Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 25, 2021 9:07 PM
May 2017
shmoomp said:
THIS SHOT GAVE ME HELLA CHILLS

absolutely amazing episode as usual, dr. stone stays goated!

This episode was amazing !!!
Tsukasa discovered the speakers. And now??
Feb 25, 2021 9:59 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
As noble as Senku and Yuzuriha's cause of restoring those destroyed statues, it's too dangerous and too heroic for me, they were just lucky the person from tsukasa side who noticed what they did was a not so loyal pacifist, otherwise Yuzuriha would be in danger.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 26, 2021 12:22 AM
Jun 2007
Wow awesome episode, cant wait for final battle.
Seems like the manga still ongoing and this season is just a short one :(
Feb 26, 2021 12:33 AM

Oct 2020
Glad to see Ukyo on senku's side also they recruited a couple more people in the Kingdon of Science.

And just a thought imagine getting told you were shattered by Tsukasa and got pieced together by Yuzuriha and waking up without an pp.
Feb 26, 2021 1:36 AM
Feb 2021
it is the best episode of this season till now
I thought AOT was overrated , but S4 changed my mind. It's epic.

Highly recommend it
Feb 26, 2021 1:44 AM

Feb 2020
Oh, my. That cliffhanger. I'm so hyped!

SerafosApr 2, 10:31 PM
Feb 26, 2021 2:46 AM

Feb 2014
Gen did a solid job with his impersonation of Lillian's voice to convince a lot of Tsukasa's low end henchman that the U.S was back on their feet. While he was able to convince them, it wasn't enough to fool Ukyo and his excellent hearing skills.

Aside from Ukyo's English lines (his VA did his best, but some of the way the words were pronounced made me chuckle a bit), he really values life and seeing Tsukasa destroying the human statues like insects really got to him. However, when he tailed after Yuzuhira one day, he found out that she was doing her absolute best to repair the destroyed human statues, piece by agonising piece. You have to give Yuzuhira a lot of credit for doing something so important.

Thanks to his talk, Ukyo is now on board with Senku's group and the time for them to attack is now as Tsukasa finally discovers the phone line, much to his horror. Time for Senku's group to take back the miracle cave!
Feb 26, 2021 4:40 AM

Jul 2016
Serafos said:
Oh, my. That cliffhanger.. I'm so hyped! Great episode once again.

First time this wholes season I have been excited.
Feb 26, 2021 5:36 AM

Jun 2019
SouthRzVa said:
Honestly, the idea of being able to bring people back to life despite having their statues destroyed sounds so unrealistic... even for this show's standards. Yuzuriha is basically playing God at this point.

Okay episode overall.

Please pay attention to the show. Destroyed statue were never factually stated to be dead in the anime. And if actually turned your brain on in the first season, you'll notice that the depertrification process is a healing factor from the stone and that's why the series goddamn name Dr. motherfucking STONE.
Feb 26, 2021 5:50 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ukyo and the humanism way of thinking became the reason behind his action backstabbed Tsukasa. Its also revealed the shadow behind Chrome battery giver at the prison, and the truth behind Yuzuriha's secret mission. Crazy Senku strikes again with his plan to revived the destroyed human statue, and the next place to be hit was the nitric acid cave. Understandable way of thinking from Senku, once again made me exhilarating. A hype was real back there, as soon as the one-shot tank succeeded to built after such a long waits. The preparation already completed, a little gatherer they got from Tsukasa's people little or not sounds helpful for the incoming battle. Moreover with the helpful hands from Ukyo, it must be hype.

I predict the first-two shall be enough to concluded the final battle against Tsukasa. While the last-two episodes must be good enough to idealize the next step toward the whole humanity awakening great plan by the Kingdom of Science.

Exhilarating. I can't wait for it, and the next last battle arc too....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 26, 2021 6:02 AM

Apr 2020
I love that this episode shows us that good things are ahead for Senku and his Kingdom of Science. Many more of Tsukasa's army are converting to Senku, including Ukyo which finally got his reason to side with our crazy scientist.

I love that Yuzuriha (she hot) is working day n nite to actually fix the broken statues that Tsukasa made, so that was the secret mission after all. Also her and Taiju seeing Senku again was NOT satisfying at all, and here's the problem of the episode. The PACING was a bit too fast for the heartwarming moments to take effect. This episode didn't give all the positive moments to take its time, which was really disappointing.

But all in all, the pieces are in place, as Senku finally finishes their preparations. The battle for the Miracle Cave is on, they gotta make that 20 seconds count! Another thing to add is that the big surprise, Hyoga is the endgame villain. The fact that he lets his comrades die to the sulfur speaks to me of a bad guy, and I will not be surprised if Tsukasa realizes his back is exposed all along to the madman.
Feb 26, 2021 7:11 AM

Oct 2020
That was amazing. Senku really had an amazing plan. I knew it was Ukyo who did this. It turned out to be good that Ukyo got to know about the telephone. He is a good man and also quite intelligent. However Hyoga on the other side looks like dangerous. Tsukasa may have a point of his own for this massacre but Hyogo looks like wants to rule over people. That could be dangerous. They also found out the telephone. I hope things doesn't get messed up too much. Good thing is now that Taiju and Yuzuriha are now safe with Senku and the villagers. And now looks like an amazing battle is going to happen. A battle without bloodshed.
Feb 26, 2021 7:52 AM
Oct 2019
Hell yeahh i know it Ukyo was suspicious was the one who give the Battery to Chrome...

Wow seeing Yuzuriha fixing the statue together made Ukyo realized...
Ukyo is a Good Guy....

Why suddenly they made Tsukasa feel sympathy for the people who are dying, even Hyoga noticed that....

Oh boy Tsukasa found out the Telephone, but you are too late...

Taiju and Yuzuriha is back..
Kingdom of Science is ready for Stone Wars....
Feb 26, 2021 9:10 AM
Nov 2019
A lot happened in this episode. They manage to convince a bunch of Tsukaksa's side to defect, including Ukyo, and now have enough to attack. Yuzuriha's "secret mission" was quite a surprise IMO. Didn't think they'd find a way to bring back people we already assumed were dead. Though one thing I'm not sure about is if she was doing that for the full year(or however long its been since they separated), that would make sense considering how many she put back together.
Feb 26, 2021 9:25 AM
Sep 2020
Taiju is back lets Gooo. Great Episode 5/5
Feb 26, 2021 9:31 AM
Jan 2020
This was by far one my fav episode. So many things happened. Highlight, Tsukasa found the phone. The science kingdom has got all their cards ready.
Feb 26, 2021 9:50 AM

Jul 2016
Julianfoxy said:
SouthRzVa said:
Honestly, the idea of being able to bring people back to life despite having their statues destroyed sounds so unrealistic... even for this show's standards. Yuzuriha is basically playing God at this point.

Okay episode overall.

Please pay attention to the show. Destroyed statue were never factually stated to be dead in the anime. And if actually turned your brain on in the first season, you'll notice that the depertrification process is a healing factor from the stone and that's why the series goddamn name Dr. motherfucking STONE.

Whatever. Sorry for questioning your precious and utterly realistic shounen, mate.
Feb 26, 2021 10:30 AM

May 2018
Nice, Ukyo is on the side of science! Time for the final battle
Feb 26, 2021 10:30 AM

Oct 2017
Great episode!

Ukyo is now cooperating with senku. It’s nice that senku has reunited with taiju and yuzuriha. Now on to the (presumed) final battle with tsukasa.
Feb 26, 2021 12:08 PM

Oct 2017
It's kind of surprisingly how Dr. Stone can keep on introducing all those likable casts despite initially you'd have thought they're just some ugly nobody.

The science part of the serie is gone too conveniently and fast but the human relationship part is addressed with tremendous care.

Those side antagonists all turn out to be super likable with their own goal and motivation.
This is no doubt the strength of Dr. Stone.
Feb 26, 2021 12:25 PM

Apr 2017
ukyo once again affirming my love for him, i can't really ask for much else

props to yuzuriha for taking on that secret mission herself - even if ukyo figured out what she was doing it's still impressive she did it

the look on tsukasa's face when he found the phone was honestly priceless - he knows he's in deep shit now

oh how happy i am to see taiju back with senku! the boys are back in town!
Feb 26, 2021 5:20 PM

Aug 2007
Everything's happening too fast but for some reason it doesn't feel that rushed. I am digging the phasing so far.

It's sad that they have to deceive people to side with them, but it can't be helped, avoiding bloodshed if more important after all.
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Feb 26, 2021 9:06 PM

Oct 2016
Let's go best boy Ukyo, they did a good job of establishing his ideals. Great episode! The stone wars has now officially commenced

Loved when Taiju and Yuzuriha was finally reunited with Senku. And Yuzuriha the mvp for doing that backbreaking secret mission, Yuzuriha needs more love. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 26, 2021 10:50 PM

Jul 2020
That Tanjiro Senku moment man ya love to see it
Feb 27, 2021 1:04 AM

Mar 2018
Great episode, I love how even the "enemy" recognizes that the so-called good guys are Senku and the gang.

Gen's acting is peak, although he does get caught alot.

Wow, a tank??
Feb 27, 2021 3:36 AM

Dec 2012
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLY THE SIEGE BEGINS!

Feb 27, 2021 4:00 AM

Oct 2008
oh god! the true reunion of Taijuu & Yuzuriha from Senku!
one step closer and Ukyo would be another ally!
5/5.

Feb 27, 2021 9:27 AM

Mar 2010
Now that the modern world already did all their human experimentation, senki doesn't need to be become a mad scientist and test on humans or animals. So this new kingdom of science can actually be better than how modern times or what our future will be.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 27, 2021 10:15 AM

Aug 2018
Yuzuriha is a badass of the highest order.
-On my way to make you confess-

Feb 27, 2021 3:41 PM

Feb 2012
So, they've convinced some of Tsukasa's members with the telephone and now Tsukasa's discovered them.

I hope Ukyo doesn't turn out to be a double agent. All those times, he was helping Chrome, do seem genuine and it makes sense for someone who used to work on a submarine to be on the Pro-Science side. The villagers finally meet Yuzuriha and Taiju.

You has played dead, will be join the Kingdom of Science, too?

Though seems an like impossible task, Yuzuriha trying to piece back smashed statues to revive them is at the least there to show people like Ukyo that Senku's kingdom of science has the determination/desire to revive everyone. Even if some of it may be futile.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 28, 2021 12:33 AM

Aug 2010
I can't seem to get hyped for this show no matter what.

But it's not bad so I'll stick to the end, good fun.
Feb 28, 2021 1:48 AM

Feb 2014
Since we're getting the climax of this arc pretty soon. Will this end in a major cliffhanger?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 28, 2021 7:51 AM
Jul 2019
I have been really enjoying this. Similar quality to first season.

Though anyone else feels the pacing is starting to become a little bit too fast ?
Feb 28, 2021 1:56 PM

Aug 2015
SouthRzVa said:

In the first season they already showed some bits of this. All of those scars and weird things they have on their body are ruptures their statues had, but eventually healed due to the stone´s properties. Senku technically had his face completely shattered, same stuff with Tsukasa and Gen. Senku was able to "revive" because Tsukasa hit the stone in his neck, not his body directly.

So by that logic, those fragmented human bodies could revive, they would be full of scars though, and they will need some insane crafting, which is what Yuzuriha is doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can´t believe Yuzuriha is the biggest carry of the entire "Stone Warudo". What a task Senku left to her.
Mar 1, 2021 4:10 AM
Jul 2018
tsukasa discovered the cell phone it starts to get tense, I kind of understand ukyo with their dialogues, senku get more partners that really starts to get interesting, ukyo was really surprised how it is possible to revive people who are immediately turned to stone more are missing body parts looking forward to the next episode.
removed-userMar 1, 2021 4:17 AM
Mar 1, 2021 9:04 AM

Dec 2016
Really wanted to see Senku and Taiju hug but was also waiting for Senku to dodge it XD

Damn, Yuzuriha was entrusted with the most difficult job, a job that only she can do. But what if a stone of very small size like these •o O were missing...?

It's a good thing Ukyo joined the Science Kingdom even though under one condition. But there are high chances that Tsukasa and Hyugo might kill their own teammates when they need to.

Wanted to hear Senku speak English but they cut it :-(
Rickydory123Mar 1, 2021 9:09 AM
Mar 3, 2021 4:12 AM

Apr 2020
As I thought, Ukyo is a good guy, and finally Ukyo joined Senku!
Mar 3, 2021 7:05 PM
Dec 2019
Lamss said:
Ukyo's hearing is way too OP. There's no way he can notice a lack in throat vibrations 🤨

It's cool to see him finally converting to Senku's side though, along with Niki and the others.

Taiju also finally making his return and reunion with Senku, just in time for the actual battle.

I think it's more along the lines of him being able to tell that it was a voice that hadn't just been singing. Keep in mind that Lillian's performance was a really energetic one since she wanted to make a good final recording for the last song of the old world, so it was a really impassioned/ballad type performance. Logically, a person who just sang with that level of skill/output would have a raspier, more worn out voice, but Gen's impression was *too* perfect, so it makes a good bit of sense.
Mar 4, 2021 1:18 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Ye, it is possible.

I think it's just the way he went around explaining it that made it sound stupider than it actually was.
Mar 4, 2021 6:06 AM

Oct 2017
Ukyo joined the gang, that's great. His condition is a great one too. Taiju and Yuzuriha reuniting with Senku moment was touching. Thou damn Tsukasa found out about the phone.

With that let the raid begin.
Mar 26, 2021 1:10 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I love how Tsukasa and Hyoga both have different values even when they are on the same side, I can"t wonder but expect a betrayal.
Mar 28, 2021 2:02 PM

Apr 2018
I knew it! I called it that Ukyo is not a bad person.
Can't wait to see what's next!
Apr 2, 2021 7:57 AM
May 2020
Now the stone war will really get going!!!
Apr 2, 2021 10:03 PM
Oct 2019
as obviously unrealistic as it is to perfectly glue a broken stone person back together, the mere attempt was enough to make me go "whoa". add to that ukyo also having the same desire to end the war without anyone dying, and this was a pretty touching episode

and now the steam engine has magically turned into a tank *eye roll*
Apr 4, 2021 12:43 AM

Nov 2009

as obviously unrealistic as it is to perfectly glue a broken stone person back together

hence the "impossible secret mission" they keep on calling it, LOL

I am pretty sure there are missing pieces, however we've already seen how the reviving/ healing works when shedding stone. You literally gets healed/ fixed.

Such as all the scars we've seen on ppls are all "cracks" of missing body pieces and it's literally replaced by the stone's healing with brown-lines/fresh.

And Gen already said there are ppls that doesn't like TsukAssa, they just have no other choice until now.

Also, TsukAssa accidentally found the phone and his face was priceless, get fucked.

and now the steam engine has magically turned into a tank *eye roll*

Did you miss the part where the old men was literally remodeling the Steam Engine?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 7, 2021 1:34 PM

Mar 2016
It seems I was right. It was Ukyo who helped Chrome escape. However, he chose this path because of Tsukasa, masked guy, and Yuzuriha. Tsukasa wanted his help to build a powerful and beautiful stone world. However, Tsukasa's barbaric methods against evil petrified people was what made Ukyo doubt his allegiance. He made sure to completely nip infighting at the cost of turning a blind eye towards Tsukasa's barbarism. When he saw Yuzuriha stitch and use the whole day reassembling petrified people back together, he knew he had to team up with Senku. Btw, Yuzuriha is an amazing character given her secret mission and skillset. I mean she sews like a freaking machine. Gen and Ukyo were both able to figure out what the other was doing which was like watching a very miniscule Light vs. L moment. The real problem here is masked guy as he doesn't hesitate to kill his own for success. Plus, Tsukasa has now discovered the cellphone.... no thanks to Yo. That loser was a genuine coward. With the addition of Taizu to the army, the whole science kingdom is ready for war. LETS GO!
Apr 12, 2021 8:44 AM

Mar 2015
So great to see them get ready for the final showdown in some style!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 15, 2021 2:32 AM
Mar 2018
The last man to be Ukyo to join Senku's side. It makes interesting how many more men would we easily persuaded to join Senku's side after the fight.

Apr 21, 2021 10:23 AM

May 2015
And here we goooooo!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 22, 2021 5:08 PM

Dec 2013
Massive respect to Yuzuihara for her secret mission. That really does look extremely grueling.

Tsukasa has found the phone! If Tsukasa makes it back to the miracle cave in time then the mission will likely be a failure.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

quercifolia - Jan 14, 2021

180 by DigiCat »»
May 16, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

237 by anshumankrsingh »»
Apr 9, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

181 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

168 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: Stone Wars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

129 by KoniginElle »»
Mar 18, 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.