Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 31, 2023 6:57 PM
Jul 2022
Whatever Big News Morgans posts is gonna be insane now that we know what Wapol saw. Need Vivi to hurry back to the Straw Hats so we can see her D in action
May 31, 2023 7:46 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
This shit is so damn good every week bruh. There is so much to comment on.

- Cover art cute as hell btw
- I wonder what Imu's voice will sound like in the anime
- The Nefertari clan are D members!!! Vivi is a D let's gooo
- I wonder what Lili did 800 years ago to scatter the poneglyphs around the world. Pretty cool
- Imu's powers look awesome. Some kind of shadow monster thing going on. Reminds me of Moria's powers. Is he granting powers to the five elders? Looks like it
- Makes me think that Lulusia wasn't the result of Imu's powers, and perhaps an ancient weapon or something else
- Nice moments between Sabo and Cobra. Love them both. Hype af final speech from Cobra (RIP <3), "Fly the flag that heralds the world's eventual dawn!!"
- Lmaooo Wapol XD I suppose Morgans is here somewhere spying??
- Kalifa is so damn hot bruh
- My goat Fujitora helping the slaves
May 31, 2023 8:11 PM

Jun 2014
this was one of my favorites in quite some time. i never thought vivi would be one of them after all these years. way to go oda for keeping us on our toes after decades lol
May 31, 2023 9:09 PM

Dec 2021
Daaaaayum, so much happened in this chapter. Nefertari family is part of D clan, Imu's df powers look pretty interesting he can shoot arrows.Overall amazing chapter.

10/5 chapter this is ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
Prodigious_blokeMay 31, 2023 9:13 PM
May 31, 2023 9:13 PM

Dec 2021
@Abyhape wait, I thought those shadow like creatures were summoned by imu but they were gorosei themselves damn man.
May 31, 2023 9:40 PM

Jan 2014
@Prodigious_bloke imu is the one with shadow like arrow. those creatures is some what the gorosei, but I can't stop thinking that they might be a clone created by imu, because of how slow they react to Sabo's attack though
May 31, 2023 9:40 PM
Apr 2020
what if zunesha is lily? what if the crime that zunesha commit 800 years ago was assisting joyboy and spreading the poneglyphs so she was sentenced to roam the earth for eternity as zunesha by imu?
May 31, 2023 10:11 PM
Jul 2018
Imu plays summoner class???
May 31, 2023 10:44 PM
Jan 2023
Holy schmoly Imu starts talking more and we actually get to see the 5 Great Elders using their powers for the first time ever, another superrrrrr PEAK chapter as usual!
Jun 1, 2023 5:58 AM

Mar 2009
@Tiarwa watching his review rn, can't wait to see Liam's take on it too. Merphy is going to go nuts too. I love the OP Youtube community
Jun 1, 2023 8:57 AM
Jul 2021
another one piece greatness
Jun 1, 2023 9:16 AM
May 2023
Now that Imu and the Gorresei can fight, this has big implications for the ending of one piece, is blackbeard still the final villain? Lore is my favourite part of One Piece
Jun 1, 2023 9:48 AM

Oct 2017
yeah, i can said it witouth a doubt. this was a ONE PIECE chapter,,,
R&B Leyend
Jun 1, 2023 11:52 AM

Sep 2021
sabo has real guts to be attacking inu in front of gorosei damn
Jun 1, 2023 12:18 PM
May 2023
One of the biggest complicacy theories that I discovered in one piece proved to be true in this chapter. Loved it
Best of all
Jun 1, 2023 1:33 PM

Dec 2022
wow it feels so weird major stuff is being revealed. oda really is wrapping this up
Jun 1, 2023 2:19 PM

Dec 2008
I can't wait to see the reaction on Vivi, Luffy, the crew once they learned what happened in Levely. It's not clear yet if Sabo and Wapol are aware of who is that individual (Imu). Assuming Sabo heard the name Imu while eavesdropping. At least, they appear (kinda, sorta) knowing that someone is there on the throne.

The Grand-Fleet is not enough to face Imu. You have the 5 Elders, and the 9 Holy Knights. Let alone admirals and vice-admirals. Plus CP0. This is quite a force. Imu alone sounds ridiculously, dangerously strong.

At this point, Gear 5th ain't do a shit. Luffy needs to go higher than just a Pirate King.
I put my money on it that even Mihawk's strength is nothing against World Government.

Luffy is gonna need a force that is unimaginable.

Luffy + Yonko + Fleet(s) + Buggy's Guild + Elbaf + Alabasta? + Water7? + Happo Navy? + Wano?+ Mink?

This is One Piece Endgame.
Jun 1, 2023 4:05 PM

Sep 2020
Oof that was exhausting... In a good way ofc. I already figured Cobra was going to die and he knew what he was doing as well. 

Lili was a "D" and it seems like Imu holds a strong grudge against that fact because as soon as he heard the name, he attacked Cobra. He says Lili is the cause of the poneglyphs getting scattered around, the scholars, the Void century, etc. Why and How? I need to know! Imu says the people with the "D" name are but a "faint echo" but why is dude so triggered? He didn't have to kill Cobra so early before we got more answers smh

Sabo appears, in an attempt to save Cobra, but Cobra eventually dies with one more hit by Imu. Btw what were those shadow-like figures? Another one of Imu's powers or was it the elders' doing? Love the little snippet of a backstory with the three brothers. It was a great way to relax the readers after the amount of suspense that Oda has put us through for the past few chapters. SAD. BO you can't make this stuff up LMAO

Nice to see some info on how Wapol and Vivi ended up together. I literally thought the dude peeping through the hole was BB for some dumb reason. I guess it was the eyelash. 

This was sort of an info-dump chapter. But I still have more questions than I have answers lol
samsince04Jun 1, 2023 4:08 PM

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jun 1, 2023 7:08 PM
Mar 2018
Damn, Oda is just teasing with the D lol! It's amazing how these little tidbits he gives can blow your mind with making these connections throughout the story without giving much away at all. Just the idea of Sabo, Vivi, and Luffy coming together in such a pivotal way makes me so stoked to see where the story goes!
Jun 1, 2023 9:10 PM

Dec 2017
my signature is my comment. thanks
I hope I can read One Piece weekly with my grandkids... in 2050

every One Piece week

Jun 1, 2023 9:19 PM
Dec 2014
Peak fiction sheesh sheesh sheesh
Jun 1, 2023 11:05 PM
Apr 2020
ArabianLuffy said:
I can't wait to see the reaction on Vivi, Luffy, the crew once they learned what happened in Levely. It's not clear yet if Sabo and Wapol are aware of who is that individual (Imu). Assuming Sabo heard the name Imu while eavesdropping. At least, they appear (kinda, sorta) knowing that someone is there on the throne.

The Grand-Fleet is not enough to face Imu. You have the 5 Elders, and the 9 Holy Knights. Let alone admirals and vice-admirals. Plus CP0. This is quite a force. Imu alone sounds ridiculously, dangerously strong.

At this point, Gear 5th ain't do a shit. Luffy needs to go higher than just a Pirate King.
I put my money on it that even Mihawk's strength is nothing against World Government.

Luffy + Yonko + Fleet(s) + Buggy's Guild + Elbaf + Alabasta? + Water7? + Happo Navy? + Wano?+ Mink?

It's going to be many factions fighting at once, not a typical 2 sides war from other shonen anime. 
Jun 1, 2023 11:12 PM
Nov 2017
It should have been me running away with Vivi lol

Goated chapter. Fs for King Cobra dying while helping Sabo escape.
Jun 1, 2023 11:28 PM
Dec 2020
Oda really be making peak fiction week by week, he's just that guy

Jun 1, 2023 11:35 PM
Dec 2020
ArabianLuffy said:

Don't forget about Marco and the few wb pirates remaining, boa and her girls, rayleigh, dressrosa, (maybe) skypiea, dragon and Sa D. Bo and fishman island
Jun 2, 2023 1:19 AM
Feb 2021
More secrets coming soon
Abdullah
Jun 2, 2023 1:37 AM

Jul 2012
I rarely participate in discussions for OP lately, but holy fucking shit, this chapter changes so much stuff.
I had to at least comment about how mindblowing this is.

5/5
Jun 2, 2023 3:35 AM
Jul 2013
This chapter was freaking amazing. The fact that Vivi has a D in her name is amazing. I love how cobra connected Imu name to one of the founders. I can't wait to get more on the founders of the world government because my theory is that Imu is a descendent of the original Imu who started the war with the kingdom. Remember what clover said that this mystery Kingdom was so great and powerful that it took 20 different kingdoms to take them down. When you have a war you always have the original conflict that started the war. So I believe that whichever kingdom started the war with the Mystery Kingdom, Imu is from that bloodline. Just like with any Kingdom I bet Lili D Nefertari was a daughter or granddaughter of the Ruler of that Myster Kingdom and she joined in the war due to her people or family or something despite having relations with the Mystery Kingdom and after it was said and done, she didn't want to move and join the world government and become celestial dragon.

The fact that Imu is sitting on the empty throne shows that one of the founders of the world government took upon themselves to rule over the world because they felt that they have won and to show power but at the same time act like they don't rule the world but rule among the shadow. So What if Imu also has a D in his name? Cause that would be sick if he does. Cause then it would show that he would have connections to the mystery Kingdom and that the ruler of one of the founders started a war with his/her own father or grandfather and wanted to take the mystery kingdom throne for himself/herself. Thus making Imu entitled to rule over the world because they won the war and felt that its their birthright. And the one of the founders who might be a brother/sister to Lili but at least be related to her felt betrayed by Lili D Nefertari who scattered the poneglyph and had her killed. Thus making Vivi an enemy to Imu because of that whole reason.

I also believe that Joy Boy has a d in his name and is one of the founders of the world government or the only ally to the Mystery Kingdom but after the war was considered too dangerous to live.

Man Oda is dropping lore like crazy man, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jun 2, 2023 7:54 AM

Jun 2020
2nd half of the chapter was ass why is Oda blueballing us so hard? out with the juicy lore cmon, idc about wapol's antics
This anime shit is addictive
Jun 2, 2023 8:41 AM
Feb 2020
Never thought I'd live to see the day when Wapol of all people became the unlikely hero of the story (even tho it was mostly unintentional)
Jun 2, 2023 3:24 PM
Jun 2017
ูˆุงุญุฏ ู…ู† ุฃุนุธู… ุดุงุจุชุฑุงุช ุงู„ู‚ุตุฉ. ุดุงุจุชุฑ ููˆู‚ ุงู„ุชู‚ูŠูŠู….
Jun 3, 2023 5:31 AM

May 2021
JoN- said:
some new d members to the d clan oh my
Yeah you can come and be part of my D any day hun๐Ÿ˜˜
Jun 3, 2023 7:20 AM
Jan 2016
I need time to porces
Jun 3, 2023 9:00 AM
Sep 2022
one of the best if not the best chapter of all time imo
Jun 3, 2023 9:41 AM
Jan 2021
SA'D'BO!!!!!!!!!
Jun 3, 2023 10:46 AM

Apr 2018
I've seen insane theories about the Gorosei's powers and the identity of Imu.. This is getting so fucking interesting and I wonder what Sabo will do with all this information he gained,.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 3, 2023 11:48 AM

Mar 2021
The 3 GOATS of this chapter:

Jun 4, 2023 10:53 AM
Jan 2020
Imu and the Five Elders' powers revealed? They really killed King Cobra, RIP. Vivi and her family have the D initial too! What a chapter, the world-building is insane.
Jun 5, 2023 6:05 AM

Jan 2022
Oda está metendo o louco. Está fazendo tudo de acordo como nós queremos, e eu estou gostando de ver. É tanta coisa sendo revelada que eu não sei o que irá acontecer daqui para frente. One Piece está chegando ao seu fim, isso é evidente.
LAUGHT SAN! 
How are you?
Jun 5, 2023 6:07 AM

Jan 2022
WagyuDaisuki said:
Oooof Cobra dead! and the real name for the queen is Nefertari D Lily! vivi is actually from the D family poggers but is captured by the cp0

This is getting so good! Oda is trying to finish his work quickly!
LAUGHT SAN! 
How are you?
Jun 5, 2023 6:28 AM
Oct 2021
Peak Fiction!! ๐Ÿ‘‘โœจ
My Favorite Chapter OP
#GoatODA ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Jun 5, 2023 11:53 AM

Jul 2012
So many things to process. Im starting to think that Imu's shadow clones were what we saw at the end of Thriller Bark
Jun 5, 2023 8:18 PM
Feb 2020
Vivi and Cobra just got ten times cooler to me now! And what are the gorse?!
Jun 6, 2023 5:49 AM
Jul 2022
It Was One of The most important Chapters of One Piece as we get to see some important stuff ( I'm not gonna spoil )
Jun 6, 2023 5:50 AM
Jul 2022
So Vivi also had "D" in between Her *Name*
Jun 7, 2023 7:03 PM
Dec 2017
Another explosive reveal from Oda-sensei. Here, minor characters play a gigantic role in the series. GOAT.
Jun 15, 2023 1:44 AM

May 2021
Fujitora is so goated. Just trollin' the WG like anything and they still haven't done anything about it.

Jul 10, 2023 11:20 AM

Nov 2018
Literal fire.
Oda going for another round.
Damn post Wano is just insane.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Jul 15, 2023 9:00 PM

Dec 2022
HELL YES VIVI HELL YES I knew it I knew Vivi was crucial all along always been the best girl besides Robin it all pays off now
Jul 22, 2023 9:00 AM

Jun 2019
RIP King Cobra. Vivi has been captured. Kalifa is back. Let's go...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 254 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 27, 2010

11 by Dracozolt »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1117 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Jun 11

53 by Thereisnoonehere »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 847 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2016

60 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 7:56 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 845 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2016

67 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 7:09 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 844 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2016

101 by Ston3_FreeN7 »»
Yesterday, 6:43 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.