara's gradual heel-face turn in the last quarter of the series. This show was just an easy, pleasant, comforting watch at all times. I'd watch a hundred more episodes of it eagerly if we ever got them. As it is I'll hafta settle for continuing with the manga for now. And I certainly look forward to that. Solid 8/10.
animefan8800Jul 5, 2023 10:37 PM
Jul 12, 2023 1:32 AM
Aug 2022
i really enjoyed this anime 😍 a lot.
Sweet Anime
Jul 15, 2023 2:36 PM

Mar 2022
There were two scenes that elevated this above the usual silly grade school scenenigans. 

One where Takada breaks his character completely when he found out Nishimura doesn't have a mother anymore.
And the one where dad cries because of the bento sharing picture he got sent, knowing his magic trick worked.

Military grade wholesomenes. That is all
Jul 30, 2023 3:33 AM
Jan 2022
They are in a fifth grade
Nov 29, 2023 10:01 PM

Mar 2013
Huh, I can't believe... It's over...
Such cuteness overload is... >_<
I guess I'm glad to see Takada is now close to Nishimura's Dad. Now I need more!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 30, 2023 6:01 AM

Jul 2022
*sigh* how sweet...hoping for a season 2
Dec 31, 2023 11:56 PM

Dec 2020
Cute show. Ending was abrupt or more like it's usual antics and then it just ended.
Jan 26, 8:27 PM

Apr 2016
That was a cute and fitting way to end, now they are in first name basis and semi aware of their feelings even though they can't really grasp why it is.
It was a quite surprising show, it could have gone stale very quick but instead it just got better.
Jan 28, 10:33 AM

Mar 2015
Episode title baited me lol, I was so excited to see the timeskip.

Nishimura evolved to an angel, and Takada was so happy he broke the fourth wall to tell us he got a message from Nishimura.

I love the wholesomeness of this show, it's a nice change of pace for me.

8/10
Mar 15, 8:13 AM

Dec 2022
Didn't expect this to be so endearing going into it, but it was surprisingly enjoyable. Technically, there was a detectable amount of repetition in how Taiyou's oblivious compliments and gestures would fluster Akane, but I somehow found them cute each time anyway. Furthermore, some legitimate relationship development occured over the course of the anime, and Taiyou and Akane gradually became more aware of their new emotions and feelings. Taiyou in particular surprised me by more or less confessing to Akane at one point, but with his signature innocence keeping him in-character despite that.

This is a great watch if you're remotely in the mood for a cutesy and amusing show with two unique leading characters.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 9 Discussion

Embient - May 28, 2023

39 by Alex796 »»
Sep 6, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OG_Otaku - Apr 16, 2023

62 by cecropiamoth »»
Sep 4, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 14, 2023

62 by Alex796 »»
Sep 3, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Embient - Jun 11, 2023

51 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 1, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2023

62 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 1, 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.