Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 17, 2022 10:30 AM
Jul 2021
Só pelo lemillion aparece no episódio ja foi maneiro.

Just for the lemillion appears in the episode already was cool.
C10xDec 17, 2022 10:37 AM
Dec 17, 2022 10:48 AM

Feb 2010
Bakugou screaming out his hero name and everyone being like dude plz will never not make me lol
Dec 17, 2022 11:13 AM

Jul 2022
Very action packed episode. Dabi and Shoto fighting is pretty cool. Looks like we'll get that bit with Compress in next episode, though I expected them to end it with that in this one.

Also I'm pretty sure they don't show Midnight's lifeless body in that one scene with her glasses either omg lol

https://twitter.com/EllePSimp/status/1603840784536637463?s=20&t=My0MLzyYpePcCyeP_JdrZQ
Dec 17, 2022 11:16 AM

May 2015
That whip froppy style was funny xD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 17, 2022 1:15 PM

Apr 2008
Wow, each episode just keeps delivering on the goods. We are watching a fully fledged comic book unfold in front of us with incredible attention to detail and intensity. Love it.
Dec 17, 2022 1:36 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I know that long hammy speeches is an absolute staple of anime and specially the shounen manga kind, but damn they have really milked this trope hard the last 3 or 4 episodes, lol.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 17, 2022 2:17 PM

Aug 2019
I’m surprised in the sixth season of this show there are still people watching it despite continuously disliking it, I guess for some dropping a series is an impossible task

really glad to see my boy Mirio back in the action though
Dec 17, 2022 2:23 PM

Jun 2021
shane_nichols said:
Bruh Horikoshi is such a fraud! Cant kill off one major character in this big ass war. Lmaoooooo. No stakes, no nothing. Just friendship speaches and more convienent last minute saves! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh just wait buddy it’s basically “Uno Reverse Academia” from here on out
Dec 17, 2022 2:39 PM
Nov 2022
dabi va is so good man
Dec 17, 2022 2:59 PM

Nov 2013
DUDE WTF i lost it when i saw Midoriya imitating Froppy tongue skill LOL

yay Eri finally managed to help Million, naisu :D

new Kachan name is kinda funny, how are we supposed to call him now? All Might DynaMight?
i like how Iida already called him that, and that he couldn't talk back haha

damn it Endeavor always has this problems with his sons, where he goes static for ages

winddevil1Dec 17, 2022 3:14 PM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 17, 2022 4:00 PM
Feb 2019
episode goes hard once again. so much action, cant wait to see Mid's new quirks
Dec 17, 2022 5:28 PM

Jan 2019
0451 said:
Bakugo's new hero name is revealed... and it's just as ridiculous as his old names if not more. At least Dynamight is kinda cool. Cooler than Deku at least.

Lemillion is finally back!
I actually think his actual hero name is Dynamight, but he was poking fun at his old names I think.
"In the End, Only Kindness Matters" -Jewel
Dec 17, 2022 5:30 PM

Sep 2020
Decent episode. Found it strange for there to be a recap but I guess we are on ep 12 after all. Lemillion's return brought a smile to my face considering how long he was out of the game. Can't believe what Bakugo's new hero name is and what the heck was that Froppy attack from Midoriya, pure content. At last, the Giant finally fell, took long enough for the anesthetic to take an effect.
Dec 17, 2022 6:01 PM

Sep 2011
I liked Bakugo's hero name, Best Jeanist being cool and the return of Fallout Boy but this arc is dragging.

Also just saying but uh, we have a pro hero named Snipe who is a pro with guns. Maybe he could ya know, just snipe Dabi and Shigaraki and end this.
Dec 17, 2022 6:24 PM

Jul 2016
I haven't felt this hype while watching MHA since probably Season 2. It's insane.

And hell yeah! Mirio is back! Let's fucking goooo!

Bakugou's hero name is awful, btw. Poor Midnight would die of cringe if she isn't already.
Dec 17, 2022 6:28 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode. The animation sucks overall in this season. I wish it was done with more care to details.

Plus Dabi's VA was insanely good, give him an award already.
I am sleepy
Dec 17, 2022 7:17 PM
Nov 2019
Very good episode despite having arguably the arc's worst moment. The animation for Mirio's scenes were great.
Dec 17, 2022 7:46 PM
Jun 2021
what an episode holy shit
Dec 17, 2022 8:16 PM
Nov 2021
was not expecting lemillion
Dec 17, 2022 9:06 PM
Jul 2022
LEMILION HIS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
Dec 17, 2022 9:33 PM

Mar 2019
Good Episode....

But sometimes those "Funny" moments... just destroy the mood and the episode....

Plus many seconds/minutes with idle "animations" literally...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 17, 2022 10:56 PM
Jan 2022
Dubbing Dabi's character gives me goosebumps hearing it.... Even though it's impossible I wish Dabi well...
Dec 18, 2022 12:03 AM

Sep 2017
Was about time to finally kick some villains' ass
خ
Dec 18, 2022 12:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The action was a unstopping!!! kekeke
Dec 18, 2022 12:14 AM
Oct 2022
I think the showh used the comeback of Best Jeanist perfectly as a "Thread of Hope".The way he tied Gigantimachia down and created a strong sense of security for the heroes was amazing.Also,Seeing Bakugo utilise his quirk in different ways shows how much more open-minded he has become.The return of Lemillion and his optimistic attitude was used as comic relief to highlight how dire their situation is.Dabi's sadistic attitude and twisted mindset create a near perfect villian with purpose and genuine intent.Overall,A great episode were emotions play a prominent part.
Dec 18, 2022 12:51 AM
Jul 2016
Very solid episode and i'm so glad to see Mirio back
Dec 18, 2022 2:10 AM
Jun 2020
That was cool. I liked the fight and the fact that Mirio joined the fight, but it annoys me that the plot does not move forward at all
Dec 18, 2022 3:36 AM
Sep 2022
Every episode keeps on getting better and better ngl, this season is almost a 10 for me
Dec 18, 2022 3:40 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
As long as you're fully onboard the hype train, I really think MHA is best when binge-watched, rather than watching it weekly while airing. Been freaking loving it so far, but watching it one episode a week feels like a bullet train making long periodic stops at each station. It's just when the hype train is moving this fast, it feels better to just power on full steam ahead; all gas, no brakes.

Anyway, just noticed that Best Jeanist has his hero name initials... "B.J."... right there on his belt... in optimal position.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 18, 2022 4:29 AM
Sep 2015
POOOWWWEEEEEEERRRRRRR
Dec 18, 2022 5:28 AM
Sep 2022
MIRO is back Bitchessss!!!!!😭and he's fight was so good!!!!
Dec 18, 2022 6:41 AM

Feb 2021
This episode was a bit underwhelming. Even in the manga I didn't really like this part.

Mirio suddenly has super strength now? How are his punches even affecting the Nomus when it took the top heroes everything they had to even compete with them?

Other than that the rest seemed pretty fine.

Mr Compress's time to shine in the next episode.

I guess they will only air 14 or 15 episodes for now. There are 25 eps in total though

Dec 18, 2022 11:15 AM
Jul 2022
I liked this episode
Dec 18, 2022 11:17 AM

Dec 2012
SASUGA GREAT EXPLOSION GOD DYNAMIGHT!

Dec 18, 2022 1:11 PM
Aug 2021
DeonX said:
This episode was a bit underwhelming. Even in the manga I didn't really like this part.

Mirio suddenly has super strength now? How are his punches even affecting the Nomus when it took the top heroes everything they had to even compete with them?

Other than that the rest seemed pretty fine.

Mr Compress's time to shine in the next episode.

I guess they will only air 14 or 15 episodes for now. There are 25 eps in total though

I mean he can really do damage if you watch the previous episodes, and he is already ranked higher than most heroes, right? Or did you forget that?
Dec 18, 2022 3:44 PM

Oct 2022
Dabi's annoying and doesn't make any sense, he tried to do something big with his reveal but tbh it didn't work for me. I kind of always thought he was Shouto's brother somehow, he's just sad. It was good to see mirio again, he looked like he was doing some good damage but nope heeeeeeeelllp
Dec 18, 2022 6:53 PM

Jul 2013
Not that it would matter any more, but I still wonder how Hawks and Best Jeanist were able to trick Dabi.

Anyways. This whole episode was just one big endurance battle. In the main roles of course Best Jeanist and Gigantomachia. It's shocking how much power Gigantomachia still has left, after all what the heroes previously did to stop him. When the Nomu's came for help and one of them was in reach to Best Jeanist, I honestly had no clue who possibly could have come for rescue. I can hardly express how happy and relieved I am to see Mirio again. This scene was even more hype as his first introduction. POWER!

Glad to hear that Eri made such an enormous progress over the last couple months. With her getting more and more control over her power, everything should be possible.

Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight is so typical for Bakugou as a hero name. In that regard you simply can't take him serious :D

Dabi definitely lost his mind. He obviously never seemed normal, but since the disclosure of his identity, it went up to a whole other level. Midoriya always finds the right words for a given situation. This made Endeavor snap out of his state of shock and landing a big hit on Gigantomachia who broke free. Last but not least the anesthetics showed their effect, knocking Gigantomachia finally out.

Looks like Mr. Compress will have the stage in the next episode.

Dec 18, 2022 8:07 PM
Mar 2015
Lemillion arrived to help Best fight Machia and a lot of others joined in
Dec 19, 2022 12:06 AM
Nov 2016
It was a pretty good episode but some things simply didn't make any sense and I didn't like it:

1 - Bakugo's ass-pull powerup (This shit was cringe)
2 - Mirio's super strength (How the fuck did Mirio suddenly become Superman and started punching bigger things with super strength to send them flying? I like Mirio, he's one of my favorite characters but this shit didn't make sense, plus he was moving in mid-air with super speed, yeah, this shit simply didn't make sense)

Other than that, this episode was pretty good, and Dabi is one crazy mofo, the episode started losing quality and the still shots started happening in the middle of it but that's ok, the episode was good anyway, and lastly, Eri is too damn cute, you mofos better protect that smile.
Dec 19, 2022 2:18 AM

May 2015
My boi Lemillion is back !
Dec 19, 2022 5:39 AM
Jul 2017
lemillion intro should have been much more hype, but it was muted. That was boring. It could have been an epic intro

All the fighting scenes looked poorly animated. I don't understand why best jeanist didn't just strangle everyone. All gloves are off. There shouldn't be any more "arrest them" mentality.
Dec 19, 2022 3:29 PM

Jul 2014
better than previous episodes, Mirio is finally back, kinda sucks that they didn't play a "heroic" theme for him coming to rescue the day, as usual, bones hates him and wants to give the spotlight to deku

silent_lurker said:
lemillion intro should have been much more hype, but it was muted. That was boring. It could have been an epic intro

All the fighting scenes looked poorly animated. I don't understand why best jeanist didn't just strangle everyone. All gloves are off. There shouldn't be any more "arrest them" mentality.

It's because bones hates him, his episode spotlight vs overhaul was also the worst done in the series to that point and that was just to save budget for shitty deku fight, at this point deku has so many plot armor abilities/garbage that it's legit not interesting to see him fight anymore.
Dec 19, 2022 3:51 PM

Aug 2017
I really didn't think Mirio would be back so soon but I have to be honest I jumped off my chair. Even if short lived, the moment was really good
Dec 19, 2022 4:39 PM

Mar 2010
When did Bakugo become cringy with that long ass title/name.. Damn where is toga at ffs. I'm rooting for the villans. ofc the hero's will win but i can dream too right?

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 19, 2022 9:07 PM

Sep 2014
Finally caught up with the series as I got a little behind at the end of last season and this season has just been nuts. It feels very similar to the Overhaul season, heroes and students working together to take down a threat, but on a whole new level with some wild story stuff going on. This might be the most exciting season I've seen them do in a real long time for sure and really brought me back into things as I the last couple weren't really doing a lot for me. Nothing unwatchable and there were okay moments strewn about, but seeing how long it took me to get back in with this season showed that I wasn't really needing to keep actively watching.
Dec 20, 2022 6:35 AM

Jan 2016
EckhartPilgrim said:
Deus ex machina everywhere. No stake, no real danger while it's supposed to be an all-out war. Everything falls in place conveniently like a scripted program so that at the end the situation will be almost the same it was before for the heroes, with no real loss (the no name Shigaraki killed don't count, nobody cares about them).

I have no hope for this anymore. Well, maybe next week episode will change my mind (I'm weak).

I feel the same way watching this series. And more people revived/came back than people who died lol.
Dec 20, 2022 8:26 AM
Apr 2022
I didnt wait the ep306 in manga to how they can adapt to anime
Dec 20, 2022 10:35 AM

Oct 2018
Lemillion is so fucking strong.

Action has improved as well, the opening scene with Best Jeanist is nice.
Dec 20, 2022 8:51 PM

Nov 2012
power-scaling all over the place again ofc, how the hell can Lemillion stop 4 of those nomus in their tracks if each one is as powerful as the one that gave Endeavor and Hawks such a hard time. Just whenever they're talking about how powerful someone/something is it never seems to make sense.

I am still enjoying the season but defo the season I've been the most fed up with MHA's antics in lol. It makes me feel like it needs to wrap up soon, but idunno realistically how soon it can, now they've introduced Deku getting the past wielders quirks I'd assume he'd have to master all those before ending the series can enter the discussion. I just hope it can end on a high before absolutely everyone gets sick of it.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 20, 2022 8:53 PM
Oct 2020
Esta temporada está siendo de infarto, no puedo más, este ánmie es el mejor shounen que he visto en mucho tiempo y no cae en el simple cliché típico que nadie muere.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

296 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

144 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

266 by arknio »»
May 22, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

223 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 21, 12:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

173 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 21, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.