Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 28, 2022 9:23 AM

Jan 2021
Yor’s bro was going through it man he wasn’t having it
May 28, 2022 9:24 AM
Mar 2022
The Cliffhanger bruhhh
May 28, 2022 9:26 AM

Jun 2015
Yuri is finally in scene! Now, let's see that kiss between Loid and Yor and
May 28, 2022 9:32 AM

Sep 2017
Lol of course Yuri is working for the group that is actively opposing Loid. Everyone's got a secret identity here. So much potential for shenanigans. I wonder how Anya will react when she gets to read Yuri mind and is able to figure out that he's the on the "bad guys" side.
May 28, 2022 9:33 AM
Dec 2019
Yuri is a bit too obsessed with his sister but that's what makes it funny.
May 28, 2022 9:35 AM

Jul 2015
A Pretty Anya-less Episode but Enjoyable Nonetheless..

I freaking love Yuri! his character is goofy but serious.. Briars really can't hold their liquor well huh..

Like every episode.. Today EP was filled with Cute Yor moments..
May 28, 2022 9:36 AM

Nov 2013
Wow, didn't expect this cliffhanger! Threw me off guard completely.
May 28, 2022 9:37 AM

Nov 2020
September said:
I know I'm in the minority here but as someone who's awfully tired of the siscon trope, this episode was outright bad and I hope the rest of the series doesn't go this way. I don't read the manga, so I don't know what happens but, again, all I can do is hope that this Yuri guy mans the fuck up and lets his sister be her own person. Yikes.

The siscon trope is tiresome, but just like how they handled the tsundere archetype with Damien, I'm fine with it here. It's not too overbearing and there's good reasoning for it. I'll take it over the likes of Gauche from Black Clover, who was an insufferable creepy dickhead for the longest time.
Are ya winning, diners?
May 28, 2022 9:42 AM

Dec 2021
ShadowkillZ_ said:
Pythagoras theorem, fractions, what's next? Calculus? What the hell, they sure are a prestigious school but to teach these topics to 1st graders... Most would probably just piss their pants and call for their mommy. Anya isn't stupid, but damn the school's curriculum is insane.

i was quite surprised looking at that too. they were taught that pythagoras stuff at their first ever math lesson! i mean i couldn't quite grasp this at the age of 13 and they're teaching that to first graders
May 28, 2022 9:43 AM

Dec 2021
September said:
I know I'm in the minority here but as someone who's awfully tired of the siscon trope, this episode was outright bad and I hope the rest of the series doesn't go this way. I don't read the manga, so I don't know what happens but, again, all I can do is hope that this Yuri guy mans the fuck up and lets his sister be her own person. Yikes.

was i the only one who saw abusive overprotection instead of the sister complex here?
May 28, 2022 9:44 AM

Jan 2019
Yuri is way too obsessed with his sister. But he's neither evil or villainous, I guess. It's just that he was raised with her.
May 28, 2022 9:44 AM

Dec 2021
well, Yor's brother is looking forward to catch Twilight unaware this spy is actually his brother-in-law
things are getting interesting again!
May 28, 2022 9:45 AM

May 2011
kaede666 said:
September said:

was i the only one who saw abusive overprotection instead of the sister complex here?

Nah there's absolutely that, too. A mix of both, in my opinion. Which is still really bad.
if you told me we were dreaming, i would pinch you to prove we're awake.

May 28, 2022 9:49 AM

Jul 2020
I CAN'T
I JUST CAN'T
I WISH THE EPISODE DIDN'T END THERE!! I ABSOLUTELY FORGOT TO KEEP A TRACK OF TIME!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR A WEEK NOW TT

FEELINGS THAT TRANSCEND TIME
AND A RESOLVE THAT CROSSES WORLDLINES
THERE IS NO BOND STRONGER THAN THAT...
May 28, 2022 9:50 AM
Dec 2021
I expected yor's brother to be someone like that.
May 28, 2022 9:50 AM

Apr 2018
Yor's brother, Yuri finally got introduced and he is one of the best characters in the serie sadly, he doesn't appear a LOT. You could see Loid getting a bit jealous over Yor/Yuri's relationship but they're just siblings. The drunk scene was just the best part.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 28, 2022 9:52 AM

Mar 2010
lmao at Yor returning home covered in blood just to get her little brother a book.
hilarious episode and Anya wasn't even involved , looks like well get some funny romance next week
May 28, 2022 9:54 AM

Jul 2021
ShadowkillZ_ said:
Pythagoras theorem, fractions, what's next? Calculus? What the hell, they sure are a prestigious school but to teach these topics to 1st graders... Most would probably just piss their pants and call for their mommy. Anya isn't stupid, but damn the school's curriculum is insane.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking about too, I mean I learned about Pythagoras theorem when I was like 6th-grade but as moving to 9th till so forth grade, there are like two divisions of math in my school: the standard and the extended (or higher level) and people who chose the extended would get a gist of most advanced topics and will get introduced pre-calculus by then so it's definitely strange if they introduced pre or not pre calculus in Anya's school to get a gist with these topics way earlier lmao.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

May 28, 2022 9:55 AM

Dec 2013
Cliffhanger of the century, only complaint I have about the episode was the lack of Anya but I'll allow it.
May 28, 2022 9:58 AM
Oct 2016
The anime finally introduced the infamous Yuri! An officer in the secret police and basically the mortal enemy of Twilight aka Loid. A stroke of cosmic luck having Loid be the one whom married Yuri sister and the one he's hunting at the same time. We get a lot of Yuri this episode since its his big introduction, seeing him interrogate an political criminal whom was selling financial papers to the other side. Yuri is a brutal guy at his job, much like his sister he has a killer mode that can be switched to in a moments notice. The secret police are no joke, constantly trying to thwart the plans of Loid group and the spies. Yuri and Yor are super alike, we see that throughout the episode down to how they both can't handle alcohol. Yuri coming over to visit is hilarious every step of the way. Trying to get Loid to fumble somehow or mess up to show he's not worthy of Yor. Yuri not believing they're actually in love and demanding a show of affection. Putting them on the spot is a hardline call.
May 28, 2022 9:59 AM

May 2022
Great episode so entertaining and fun. Loved the flashback and ending they really know how to make each scene so great.
May 28, 2022 9:59 AM

Oct 2021
okay, Yuri is a dedicated siscon i get it but what was that cliffhanger!! damn let them kiss already.
May 28, 2022 10:04 AM
Feb 2022
I Liked When Anya Too Confident About Even though Answer Was But When She Stood Up For Answer I Was Like: Twilight Finaly In The Way Achieving His Goal But The Teacher Proved it Wrong..🤣🤣
May 28, 2022 10:07 AM
May 2019
I'm loving this series but this episode was bad because I hate siscon characters so much, hope he will have less screen time
May 28, 2022 10:07 AM
Feb 2021
im cheering for Anya but i dont think there's much hope lol. hopefully he will motivate her to study using the cartoons to make her interested! also the kiss scene. i wonder how Yor is gonna react. looking forward the next ep for sure
May 28, 2022 10:08 AM
Jun 2021
JuveOnechan said:
kataneer said:
Child assassin that kills people to buy a book for her brother?
Hilarious theme for a comedy, thanks

Mediocre episode for me overall. Previous 3 were much funnier

halah julid kontol

bruh are you italian or indonesian
May 28, 2022 10:24 AM

Sep 2020
Sayali567 said:
I'm loving this series but this episode was bad because I hate siscon characters so much, hope he will have less screen time
I think Yuri just care for his sister. Yor being his only family he is kinda overprotective. Moreover Yuri wanted Yor to start dating and get married he isn't like your typical siscon character.
May 28, 2022 10:28 AM

May 2015
That cliffhanger was bad :(
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 28, 2022 10:28 AM
May 2022
My goodness I really enjoyed this episode
May 28, 2022 10:29 AM

Jul 2017
Another fun episode focusing less on Anya this time around barring the beginning and more on Loid and Yor's awkward meeting with Yor's brother, Yuri. Lies are everywhere between everyone in that household when it comes to their real identities and that kind of dynamic continues to work well in this kind of series.
May 28, 2022 10:29 AM
Feb 2022
NagIsa_09 said:
Her brother yuri comes to visit and of course he has a sister comex and doesn't drink much alcohol.
What a cliffhanger yor and loid are really kissing haha.
Next episode hype

that's not going to happen [/spoiler]
mouldydragoonMay 30, 2022 11:21 PM
May 28, 2022 10:34 AM
Oct 2021
mouldydragoon said:
NagIsa_09 said:
Her brother yuri comes to visit and of course he has a sister comex and doesn't drink much alcohol.
What a cliffhanger yor and loid are really kissing haha.
Next episode hype

that's not going to happen [spoiler]

Why those who read the manga always feel obliged to spoil ?
May 28, 2022 10:34 AM

Jun 2021
LOL the way that yor had just casually walked around covered in blood
May 28, 2022 10:38 AM

May 2021
Great episode! It would seem that Yuri-Yor's little brother-actually works for an organisation that hunts spies....
He visits his sister to congratulate them on their marriage.
He really is protective of her xD.
Both Loid and Yuri try to investigate each other and there really is a lot of fakery going on lol. Yor's excuse for not telling her brother they weren't married was she forgot...
and her brother accepted it! Loid was questioned a lot by Yuri xD.
And Loid did some digging so knows where Yuri actually works...
Yori asks them both to kiss to prove their love...

'LOIDY!'

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 28, 2022 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Since last week, why the quality is downgrade each ep ?? I hope next week will be better
May 28, 2022 10:40 AM

Apr 2021
Yuri, he's really someone else when he gets drunk. I really liked the way Loid found out that he was part of the secret police. And that was a pretty good cliffhanger!!! Can't wait to watch next week's episode!!!
May 28, 2022 10:43 AM

Feb 2018
I haven't read the manga, but I bet Yuri passes out before they have to kiss.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
May 28, 2022 10:49 AM
Jan 2021
Yuri planed to get Loid drunk but gets drunk instead lol. that episode ended way too quickly, lucky ive read the manga so my brain can rest.

cant wait for next episode.
May 28, 2022 10:51 AM

Dec 2018
This episode aren't great like the previous one, maybe because it's lack of Anya.

Yuri's good at investigation stuff, but he still doesn't know what his older sister actually did with those blood on her body.... And it's actually surprised me that she already killing people on a very young age.

Guess Franky are far professional when gaining an information than Yuri is...

May 28, 2022 10:52 AM

Mar 2021
that was freaking hilarious!! it's been a while since i read the manga and yuri is so much funnier than i remembered him to be. definitely my favorite episode so far!
May 28, 2022 10:53 AM

Mar 2016
Ahhh yes, the introduction of Yuri Briar. Kensho Ono has played his role really well so far even if it's only this early. The range of expressions and mood shifts is something that I found Ono to really excel in despite his lack of voice range compared to some other notable voice actors. He really settles into character so naturally that it's literally second nature for him.

As for the episode, it was really good. Layers of deception and lies continue to be the recurring main theme among everyone in the series in a very befitting and well executed manner.

As for Yuri himself, I don't have a problem with him and his sister complex. He simply loves her so much because she was the only remaining family member he had left as a child, looking up to her as a role model of sorts as she works her "part time job" to support him and herself. That's why he strived to work hard to support Yor himself as well, hence his job at the Secret Society Police. Even if his reactions and suspicions toward Loid are over the top, I find it more funny than annoying, personally, though comedy IS subjective, after all.
May 28, 2022 10:55 AM

Aug 2021
This episode was fun. Meeting Yor's brother was cool, I heard bad things about him from manga readers but he seems like a fine character imo from what we saw. The cliff hanger was really well done too.
May 28, 2022 10:55 AM
Aug 2021
"I guess neither Briar holds their liquor well."
May 28, 2022 11:01 AM
Apr 2022
Yuri and Yor definitely come from the same family tree, both ditzes. Lol. But cute ditzes.

I wish preview didn’t spoil the not-kiss next week :/ But it’ll still be funny to watch
May 28, 2022 11:02 AM
Feb 2022
loid is so cool in this episode but it's a hot mess that he's in right now lol. regardless, he has the high ground over Yuri because he knows who he is but not vice versa. really looking forward to the next episode
May 28, 2022 11:07 AM

Jan 2022
This episode was better than last week's. I did not expect that Yuri plot twist, I figured he was going to be a normal guy but I was so wrong. I don't know why Yuri is obsessed with his sister but ok I guess. The cliffhanger was suspenseful, I can't wait to see how the kiss goes considering Yor's bad reaction lmaooo
This never updates so that's cool
May 28, 2022 11:08 AM
Feb 2022
Yuri is literally obsessed with his sister but i mean who wouldn't it's yor we're talking about
you gotta take this chance to kiss her loid😆
May 28, 2022 11:09 AM
Sep 2021
Noo too fast I didn't feel the time passing I guess it's that good, but can anyone who reads the manga just tell me if Yor and Loid are gonna actually get together or love each other any time soon or is it just gonna keep being just on paper?
May 28, 2022 11:12 AM

Dec 2016
What's up with the cliffhanger at the end?? D8 Just let them kiss already!

Yuri have deadly eyes just like his sister Yor, and they're also bad at drinking wine. I am curious to know what more the brothers have in common >v>

Great episode as always! So resuming and conclusion, everyone hides a secret. I can't imagine when will be the time Twilight's secret will be revealed. Even Yor or little Anya... But one thing I know, is that it will be a bad sign and I have the feeling Yuri will torture Loid for it (maybe worse than Yor's boss?). Not good...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

491 by colino09 »»
May 18, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2022

442 by AlxiBoua »»
May 5, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

321 by Suwawako_ »»
May 3, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.