Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2023 4:58 PM

Dec 2021
Blackbeard himself, getting into the thick of it, is then interrupted by the man himself, Rayleigh.

Rayleigh's timely arrival spares Boa from Blackbeard's threat. However, a newspaper reveals Koby's capture by the Blackbeard Pirates. At the Revolutionary Army's Momoiro Island headquarters, Koala and her colleagues reunite with Bartholomew Kuma, receiving a call from Sabo. The Straw Hat Pirates, learning about Sabo's predicament at the recent Levely, grapple with mixed reactions. Zoro suggests focusing on Luffy's revealed dream rather than worrying about Vivi, who currently faces no immediate danger.

Rayleigh showed up just in the nick of time, really turning things around for everyone. It was pretty lucky that his bold move paid off. I like that Dragon is upset about Sabo supposedly taking out King Cobra; Dragon's always had his head on straight, and he's definitely not cool with harming a good ruler like Cobra. I've always wondered how they'd pull off the Luffy dream scene, and they absolutely nailed it, especially with that We Are remix hitting all the right emotions. But the reaction that got me the most was Usopp's. If it were a party, he wouldn't see it as too far-fetched. After all, Usopp's the guy Luffy turns to for a good time and some fun.

I've got a feeling that Usopp is going to play a big role in making Luffy's dream come true.

Dec 16, 2023 4:59 PM

Sep 2015
Hancock is seeing a mirror of herself.

Oof... that is so brutal... what BB is doing to Hancock

Rayleigh yet again is taking action surprisingly, and they simply cut out the fight, bummer.

We get to see the revolutionary army

Marimo

Too much flashbacks used for this episode

Seems to be a remix for WE ARE

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 16, 2023 5:01 PM

Nov 2016
Rayleigh still got it, even tho he admittedly would've lost in a fight against Blackbeard. Again, not a fan of spamming Haki lightning here, it's just too much.

Zoro's turn of playing vice captain again. Lol @ everyone ganging up on him with the silliest insults. A nice callback to post Alabasta when Robin joined.

At last Luffy shared his dream with the others. This is pretty much a dead giveaway that the crew is complete now. 10 people as planned. Can't go wrong with picking a remix of WE ARE here.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 16, 2023 6:04 PM

Apr 2018
Rayleigh shows up with his overwhelming haki which was animated beautifully. We sure know from who Shanks learnt it. On the other hand. The long awaited dream of Luffy has been shared to his crew.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 16, 2023 6:42 PM

Apr 2022
rayleigh is back and that walk was cold af, you do not wanna get on the wrong side of him. he has sabo shook. blackbeard still annoying me for doing that to boa but i like how rayleighs there to comfort her as a father figure after everything. the giant poster of luffy at the back though lmao.
a lot happening with sabo getting abducted, cobra dead and vivi missing. just hearing about alabasta makes me nostalgic. whole crew was getting ready but zoro puts his foot down as the right hand man, before getting blasted with insults lol.
luffy's dream sequence was great and what a way to end the last episode of the year, next week will be a recap since egghead starts next year. the staff absolutely killed it this year. cheers to a successful 2023 and we move on.
Dec 16, 2023 6:47 PM
Jan 2020
This is the final episode of 2023 and what an episode to finish it off with! Beautiful animation, Hancock and Rayleigh are so badass in this episode. Rayleigh's conqueror's haki was crazy here even Blackbeard was scared and retreated. Why did Koby help Blacbeard, it seems like he is more on Blackbeard's side than Hancock maybe Koby is a bad guy. What is Luffy's ultimate dream is it to free the world like Nika? So only Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Jinbe, Yamato, Shanks, Sabo and Ace know his dream. I can't believe the episode ended so quickly I really wanted to see more of Sabo and the Revolutionary Army... but still the pacing was good in this episode, better than the previous one.
LuffyHammock94Dec 16, 2023 6:54 PM
Dec 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Jul 2007
So for people that have been paying attention for the last 15 years of one piece. Go back and watch the episodes of the first back story of luffy, sabo, and ace during the marinford war and you will realize that even back then, his "dream" was off screened. During the Kozoku Oden flash back, there was a similar moment where roger stated something to whitebeard and again the wind blew and the message was being cleverly hidden. oda planned this all along and we always presumed it to just be pirate king. So is Roger and Luffy's Dream one in the same or something entirely different? What a bombshell moment for Manga readers when this first released.
ArtimesGamerDec 16, 2023 6:56 PM

Dec 16, 2023 7:00 PM

Jan 2016
Zoro has to have the respect for Vivi, she wiped the floor of him and removed him from the world if it was not for Karoo.

I find some reactions to Luffy surprising, since their original quest is to find the One Piece and become King of the Pirates. I would assume he said something along the same lines as Sabo with wanting to make the whole word free. I doubt the lyrics to "We Are!" is what he said to get that reaction.

Ah, that's where Caribou is LOL

It only makes sense that Blackbeard is past Rayleigh now at this point in the anime. Luckily the circumstances played out for Amazon Lily.

NOT KOBY NOOOOOOOOO, Garp could not raise hell because Ace was a pirate, but we all know he's about to go bezerk on Blackbeard's territory.

Dec 16, 2023 7:03 PM

Nov 2012
Why did they give Dragon an old man voice? He sounds older than Garp!
This is one time when the dubs did it better

A very odd episode. It seemed like it was going nowhere, but had a lot of info.
dragynfaerieDec 16, 2023 7:29 PM
Dec 16, 2023 7:06 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to ArtimesGamer
So for people that have been paying attention for the last 15 years of one piece. Go back and watch the episodes of the first back story of luffy, sabo, and ace during the marinford war and you will realize that even back then, his "dream" was off screened. During the Kozoku Oden flash back, there was a similar moment where roger stated something to whitebeard and again the wind blew and the message was being cleverly hidden. oda planned this all along and we always presumed it to just be pirate king. So is Roger and Luffy's Dream one in the same or something entirely different? What a bombshell moment for Manga readers when this first released.
@ArtimesGamer

My favourite theory is that he wants to throw a party for the whole world.
Dec 16, 2023 7:07 PM

Jun 2014
Rayleigh is really HIM. To still be that intimidating at his current age really shows how much of a monster he must have been in his prime. He wasn't the right hand of the Pirate King for nothing.

Loved seeing Zoro take initiative there and act as the voice of reason when everyone was freaking out over the Sabo news. Even though we don't see that often, he IS the first mate and Luffy's right hand for a reason. Luffy reveals his true dream and obviously even in the manga we still don't know what it is yet. I can't wait for the day that it's revealed, I need to know what it is that had the crew reacting that way. The "We Are" remix during that part fit perfectly, that's the One Piece anthem right there.

Also, brief Revolutionary Army appearance and man, it hurts seeing Kuma given what's happening in the manga right now :(

What a year it's been for One Piece, great job to the anime staff for doing justice to the best moments of Wano and finishing that arc on a high note. Final canon episode of the year with the mystery of Luffy's dream, then it's off to Egghead. Hope the staff gets whatever rest they can during the holiday break before we jump in 🙏
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 16, 2023 7:09 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to dragynfaerie
Why did they give Dragon an old man voice? He sounds older than Garp!
This is one time when the dubs did it better

A very odd episode. It seemed like it was going nowhere, but had a lot of info.
@dragynfaerie Dragon's VA has remained the same since his debut.

EDIT: Never mind I didn't see the edit to your comment lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 16, 2023 7:15 PM
Dec 2022
Peak Just Unadultered Peak

Dec 16, 2023 7:17 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to ArtimesGamer
@ArtimesGamer Being teased with an off-screen remark by Luffy wasn't a "bombshell moment" even when it happened in the manga; it'll be a bombshell moment when we actually find out what he said.

So we're back to shitty animation and equally bad pacing. I guess it was too much to expect the quality of the previous episode to have continued into this one, but at the very least they could've cut down on the stalling and added more [good] filler material. I'd rather have that than a scene from the manga that's dragged out and butchered to hell.
Dec 16, 2023 7:21 PM
Aug 2021
One more mystery that we have to wait years for. Luffy's Dream.
Dec 16, 2023 7:43 PM
Jan 2020
Apparently this will be the last episode of the year, but we will have the Egghead arc soon, this was a good year for OP
Dec 16, 2023 8:42 PM
Jan 2023
⣿⣻⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⢟⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢫⣊⣽⣵⠖⠀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢻⣿⣷⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣐⢣
⣿⣷⣻⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠟⠉⢐⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠜⣫⣿⢯⡞⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢿⣿⡄⣀⣴⣟⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢆⢧
⣿⣿⣷⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠋⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣇⣴⢏⣵⢏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠈⢿⣧⠓⢉⣯⢧⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠌⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⡜⣎
⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⠇⣼⣷⠟⠁⠀⢀⡴⢃⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡃⠀⠈⣿⡔⠋⣡⢣⣾⠿⣿⣿⣿⡃⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⢻⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠜⣲
⣿⣿⡯⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣿⣿⣿⠾⠋⠁⠀⣠⢞⡿⡵⡻⣂⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⣴⡻⣷⣔⣯⢾⠵⢫⢿⣿⣿⠅⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠙⢿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⣸⡱
⣞⣿⡃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⢟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢨⡗⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢫⢋⣼⣿⡛⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⡆⠀⠙⣡⣼⣾⢜⣣⢔⣵⣫⣿⣿⡁⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠻⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⢨⣱⢹
⣿⠼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⡿⠟⠁⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠈⠀⢻⣿⢀⣀⣀⣀⠤⢤⣉⣁⠈⠛⠃⠀⠘⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣈⣧⣉⣛⣑⣛⡍⢿⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠚⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢃⠳⣬⠳
⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠟⠋⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠐⠒⢻⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡹⣿⡃⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠹⠉⠓⠂⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⣎⢳⡜⡳
⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⢼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡗⠀⠀⠈⣿⣀⡤⠠⠄⠤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠅⢠⠄⠀⠀⣴⣒⠶⠭⠤⢄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡏⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠈⠻⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡚⣬⢳⣚⠵
⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⢢⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢀⣨⣟⠶⠶⠉⠛⠓⠭⣍⣉⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠇⡞⠀⢒⡩⢕⡒⠐⠂⠒⠒⠒⠪⢅⡀⠀⢸⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠈⠙⢿⣮⣢⣄⠀⡐⢬⡺⡵⣏⢮⡓
⡗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡄⣻⣿⣿⣿⡿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⡇⣠⠟⣉⣀⣀⣀⡠⠄⣀⣀⠈⡙⠻⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⢿⠃⢰⣟⠫⠥⠤⠠⢠⣤⠠⠤⠤⣀⡉⠂⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠈⠪⠝⠿⣽⣰⢣⣟⡽⣎⠷⡡
⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡘⢰⣻⣿⣿⡟⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠈⣿⣿⡟⠫⠥⠤⠤⠼⠿⠧⠤⠔⢒⡋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣼⣻⠀⠘⠫⢔⣒⡒⠠⠼⢟⢣⢖⣒⠒⠋⠁⢀⠀⢨⣿⣿⣿⣿⡝⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⢀⠠⡐⣋⠖⣼⣻⠿⣼⢯⡝⣧⠑
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡱⠌⣿⣿⡟⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢹⣿⡗⠈⠓⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠲⠟⠛⢉⣵⡦⣶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣟⠀⠀⠙⠒⠒⠠⠍⠻⡤⠂⠒⠲⡖⠋⠉⠉⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠸⣿⣿⡃⠰⣌⠲⡱⡜⣾⣱⢯⡿⡽⣾⡹⢆⡍
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢑⡀⣿⡟⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⢿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢐⢻⣿⣇⠳⣌⡳⣽⣹⢾⣽⢯⡿⣽⢶⡛⢦⠐
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⢢⠀⣿⠁⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠸⢿⠀⠀⣀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠰⢤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣎⡽⣿⣧⣛⡼⣳⢷⣯⡿⣯⡿⣽⡳⣯⢝⠢⡁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡠⢈⠃⢠⣾⡿⠋⢁⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠈⣀⣼⣥⢞⣅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠋⢉⣉⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣀⠀⠹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡿⠿⠳⣿⣿⣷⣽⣻⡷⣾⢽⣯⣿⢾⣟⣷⣻⡗⣿⡱⣎⠱⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⢁⠂⣾⡿⠋⠀⠀⢸⣿⣽⢱⢲⡌⠻⣿⣇⢰⡾⣟⣷⡟⣫⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⡀⢾⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠠⣻⣿⡿⢂⡴⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡴⣾⢣⢹⣿⢿⡿⣟⡿⣽⣻⢾⣽⣻⢞⡷⣯⢟⡾⣱⢎⠱⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠃⠄⠁⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⢻⢿⠀⢸⣽⣆⢹⡹⠀⢀⣼⣷⠿⣫⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣯⣶⣿⠀⣾⣿⣻⣽⢿⣽⣳⣯⣟⡾⣽⢯⡿⣭⣟⣞⡳⢎⠢⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣈⠂⠄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⢪⢧⠘⣧⣻⣀⡇⠀⠚⡡⢋⣴⡷⣻⡧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣼⡧⠏⣰⣿⣳⣟⡾⣯⣟⣷⣻⢾⡽⣯⢷⣻⣳⡽⢮⡝⢎⡰⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠐⣄⠊⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠩⡳⣀⠉⠙⠻⡄⠀⣵⣿⡯⣺⣿⡥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢤⠋⢀⣠⢞⡏⢷⣛⡾⣽⣳⣟⡾⣽⢯⡿⣽⢯⣷⣻⡼⣻⡜⣡⠂⡁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠌⡰⢈⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⡈⠳⢦⣄⣹⡄⠑⠋⠈⠙⠋⠓⠀⢀⣀⡤⠴⢖⡒⣒⢒⡒⣒⢒⡒⢖⠲⡒⢦⠤⣤⣄⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⢒⠫⡐⢊⠜⣢⢛⡼⢳⣛⡾⣽⢯⡿⣽⢯⣟⣾⣳⡽⣣⠟⡤⠁⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡑⢌⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡑⢢⠐⡀⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠛⠓⠚⠓⠒⠓⠚⠒⠓⠞⠦⠙⠮⠱⠭⠖⠳⠴⠒⠦⠭⠟⠂⠀⠀⢀⡴⠃⠁⠀⠁⡘⠄⢊⢄⠣⢜⠣⣏⡽⣏⡿⣽⢯⣟⡾⣷⢯⣷⢫⣝⡰⢁⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡑⢌⠂⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠢⠑⠄⠂⠀⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠒⠒⠦⠤⠤⠤⢀⣀⣀⠀⡀⣀⢀⡠⠤⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠌⠒⡈⠱⢌⡚⣭⢻⣽⣻⢾⡽⣯⣟⡾⣝⢦⡑⢂⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⢈⠐⠀⠈⠐⣙⢳⡤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⠚⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢁⠂⡱⢌⡻⣜⣯⠿⣽⣳⢯⡽⣞⢧⡙⠄⠂
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠜⣄⠊⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠄⠀⠁⢆⠣⣜⠢⡉⠙⣶⢦⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⡀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⡤⠴⠒⠋⠍⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⢀⠢⠱⣙⢮⢿⡽⢯⣻⡽⣝⡮⡕⢊⠄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢭⠰⡈⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠈⢄⠫⡔⢣⠐⠀⢸⣎⡜⡹⢻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣻⠁⠀⠀⠀⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⡌⢾⡹⣞⣯⢷⣻⡝⣾⣉⠆⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢊⠵⣁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠈⡕⣪⢅⠊⠀⠸⡝⢶⣡⢃⡎⡜⣩⢫⡑⢦⣹⢾⠀⠀⠀⠀⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡰⣙⠾⣽⣞⣳⣻⠵⣍⠖⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢜⡢⢅⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠒⡥⣊⠔⠀⠀⡇⠀⠙⢶⣸⡰⢡⢆⣹⠖⠃⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⠐⣩⢛⡼⣞⣳⣭⠿⣜⢣⠐
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢪⡜⡥⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡉⢖⡡⢊⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⢸⠄⠀⠀⠀⠐⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠠⢋⡼⢭⣳⣭⢟⡼⢢⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⢡⢚⡴⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣢⢑⠢⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠂⡜⢣⢗⣮⢻⣜⠣⠌
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣈⠞⡴⣁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⢎⡁⠂⢸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⠇⠸⡇⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⠘⠤⣋⢼⡳⢮⣙⠂
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⣀⠻⡴⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣌⣧⣘⡀⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⠇⠀⢿⡂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢁⠂⡱⢪⣝⡳⣌⠣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠁⠤⣛⠴⣁⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⣱⠗⣳⡄⠘⣧⣶⣶⣷⣶⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⡁⠳⣌⠷⣭⠒
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⢁⠲⣍⠷⣀⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣾⠕⣹⣟⣴⠆⠘⢏⠙⢿⣿⡿⣿⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠱⡌⣟⢶⡩
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡘⢀⠲⣭⡳⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⣰⠟⡵⢃⣤⠏⡀⠓⠌⣻⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⡸⢬⣳⢣
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⡑⠂⡜⣶⡻⡔⣁⡤⠤⠚⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣻⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠞⢡⡮⠔⢡⢫⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣻⣿⣿⢿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣾⣶⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠣⢏⡾⣱
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠢⢡⠁⣼⣳⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣳⣿⣿⣻⣯⣿⡏⠒⠲⠤⠤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠰⢃⣉⡤⠤⠤⠴⠒⠚⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣾⡿⣽⣿⢿⣿⣿⣷⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣍⢺⡱⢧
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠎⣐⡶⠋⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢼⣿⣿⡿⣽⣷⣿⣿⣻⣽⣷⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣟⣯⣿⣿⣷⣿⡆⠀⠉⠲⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣂⠧⡝⣧
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢢⡼⠋⠀⢀⡠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⡿⣿⣽⣾⣟⣿⣽⣾⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠾⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⢷⣿⣻⣽⣿⣯⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠫⡼⣱
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠏⢀⣠⢔⡋⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣽⣾⢿⣽⣾⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡎⢸⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⢿⣻⣿⣽⣿⣿⣽⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢼⠗⣤⠀⠀⢀⢣⢳⡱
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⡨⠏⣡⣫⠔⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣻⣽⡿⣯⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢞⠝⣜⣨⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣾⡿⣟⣷⡿⣽⣿⡿⣿⠀⠀⠀⡴⠊⠱⢃⣞⠴⡷⣄⠀⢎⠲⣍
⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠑⣊⠤⢚⡥⣊⡀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡾⣟⣿⣽⣿⣻⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠃⣎⠜⣫⡠⣿⣿⣽⣿⣷⣿⣿⢿⣟⣯⣿⡿⣿⣿⢿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⠴⠊⠁⠼⣵⡏⡳⣌⠳⣌
⠀⠀⠀⡼⠁⠀⢠⠔⢉⢴⠟⠀⣀⡴⠚⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣷⡿⣿⣯⣿⢾⣟⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢠⠞⢁⢞⡕⢡⣿⣿⣽⣾⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣻⣷⣿⣿⡿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠀⠈⢷⡌
⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢃⡤⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⢷⣿⣟⣷⡿⣿⣻⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⣿⡇⢸⣿⡿⣾⣟⣿⣻⣽⣿⣷⣿⣻⣾⢿⣿⣟⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻
⠀⢀⠃⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⠖⣡⢞⠤⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣽⣾⣟⣿⣟⣯⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⣾⣿⣟⣿⣽⣟⣿⣻⣿⣿⢾⡿⣽⣿⣿⡿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dec 16, 2023 8:43 PM

Aug 2021
luffy telling his true dream to the straw hats has finally made it's way into the anime. man. i can't wait for the day we all get to hear it ourselves
Dec 16, 2023 9:12 PM

Apr 2016
Awesome to see Rayleigh and Shakky again, as well as the Revolutionary Army
Also seeing all the Straw Hats together on the Sunny is so nice, and that moment where Luffy finally reveals his true dream to the Straw Hats really gives last saga vibes
Dec 16, 2023 9:27 PM

Mar 2020
Nice episode. That scene in the manga where they are teasing Zoro-kun finally animated haha very funny.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Dec 16, 2023 9:32 PM

Jan 2017
What an amazing 2023 for One Piece!!
The manga, the live action and the banger episodes Toei dropped this entire year. 2024 just says how much more peak One Piece is gonna get.

On top of that, this beautiful episode
As Hyogoro rightly said: "As you grow older, you are moved to tears easily."

Whenever you are down, just look at this image...all your worries will disappear :')
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Dec 16, 2023 9:46 PM

Jul 2008
So everyone just passed over the comment that Shakky used to be Queen of the Amazons and is now shakking up with Rayleigh...

I know everyone is getting hyped on the dream, but we still don't know jack about it....

The thing that blew me away was the new rendition of We Are...that hit the feels.
Dec 16, 2023 10:05 PM
Jan 2021
We see Rayleigh and Shakuyaku back on the island and with their reintroduction, we learn that Shakuyaku was a former Empress two generations ago and the captain of the Kuja Pirates (like Hancock is now). Rayleigh apparently came and saved Hancock. Blackbeard and Koby wanted her to turn everyone back. She told them if they leave, she’ll let them go. Blackbeard wasn’t buying it, so Rayleigh showed up and ensured that both parties fulfilled their end of the bargain. Rayleigh mentioned that he isn’t strong enough to beat Blackbeard in a head to head fight. Sandersonia mentions that one of the Seraphim looks just like Hancock as a child. We learn that Koby was kidnapped by the Blackbeard Pirates and his whereabouts are unknown.

At the Kamabakka Queendom (the Revolutionary Army’s Base of Operations), they are concerned about Sabo and what they read in the newspaper. Supposedly, Sabo killed King Cobra, Vivi’s father. Luffy has some words to say about that… Dragon ensures that Sabo is fine and he asks Kuma what happened. That’s right, Kuma has been rescued! All of a sudden, someone calls on the Transponder Snail. It’s Sabo, but this call is being traced by the Navy.

We get back to the Sunny and Luffy expresses that Sabo is innocent. Luffy knows because he is Sabo’s brother after all. Luffy is ready to raid Marijoia, like the badass he is. Zoro reminds Luffy of what he said back at Thriller Bark when Ace was captured. Luffy explains to his crew about his childhood with Sabo and what his dream is. Everyone is shocked to hear this and they try to tell him it’s impossible. Luffy intends to accomplish that after he becomes the King of the Pirates. Prior to now, he’s only told Shanks, Ace, and Sabo. We’ll have to wait until Luffy becomes the King of the Pirates to learn about it!

I’M EXCITED FOR MORE ONE PIECE!
Dec 16, 2023 10:19 PM
Sep 2023
skipping next week episode
Dec 16, 2023 10:45 PM

Feb 2020
O sonho do Luffy é se aposentar do mundo da pirataria e passar o seu legado para o Two Piece
Dec 16, 2023 11:31 PM

Sep 2018
Rayleigh always has the coldest entrances. I seem to remember him saying he wasn't sure if he could beat Blackbeard in the manga, not outright stating he wouldn't be able to beat him.

His big dream, I wonder if it involves all the big powerhouses? (Navy, World Government, etc)

Dec 16, 2023 11:39 PM

Apr 2015
It was so nostalgic to hear Kid Sabo's voice actor since it's the same VA as Naruto. Really loved the version of We are they played here.
Had literal chills at the last scene!
Dec 17, 2023 12:02 AM

Dec 2011
OMG that we are version was so beautiful. I was in tear the moment it kick in and which it was longer than just few seconds.
Dec 17, 2023 12:09 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013

Well, the episode didn't really answered it since it was the ep title.
Dec 17, 2023 12:10 AM

Oct 2017
Rayleigh hype! Guy's insane. Finally the Shakky reveal, she was the empress of Kuja two gen before. She got her love and survived. It'll be the same for Hancock too.
Dec 17, 2023 12:45 AM
Nov 2020
I wonder what his dream is...
Dec 17, 2023 12:48 AM
Mar 2023
I just have to say my guy zoro that was the dumbest point in an argument ever you helped ace when he really needed it but he still got capped. Maybe if you just helped him earlier then he would still be alive
Dec 17, 2023 1:12 AM

Jul 2022
Damm. hate BB. Especially what he wanted to do too Boa Hancock.
Rayleight came, and 'solved that up. Wouldn't have minded if he killed that person.

But not another problem shows up. Vivi!!!!
I would love to see Vivi back on Mugiwara's crew.
But it's time to save her first!!!
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Jun 2020
wano is over but the wano recaps aren't
Dec 17, 2023 2:33 AM

Oct 2009
Zorro is always the voice of reason in these situations, Luffy's right hand.
What a great end to the year.
Dec 17, 2023 2:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Reply to ArtimesGamer
@ArtimesGamer Oh, thanks for the lovely insight! I didn’t think it really meant much then but I’m starting to see a correlation now.

Mysteries keep piling up, 2024 should be an interesting year! Great Ep to call it a year.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 17, 2023 3:09 AM
Jan 2021
Luffys dream might be a dream come true for everyone
Dec 17, 2023 3:32 AM

May 2020
Rayleigh's still so overpowered
also Luffy finally revealed his true dream to the other
cant wait to find out what it actually is

Dec 17, 2023 4:26 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That dream reveal scene tickled my soul on so many levels.

I can't believe they Rayleigh gass! But I'll allow it.
Dec 17, 2023 4:34 AM

Jul 2013
Tf is this episode? Only important bit was the first part with Rayleigh, that thing with Sabo and Vivi's has been mentioned already before.
Dec 17, 2023 4:42 AM

Apr 2018
Damn so Luffy has a bigger dream than becoming the King of Pirates.

Wasn't expecting that.

I heard no theory about that. The fans will review all the moments luffy had with shanks ,ace and sabo.

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Dec 17, 2023 5:17 AM
Mar 2023
Noooo, don't do this, tell me what his dream is!
Dec 17, 2023 5:54 AM

Feb 2021
Another peaceful moment for a while...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 17, 2023 8:28 AM

Dec 2018
Half chapter episode?
Dec 17, 2023 8:36 AM
Dec 2019
Now I'm just curious what Luffy's real dream is
Dec 17, 2023 9:15 AM
Aug 2020
what a day!!!

remake???

is it the dream of Luffy?

it was a good episode
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 17, 2023 12:56 PM

May 2016
Great episode. Next week is a special recap on mononosuke
Dec 17, 2023 1:39 PM

Jul 2007
Since there is so much in these chapters that adapted this material, which this was only half of the manga chapter if you can believe it and luffy's Dream kind of overshadowed everthing else, i feel its best to give more attention to the other stuff that happened in this CH. A very LONG ongoing mystery of "who is shaki" you know that women in the bar that worked as a bartender the straw hats met at Saboady and rayleigh's comrade. Well now we know. She is in fact an empress of the Kuja tribes and a captain of the kuja pirates from two generations ago. The One piece world is ever evolving. This should tell you all that Oda doesn't forget his characters. So Eneru, Zeff, Goeman, Ganfall? There time will come as well. Count on it!
ArtimesGamerDec 17, 2023 1:44 PM

Dec 17, 2023 3:37 PM

Aug 2015
For those unaware, this is not a spoiler, just my theory. In fact the manga hasn't said anything about his dream yet.

I think he wants to have a worldwide party and "unify" the world. That aligns with Sharla's prediction of Luffy destroying Gyojin Island and the red line.
Dec 17, 2023 4:34 PM
May 2020
the wone piece world oving so fast but enough abut that, what the heck did luffy say there, giving us flipping cliffhangers like that haha
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 479 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Dec 11, 2010

86 by gannoncannon55 »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 478 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

JusticeGundam - Dec 4, 2010

109 by gannoncannon55 »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 477 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Nov 27, 2010

88 by gannoncannon55 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 476 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Nov 20, 2010

80 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 475 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Nov 13, 2010

78 by gannoncannon55 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.