Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 17, 2023 4:54 PM

Feb 2019
KUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
“Listen well, we are different than regular people because we are born with special powers. But that shouldn’t give you the illusion that you’re a special being. We are part of humanity. Besides our rare power, we are no different than them. People who run fast, people who can sing well, people who study hard, people who are funny, and people with psychic powers. Are we different from them? Having confidence in your strength, is good thing but do not get carried away. Our powers are a dangerous weapon.” – Reigen Arataka
Dec 18, 2023 6:54 AM
Mar 2023
Dark King Rayleigh's haki demonstration against emperor Blackbeard and others was fabulous
Dec 18, 2023 1:31 PM
Jul 2013
Rayleigh arriving to save Boa Hancock; and Dragon appearing.

•Chapter of the fat guys huh.

And why there weren't already 275 mysteries in OP, add another one; Luffy's final dream, but this one has a lot of weight. ❤
Dec 18, 2023 2:42 PM
Jul 2015
Damn one piece has been so good these last few months. This week was another great episode. Love seeing the crew all together bonding and goofing off like that. I think luffy's dream is to have a big banquet with everyone he's met through out his journey. The future looks very good for one piece.
Dec 19, 2023 1:44 AM

Dec 2013
It was cool to have Rayleigh appear. The sword-drawing scene looked badass!

I really want to know what Luffy said to his crew. Too bad we probably won't find out for a long time.
Dec 19, 2023 2:57 PM

Jul 2007
For the people that doesn't follow one piece religiously and doesn't understand the significance of Luffy's Dream. Here is something I put together for you all. This is in order of all events as to when they transpired. This was 16 years of built-up foreshadowing.

Dec 20, 2023 12:54 AM
Sep 2021
hancock is most beutyful girl in the enteire world
Dec 20, 2023 11:37 PM
Oct 2023
great episode, loved to see rayleigh's conquerors haki
Dec 23, 2023 7:30 PM
Oct 2021
Rayleigh always has the coldest entrances. I seem to remember him saying he wasn't sure if he could beat Blackbeard in the manga, not outright stating he wouldn't be able to beat him.

His big dream, I wonder if it involves all the big powerhouses? (Navy, World Government, etc)
Dec 25, 2023 11:21 AM
Apr 2020
Back to One Piece! loved the ending moment <3
Dec 25, 2023 12:23 PM

May 2015
WHAT DID HE SAY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 26, 2023 6:29 AM
May 2021
I love the new animation in the ending sequence this has been one of the best arcs ever
Dec 27, 2023 2:43 AM
Dec 2023
decent average episode ...
Dec 28, 2023 1:55 AM
Dec 2023
Luffy's dream is so mysterious
Dec 28, 2023 7:09 PM
Oct 2021
Luffy Dream is Biggest Party Pirates of World. 👑🔥🎉 That's real One Piece..
Dec 30, 2023 3:17 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, that's what I call a badass entry from Rayleigh. I kinda forgot about the connection between Hancock and the Dark King, makes sense that he'd come to the rescue. Probably one of the two men Hancock is comfortable around. Wonder what the plan now is though, staying on Amazon Lily seems like a bad idea, joining Cross Guild or the Strawhats? xD
Dec 30, 2023 7:00 PM
Jan 2021
Best anime of all time
Jan 1, 2:44 PM
Dec 2023
FREE MA NIQQA SABO
Jan 1, 5:00 PM
Dec 2023
it's the best anime I've ever seen. Great world building, well written characters and an amazing story
Jan 2, 3:05 AM
Jan 2021
What might be luffy's dream
Jan 2, 11:37 AM

Feb 2018
Rayleigh still got it. Blackbeard was trembling once he let his Haki loose. Damn I wish we could hear what Luffy said there at the end.. Oda teasing the frick out of us :P
Jan 2, 3:11 PM
Sep 2022
Nice hahahahahahahahahahaa
Jan 3, 9:44 AM
Jul 2023
This is a Masterpiece
Jan 4, 1:27 PM
Jan 2021
i think one piece is going boring for me!!!
Jan 5, 12:04 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to ArtimesGamer
For the people that doesn't follow one piece religiously and doesn't understand the significance of Luffy's Dream. Here is something I put together for you all. This is in order of all events as to when they transpired. This was 16 years of built-up foreshadowing.

@ArtimesGamer thanks for the compilation
Jan 5, 12:57 PM
Aug 2020
Sweet and Heartwarming
Jan 5, 2:27 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the ends of the dream? Seems the end of this adventure, it was a pity!!!
Well, Rayleigh save Boa and the island although Koby ended badly!!!
kekeke
Jan 5, 7:35 PM
Aug 2021
Cant wait for Egghead island
Jan 6, 7:43 PM
Sep 2019
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Jan 6, 8:22 PM

Jul 2013
I'm definitely a little late to the party, but what an episode to wrap up 2023.

I had always wondered what role Shakky might have played in the past. However, former captain of the Kuja Pirates and Empress from Amazon Lily from 2 generations ago wasn't exactly something I ever expected.

The situation between Blackbeard, Hancock and everyone else present on Amazon Lily intensified as both sides found themselves in a stalemate.
Once again, Rayleigh gave us one of the coolest entries in One Piece. He may be getting old, but with all of his presence he is more than worthy of still being called the Dark King and right-hand man of the former King of the Pirates. What made this scene even better was his very obvious antipathy towards Blackbeard. I couldn't believe Rayleigh referred to him as "Whitebeard's little apprentice," which further proves how little respect he has for him.
Without his intervention it can be assumed without any doubt that Blackbeard would have killed Hancock and I certainly don't need to explain further what this circumstance would have meant for Luffy.

What I don't fully understand, however, is the connection between Koby and Blackbeard. How did Koby help him become ruler of the Pirate Island and why the sudden abduction?

Even though I'm happy that Kuma was freed and is finally be back with his friends in the Revolutionary Army, it hurts to see what's left of his true self. Dragon's facial expression when Kuma said "As you wish" was heartbreaking, as he is also aware of his friend's condition. Nonetheless, I was relieved to hear Sabo's voice reaffirming that he was fine.

Just as the events on Wano had their influence on the world, the same applies to the events of the world that have their influence on our Straw Hats. Vivi has been with us for a very long time and will always be another Straw Hat member for Luffy and Co. So the news about her disappearance and her father's death comes obviously as an enormous shock. Unfortunately, this brought out Luffy's very impulsive side, prone to making overzealous and ill-thought-out decisions.
It is precisely in such situations that a good vice-captain is needed, which Zoro once again demonstrated in his incomparable manner and what I love so much about him. He looks at things from a more objective point of view, gets to the heart of important facts and tries not to let his feelings guide him too much. Luffy's, Nami's, Chopper's and Sanji's subsequent reaction was extremely amusing. Interesting how Zoro then only countered with an insult towards Sanji, which obviously turned out into a classic fight between the two.

Now, of course, the question arises as to what dream Luffy was talking about besides becoming the Pirate King. The possibilities are almost endless. Nevertheless, Usopp's rather serious reaction is particularly noticeable, since he is usually someone who can laugh about anything. This may play a role later. We can only be curious to see what exactly it will be.

In general, I can only thank everyone involved who gave us such an incredible One Piece year and I can hardly wait to see what awaits us in 2024.

Jan 7, 12:48 AM
Jan 2022
Good GOAT GOAT GOAT
Jan 7, 11:40 AM

Jan 2013
The only thing I can think of which would truly be Luffy is him saying he wants everyone to get along or something.
Jan 9, 8:25 PM

Mar 2020
Here we go. One last time with this banger opening! Did a frame by frame analysis to see a lot of things in it. Megumi Ishitani is the GOAT.

Wasn't Luffy's dream to become the King of the Pirates?

I'm starting to forget what happened at Rocky Port Incident, or we probably know too little about it. Wasn't Wang Zhi one of the legendary pirates that Moria turned into a zombie?

There comes the red Haki that also emanated from Shanks. Its the Conqueror's Haki with Rayleigh too!

They kidnapped Coby hotdamn
Wonder what kind of random they're gonna ask for.

Is Kuma actually infront of Dragon? Wasn't he enslaved at Mariejois?

Or is it a Pacifista?

Sabo is back! Hopefully he has a good reason.

Even Luffy and Robin can't believe it
Gotta love Luffy just rolling there casually
Now we just have to figure out where Vivi is, I hope she's okay
Fking Caribou is here all the time
RIP Cobra :(

Love to see the crew's love for Vivi overflowing.
And Zoro being the co-captain..
Putting Luffy in his right mind
Zoro's the fking GOAT
Onigashima, Green Kaido, Green Mom, Shitty Mosshead indeed
Gotta love him only replying to Sanji xD

There comes one of my favorite OSTs back

The precious memories of little Luffy and the trio

I can't believe we didn't know Luffy's actual dream until 1088 episodes in. That's crazy.
And we still don't know, only the Straw Hats do. I really wanna frickin' know!!!!! It even made Shanks tear up
What's this new version of We Are, is the The First Take version that keeps getting recommended on YouTube? Luffy's dream is so significant, that we got a new version of We Are for it.

Technically, this is also the last time with this new ED after so many years, the first one. It wasn't my favorite, but some parts of it were amazing.

It was Momo in the preview of the next episode hey
But I guess it was a special before the new Year episode. Skipped.
Jan 14, 3:42 AM
Aug 2022
luffy's dream is teased
Feb 11, 11:58 AM

May 2015
Based on what would actually feel impossible in this world, I'm guessing it's going to space. Simple enough that a child would think of it, and makes sense for someone who loves exploring the world.
Feb 22, 1:40 AM
Jan 2024
Rayleigh's Haki is monstrous
Mar 15, 9:54 AM
Aug 2023
LUFFY's TRUE DREAM!!
I ALMOST CRIED WITH THIS LIL FLASHBACK!!
10/10 EP!!
May 18, 1:30 PM

May 2021
Basically what Luffy said he want to do at the end of the episode is the end of One Piece. Most likely we will see this again at the end of One Piece.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
May 28, 6:08 AM

Mar 2015
Oh this was a very poignant episode! Wonder what Luffy said at the end their to elicit a reaction like that from the gang?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1107 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 4 hours ago

12 by shokatali786 »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1049 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Jan 28, 2023

184 by yoko-_- »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 487 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Feb 12, 2011

97 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

» One Piece Egghead feel likes Oda was inspired by JoJo!

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

21 by Ddude0 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 134 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Dec 20, 2009

57 by IAmTheX-Kid »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.