Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Delicious in Dungeon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 3, 5:25 AM

Jul 2013
Give credit where credit is due, Laios was actually good in this episode. And lol is that the one party member Shuro and his group left behind?
May 3, 6:35 AM

Apr 2018
Reply to titan-19
@FarCritical it's how Laios sees Senshi, he really respects him
but I was surprised to see that Chilchuck also find him as a cool figure
@titan-19 Handsome Senshi is actually from Chil's memories, not Laios'. This one's cultural tho, half-foots idolise dwarf physique
May 3, 6:50 AM
Sep 2021
That was a good comedy episode, but the tone shifts really fast this episode.
May 3, 10:02 AM

Apr 2009
Except Marcille's last copy, all the male doppelgangers were easy to tell apart because of their facial expressions in my point of view but the last Chil-copy gave me still quite a pause.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 3, 10:43 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was one of the funniest ones so far. Dealing with multiple imposters of yourself was very amusing. I was even more amused with how long the sexy Senshi lasted until he was caught out! XD

Not only that, but they repeated the major zoom-in on Laios' happy face, just like the animation team did with Marcille's expression back in episode 2 or 3. Just like with that one, the timing was perfect.

Laios impressed me a lot, including his excellent dog expression before this epic showdown was ended in a funny anticlimactic fashion thanks to Marcille's magic. Sadly, it looks like the missing ninja girl from Shuro's party, I think, has appeared again, tricking the party so that she can hold Marcille hostage in an advantageous position. It'll be interesting to see how Laios, Chilchuk and Senshi will handle this urgent situation next time.
May 3, 10:46 AM
May 2013
Episode was hilarious and created memeable moments.
May 3, 11:02 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to elany
@gorkthe134th We've actually gotten the confirmation for who's whose illusion in the World Bible, so if you wanna keep speculating ignore the spoiler =D

Quite a few surprises here ngl haha

I hope the next episode will continue from the end of this one. I'm not sure that the series will not time-out the main plot for one or two episodes before the end of the main plot of this season.

Thank you!
May 3, 11:09 AM
Sep 2022
this episode was very sussy
dungeon amogus
May 3, 3:20 PM
Apr 2021
This was SUCH a funny ass episode man the whole spot of the difference was such a funny great idea imo I mean those Marcille faces were so jokes to look at and tbh I was having a hard time trying to tell the difference between Chilchuck A and B they looked so similar while Senshi was easy to tell bc of his eyes while Marcille was easy for me to tell bc of Marcille A’s hair, it was too straight bc usually the real Marcille adds some sort of braids in her hairstyles and it wasn’t that straight down in the beginning of the episode as well💀💀
May 3, 9:04 PM

Sep 2010
Reply to Marinate1016
This episode was cool because we got lore about Delgal, the mad mage and the history of the dungeon. It was also really a test of how well everyone knows each other. Hot senshi sticking around the longest is actually hilarious. Shows how cool everyone thinks senshi normally is.

Laios barking like a dog to lure out the monster is me when I see a hot cosplayer ..

Bro did all that work just for Marcille to blow the monster away in an instant lmao

Wild end to the episode, a ninja assassin? Can’t wait for next week
@Marinate1016 Feels like there's not actually a ton of new information this episode. Rather, just putting previously-seen information together - the king, Delgal, the mad mage, and the events in the paintings.

It's also a test of how well we know the characters, and of the author's and artist's skill in defining them.
I noticed Chilchuck sitting on the box the same way that almost got him killed by the mimic a few episodes ago. Had to rewind to verify Marcille's hairstyle though. Her slightly panicky line about how they should remember her hairstyle sounds a bit more like her though, while the other two seem more annoyed.

Funny how Marcille blows the smoke off her staff like a smoking gun at the end. xD

I recognized the ninja's wrist armor from when she held Marcille's hand in the whiteout earlier. I didn't notice it was the same ninja who overheard Laios telling Shuro how they revived Falin though, and went missing last episode. Didn't think she'd be tailing them for this long, or that the rest of her party had just left her behind when they went through the return portal.
May 4, 12:57 AM
Feb 2015
A bit of spoky and more funny moment, it hilarious to think that the fake counterpart is their impression of their teammate especially Laios one and Marcille. Laios growl and act as dog also gold moment in this.
May 4, 3:45 AM

May 2015
I love the "Spot the difference game", it's very fun.
May 4, 8:13 AM

Jul 2014
Lmao this amongus ep was top notch. How can he not tell the difference at least between the 2 Senshi’s
May 4, 8:30 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah so the imposters actually an illusion, and those doggo was the one behind the trick. Poor it tho, have no chance to defend itself first and easily beheaded by Marcille. Tho, the game with imposters really fun. Have a hard time when the final stage set, but those Senshi good-looking one was indeed a hilarious part. Where the Marcille case was the hard one since i wrongly choosing the right one, until the imposter say the cool thing that never even done with the real one. Sorry Marcille, but she still cute so well sorry Marcille xd.

Alright guys, enough with impostor. Back to the cat girl, she's clearly following them since the beginning of the blizzard, hiding before entering the shelter perhaps since those place guards by the monster dog. Then comes out when they caught off guard while eating by hostahing Marcille.

I am impressed by this episode, so hopefully her joining the gang gonna have a better impact to their absurd dungeon walkthrough. Let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 4, 7:14 PM

May 2019
The final 2 Chilchucks and Marcilles were hard for me to tell apart but Senshi was obvious.

I had forgotten about the ninja girl and that she was left behind from Shuro's group so hopefully she'll team up with Laios' group once explanations are made.
May 4, 11:26 PM
Dec 2021
This episode of Delicious in Dungeon is a delightful return to its classic formula, focusing on the team's dungeon adventures without major plot twists. It thrives on character development, using absurd magical challenges to reveal their thoughts and feelings about each other in creative ways. The shapeshifting creatures provide a humorous backdrop for exploring character dynamics and reflecting on perception. Overall, it's a fun and enjoyable episode that captures the essence of the series.

May 5, 1:24 AM

Feb 2021
It's very enjoyed to see this hilarious episode where they have to find the impostor XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 5, 6:17 AM
Apr 2021
It's interesting to see that despite laios' lack of interest in other people, the double that was the hardest to tell apart was in fact marcille's double based on laios' memories
May 5, 6:32 AM
Apr 2023
They finally found Shuro's lost party member.
Anyway, this series still catches me off-guard with how unpredictable it can be 😂
May 5, 10:41 AM
Sep 2017
This episode is a full relieve after the previous one. Lotsa pure comedy gold in this episode!
May 5, 6:02 PM
Mar 2015
I would pick the dorky ones
May 5, 9:30 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yes sir that pixelated zoom-in on Laois was an absolute work of art

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 5, 10:42 PM

Jan 2011
Remember, Senshi is cool.
May 6, 1:59 PM
Feb 2024
laios is a real one for barking, he got that dog in him
May 7, 5:36 PM

Jul 2016
Not that I dislike the real Marcille but man, her last doppelganger acted so cool. Wonder who in the group sees her like that... (EDIT: Oh, it's Laios' vision of her. Interesting.)
Also lmao at Handsome Senshi sticking around for that long.

Amusing episode. I had a really fun time seeing the group interacting with the shape-shifters.
May 8, 2:32 AM
Jul 2016
just like every episode, i'm still hungry for more!
May 8, 1:22 PM
Apr 2024
it was confusing but interesting
May 8, 10:58 PM
Mar 2021
if i were Marcille and there was a shapeshifter clone of me, I would simply make love to it
May 10, 3:53 AM
May 2024
Great foreshadowing
May 11, 6:23 PM
Oct 2021
this animes is amazing, the food, monster, everything in dungeon meshi is amazing
May 16, 9:53 PM

Jul 2023
lol at the illusions but a bit wasted since there's no notable monster turned into food. It's just saved by the mystery of that ninja-like woman.
May 17, 1:55 AM

Nov 2012
the illusions of each party member based on their perceptions of each other was funny! one of the more interesting recent eps
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
May 21, 7:30 PM
May 2020
i cant wait for next of eat monstaa
2 hours ago

Sep 2021
sheeeesh the plot twist of that ninja person.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

52 by olokinprime »»
2 hours ago

» Official Dungeon Meshi Cookware Collab Merch

Estoy_Gordo - Yesterday

4 by Legendanime »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

110 by Ashhk »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28

120 by Ashhk »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Dungeon Meshi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16

85 by Weeb_Isekai »»
Yesterday, 4:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.