Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 4, 2021 12:32 PM

Jun 2013
Surprising to know that Shirakawa used to be in a relationship with Dobu and now she's in debt to him, resorted to stealing medicine to pay him off and now Oodokawa wants Dobu to pardon her debt in exchange for helping him.

I feel sorry for that one comedian, the boar guy. His partner keeps getting more and more popular and he has to work parttime as a waiter at a cabaret because he's barely making ends meet. There's nothing wrong with working as a waiter btw, I've also worked in the service industry but what I'm saying is that he's not as successful as him and he's being left behind. Plus the horse guy is in a relationship with Nikaido, the idol.
臭い-
Jul 9, 2021 4:23 PM
May 2020
i don't know how to explain it fully but this episode hit hard with me as though the ideology of life personified and gained a body only to beat me up lol. the interconnection within this show subtly broadcasted to a point where it feels disturbingly natural. it felt normal idk. one of the best episodes for me, this did hit me
Jul 10, 2021 2:53 AM

Dec 2014
this show is really growing on me. its refreshing to watch something different and unique. anime has come a long way.
Send me Friend requests!!!!
Jul 10, 2021 11:10 AM

Aug 2018
This anime really surprise me with its development. It's ONE OF the best ANIME IN this season. hand down 8 out of 10
Jul 15, 2021 10:50 PM

Mar 2015
Things are getting heated!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 17, 2021 10:21 AM

Apr 2009
How does such a luxory place not have any security? Even if that pokemon go guy was that mad at the taxi driver it would make him a serial murderer to shoot a people. This shit is ridiculous.

Any reason they are even animals? I imagine they did this just to stand out but the plot is bad and has nothing to do with them being animal.
Jul 19, 2021 9:58 PM
Nov 2018
everything is weaving in and connecting now, this is kinda nutty lol. the guy winning the lottery, the guy obsessed with views, etc. really cool
Jul 21, 2021 9:17 PM

Aug 2020
Another good episode. This guy won the lottery. Odokawa was harsh on Shirakawa. A lot of things are connecting together. Odokawa's house seems rather mysterious.
Jul 25, 2021 1:14 AM

Aug 2018
What a chapter, very good. Things are tense. The final song was good
Aug 17, 2021 4:10 PM

Jul 2016
My man Odokawa still helping Shirakawa even though she doesn't deserve it. He's too kind.

Also, "I thought it'd be funny if I got shot". Lol, Shibagaki doesn't know how funny he actually is xD
Aug 18, 2021 4:03 AM
Oct 2019
Holy Shit that Gunshot really scared the hell out of me.
I really thought Shibagaki is dead.

Damn that shot again at Odokawa House, is the missing girl really in there?
There must be a reason why they keep emphasize that scene.

Introduction to the guy who always wrote fan mail to the Homosapiens, i wonder what his role overall.

Wow who would have thought Rui have a relationship with one of the Comedian Baba.

I wonder why they used they ED on this Episode.

Things are getting really spicy now, and i love every single seconds of it.
Aug 29, 2021 11:07 AM

Feb 2018
Odokawa got Shirakawa out of her debt due to his agreement with Dobu. Poor Shibagaki sees Baba being all successful and him being left behind and all alone.. feelsbad
Sep 8, 2021 11:49 AM
Jun 2013
I don't have any sympathy for the monkey. He's a liar and a simp. This guy is getting himself involved with sketchy loan sharks to simp for a girl he met online....Pathetic!

Sep 13, 2021 4:27 AM

Jul 2015
Taichi really getting it to his head, true dumbass for going after a Dobu just to get some internet clout. I felt pretty bad for Shibagaki with his partner Baba getting famous without him. Also felt bad for superfan Imai who doesn't know about Rui and Baba having a thing together.

Nov 6, 2021 12:24 AM

Mar 2021
I actually feel quite bad for Shirakawa. Seems like she feels powerless.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Nov 20, 2021 9:15 AM
Nov 2020
I love this series so far.
Feb 10, 2022 11:56 AM

Jan 2009
damn i know Odakawa will reject Shirakawa at some point but i still feel bad for her getting rejected like that

and looks like next episode the monkey friend of Odakawa will be tortured
Mar 26, 2022 10:00 AM

Apr 2016
So Tanaka entered that club just like that and left like nothing because I assume there are only two cops in this show. If he see Odokawa has the stupid eraser he's totally blaming him for all his problem.

Another scene that imply that Odokawa is the only one that see everyone as animal and I just dislike the idea of that being the reason the show makes no use of them being animals.
May 11, 2022 10:09 AM

Feb 2021
Hold up, wasn't today's opening a bit different. I think they skipped some parts.

Shirakawa comes clean. She tells Odokawa the entire truth. Odokawa handled the conversation pretty professionally but it seems like he has closed off his heart.

Man, I feel bad for both of them. I hope they mend their relationship.

Ooh, we finally get to see the smart ass college kid Satoshi Nagashima who always sends fan mails to the Homosapiens.

Taichi sure has gotten some kinda god complex after gaining some clout on the internet.

I sure hope that Baba and Shibagaki don't break off their friendship.

Looks like Odokawa and Dobu have a deal.

Oh boy, so Baba-san's girlfriend is Nikaido the idol? Damn. The fanboy is gonna get his heartbroken for sure.

Jun 4, 2022 5:49 AM

Jan 2016
I am guessing the jealousy Shibagaki has will become a plot point. An interesting partnership between Dobu and Odokawa.
Jan 8, 2023 6:47 PM

Aug 2017
What a crazy episode.

Tanaka went ape shit crazy yet again. He started shooting at the cabaret club in hopes of finding Odakawa.

I was fearing for Odakawa's life. Imai is such a bro for helping him get out of the club safely.

Odakawa teaming up with Dobu will be an interesting dynamic. Dobu can find the ape shit crazy rat with his gun in exchange for Odakawa helping him. Win win.

Oct 15, 2023 5:33 PM

Mar 2012
Sucks that Shibagaki's just getting brushed to the side like that. Seems like a nice fella but the entertainment business is a harsh world.
Jan 1, 9:38 AM

Jan 2022
Damn, poor Odokawa. Everything seems to be going wrong in his life. I wish the kid would freaking turn in his ticket before someone else buys the ticket and writes down the same exact numbers because we all know its going to happen, esp because he posted a freaking picture. I didn't think the radio talkshow host would be working at a cabaret. The shooter is becoming more bold. What kinda shady shit is Kakihana getting into for a girl that's not even remotely interested in him? Now that Baba is becoming more popular isn't it a good idea to keep the radio talkshow so that they can both blow up? Man, this is so sad. I wonder what connection Baba has with the singer.
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 30, 12:08 AM
CD enthusiast

Jan 2024
The brief discussion between Odokawa and Shirakawa about the broken window theory... I know it refers to objects being vandalized and so on, but throughout my life, I've often felt like a thoroughly broken man due to a lot of unpleasant experiences since childhood, and I can't help but think that when you're broken, it somehow attracts people to break you more. At least, it has certainly felt like that in the past for me. Well, unlike broken windows, human beings are capable of fixing themselves, transcending their broken-ness. Kintsugi also shows us that there's such beauty in being broken and becoming whole again.
May 18, 2:19 PM

Nov 2018
This story starts to depress me, especially because of Kakihana (who drowns himself in debt for his sweetheart) and Tanaka (who became an obsessed delinquent because of a game). I wonder if there is any hope for a way out for these two. Meanwhile, I'm happy to see Odokawa's immunity to many of mankind's vices.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 24, 2021

89 by KonokoAsada »»
May 25, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 28, 2021

392 by AleAP123 »»
May 24, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2021

94 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 17, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 14, 2021

98 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 17, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 31, 2021

86 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 16, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.