Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 14, 2023 6:56 AM

Jul 2017
Both genders have a bullying side: Kitagawa on the boys, and Kasahara on the girls, which all spur Takada to do better to appease Nishimura. The joke
s on them to keep trying to bully her this way.

The field trip is coming soon, and both Nishimura and Umi are excited about it, especially for Takada since it's his first. The seating arrangement on the other hand, Nishimura got lucky because Umi is a new friend to her, which Takada got jealous and Kasahara got her chance to steal him away from her, just for this time. Through her father seeing Akane being shy, if there're areas that he can help her with, it's fine. Takada getting carsick, and it's too bad that Kitagawa is acting opposite towards Kasahara, thereby leaving Nishimura to tend to Takada while he recovers. With the shoulder nap though, Takada immediately recovers, though he feels bad that Nishimura hadn't had a chance to get to know Umi more, which is why he backed off being considerate to her feelings. Nishimura being bold to go together with Takada to buy candy using their homeroom teacher's given money, while it's just pure intentions, it definitely looked like a date.

Oh well, the field trip is just beginning, and the both of them rejoins the class. Once again, Takada apologizes to Adachi about hogging Nishimura to himself, though she is already happy that the both of them are friends. The space planetarium aside, their lunchboxes are interesting, most particularly the marinated eggs that Nishimura's dad made for her, being traded by Takada, Hino and Adachi, for a magic spell to start a conversation, and sure indeed, she sent a picture to her dad about her friends, which makes him happy.

The field trip indeed is fun, with the right people, and Nishimura would be fine now. Good on her.
May 14, 2023 6:58 AM

Feb 2021
mha hart, mah sole
The scenes with Nishimura's dad are so wholesome. Especially when he received her selfie.
EmbientMay 14, 2023 7:04 AM
May 14, 2023 7:30 AM

Feb 2020
Dad teared up after his daughter sent a photo of bonding with her friends. His "little magic spell" paid off. She is growing. Additionally, I have a huge respect for Takada-kun. He even apologized to Umi-chan because he stole the chance for Umi and Akane to know each other after the lead pair detoured so Akane can spend more time with Takada. Huge respect for the Grim Rizzler aka Chadkada. 

Kasahara-san, on the other hand, is really trying her best to get close to Takada huh? Even trying to make Akane say and mean that she doesn't have fun with Takada-kun. Oh well... Sorry to say but she failed. The boy just replied he will do his best to have fun with Akane. That's my boy! ;)
Tsukiyuki-kunMay 14, 2023 7:47 AM

May 14, 2023 7:48 AM

Mar 2021
So heart warming to see Nishimura's dad look so happy and proud of his daughter being able to make friends and its great to see that Kasahara failed once again to bully her way to spending time with Takada
May 14, 2023 7:54 AM
Sep 2021
Takada and akane with their friends enjoy their field trip and made a lot of good memories which also helped in akane coming out of her shell.
May 14, 2023 8:02 AM

Mar 2020
Sumire's little tactics always ending up backfiring is one of the best recurring gags. You just can't split those two up, it's impossible.

The field trip was quite fun, with Taiyou and Akane having more great moments together, even using their teacher's money to buy some candy. The best moment of this episode to me has to be Akane sending that picture with her friends to her dad, and that made him so happy, made me smile too.

I thought there was a chance this show might get stale, but that has absolutely not been the case so far at all, as this show is still firmly in the top 3 of the season for me, probably 2nd place to be honest. What a heartwarming show to watch every week!
May 14, 2023 8:11 AM

Jan 2021
Takada being energetic as always in the morning. Sumire bullying Akane as usual and says that they're no good fit and Takada overheard that and he told that he just needs to do better for Akane, which was nice of him to hear. Another failed attempt from Sumire to bring Akane down. Akane stays strong.

The school trip is coming along and Takada wants to sit with Akane but Sumire jumps in between and suggests to sit with the person who haven't talked much, also its the first time seeing Takada sulking. Akane's dad makes the lunch for Akane and we also get some backstory from Akane when she was little. Takada being car sick stays behind with Akane and there's a wholesome moment. Akane and Takada decide to take a detour and ended up buying snacks with the money the teacher gave but he forgave them. They all have a nice lunch together and Akane being happy that she made some friends and even her dad shed some tears of how proud he is, his magic spell worked. Sumire's jealousy is easy to spot when Akane and Takada were having a fun time in the planetarium room. Takada and Akane having a fun time afterwards as well. I'm glad that Akane has such amazing friends.

__andre__May 14, 2023 8:18 AM
May 14, 2023 8:12 AM
Mar 2021
Too much feels in this time.

My rizz boi Takada is getting jealous at Adachi for the first time. He then feels sorry for ruining the moment between Nishimura and Adachi. I wonder if his sickness was his another secret plan in order to get closer with Nishimura.

Poor Kasahara for separating Takada from Nishimura so badly. She can't destroy this ship no matter what.

I'm amazed how good Nishimura's father and the teacher this time.
Shimura27May 14, 2023 8:15 AM
May 14, 2023 8:56 AM
Sep 2015
That's really delicate and well-thought bento.
May 14, 2023 9:10 AM

Jul 2021
ah, akane's dad was crying
this show is priceless...
May 14, 2023 9:13 AM
Mar 2015
Things worked out in spite Kasahara 's manuvering
May 14, 2023 9:45 AM

Dec 2022
this time the we see how a father supports his only daughter how to make friends it was quite sweet
May 14, 2023 10:26 AM
Mar 2018
still as cute and heartfelt as ever
May 14, 2023 10:55 AM

Dec 2013
They almost managed to make me cry when Akane's dad was crying out of happiness, the teacher was surprisingly understandable and nice too with them going on a detour and spending his money, at least we know he doesn't let the kids call her names in front of him so it's something.
May 14, 2023 11:30 AM
Jul 2020
This ep really tugged at my heart strings
May 14, 2023 12:09 PM
Oct 2021
Hino's comment at Kasahara is snime only and i loved it 🫣
May 14, 2023 12:51 PM

Feb 2014
It was quite refreshing to see Takada looking rather jealous when Akane was paired up with Adachi for the seating arrangements on the bus for their field trip to the museum and planetarium. You can thank Sumire for that, as she was finally able to sit next to Takada on the bus, only for Takada to end up being sick, the poor lad.

Because of that, and since the rest stop was very close to the museum in question, Akane was in charge of looking after Takada until he felt better before walking to their destination. Thanks to the money given to them by their teacher, the pair ended up taking a detour and having fun in the town's shopping arcade, buying sweets along the way. I'm glad that their teacher was in a forgiving mood!

While the museum visit itself was nice, the best part of the episode came along when Akane, Takada, Hino and Adachi all had lunch together, where the other were all intrigued by Akane's lunch in having 4 marinated eggs, so they swapped a piece of their own lunch for one of the eggs, where Akane decided to take a selfie picture of them all and sent it to her father. His tearful reaction to the picture after his egg plan finally paid off was REALLY wholesome and touching. =')

Simply seeing Akane pulling off countless smiles upon her face when she's with Takada and her other friends now is also another wholesome feeling that makes me happy. Hopefully there'll be more of this next time!
May 14, 2023 1:17 PM

Aug 2018
This show is so whitepilled I can't belive it. best part of the episode was her sending the picture to her dad.
May 14, 2023 3:21 PM
Jan 2021
Embient said:
mha hart, mah sole
The scenes with Nishimura's dad are so wholesome. Especially when he received her selfie.

This. I actually cried when Nishimura sent her dad that text.
May 14, 2023 3:31 PM

May 2018
Another sweet, cute and wholesome episode this week, let's go

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
May 14, 2023 5:16 PM

Sep 2018
Felt myself tearing up at that message sharing and the whole marinated eggs ordeal, what an unbelievably wholesome moment that was, easily the best thing so far in this series. Well done Dad.
May 14, 2023 6:21 PM

Jul 2021
Akane’s dad cast a magic spell on my tear ducts, because I was definitely crying there at the end too 🥹
May 14, 2023 6:39 PM

Jun 2011
This anime is absolutely beautiful.
May 14, 2023 6:58 PM

Jul 2008
So lovely… (snif)
My candies:
May 14, 2023 8:12 PM
Mar 2022
Akane’s dad wins the award for anime dad of the year
May 14, 2023 8:18 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m sure Kasahara comes around eventually, but man it felt good seeing her plans fall apart each time, I especially found it great when Kitagawa ruined her chance to stay with Takada with his grim reaper shtick, she nearly had to defend Nishimura lol. And in this instance we have Kitagawa to thank for the Nishimura and Takada goodness that came after.

The teacher was a true lad for letting Nishimura and Takada off for their “detour”, and I also really liked the scenes with Nishimura’s dad here, his marinated eggs really came in handy, and Nishimura even got him crying on the job with that picture lol, very wholesome. Also Hino kinda slayed me near the beginning when he called those girls on their BS lol, and I also really want to know what planet Hino thought was Planet Tank Top near the end.
May 14, 2023 8:21 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
It's literally making me nostalgic about my elementary school days...
It's such a nice relaxing anime..

BTW I feel like how akane's dad is feeling...

May 14, 2023 8:32 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Seems like Kazahara's plans always backfire huh? On a way she deserves it for being a bully but on the other hand with that last shot I kinda also feel a bit bad for her for falling for someone who doesn't actually pay attention to her at all. Maybe she should approach Nishimura in a more friendly manner and accept overtime that it is what it is.

The way Nishimura's father reacted to the photo was such a cherished moment.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 14, 2023 9:17 PM
May 2023
It's pretty much just a wholesome anime. Episode 7 was about how they went to a field trip. It's kind of predictable what happens.
May 14, 2023 10:38 PM

Nov 2021
Dammit.. idk how this show was able to make me cry over marinated eggs..
May 14, 2023 10:47 PM

May 2022
I never saw this coming. It’s the Iyashikei hit of the year so far.
May 14, 2023 11:42 PM
Apr 2023
wey wey, si esos caps del manga son el pinaculo del romcom la putamadre, animado wey, nmms llore, sabes, todo tan bonito, lo anda consiguiendo, mira chavito romcom de los god, sigo llorando y creo que asi seguire, solo dejenme solo
escribo esto mientras recuerdo los momentos mas lindo de este hermoso manga y escucho "el azul" de junior h, definitivamente le caigo bien a dios
paz viajeros
May 14, 2023 11:48 PM

Oct 2008
Damn it. Broke my (recently adapted) rule of not watching Airing shows cause the premise sounded too cute.
Now, I'm paying the price for it.
May 15, 2023 12:34 AM
Dec 2021
El padre de Nishimura es una verdadera leyenda
May 15, 2023 2:50 AM
May 2021
Weekly dose of sugar
May 15, 2023 4:46 AM
Apr 2023
I kind of shared some tears of joy with Nishimura's dad back there.
What's even better is that everything just fell in their right place during the trip.
Another touching episode :3
May 15, 2023 5:41 AM

Aug 2020
I started watching this as a little "side dish" for the season, to fill up the moments waiting for other series to get updated. But it quickly became a main course, all week looking forward to "Clueless Sunday" now
May 15, 2023 5:43 AM

Aug 2020
Yeah, too bad it's not getting that much exposure yet. Looking at the story and its characters, it's easily on par with way more popular series. Still, its subreddit barely has 200 members now, and the associated Discord server even less than half of that.
May 15, 2023 5:47 AM

Aug 2020
Yeah, her plans came back like a boomerang, lol. With Takada reacting by becoming more determined to become a good match for Nishimura-san and Hino-kun driving the last spike home in that scene, lol. As well as the decision to leave attending for the sick to Nishimura, and then Takada not feeling well in the bus. If looks could kill, Kitagawa would have met the real Grim Reaper this episode.
May 15, 2023 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
My word this show turned out so much better than I expected.
May 15, 2023 10:56 AM

Oct 2019
This just keeps getting more adorable oh my god I teared up
May 15, 2023 12:22 PM

Nov 2013
Aww... Akane having fun was heartwarming.

Kasahara needs help. Her obsession made her literally the only kid who didn't enjoy the trip. Kind of sad for her.
May 15, 2023 2:44 PM

Oct 2008
alright! Field Trip episode!
that last part was so precious! with her dad crying because Nishimura is not alone anymore and she now has very precious friends!
protecc this group of friends and Kasahara really needs to back-off although she gets Karma pretty quick because that bald classmate hahaha lolz!
5/5.

May 15, 2023 3:25 PM
May 2021
Amoooo, purifica mi alma
May 15, 2023 3:52 PM
Jul 2021
The eggs. That was well set up with a perfect payoff. The feels.
Also. I am wondering/hoping we get a Kasahara redemption arc soon. I am seeing starting threads of her breaking down and trying to join the friend group. I mean. In order to get closer to Takada you really have to get closer to Nishimura first.
May 15, 2023 5:02 PM
Mar 2023
As usual, Takada scoring great goal after great goal, but what really made my day was Nishimura's father getting emotional because he sent him a picture with his friends, I'm not crying... you're crying.
May 15, 2023 8:53 PM
Feb 2023
me dio diabetes insano wasap

May 16, 2023 7:21 PM

Apr 2016
NGL I cried. I'm so happy Nishimura is finally surrounded by friends and her dad doesn't have to worry about her anymore. I still wish that other bitch and the other dumb ass kids in her class would leave her alone already.
May 16, 2023 8:46 PM

Mar 2010
Aw! I love that the dad had a bigger role this episode. Hope there's more to series in the next 6 episodes!
May 16, 2023 10:29 PM

Mar 2008
Aw Akane's dad tearing up made me tear up too. It was sweet of him he had little plans like that  T-T and Takada-kun being so considerate even when he's super jealous <3 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OG_Otaku - Apr 16, 2023

61 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 30, 2023

54 by DebiPS »»
Apr 6, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2023

84 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 8:13 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2023

46 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Embient - Jun 11, 2023

50 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.