Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 10, 4:31 PM
Oct 2023
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Apr 10, 9:47 PM

Mar 2008
For such a silly show the magic system isn't bad in this. It actually is interesting seeing Lloyd combine spells.
Apr 10, 10:34 PM

Nov 2009
"Blew a hole in the sky"... and he "night is shining through"

Huh... I guess the Day Night cycle in this world isn't really based on the "SUN"...

But rather the world in encased in a weird system... similar to the old "Earth being the center of the solar system"

(since even if you blew a hole in the sky on Earth, it would normally just spread out the clouds and not literally erase light and making it so no light can enter the hole)

Especially since if he really did "blew a hole" it would mean the atmosphere got blown open with all the other spheres... and it would produce a suction-like effect that sucks everything out into space (Like what happened to MARS). Which means... this world MC is in... also doesn't really have the typical spheres

And the Harem continues, this time he gets a Martial Artist.

And a Lich appears... watch as the MC literally one-shots the boss like he did with the poor Demon goat... LOL

Also... apparently the "Clone" is so good, it's got a free-will (at least if the mini at the end is canon).
amlgApr 10, 10:38 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 11, 10:18 AM

Oct 2022
Oh man, I pity that recently released-of-confinement daemon, but he seems to fine affection for a eccentric, enigmatic, hard-to-read maniac obsessed with magic spells.
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Apr 11, 9:25 PM

Sep 2018
Love how sigma the shota is. Grimiore is pretty cute here too shedding a tear for the mc compliment. Peak quality 5/5
Apr 13, 10:54 AM
Oct 2020
I hope he stays in the Robert skin from now on cause his main form makes me nauscious. Walking around in baby clothes... who the f did the artistry on this one.
Apr 13, 5:01 PM

Nov 2009
I hope he stays in the Robert skin from now on cause his main form makes me nauscious. Walking around in baby clothes... who the f did the artistry on this one.

probably will still be Shota, cause that's the "main attraction" of this series... LOL

Just will be the adult skin when he's around certain people for conveniences.

"Who did artistry"

Ask the Japan fetish industry for Shota lovers. (the otherside of Loli lovers, aka, same kind of ppls that did the Mofumofu series Loli)

LOL (gotta make smol things cute I guess...)
amlgApr 17, 7:18 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 13, 6:18 PM

Sep 2021
Keeps getting better! Reality is quite malleable if you're the king of magic! And it's hillarious to see!

Also, poor Tao. Got a crush on a boy who's about 7 and even if she waited a decade he wouldn't look at her cause she isn't some legendary magic item xD
Apr 13, 9:14 PM
Apr 2021
seru, tapi pas tubuhnya berubah pun masih gk hilang sifat feminimnya
Apr 14, 8:07 AM

Jul 2017
Lloyd's big brother Albert is a rather more influential figure within the kingdom, though his magic is rather powerful to keep it at a minimal level. Together with Grimoire being integrated into his hand for a demonic force, a double incantation is already bad enough, and being able to influence two advanced spells at once, it's basically unhinged on an insane level. Breaking the sky...that's not just a limit anymore for Lloyd.

With a Wooden Puppet and Grimoire's soul being integrated into the clone, Lloyd can finally be on his way to venture out into the outside world, where he meets one martial artist, and has to pu on an imitation spell just to hide his real self. As expected, Tao is training on her own, and after seeing Lloyd as Robert, she can't help but be blessed at finally having a potential guy be her boyfriend, even as he's focused on suppressing his mana as qi.

A lich as a final boss from a treasure box, Lloyd has finally some time to use his skills to his best.

For once, I think I appreciate much about this show being unapologetically balls-off-the-walls, and not just a typical fantasy reincarnation show. Brillant.
Apr 15, 2:56 AM

Nov 2020
Another anime with a super strong MC doing things without anything else.... objectively crap, but it doesn't have the worst animation, and since I haven't seen an anime like this in a long time, it seems cool, turn off your brain and watch...
Apr 15, 8:22 AM
Jun 2021
pansz said:
the animation is impeccable, but I'm still finding the designs strange, especially the MC's, very strange

I think so, too 🤔🤔
Apr 16, 12:23 PM

Aug 2013
Lich got deaded; qiqi.
Apr 18, 8:01 AM
Dec 2013
I was looking forward to seeing Tao, and now when it introduces her, she instead ends up ruining the anime for me. So disappointing.
Apr 20, 7:16 AM
Feb 2015
I hope the chibi cuts every now and then continue till the end, the chibi moments are amusing ahahahah
I love how the more rational one is the evil creature wanting world domination out of the two 😂
Apr 21, 2:17 AM

Nov 2014
not sure why its rated so low, probably just episode 1 only watchers, but i loved episode 2, great action sequences, silly antics, very close to the sauce material.
Apr 22, 9:09 PM

May 2015
Lloyd is pretty insane! I don't know how Grimoire can even try to scheme after being inside his mind more than once. Tao being a martial artist dedicated to Chi and trying to find a husband is nostalgic. Little does she know she's found the magical equivalent of two kids in a trench coat with Robert!
Apr 23, 7:14 PM
Apr 2023
Suka aja, kgk ada yang banyak yang berubah dimanganya juga
, desain karakter animenya juga bagus, klo bisa ada doujub si pelayanannya juga sih:)
Apr 26, 3:01 AM
Jun 2022
He is a real man, I printed his image and everywhere I go, I hold it by my side
May 1, 4:02 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Umi_no_Majo
@Kamquat420 The magic system and the protagonist's academic-level obsession is interesting so I'm pretending that's a 30 year old woman with dwarfism and a very flat chest...😮‍💨😑
@Umi_no_Majo 😂😂😂
May 21, 4:57 AM

Feb 2021
The spell become difference with his mana power XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 6, 4:45 AM

Nov 2019
I like how there is no sane person in this series. Grimoire is a lunatic, Sylphy is a shota con, Tao is deep in love. I guess the closest is Lloyd's older brother I guess but I wonder if he has a similar trait.

Lloyd manages to create a clone so he can go exploring. Grimoire is in charge of the decoy, so when Lloyd meets Tao they can go dungeon exploring and he learns about qi. Episode was an interesting one.

Jun 9, 7:26 AM
Jan 2018
The staff are going all out on this huh, wonder what the production is like.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10

42 by glockenspheal »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

75 by matias067 »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

» The staff/studio are defiantly on my watch list

3inPunisher - Jun 11

9 by Naveen6662246 »»
Jun 12, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

74 by egeD19 »»
Jun 12, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 1

204 by MikadoWu1 »»
Jun 10, 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.