Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 24, 8:18 PM
Oct 2019
THIS IS NOT FAIR!!
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME, NOT HIM!!
Feb 25, 12:41 AM
Nov 2021
The nei power sight scene was the best. well the commander lost this time
Feb 25, 1:37 AM
Sep 2021
There were some "PEAK" Moments, enjoyed them. Looking forward for more.
Feb 25, 12:16 PM
Oct 2022
When confronted by a woman who ostensibly just likes him, he runs away? (More specifically turns over and gets in doggy position to receive.)

At this point he shouldn't even pretend like the submissive part of him is Subconscious. It's just what he's into. It seems like Tenka and anyone else have no shot if they're just going to treat him nicely. He wants to be wined and dined* first.

(In this case, "wined and dined" means "used and abused".)
Feb 25, 5:23 PM

Sep 2023
Even if she tries to play it cool, Kyouka did not want to let go of Yuuki. Tenka is really going for it tho! I was disappointed we did not get a reward from Kyouka at the end...
Feb 26, 12:36 PM

Nov 2022
Bocchi is so kawaii ^_^

The animation also looked better this ep
Feb 27, 6:44 PM
May 2020
tenka would make me fold instantaneously
Mar 2, 3:16 PM
Feb 2020
it was a pretty good episode fanservice lols
Mar 4, 1:15 PM

Mar 2019
Mato Seihei no Slave and the harassment that is allowed by society, a work of art! 🖼️

Mar 5, 2:58 AM

Jul 2017
Tenka wanting Yuuki from Kyouka's hands, she just wants the Slave as a pet in exchange of endorsing her for the Supreme Commander positions. Of course, Yuuki doesn't really have free time allocated to him, that is until she privately comes to him for a personal visit. And it's obvious to say that she completely dominated him, though Shushu has to spot them in the act, and both get a telling from Kyouka.

More training for Yuuki in regard to the various girls which he changes form based on who is riding his back, and Nei's version is good for scouting and enhanced eyesight, which would be a rather essential and critical skill. It's Shushu's turn to measure her power, and Yuuki becomes strong, but bulkier and more sluggish, which meant that her reward compensation is much lesser than Nei's. Yuuki sending Nei to school to infer why she joined the Demon Defence Force, and like Yuuki, it's a Mato Mishap as well, though her Promise power is quite the name. With the Shuuki summoned under their area's jurisdiction, the combination of Yuuki and Kyouka stands to reason why their affinity is still the strongest.

Still though, Tenka's obsession with Yuuki continues her crazed sadistic behavour for him.
Mar 5, 8:15 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tenka is one commited man stealer. She's going to give us a lot of giggles from now on I bet
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 7, 6:47 PM
Dec 2017
Tenka is dangerous omg
Mar 11, 6:58 AM
Mar 2019
Even though Yuuki is a slave, the anime is his harem. haha
Mar 18, 7:24 PM

Nov 2013
Tenka sure is funny
i'm not sure why she would like Yuki but that's ok i guess

also kinda strange that he can transform when other people ride him, i thought only Himari could copy it

funny that Nei, the cute and pure one, gives him the power to see through clothes lmao
her little kiss and the part when she put her hands on her eyes to not see Tenka... she is too precious ... also the smile at the end of the backstory <3

rip Shushu, never lucky haha

favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Mar 20, 8:41 PM

May 2020
Same stock vocabulary aside, we again saw how the mere act of existing can have girls fawn over you. Though to see this holds true even for dogs.. that's a rather unsettling discovery.

Tenka should've gone outside and searched for "actual" guys if she had so much free time and wanted to not feel dull lol.
Mar 22, 7:27 AM

Feb 2021
So that girl is a clairvoyance.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 23, 5:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Was interesting to see them trying different combos, too bad it didn't work with Shushu's size lol, also more info about Nei... Kyouka was jealous in the end, but damn Tenka is something
May 21, 12:32 PM

Apr 2013
Well I can definitely see now why Tenka is a fan favorite, the women knows what she wants. First I thought she had some ulterior motive, but it seems like she just wants a boyfriend. And in that context it makes sense for her to go after Yuuki, the only man in her field of work.
Jun 22, 11:35 AM

Mar 2015
Wow Tenka is so bold. I love Kyouka but I guess I'm on the Tenka train now
Aug 22, 5:29 AM

Apr 2021
It was good to find out that Yuuki has new transformations, some of which are even x-ray vision.

It seems that Tenka has a crush on Yuuki. I don't know, but it seems that I felt a little jealousy on Kyouka's side.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

58 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 3, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8

97 by ejleon »»
Sep 2, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

107 by jfiv »»
Sep 1, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29

62 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 28, 4:26 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2023

251 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 25, 6:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.