Forums

Unreasonable character behavior that you hate..^^

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 21, 2012 9:20 AM

Apr 2011
Vanisher said:
Tsunderes are retarded.

Quite the statement, considering that the most famous tsundere of recent time helped create a time machine. I think annoying is a more appropriate word there, mate.
Dec 21, 2012 9:31 AM

Jun 2012
MC getting beat up by girls all the time and still being nice towards them.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Dec 21, 2012 9:41 AM

Sep 2012
Holybaptiser said:
MC getting beat up by girls all the time and still being nice towards them.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

-When a girl is hitting on the main character and he is too much of an idiot to understand.

-Friendship speeches.

-When a weird/douchebag character is given some sort of a tragic past that takes 3 episodes to explain and sometimes get over it.

I can't seem to think of anything more right now.
HI TE-SENPAI
Dec 21, 2012 12:28 PM

Apr 2011
Basically every character from Urusei Yatsura, but they are at the same time loveable.
Dec 21, 2012 1:33 PM

Oct 2010
Everything Sawako did in the 2 seasons of Kimi ni Todoke.
Dec 21, 2012 1:51 PM

Sep 2012
watching hentai and the girl is like

"he is entering me"

"he is kissing me"

etc

its so annoying

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2012 3:09 PM

Feb 2010
yhunata said:
Vanisher said:
Tsunderes are retarded.

Quite the statement, considering that the most famous tsundere of recent time helped create a time machine. I think annoying is a more appropriate word there, mate.

True, i was talking about the other type of tsunderes.
Dec 21, 2012 3:14 PM

Jan 2008
Vanisher said:
yhunata said:
Vanisher said:
Tsunderes are retarded.

You'll have to be more specific. I'm going to assume midget short female type-A tsunderes voiced by KuguRie.
PaulDec 21, 2012 4:38 PM
Dec 21, 2012 3:15 PM
Oct 2012
the MC being a complete wuss and getting smacked around all the time. usually in harem animes but it happens in others too. men>women why dont they get that?
Dec 21, 2012 3:16 PM

Sep 2011
Vanisher said:
yhunata said:
Vanisher said:
Tsunderes are retarded.

You cant really generalize them all, especially since the tsundere you are refering to is actually in the minority of appearances half the time and one of the most commonly recognized ones(shana) wasnt even one by the start of her 3rd season(which was horse shit btw, i know it has nothing to do with it not but still that 3rd season was horrible)

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 21, 2012 3:23 PM

Aug 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
When the main character is completely nice to an enemy who had just done something unforgivable.

Girls always expecting the guy to know exactly how she feels(though this happens in real life too).

The ones that irritate me the most. That and irrational tsundere behavior.

Dec 21, 2012 4:37 PM

Jun 2008
The unnecessary violence of tsundere characters and when characters lie by pretending everything is all right when it clearly is not (e.g. Teru from Dengeki Daisy, although that's a manga) and both bad acting and lies which could clearly be avoided in general.
Dec 21, 2012 4:38 PM

Jun 2012
Face_Faith said:
when characters lie by pretending everything is all right when it clearly is not and both bad acting and lies which could clearly be avoided in general.
That's real life as well. Its called being passive aggressive.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Dec 21, 2012 4:43 PM

Jun 2009
I can't really name a specific character trait....but I know Kamille Bidan from Zeta Gundam was a character that frequently had me confused as to what the fuck he was doing.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 21, 2012 4:56 PM

Nov 2008
Touma's speech.

And guess what? Enemies hold their horses down and listen all the way through!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 21, 2012 4:59 PM

Dec 2012
Kagome in Inuyasha because she goes hunting demons and searching for the pieces of the Cursed Orb (that SHE broke) in the Sengoku period as if she were in a slice of life anime, taking away all the pathos from the story.

She's a decently funny character in the wrong story in my opinion.
"War as a video game--what better way to raise the ultimate soldier?"
-Iroquois Pliskin, Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty
Dec 21, 2012 5:02 PM
Jul 2012
DenjaX said:
Touma's speech.

Thats not a character behaviour....

You're not living your life correctly!
Dec 21, 2012 5:05 PM

Nov 2008
JavierR said:
DenjaX said:
Touma's speech.

It is not? Then what do you call that then? o.o Maybe my choice of words are wrong. I meant Touma giving speeches. And enemies are very respectful that they listen to him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 21, 2012 5:10 PM
Oct 2012
DenjaX said:
JavierR said:
DenjaX said:
Touma's speech.

It is not? Then what do you call that then? o.o Maybe my choice of words are wrong. I meant Touma giving speeches. And enemies are very respectful that they listen to him.
and then he falcon punches them in there face
Dec 21, 2012 5:11 PM
Jul 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Someone who always say "That is unforgivable" "I won't forgive you" or any of it's variant. I always wanted to say "Who is asking for your forgiveness anyway"

You read my mind, true that. I mean a see it all the time on anime. And i just wondered for one time can a character just say 'Who asked for your forgiveness'or 'I didn't need your forgiveness'. I hate it especially when they say it to their enemy. I mean come on, Really, that's going to stop them, by saying that.
"I don't want to believe in the thought that nothing can make me shiver"
Dec 21, 2012 6:20 PM
May 2010
Shrabster said:
Shinji, Evangelion. No one on Earth is that whiny.

I kind of suspect noone on earth ever went through quite those experiences, either.

To be fair.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 21, 2012 6:27 PM

Dec 2010
miereneronaile said:
Shrabster said:

I kind of suspect noone on earth ever went through quite those experiences, either.

To be fair.

I hope no one goes through such psychological hell like Shinji did. That'd be unfair.
Dec 21, 2012 8:18 PM
Jul 2012
DenjaX said:
JavierR said:
DenjaX said:
Touma's speech.

You're wording was weird, preaching is a good word to use. But, toumas a gangsta i dont care what no one says
Dec 21, 2012 8:34 PM

Oct 2012
Shrabster said:

You must haven't seen Yuki from Mirai Nikki

Dec 21, 2012 8:44 PM

Dec 2012
The inability to form words in order to explain a situation that has been misunderstood.

"Even the greatest were once beginners, don't be afraid to take that first step."
Dec 21, 2012 9:16 PM

Mar 2012
It was said earlier, but tsunderes in general. In particular, how horridly they treat the MC.

I mean seriously, if a girl treated me like Aria from Hidan no Aria, I'd say, "See you later, bitch. There's no incentive for me to hang out with you."
Dec 21, 2012 9:18 PM
Jul 2012
Toucanbird said:
It was said earlier, but tsunderes in general. In particular, how horridly they treat the MC.

I mean seriously, if a girl treated me like Aria from Hidan no Aria, I'd say, "See you later, bitch. There's no incentive for me to hang out with you."

I know what you mean, like louise from ZnT, the first time she whips me or kicks me in the balls, id be like peace, fuck this shit.
Dec 21, 2012 9:44 PM

Nov 2010
JavierR said:
Toucanbird said:

I know what you mean, like louise from ZnT, the first time she whips me or kicks me in the balls, id be like peace, fuck this shit.
Right after she summons him, tries to kiss him, then make him sleep on the floor, I would have kicked her ass as soon as she summoned me. I also hated how she used the explosion spell whenever something happened, so even if they were supposed to be quite. As soon as she got embarrassed she pulled it out.
Dec 21, 2012 9:49 PM
Jul 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
JavierR said:
Toucanbird said:

Right after she summons him, tries to kiss him, then make him sleep on the floor, I would have kicked her ass as soon as she summoned me. I also hated how she used the explosion spell whenever something happened, so even if they were supposed to be quite. As soon as she got embarrassed she pulled it out.

Louise is a Rank A bitch
Dec 21, 2012 10:13 PM

Nov 2010
JavierR said:
IntroverTurtle said:
JavierR said:
Toucanbird said:

Louise is a Rank A bitch
He must have awakened to his masochist side. The series would have been a way more enjoyable if she wasn't like that.
Dec 22, 2012 12:09 AM

Jun 2009
tsundere behavior, 'nuff said.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Dec 22, 2012 12:16 AM

Jun 2007
Face_Faith said:
When characters lie by pretending everything is all right when it clearly is not.

Welcome to Japan.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Everything that connects to MAL
Dec 22, 2012 12:48 AM

Jul 2012
Zalis said:
Face_Faith said:
When characters lie by pretending everything is all right when it clearly is not.

Welcome to Japan.

You mean Earth. I see that plenty enough here in America, and I'm certain it is far more reaching than just these two countries.
Dec 22, 2012 1:50 AM
Nov 2012
A tsundere not being honest with her feelings or making it out like she absolutely hates or doesn't care about the guy. Oh, how shameful! Makes me cringe every time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2012 3:08 AM

Jun 2008

OMG! that abomination of a character truly is disgusting.
Dec 22, 2012 5:42 AM

Jan 2011
Looking away when seeing some naked chick...Puberty just doesn't work that way.
Dec 22, 2012 9:58 AM

Sep 2010
messedup said:
Looking away when seeing some naked chick...Puberty just doesn't work that way.

But humility and shame do.

Dec 22, 2012 10:06 AM

Oct 2012
Monad said:

OMG! that abomination of a character truly is disgusting.

You could say that again

Dec 22, 2012 10:26 AM

Feb 2012
Indecisive morons. Characters that cant make up their mind and dont know what they want.
IciBurnDec 22, 2012 11:06 AM
Dec 22, 2012 10:41 AM

Aug 2012
When a female character can’t get the boy she loves and then tries to destroy that boy’s relationship!!
like Haruka in Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Ryou in Clannad Kyou Chapter, Yuka in Elfenlied, Kazumi in Shakugan no Shana and so on^^
Dec 22, 2012 11:54 AM

Dec 2012
VanillaNorthwind said:
When a female character can’t get the boy she loves and then tries to destroy that boy’s relationship!!

Oh god this. I hate that.
Dec 22, 2012 11:56 AM

Mar 2011
When the main character is pathetically weak but turns into a demi-God when he/she is reminded of the power in friendship.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Dec 22, 2012 12:01 PM

May 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
A tsundere hitting a guy whenever she does something wrong or feels embarrassed.

The girl in some action shows who throws herself in front of the protagonist trying to protect him, only to make it harder.

When the main character is completely nice to an enemy who had just done something unforgivable.

The people who flip flop in sports and action anime, "There's no way he can win this fight, it's too much for him" and then when he wins "I knew you could do it".

The "it's not what it looks like" scenes in romance anime, older anime are the worst offenders.

Girls always expecting the guy to know exactly how she feels(though this happens in real life too).

That, especially the Tsundere one.
Dec 22, 2012 12:47 PM

Nov 2009
IntroverTurtle said:
JavierR said:
IntroverTurtle said:
JavierR said:
Toucanbird said:

Louise is a Rank A bitch
He must have awakened to his masochist side. The series would have been a way more enjoyable if she wasn't like that.
I think it's called stockholm syndrome
Dec 22, 2012 1:20 PM

Nov 2012
I hate the clueless guy. If I could I would put 5 nails through each and every one of their necks. possibly sodomize them with a meat hook.
I made some killer babaganoush... FOR VALHALLA!!!
Dec 22, 2012 2:45 PM

Sep 2012
The one I hate the most is probably someone who is dumb as a mule - yet, when convenient, knows exactly what to do. Usually MC problem.
Of course there is that when character wants to be seen as him/herself and be reconized by their own power, while receiveing boost from somewhere (Naruto for example)
"Think, form a plan and have a little courage to execute it!" - Emerald
Dec 22, 2012 3:14 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
The majority of the main heroines shoujo where if they think they did something even slightly wrong, the guy they are interested in instantly hate them. GAWD, so annoying. It's ok to worry that you may have done something wrong but everyone uses the word "hate" so easily. Even insecurity has limits. That's plain stupidity. Every time that happens, I wanna bang my head on a wall (and unfortunately I've read a lot of shoujo :< )
Dec 22, 2012 9:27 PM
Oct 2012
MidnightBlossom said:
IntroverTurtle said:
JavierR said:
IntroverTurtle said:
JavierR said:
Toucanbird said:

Louise is a Rank A bitch
I think it's called stockholm syndrome
any and i mean any of the other girls from FOZ would have been fine. lame ass MC picking the dumb bitch. Y U GOTTA DO THAT?
Dec 22, 2012 9:34 PM

Aug 2010
I hate characters with set moral codes that they refuse to break even when the situation clearly demands it.
Dec 23, 2012 1:03 AM

Nov 2009
I am one of the biggest fans of Tsunderes around but even I have a hard time when they always resort to violence. I like when they give the cold shoulder and hurl abuse for something but I hate it when they hurt their intended love interest/friend physically. Normally for something that wasn't their fault anyway which makes it worse.

That and the typical Shounen thing where:

Protag gets ass handed to him -> Flashback to some prior event -> Protag awakens to a "new" power -> Protag then dominates the fight.

I like Dragonball Z but damn that series was really bad for that...good thing It was one of the first anime I ever watched lol as it would annoy me no end now.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» This is a serious question. So answer seriously...

LenRea - 2 hours ago

14 by Blackfire2340 »»
5 minutes ago

» why the double standard?

Cielord - 10 hours ago

23 by Connort1998 »»
6 minutes ago

» Exploring Taste Shaming

-Indra - 7 hours ago

26 by PostMahouShoujo »»
27 minutes ago

Poll: » Will we ever get a anime cross over as big as the MCU?

Old_School_Akira - Yesterday

38 by Lucifrost »»
40 minutes ago

» I was on YouTube and I saw this craziest anime community post

Kiryotsu - 6 hours ago

24 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.