Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sabikui Bisco (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 28, 2022 6:01 PM

Jan 2021
So Bisco's immortal now or something, I had a feeling they were going to bring him back. Honestly I think the story would have been better if he'd stay dead and Milo would take on the Mushroom Keeper role. Got give some credit where credit's due, the world feels very creative. Mushrooms/Rust are some nice twists on post-apocalyptic worlds. Milo and Bisco's dynamic was fun to follow. Even the side characters were fun. Unfortunately the writing was pretty standard for this show and it really shows in the last 5 episodes. Not fully disappointed in the ending, I was expecting Bisco to still be alive because his death felt rushed. It was more of a meh ending, but at least it wrapped everything up. A 6/10 show.
Mar 28, 2022 6:13 PM

Sep 2018
What a disappointment this turned out to be. Intriguing first few initial episodes which introduced the wacky setting, but ultimately went to shit thanks to the shitting writing. 5/10.

And lmao at that forced kiss, just had to have to it in there lol... Also some of the shittiest, cheap, shounen ai undertones I've ever seen in an anime. Pathetic little trick to pull more people in.
Mar 28, 2022 6:28 PM
Dec 2021
Am I the only one heavily disappointed with this episode? I loved this show from the very beginning. But Pawoo and Bisco together ruined it all for me. Milo and Bisco’s relationship was built up so beautifully to Milo confessing his love, which made me positive they would have been together if he didn’t die. I’m not happy at all with how Milo handed him off to Pawoo. Pretty disappointed overall.
Mar 28, 2022 6:36 PM
Jan 2021
dylpickles said:
could anyone explain how Kurokawa turned into Tetsujin and how Bisco turned into the rust eater God? I did enjoy this series, either an 8 or a 7 for me

So... where do I start... (this is a theory by the way)

Ok, first there entered a bit of Spirit logic at the end (think shows with the tag "supernatural" that deal with spirits and death).
The two things that it takes from this field is the common trope (characters that don't want to die don't... fully)
The second thing, which is less common is soul "possession". This is likely the cause of Milo's insane actions and him gaining tendencies from Bisco.
Timeline for Biscos Soul:
Milo shoots Bisco but Bisco's soul enters Milo. Milo does some stuff and finally ends back on the Tetsujin which contains Bisco's body. Soul can now live again in Bisco's body as it is now livable(will be explained later).

Ok, now the Science part:
Bisco gets drenched in blood of the beast that houses the Rust Eater. Rust Eater likes his body cause it can grow in activated form from it. But it is not activated yet as the spores are not the mushrooms themselves so, it takes time for them to grow.
So, Bisco's body sits in rust until the Rust eater starts to activate. Rust Eater appears to have regenerative properties of some manner that could exist in a couple types: Regenerative and for lack of a better word, "sticky". Regenerative is pretty self explanatory so I will explain the "sticky" possibility. "Sticky" works by the idea that in a rust soup, rust eater will attempt to reconnect former tissues in the body. Rust Eater likes Bisco because it can grow in an activated state on Bisco. This leads to the rust eater reconnecting Bisco's body with a sort-of mushroom tissue in-between.
Rust Eater excels at healing humans as well as eating rust. As the show explains, all mushrooms eat rust but only Rust Eater can be used to cure someone infected by the rust. Given the "sticky" theory, this would likely be explained by the idea that people get cured from rust with no internal tissue damage.

K...
so back to what I was talking about before: Bisco's body sits in rust until the Rust eater starts to activate inside the Tetsujin. It is possible that Bisco's entire arm is made from a sort of hybrid of mushroom and regenerated cells of some sort.
Anyway Milo arrives on-top of the Tetsujin with Bisco's soul which then enters in bisco's body. Conversely, if you want to exclude any "spirit logic" in the world then you can just assume it is just good timing that Bisco revived and that Milo just had a mental breakdown.

OK... that's Bisco. Time for Kurokawa. We can again go the science route or the spirit and science route. Though including spirit logic explains things better. Kurokawa either doesn't actually die and manages to merge with the Tetsujin in an attempt to stay alive. This appears to work and the Tetsujin, which is likely running on some Rust consciousness tech that keeps Kurokawa as something inside the Tetsujin. Saddly, it is hard to find specifics whithout more info on how the Tetsujin works(or was built) or finding out if the Rust is really Rust, a biological creature or a combo of the two.

Again this is a theory that is based on the anime only. You might be able to find or formulate a better one by reading the manga or asking someone who is reading the manga. Hopefully this helps a bit.
Mar 28, 2022 7:00 PM

May 2020
At first glance, this show was had potential but ngl this shit was ass. after like the first two episodes at watched this in 4x speed.
Mar 28, 2022 7:08 PM
Jan 2022
Insane beings just spammed here and there without any explanation, lack of sense of danger despite this is an apocalyptical-based anime, bad animation, boring storyline, characters are bland, the characters have no clear purpose, rushed ending. One of my least favorited anime this season. Still give this anime chance to improve (cause some animes only became good after 15+ episodes), for now this is Takt Op Destiny 2.0, 5/10.
Ardi8Mar 28, 2022 7:13 PM
Mar 28, 2022 7:38 PM
Feb 2019
merlin2v said:
dylpickles said:
could anyone explain how Kurokawa turned into Tetsujin and how Bisco turned into the rust eater God? I did enjoy this series, either an 8 or a 7 for me

So... where do I start... (this is a theory by the way)

Ok, first there entered a bit of Spirit logic at the end (think shows with the tag "supernatural" that deal with spirits and death).
The two things that it takes from this field is the common trope (characters that don't want to die don't... fully)
The second thing, which is less common is soul "possession". This is likely the cause of Milo's insane actions and him gaining tendencies from Bisco.
Timeline for Biscos Soul:
Milo shoots Bisco but Bisco's soul enters Milo. Milo does some stuff and finally ends back on the Tetsujin which contains Bisco's body. Soul can now live again in Bisco's body as it is now livable(will be explained later).

Ok, now the Science part:
Bisco gets drenched in blood of the beast that houses the Rust Eater. Rust Eater likes his body cause it can grow in activated form from it. But it is not activated yet as the spores are not the mushrooms themselves so, it takes time for them to grow.
So, Bisco's body sits in rust until the Rust eater starts to activate. Rust Eater appears to have regenerative properties of some manner that could exist in a couple types: Regenerative and for lack of a better word, "sticky". Regenerative is pretty self explanatory so I will explain the "sticky" possibility. "Sticky" works by the idea that in a rust soup, rust eater will attempt to reconnect former tissues in the body. Rust Eater likes Bisco because it can grow in an activated state on Bisco. This leads to the rust eater reconnecting Bisco's body with a sort-of mushroom tissue in-between.
Rust Eater excels at healing humans as well as eating rust. As the show explains, all mushrooms eat rust but only Rust Eater can be used to cure someone infected by the rust. Given the "sticky" theory, this would likely be explained by the idea that people get cured from rust with no internal tissue damage.

K...
so back to what I was talking about before: Bisco's body sits in rust until the Rust eater starts to activate inside the Tetsujin. It is possible that Bisco's entire arm is made from a sort of hybrid of mushroom and regenerated cells of some sort.
Anyway Milo arrives on-top of the Tetsujin with Bisco's soul which then enters in bisco's body. Conversely, if you want to exclude any "spirit logic" in the world then you can just assume it is just good timing that Bisco revived and that Milo just had a mental breakdown.

OK... that's Bisco. Time for Kurokawa. We can again go the science route or the spirit and science route. Though including spirit logic explains things better. Kurokawa either doesn't actually die and manages to merge with the Tetsujin in an attempt to stay alive. This appears to work and the Tetsujin, which is likely running on some Rust consciousness tech that keeps Kurokawa as something inside the Tetsujin. Saddly, it is hard to find specifics whithout more info on how the Tetsujin works(or was built) or finding out if the Rust is really Rust, a biological creature or a combo of the two.

Again this is a theory that is based on the anime only. You might be able to find or formulate a better one by reading the manga or asking someone who is reading the manga. Hopefully this helps a bit.

ahhh I see the logic that the show works on. I definitely appreciate you taking the time to explain it all and answer my questions ..
I’m not the biggest fan on the logic and lack of clear answers/explanations as far as Tetsujin goes but it definitely didn’t ruin the series or my enjoyment at all .
Mar 28, 2022 7:45 PM
Oct 2021
god bless the guy rolling a blunt for every episode in the crunchyroll comments, made this final episode much sadder for me with his final roll
Mar 28, 2022 9:26 PM

Jun 2021
"I sucked the tongue of a living god"
Guess we found out who'll eat the Rust Eater.
Mar 28, 2022 9:48 PM

Mar 2016
I never thought aiming an arrow together would be that much more romantic than an actual kiss. Interesting. Maybe it's because of relationships like Bisco and Milo that I find actual romance consisting of only blushing and kissing and stuttering to be very empty.

I thought Bisco shot an arrow through Kurokawa's Kurokawa junior! haha. Seems it was just his abdomen. I am so embarrassed I thought it at all.

In MuseAsia's subtitles, Pawoo kept talking about her "rod", and I kept misinterpreting it. lol

On top of the mushrooms, Milo really wanted to feel Biso's chest, huh? lol.

Japan has mastered the art of making things gay without actually making it gay. lol
When Milo and Bisco were alone, Pawoo let them have privacy as if some confession was about to take place.
Then, there's Milo teasing Bisco for not praising him enough.
And, there's the end where Bisco and Milo are the ones who are together. (Even that photo that was taken resembled something I see couples taking.)

Ah, the end: it was funny how Milo is also a villain now. haha Hitokui-Panda of all things!!

Bisco's arrow created a forest of mushrooms. Was that a reference to kinoko-mori that they had been talking about in earlier episodes? I can't remember what that word was referring to anymore. lol

Some anime characters are part ghoul, some are part demon, some are part android, and Bisco is part mushroom!

This anime was tied quite well, I think. Just leaving enough mystery to keep us thinking about the story. I am very satisfied by the ending, and I would be okay if they stopped here. (Even if the source material goes on much longer.)
Mar 28, 2022 9:48 PM

Aug 2021
Bisco levelled up and became truly Sabikui Bisco. The defeat of Kurosawa was expected but very very satisfying to watch. What I didn't expect was how crazy op Biscos mushroom shooting arrows would get. He cleared Pawoos skin in one go! Also, I will forever ship BiscoXMilo
Mar 28, 2022 10:08 PM

Jul 2016
Of course 9/10

no explanations needed
Mar 28, 2022 10:21 PM

Nov 2018
I understand why so many people are disappointed with the ending, but it was pretty early on when I realized this was gonna be a "turn off your brain and enjoy the ride" kinda show, which I think it was pretty great at. Would watch more if they made it, but Pawoo would need to skip out on the mayorial duties and join them imo
Mar 28, 2022 10:22 PM

Dec 2020
most basic ending everrr lmao. im liking pawoo x bisco but that kiss might've been too fast, felt a lil too much for me. i still enioyed this tho, a hell lot too im so gonna miss this

bisco and milo chilling on the mushroom after they beat kurokawa was so cute. milo finally getting to cry Gah.

the ending with the gate keepers LOL how did this guy not find out😭😭 and the lil one framing a picture of them, so cute
Mar 28, 2022 10:39 PM
Mar 2014
Before I get in to what else I have to say. The Rust-Eater bears a striking resemblence to Armillaria tabescens, aka, ringless honey mushrooms.

Now with my science out of the way.

From reading people's posts, I don't feel like I watched the same show as the rest of you. It just happened to have the same character names of Bisco, Milo, Jabi, Pawoo, and so on.

This is by far one of the best anime that have seen. The studio did a great job for their 1st project. As far as "the death" part for Bisco, this is potentially from source material. I don't know though. I'm definitely interested in the light novel now.

This is mature anime not in the sense of Re:Zero or Redo of Healer, but along the lines of Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Black Lagoon. Probably too many people are use to stereotypical waifu hanging around the main character all the time. Or even eccentric animation to get "feelings" across like in Kimetsu no Yaiba.

This anime is a great post-apocolyptic western/cowboy feel that I have been missing out on for a long time. I give the show a 9.5 out of 10 because I never give any show higher than 9.5. However, I feel like that there was enough naysayers that I could not hold back from making a comment because I never make comments about a show publicly. If Sabikui Bisco doesn't get a continuation because of people here making comments, it will be sad day, even sadder if it endangers a studio with their 1st project. Anyway, I'll go see about the light novel since people are really hating on it and not giving it the credit that it deserves.
Mar 28, 2022 11:39 PM

May 2012
Meh boring anime. Story is poor

Honestly I liked Orient more than this anime
Mar 28, 2022 11:40 PM
Sep 2008
It was a good anime not memorable and it needed more Pawoo x Bisco but good enough to not drop the anime.
Mar 28, 2022 11:52 PM

Jan 2021
Started out good but progressively became generic and forced. Really didn't like how Bisco came back.

Pains me to say since this was my favourite anime this season. But a 5/10 is all I can give.
Mar 29, 2022 2:11 AM
Jul 2021
Despite what a lot of comments are saying, I loved it!
I hope there's a season 2
Mar 29, 2022 2:12 AM

Aug 2013
Pawoo got the real victory.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 29, 2022 2:46 AM

Aug 2020
"Because we're an invincible duo"

Damn that was a cool final episode. It was a shame this anime was overshadowed by certain other airing series because it was really nice.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Mar 29, 2022 3:20 AM

Jul 2016
surf78987898 said:
"I sucked the tongue of a living god"
Guess we found out who'll eat the Rust Eater.

I laughed at this so fucking loud.
Mar 29, 2022 4:44 AM
Mar 2021
I like Milo and Bisco dynamics but their relationship development is too fast and too unnatural. I don't think it should be the point of "aishiteru". I love you in Japanese and English is really different. Aishiteru is rarely used even among married couple because it express a really deep love, that's why people always use "suki" when dating.

I don't even need to mention Pawoo and Bisco, they don't talk much, I don't even consider them to have romance yet, just potential romance.

The world building is good and interesting though.

I am just wondering why they don't kill Kurokawa in episode 8? Like, Bisco said, "Run Kurokawa, as long as I still have one tooth or one nail left, I am always able to kill you." Then why you don't make sure to kill him before? Well, kill him once and make sure you do it properly will you, honestly. I have a lot of question and wondering throughout series to the point I don't care anymore.

The ending is normal and overall a bit disappointing but not so bad.
Alice0006Apr 3, 2022 5:58 AM
Mar 29, 2022 4:52 AM
Sep 2019
Am I the only one who didn't had enough of Pawoo x Bisco moments ?
Anyway, not so bad after all
Mar 29, 2022 5:18 AM

Oct 2016
That was a pretty cool ending, though the last few episodes with the Tetsujin definitely dragged a bit.

Best girl really French kissed a Mushroom God to cure herself of rust, fucking based.

I heard it just gets more what the fuck from here, so I hope to the Mushroom Gods that we get a second season. I feel like we've barely scratched the surface here, definitely lots of potential. 7.5/10
Mar 29, 2022 5:42 AM

Feb 2021
giagerardi said:
Am I the only one heavily disappointed with this episode? I loved this show from the very beginning. But Pawoo and Bisco together ruined it all for me. Milo and Bisco’s relationship was built up so beautifully to Milo confessing his love, which made me positive they would have been together if he didn’t die. I’m not happy at all with how Milo handed him off to Pawoo. Pretty disappointed overall.

Although I liked the episode I get how you feel. Pawoo x Bisco was really forced, whereas he and Milo have a more developed relationship and makes much more sense. I mean, come on, that scene towards the end right after the battle seems really romantic to me. I think that Milo truly loves Bisco (he said it himself after all) but thinks it’s “right” for Bisco to date a woman and specifically his sister since he wants her to be happy, I guess
Mar 29, 2022 6:56 AM

Jun 2016
yooo the final episode is badas and epic !!

honestly Paw is super hot and sexy
Mar 29, 2022 7:28 AM

May 2021
I will admit, its writing was poor but to the show's credit, it didn't lose the wacky charm that it had for me. The OSTs are still a banger. Liked the Bisco X Pawoo kiss and Jellyfish's "choo" reaction.

Mar 29, 2022 8:23 AM

Jan 2020
This wasn't a perfect series by any means, but I really liked the finale. It was very fun.
Mar 29, 2022 9:09 AM

May 2013
spacewannabe said:
i see a lot of bisco x pawoo shippers here but that was so disappointing to me? like i don't think i consume a lot of... gay media and i'm definitely not mad about other straight ships out there but this one was just.... eh.... how is milo gonna say he loves bisco and then he just hands him off to his sister like that? idk, light novel readers pls tell me they don't actually get married lmao

other than that, i did enjoy the anime overall even though the ending felt a bit rushed. maybe if they had at least a few more episodes it could have worked out better but it was a good time anyway uwu

You can love someone without being in love with them. Love your best friend like a brother mah dude. That's how I took it, but maybe Bisco is the one taking it behind the scenes who knows. MAYBE it's a 3 person pairing. Who knows.
Mar 29, 2022 10:55 AM

Dec 2016
This show in a nutshell:

It feels like the second half of the series was writen and produced by some junkie on a shroom frenzy.
Mar 29, 2022 12:44 PM
Sep 2010
turtleinshell said:
spacewannabe said:
i see a lot of bisco x pawoo shippers here but that was so disappointing to me? like i don't think i consume a lot of... gay media and i'm definitely not mad about other straight ships out there but this one was just.... eh.... how is milo gonna say he loves bisco and then he just hands him off to his sister like that? idk, light novel readers pls tell me they don't actually get married lmao

other than that, i did enjoy the anime overall even though the ending felt a bit rushed. maybe if they had at least a few more episodes it could have worked out better but it was a good time anyway uwu

You can love someone without being in love with them. Love your best friend like a brother mah dude. That's how I took it, but maybe Bisco is the one taking it behind the scenes who knows. MAYBE it's a 3 person pairing. Who knows.

No ofc, i tell my best friend i love her all the time but it's never quite like ILL BE WITH YOU WHENEVER YOU SMILE ya feel 😭
Mar 29, 2022 2:54 PM

Nov 2012
Good show overall, I didnt like all the "for the plot" stuff but I loved the characters, designs and OST.

My Candies:

Mar 29, 2022 5:05 PM

Jul 2016
I think it was a good ending, nothing amazing but it gives satisfaction. Also not a perfect show, the last few episodes were kinda hard to digest (predictable Bisco's return, Pawoo and Milo cutting the Tetsujin while tank and missiles did nothing). But in the ending we got a good resolution of the issue, Bisco and Pawoo's kiss, wholesome Bisco and Milo moments...

I enjoyed a lot the world building and the characters, I think it's very unique in their way. It'll be memorable for me because of the originality.

Random opinion: I really enjoy Pawoo x Bisco but Milo x Bisco were way too cute together. They looked more like a couple to me. But I enjoy both so I'm happy with the ending.
Mar 29, 2022 6:23 PM
Mar 2019
I mean it was decent. First half was good. Second half was eh. I’ll bump it to a 6/10 just because of Pawoo lol
Mar 29, 2022 8:08 PM
Aug 2021
i saw gay, I said gay! Milo and Bisco still have so much undeniable chemistry oh my lord. I loved this show a lot!!!
Mar 29, 2022 9:57 PM

Jul 2012
surprise of the season, i enjoyed this one a lot!

and best girl pawoo finally shared a kiss with bisco! i wish i could see more of them together, like him giving her "reward" aftewards hahaha
"I feel alive cause I'm a loser today and so I'll be tomorrow
I feel insane but that's my nature and I'll never change for your better
Behind the veil there is a lunatic with his out of tune emotions
Madness saved me from all of your average lies - average lies"
Mar 30, 2022 6:54 AM
Jan 2022
I actually really love this show. The concept of the world is interesting, the character designs are stunning.

Now I am a BL reader however don't take what I'm going to say to heart. But I would of preferred if Milo and Biscos relationship wasn't disturbed but a character who is shown like 4 times and demands Biscos attention. Pawoo was kind of a waste of screen time and her relationship with Bisco or even feelings towards him have 0 sense, she doesnt even know him other then a guy she has always hated because she is a military beef head, but she sees how he is with Milo and all of a sudden she in love with him 🤦‍♀️ wtf

Now back to the BL comment, I believe Bisco and Milo relationship is far deeper then love, it's almost spiritual, they both respect eachother and once they came into contact with eachother felt like where they both belong is by eachothers side. That kind of relationship I would prefer to see more of then a rando chick on a bike who seems to interupt alot if Bisco and Milos adventure to throw in "some love" I'm kind of tired of typical relationships in Anime and would prefer some hardcore friendship and devotion elements that makes a 2 characters bond unique and special.

the dynamic was disturbingly unnecessary for pawoo involvement for example

Bisco dies:
-Milo cries and says I love you
-Pawoo, didn't she'd a tear or even seemed to care and said, Let's burn him after he basically fell into rust lava
-Milo tells her that's now how he would want it (because HE KNOWS HIM UNLIKE HER)

Bisco Alive:
-Milo cries and hugs bisco and follows him into battle
-Pawoo looks kinda shocked and annoyed and then tells him if I do this I'm taking you as my reward
-Bisco yes blush because well she forced herself on him but even tho Milo is saying she would be a good wife he still not into it

...... I'm sorry but I feel no genuine love at all with BiscoxPawoo and yes I know what happens in the novel and it still doesn't make much sense it actually makes it seem more like pawoo just there to be included

I don't know, I want to learn more about the world of rust and what other parts of Japan survived the blast and Milo and bisco to continue their journey UNINTERRUPTED BY PAWOO

other then that. I enjoyed it 😂
Mar 30, 2022 6:57 AM
Jul 2020
Am i the only one who don't like the idea of Pawoo and Bisco together... ?
Mar 30, 2022 12:45 PM

Oct 2015
Was the episode saved because of Bisco coming back...not exactly.

Milo forced character developement wasn't even needed if Bisco was supposed to come back (Which was pretty obvious).

I really loved the series in the start but the last 4 episodes kinda ruined it for me.

7/10
Let there be light...
Mar 30, 2022 2:01 PM

Jul 2008
So many hate comments I wasn't expecting it to be that hated... ?
I fairly enjoyed it pretty much, just binged it this afternoon.

Just gonna say I STAND FOR MILO X BISCO.
Milo's such a meow meow with Bisco

Mar 30, 2022 3:42 PM

Jul 2010
It's a very heartwarming ending, but I expected more from this anime. It's the most 6-6.5/10 show if I've ever seen one. Good, but if there will be season 2, I won't watch it.
Mar 30, 2022 5:10 PM
Jul 2012
Something definitely went wrong here. Bisco coming back from the dead with a new, powerful form and them blowing away the bad guy should've been a heroic moment of awesome, but here, it just...wasn't.

I honestly felt lost during the fight, and wasn't always sure of what was going on, which was weird. For example, there was one moment where it looked like the heroes were aiming an arrow at the bad guy's exposed body after the mask broke off, and ... I guess it missed because nothing seemed to happen? There wasn't really a camera reaction shot to show the result. It was weird.

I was also confused by the sudden recognition and explanation of Bisco's godhood. The piecing together of the theory that Bisco being covered in saliva and then rust happened way too quickly. And maybe I'm forgetting something, but when did Pawoo learn how to recognize the Rust Eater's complete form?

I've seen several satisfying ending fights in anime, so something most definitely went wrong here.

And as an aside, I also agree that Bisco's "death" and Milo's confession of love happened way too soon. That should've happened in the final arc of a 24-episode series after we really got to know and care about these characters. Twelve episodes of this series just wasn't long enough for that type of scene. Given the short span of time, it might have been better if Bisco was in a coma or something and Milo had the initial realization that he had feelings for him.

For the most part, however, this was an enjoyable series, even if it did make a couple notable missteps.
Mar 31, 2022 2:28 AM
Jan 2021
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS SHOW SLAPPS!!!!! If you love apocalyptic action plots then trust me you'll love Sabikui Bisco!!!
Not only does it have a great plot buildup, but the backstory is amazing as well. Not to mention the soundtrack/ intros and outros

- BLOODY HELL IM LOST FOR WORDS!!! The sing along heavy metal intro , kinda reminded me of AOT's season four part 2 intro... - Both of these had me head banging to the heavens!!!!
The character designs slapped as well!! Would've been nice with somemore character backrounds n stuff, but over all this anime had me smiling all 12 episodes through, making me look forward to mondays everyweek waiting for them episodes to drop.

Nine out of ten, would watch again!! 💥🏹
31/03/2022
Mar 31, 2022 2:33 AM
Mar 2021
"It's okay! I just sucked the tongue of a living god!" Damn, I see you got a fine kiss there Bisco

Finally, a journey come to an end. I really enjoy watching this show every monday. The invincible duo, that's suits you two very well.
Pawoo look more charming when she doesn't cover the other half of her face <3
Definitely, One of the Hidden gem of this season. Looking forward for any possible season 2
Mar 31, 2022 6:20 AM
Jan 2014
Sabikui Bisco is one of those animes that aren't bad, but somehow I'm glad they are over and I won't be watching a 2nd season even though I have nothing bad to say about it.
Mar 31, 2022 11:06 AM

Feb 2020
Thought it was gone be like those underrated works like no gun life or radiant. But it ended up being kind of disappointing. Idea itself was interesting,characters were likable, character design were pretty good. But world building and lore were very poorly developed (lack of detailing made it look more like a anime original than a adaptation). Battle and power balance also messed up. I wonder if its actually a good adaptation (many thing felt a bit off tbh). Even in case of animation, it was kind of good, kind of unique (OP) but at the same time look of questionable scene (eg -there was one puddle scene where inspite of going into puddle their cloths never gets dirty or lot of time when character are mention to be heavily injured, there is no signs or weight to its portrayal untill last few episode...those blood line on the eyes looks like a joke).Bisco's revival didn't get a sufficient enough explanation either. Regardless I enjoyed it quite a bit, there were some really interesting ideas muddled up in the plot. Ending was still decent too, border crossing scene was good reflection of past to present growth. Overall quite average show.
AdampkMar 31, 2022 11:15 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Mar 31, 2022 11:05 PM

May 2020
Nothing revolutionary, but this was definitely a fun watch that kept me coming back each week. The characters were likeable, the action was cool and the world was bizarre and interesting. Sometimes they played it a little safe, but I was happy to have something to watch that was different from the usual glut of bog-standard action shows. It get's an 8/10 from me.
Apr 1, 2022 4:05 AM

Jul 2021
Good ending, not the best.

Still can't get over how Kurokawa and Bisco weren't dead. Kurokawa in the Tetsujin was predictable but that was utter load of crap and we were not given any explanation as to why Kurokawa became Tetsujin and why Bisco started giving off Rust eater.

Other than that, we got Pawoo and Bisco kiss, that was nice. Now Pawoo is fully cured of the rust too, we saw her rust-free face at the end there. There was a decent ending with Tirole too but I'm mad that there wasn't any romance between her and Milo as when she first made appearance I got this whole vibe that her purpose was being Milo's potential love interest.

Actagawa and Jabi are safe too. There is now cure for rust for the whole Japan. Happy ending.

Maybe this is the end of this and we won't get a season 2. Though I don't really care about season 2 as this became bad near the end, the last 2 episodes were average.

4/5 episode and overall 7/10 just because of the first 9-10 episodes being good.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 1, 2022 8:58 AM

Dec 2008
a good ending at least.

At first I had hopes that this would be an amazing shounen anime, the setting was really interesting and most of the episodes were entertaining and showed a cool could be fantasy future story. I also really liked the characters, everyone was quite likeable

The build up to the final battle was really awful though, so scripted that it hardly could be accepted. Fortunately the ending was nice and wholesome. But overall it could have been so much better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

102 by nick_el_son »»
May 29, 1:25 PM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2022

87 by nick_el_son »»
May 29, 12:45 PM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

85 by Yasminaa »»
Apr 11, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

200 by Koukyoukyoku »»
Jan 10, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MadanielFL - Mar 21, 2022

116 by yezzy-Unofficial »»
Jan 8, 12:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.