Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 28, 2022 11:24 PM

Jul 2012

What a charming finale! I really enjoy the epic battle between the Gourmet Guild and their friends versus Kaiser, and it felt like an emotional roller coaster to me. I'm also happy that Labyrista has came back to life, and she's one of the most important characters in the show. While this isn't the best finale by any means, I've felt pretty satisfied with the overall story, and Karyl has finally done something worthwhile. Lastly, I'm happy to see Pecorine's family come along.

I would give this season an 8.5/10.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Mar 28, 2022 11:42 PM
Sep 2008
And with that the best anime of the season is over.

Also confirmed Eriko x Yuuki? XD

CesarMagnanMar 28, 2022 11:48 PM
Mar 28, 2022 11:59 PM
Nov 2015
KANLen09 said:
THE FINAL FIGHT: Princess Eustiana vs. the REAL Kaiser Mana Insight, and Yuuki's help elevated Pecorine's attacks up to 11 with her most robust Princess Strike ever.

But Mana is just on another level, and even if Karyl stepped up to the plate, nothing would faze her as the harbinger of destruction. Only Yuuki has the power to stop Mana and get both Labyrista and Neneka out of their mind control...

...but Mana is so wrecked that she's gone out of control and so overwhelmingly consumed by fear to be swallowed up by the Shadows. Regardless, the Gourmet Guild aren't all over yet, and so are everyone else in giving their all, and above all it worked. The final salvation for Karyl and Mana was for them to be saved, and Pecorine to be reunited with her family...the Power of Friendship. And Yuuki made his choice to bond together (NOT going for a Re:Dive) for a finish.

At the very least Karyl is in a better shape now, cooking for the Gourmet Guild (and getting all those band-aids), and everyone is Connecting Happy!.

A "happily ever after" safe ending, which is quite like PriConne's standards. The finale is aesthetically impressive, but the amount of Talk no Jutsu is kinda disappointing given how Season 1 manages to cap everything together. Still though, a sequel that is just as good, but worse than Season 1.

Yeah, that was me.
I'm guessing you also are part of the PriCon server? Plus, it's true anyway lmao
Their existence would put Yuuki on stage alongside Pecorine again. Can't have that, can we?
Mar 29, 2022 12:12 AM
Nov 2015
Saku_k said:
Overall a pretty disappointing series.
They ignored the overall setting, many key points of the plot, and also end up having a lot of inconsistencies with the story.
There are many changes that don't seem to serve any purpose and only make the story worse.
There are many key characters completely missing, whose absence makes no sense. Yet they had time to introduce a bunch of characters who have no importance to the story and never show up again at the end (like Yuni and friends) or only make a token appearance without really doing a whole lot (Makoto and friends).

Back in the beginning of February I said "That being said, I could very much see them getting to a similar point again in the anime, ask him the question, but this time him choosing to go back and fight to protect his bonds."
And of course this is pretty much exactly what they did. Why? It doesn't make any sense. This time he decided to go back and fight because...? He has less bonds and friends this time around than he did last time. So why didn't he just go back and fight last time?

Yeah, Yuuki's decision this time makes almost no sense given how he has less bonds with everyone to protect. The previous loop (which looked closer to the game's) had him supposedly connected to nearly everyone, but he chose not to continue, but here he has connected less with everyone and chose to continue because... Why, exactly?

I hate it when this show (or any media for that matter) tries to "tell" us things, but never truly "show" them. What, he's gonna protect his bond with Kokkoro, Kasumi, Kiiri, Aoi and...? Who else? I do not consider what he has with Pecorine and Karyl as a "bond". Speaking of, that scene where Yuuki was reaching out to her didn't get through to me because this was like one of three times they even interacted throughout the whole show. Am I supposed to believe they are super close somehow? Everyone's random inclusion when Kaiser merged with her Shadow felt more like a referential gag than anything substantially beneficial to the plot, because even then, only the Gourmet Guild did ANYTHING worth of note in saving the day (unlike the game, where everyone actually pitched in fighting Kaiser to give Yuuki and Pecorine the opening they needed).
Mar 29, 2022 12:20 AM
Sep 2019
Red_Tiger_12 said:
Saku_k said:
They ignored the overall setting, many key points of the plot, and also end up having a lot of inconsistencies with the story.
There are many changes that don't seem to serve any purpose and only make the story worse.
There are many key characters completely missing, whose absence makes no sense. Yet they had time to introduce a bunch of characters who have no importance to the story and never show up again at the end (like Yuni and friends) or only make a token appearance without really doing a whole lot (Makoto and friends).

Back in the beginning of February I said "That being said, I could very much see them getting to a similar point again in the anime, ask him the question, but this time him choosing to go back and fight to protect his bonds."
And of course this is pretty much exactly what they did. Why? It doesn't make any sense. This time he decided to go back and fight because...? He has less bonds and friends this time around than he did last time. So why didn't he just go back and fight last time?

Yeah, Yuuki's decision this time makes almost no sense given how he has less bonds with everyone to protect. The previous loop (which looked closer to the game's) had him supposedly connected to nearly everyone, but he chose not to continue, but here he has connected less with everyone and chose to continue because... Why, exactly?

I hate it when this show (or any media for that matter) tries to "tell" us things, but never truly "show" them. What, he's gonna protect his bond with Kokkoro, Kasumi, Kiiri, Aoi and...? Who else? I do not consider what he has with Pecorine and Karyl as a "bond". Speaking of, that scene where Yuuki was reaching out to her didn't get through to me because this was like one of three times they even interacted throughout the whole show. Am I supposed to believe they are super close somehow? Everyone's random inclusion when Kaiser merged with her Shadow felt more like a referential gag than anything substantially beneficial to the plot, because even then, only the Gourmet Guild did ANYTHING worth of note in saving the day (unlike the game, where everyone actually pitched in fighting Kaiser to give Yuuki and Pecorine the opening they needed).

Yeah, the worst aspect is that Yuuki's bonds are just informed at best. I do hope we have a series of anime shorts focusing on the relationships.
Mar 29, 2022 2:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So, for the finale, happy ending at best. All Yuuki need to not giving up all the bonds he gathered with much effort even after completely destroyed like that, and bam, he woke up and manage to saved Kaiser and her little black cat. I'd say its not the best thing i've ever seen, and its also looking very rushed. Should've been more chill with plot point. But welp, its already final, so, its fine at its finest for me.

Though, can't deny that the visual quality is top notch there, one thing that save this. Unfortunately if i should've been honest here, i don't quite like how its end and how the overarching plot couldn't be more stronger than that. Agreed with someone above stated. Too cheesy. Prefer this to end with big cliffhanger with life or death for Yuuki and those whole world cut, then pray with your lives to have another season or ova or something, rather than using something like that to take everything back up.

No offense for the game player, but i take this to my 'fine' list.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 29, 2022 3:51 AM

Jan 2015
Pretty disappointed with the finale but it is what it is.
Mar 29, 2022 3:56 AM

Jan 2015
LightSeeker5 said:
So do the credits showing Twinkle Wish mean that they were in Landosol all this time and just didn't show up? Or did something happen at the end to bring them back?

Fake news. TW isn't real.
Mar 29, 2022 4:02 AM
Nov 2015
DarkEminence1954 said:
Red_Tiger_12 said:

Yeah, the worst aspect is that Yuuki's bonds are just informed at best. I do hope we have a series of anime shorts focusing on the relationships.

I consider his "bonds" with Pecorine and Karyl as having the worst end of it. The show likes to "tell" us that he is specially close to these two, but we haven't really seen him share a moment of actual bonding with either of them. This is why the moment he has of screaming out to Karyl to not give up and declaring they'll go back home to their guildhouse fell sorely flat to me. Had it been Pecorine? Alright. Sure. The scene would've worked wonderfully because these two actually have a bond that's been developed since Season 1.

But with Yuuki?
Yeah, no. That's bargaining. And one I don't want to buy, even with a huge discount.

On the plus side, I get to have these screenshots. 2 out of 7 things I wanted to see between these two in the entire show's run. Shallow as it is, at least I got them.

Red_Tiger_12Mar 29, 2022 6:07 AM
Mar 29, 2022 4:10 AM

Jun 2021
Goddamn! CyGames just keeps on raising this show to the next level with every action-packed episode! I have so many favourite moments during the fight between Kaiser and the Gourmet guild that I might as well post half of the episode here. If I were to pick my favourite moments though, it's got to be the scene where Yuuki forces his way into Kaiser's barrier to try and free Labyrista and definitely the best moment of the fight was The Gourmet Guild fighting the Shadows inside Shadow Kaiser. It's just so fucking cool!

I do wish we get the reason why Karyl is so loyal to Kaiser that despite everything that she's done, she's still willing to save her. Personally, I already have an idea why as someone who's familiar with the game but I kinda feel like that should be included here especially since they've decided to go the "save the villain" route. Maybe if we get a Season 3, we'll find out more about their relationship since I believe this is only the end of Act 1. For now, I guess Kaiser will be tormented by the Gourmet Club by their regular visits to her jail cell. xD

All is well that ends well though. Pecorine finally got reunited with her family and get her rightful place back as the Princess of Landosol Everyone else seems to be happy except for Kaiser who never got her wish granted and poor Twinlke Wish fans since we the gang were basically shoved into a corner never to be seen again except for this one shot of them walking away from the camera. At least we know they still exist in this timeline and weren't erased!

Anyway, overall this was such a solid show! Season 1 was already impressive but CyGames really went above and beyond with this and I am hoping for a Season 3 in the future! There's still a lot to learn about this world and more adventures to be had with such a massive cast so I am hoping for an announcement soon. Definitely one of my favourite most underrated shows of the season that deserves more love right next to Vanitas and Police in a Pod. A solid 10/10 for me.

Mar 29, 2022 4:34 AM

Feb 2020
A very predictable ending but very good anyways. Animation is absolutely top notch and this season was definitely alot better than the 1st season. Overall, it was a really enjoyable show and i love the characters alot. 7/10 for me!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2022 4:35 AM
Jan 2017
after watching the last episode my impression is.
huh? what happen here?
who is mana?
what is her purpose?
what make her doing all of this?
and why kyaru-chan was care so much about her?

for whos not palying the game like me, i cant understand what actually happen about the anime.
i think its need more back story or something which can answer my question..
and yeah the ending is just ok, i cant feel anything very wow,
just like nakama power and other supporting ffrom all the guild and the kingdom people that can make them thought all of this,, its just ok for me

5/10

if anyone know what happen please tell me,
im really have no idea whats going on
Mar 29, 2022 6:00 AM

Aug 2020
Yuuki did end up saving everyone! Yahooo

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 29, 2022 6:04 AM
Nov 2015
x2kill4 said:
after watching the last episode my impression is.
huh? what happen here?
who is mana?
what is her purpose?
what make her doing all of this?
and why kyaru-chan was care so much about her?

for whos not palying the game like me, i cant understand what actually happen about the anime.
i think its need more back story or something which can answer my question..
and yeah the ending is just ok, i cant feel anything very wow,
just like nakama power and other supporting ffrom all the guild and the kingdom people that can make them thought all of this,, its just ok for me

5/10

if anyone know what happen please tell me,
im really have no idea whats going on

I'd give you an explanation, but it's a helluva lengthy one (and would also require spoiling the game lol).
Mar 29, 2022 6:19 AM
Mar 2016
Episode 11 was amazing, it made a lot of sense and we got to see 2 battle-crazed divas fight on full power.

Episode 12 was a let-down for me… after the glimpse we had of Mana’s true powers in the early S2, and how Yukki died in his previous life, I expected a guild to guild strategy to take down a literal goddess. Gourmet guild being at the Center to give the final blow with the amazing animation we also had a glimpse of in the previous episode.

There was so much talking, and so much nonsense, Mana was literally eaten alive and they still managed to save her? And then have a tea party with her? And why is KARYL so in love with Mana while she was tricked from the beginning and used as a puppet throughout the whole thing !?
I think they tried to keep it all together so the game could keep going, while having a happy ending. But doing so really killed the plot.

I was really convinced by the end of ep 11 that the whole continent was going to be blown up, seeing how Mana doesn’t give a damn **** about people. And yet, the whole town, NO, THE WHOLE CASTLE was unscathed despite everyone going full throttle. A complete disaster story-wise, a disappointment for my good-audience attitude (usually not relying on logic while giving a score on an anime, but too much bullsh** is too much), and a very sad way to end an anime that hyped me more than SNK.

As Anna would say, that was a Final Catastrophe.
Mar 29, 2022 6:29 AM

Jun 2016
weird come back action to defeat protagonist !!

Mar 29, 2022 6:37 AM

Jul 2021
YEP YEP best and amazing episode. Definitely an 8/10.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 29, 2022 8:00 AM
Nov 2015
Douwobewow said:
Episode 11 was amazing, it made a lot of sense and we got to see 2 battle-crazed divas fight on full power.

Episode 12 was a let-down for me… after the glimpse we had of Mana’s true powers in the early S2, and how Yukki died in his previous life, I expected a guild to guild strategy to take down a literal goddess. Gourmet guild being at the Center to give the final blow with the amazing animation we also had a glimpse of in the previous episode.

There was so much talking, and so much nonsense, Mana was literally eaten alive and they still managed to save her? And then have a tea party with her? And why is KARYL so in love with Mana while she was tricked from the beginning and used as a puppet throughout the whole thing !?
I think they tried to keep it all together so the game could keep going, while having a happy ending. But doing so really killed the plot.

I was really convinced by the end of ep 11 that the whole continent was going to be blown up, seeing how Mana doesn’t give a damn **** about people. And yet, the whole town, NO, THE WHOLE CASTLE was unscathed despite everyone going full throttle. A complete disaster story-wise, a disappointment for my good-audience attitude (usually not relying on logic while giving a score on an anime, but too much bullsh** is too much), and a very sad way to end an anime that hyped me more than SNK.

As Anna would say, that was a Final Catastrophe.

This is a consequence of the anime trying to implement aspects of the game's Main Story and then either watering down or completely leaving out certain details that made the original version's climax actually make sense from a story-telling standpoint.
Mar 29, 2022 8:00 AM

Dec 2008
Red_Tiger_12 said:
Saku_k said:

Yeah pretty much.
I liked how Ameth said that Yuuki had recreated all his bonds with everyone (in this loop) yet Twinkle Wish still hasn't showed up lol.
Mar 29, 2022 8:16 AM
Nov 2015
Saku_k said:
Red_Tiger_12 said:

Yeah pretty much.
I liked how Ameth said that Yuuki had recreated all his bonds with everyone (in this loop) yet Twinkle Wish still hasn't showed up lol.

That quote from her is equally dumb, like...

Ameth: "Yuuki has recreated all of his bonds with them..."
Me: "You mean 4 out of everyone else? Ameth, what??"
Mar 29, 2022 8:40 AM

Jan 2019
What an incredible episode, gorgeous art, unbelievably stunning animation and stellar voice acting. Almost tempted to give it a 9/10.

Mar 29, 2022 9:23 AM

May 2020
Easily one of my favorite anime this season. Every episode was so much fun to watch; the animation was awesome, the story was interesting (although not really the strong part); the characters were so varied and especially the journey of the 4 main protagonists was fun to see unfold. Also big props to the soundtrack, which was apparently taken from the game...? This one in particular made every of the major fight scenes at least 50% cooler!

Solid 8+, would love another season
tl_drMar 29, 2022 9:28 AM
Don't mind me,
just passing by...
Mar 29, 2022 9:56 AM
Jan 2022
So, my question is about former Knight Captain you know who run an orphanage I didn't see her fighting in the final battle even though she is X Knight Captain. Can anyone tell the reason?
"I will work with an Efficient Devil, rather than working with an useless God"- Kanzen Rachit
Mar 29, 2022 10:00 AM
Aug 2015
Most of the dislikes here are about not including manga / VN characters.

I haven't seen any other material, so this was fine. I am assuming that the other timeline shown before / other comments here that there were better timelines than this / characters that got cut out. Yuuki also didn't exactly have any bonding moments from what I can tell in this timeline.

Two girls shown before were close to him, but it seems like they were from another timeline.

I liked this ending, would probably dislike it if I had seen source materials.
Mar 29, 2022 10:05 AM
Nov 2015
MrPerfectOtaku said:
So, my question is about former Knight Captain you know who run an orphanage I didn't see her fighting in the final battle even though she is X Knight Captain. Can anyone tell the reason?

Saren's been demoted to an extra in the anime along with some of the other characters who played an important role in Arc 1. Saren's role in the anime is pretty much like everyone else's who isn't in the Gourmet Guild OR Labyrinth for that matter. Her role in the game is larger.

However, Hatsune did mention that she and the other guilds were fighting off the Shadows in Landosol.
Mar 29, 2022 1:15 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Props to Cygames Pictures for going all out on the animation, but I agree that the ending was somewhat lackluster in a sense that this was the only way to wrap up a story that had so many loose ends. I also didn't like how Kyaru was portrayed in the anime compared to the game because they didn't do a deep dive into Kyaru and Mana's relationship which is quite complicated and they didn't touch on that. Anyway, the anime's job was to sell you game which I recommend everyone should play. In fact, there is a new event coming next week along with a Princess Gala gacha with boosted rates for 3 star characters, so now is a perfect time to play the game, get to know the characters, and dive into the lore of Priconne

I give this anime a 7/10 because as a person who has played the game and is invested in Priconne lore I expected a little bit more than just cheap fan service of random character cameos.
Mar 29, 2022 4:57 PM

Oct 2007
amazing final episode. It was a long journey indeed. Took two seasons and over a year to get here. Peco is really a kind person, jail time is enough punish for all the evil things that Kaiser did - well, I guess that makes Kyaru-chan happy.

really, hoping for a season 3! Come on Cygames, people are addicted to gacha, so you have plenty money to make another season. lol

10/10

also hoping that Tsumugi is famous enough to get a figure. If a good figure is released for her, then I will buy it.
Liddo-kunMar 29, 2022 5:13 PM
Mar 29, 2022 7:16 PM

Mar 2018
The voice acting and animation this week were just on point. When they were trying to save Mana and it zoomed out from all four members of the gourmet guild, *chefs kiss*

Liked the ending, glad both Yuki and Kyaru were able to overcome themselves.

Pecorine joins the guild again, yay!
Mar 29, 2022 8:59 PM

Nov 2010
Although character design and BGM are beautiful, story and direction are below average again. It's tough to find good shows based on video games.
Anyway, the theme melody should be unforgettable.
Mar 29, 2022 11:26 PM
Nov 2015
this anime from game turn into anime masterpice that literally can make me cry at the ending.

10/10
Mar 30, 2022 8:10 AM

Apr 2021
There might be some confusions as an anime-only but managed to get the gist of it. Following and staying tuned made me want to play its game to dive even more to its lore. It was such a fun, thrilling ride witnessing the adventures of Gourmet Guild. Tho I love more the SoL theme of it.

Mar 30, 2022 6:54 PM

Aug 2018
honestly i'm pretty disappointed with the last episode.
the rest of the season was pretty good compared to the first season, and episode 11 set everything up for a good finale that didn't happen. what a pity.
Mar 31, 2022 10:02 AM

Dec 2020
Predictable, tropey and definitely rushed. Still a fine show that was supposed to be an advertisement.
Mar 31, 2022 10:46 AM
Mar 2015
Overall, it was a good enough show with superb animation and a plethora of characters. Once again, the highlight are the different girls you see throughout the season. They're all likeable and fun to watch. Coming from a gacha mobile game that makes sense. The biggest issue however is the story itself. Unless you actually played the game and have consumed the source material, you're going to be really confused like I was. Well, I still am. Around episode 10 I decided to just google what the actual story and that finally made lots of things going on in the anime click. Especially the final episode.

Both seasons drop lots of hints here and there but unless you're at least somewhat acquainted with the source material lots of it would be hard to put together. This final episode was dropping lots of hints and because I informed myself on the source material prior I was able to catch on and it made experience more pleasant.

In the end, this is a decent enough anime to watch for cute girls and amazing animation. But if you know nothing about the lore then you can find yourself having a hard time understanding what's going.
Apr 2, 2022 3:00 AM
Ichigo Parfait
Oct 2015
I don't think I can properly express my disappointment with this ending, but I kind of figured it would happen. It feels rushed, and there are so many plot holes it's ridiculous. I'll summarise my issues plainly.

First of all, Karyl and Kaiser have one of the most toxic relationships I've ever seen in anime. The fact that they ignored her perpetual abuse and manipulation and turned the end of their arc into one of forgiveness was horrible, and felt like a slap in the face to Karyl.

I really like the "lets eat a meal together" idea when it isn't applied to megalomaniac freaks that want to kill an entire city. it worked well with Karyl, who was manipulated into her mis-deeds, but it feels wrong and cringey when applied to the Kaiser.

It doesn't make any sense that Yuuki's power was able to overwhelm the real Omniscient Kaiser given how easily she destroyed Karyl and Pecorine at the end of last episode. You can say what you will about it, but it clearly wasn't shown to have the power needed to do that anywhere in the anime before this: it was a deus ex machina.

More about powers, we didn't get to see Karyl using her princess knight power to redeem herself. I thought that was a huge waste. Personally I think it would have worked much better if we had Illya in her restored form fight the Omniscient Kaiser. The issue with this is that we haven't had much of an arc about her yet, but that's why I feel this ending was rushed.

Give it another season, and someone truly worthy of fighting Omniscient Kaiser with both Labyrinth's and Metamorregnant's powers, and it could have been great. And no excuse for the fundamentally evil and emotionless monster that is, for no reason other than to show us how good Karyl's voice actress is, somehow actually kind of pitible inside.
Apr 3, 2022 12:33 AM

May 2016
Pretty much disappointed by this series. I don't play the game so I have no idea about the general plot tbh and the anime didn't do a good job to convey it either. Felt like this anime was basically Cygames flexing their animation budget and game characters that are predominantly female (waifu?) while giving zero f*cks about the plot or the plot is pretty bland to begin with... I used to play this game called Shadowverse which was made by the same company and the story sucks to put it mildly. So I didn't have high expectations to begin with but decided to watch it anyway due to high ratings :/

Apr 3, 2022 5:30 AM

Jul 2014
I have no frickin idea wtf was goin on. All I know is Yuuki havin to pick whenever he is close to death? To either continue and risk it at that time or have a new game/restart where he loses his memories and gets dumber? And that he had a lot more people on his party during their fight with Kyser in the prev loop but for some reason with half of that member he decides to fight to the end this time around? Why? Maybe it was too painful for him to handle another reset so he just gambled this time around? Or that he felt they had a better chance winning this time? Circumstances were diff compared to last time? I am so confused, maybe I should just play the game. Anyways the animation and soundtracks were the highlights of this! And despite the confusing shiz thrown at me I was still able to enjoy this for what it was! Priconne 2 has been my anime of the season considering the very weak lineup we had. I dont know if we’re getting another season cause this one felt like a legit finale compared to prev season.
Apr 4, 2022 12:34 AM

May 2015
This second season went above and beyond any expectation I had at the beginning. There was action, comedy, sadness, a fantastic story, breathtaking animation, and a set of characters that connected with me in every way possible.
This was my anime of the season by a long run. It gave me everything Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Ranking of Kings, My Dress Up Darling, and others couldn't.
10/10 and a strong contender for AOTY.
anikevinApr 4, 2022 12:38 AM
Apr 4, 2022 5:50 PM

Dec 2016
KANLen09 said:

I'm global server player...

Also that "unknown" girl that appeared this episode which Mana wanted, she also can be used for season 3 (+4).
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.166/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.88/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.65/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.54/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 5, 2022 5:18 PM

Nov 2009
Looks like Karyl went back to the good-side again.

And Kaizer mentioned "even after many loops, you still betray me, karyl"

Which is funny, cause apparently Karyl STILL cares about kaizer...

Sigh... Karyl...

"I want to be friends with Peco, but I'll kill her for the Queen"
"I'll betray the Queen cause I don't want to kill Peco"
"I don't want to betray the Queen cause I still care about her"

LOL

___ ___ ___

Then the final fight with Kaizer is Kaizer eating herself... LOL (which in my opinion made her weaker... she should have ate the shadow to gain shadow's power instead...)

And Yuuki got hurt AGAIN. (tho... he was apparently dying, but then not dying and instead saving karyl...)

Also, why is the Kaizer in the shadow... the Shadow Queen? and not the Kaizer? Does this mean the Shadow Queen's existence is more dominant than Kaizer the original?

So... they saved everyone including the Shadow Queen, but the original Kaizer is now dead?

(also, apparently everyone memories are now returned? and Peco reunited with her parents)

___ ___ ___

BTW, Twinkle Wish was shown in Flash Back, but they literally haven't made contact or even mentioned by any of the other girls in the anime...

This means the ones they shown at the end might be the byproduct of Kaizer being defeated and her spells broken. Such as her prisons to steal other ppls powers and Landsol people's memories.

This gives a high theory that Twinkle Wish was indeed somehow suppressed (memories erased like other ppls), hidden (literally not in this plane of existence til the spell is broken), or simply also in the capsule prison and just got back out. (the question now is... will they meet up with Yuuki?)

That or what they shown in the Credit is still a "flash back" LOL

___ ___ ___

Also, many ppls don't realize it, but Yuuki is technically already "claimed". being "Laby's Princess Knight", *pepelaugh*

Also, I am still not sure if this is the "end end" even after Kaizer is gone. Cause they're still "trapped" inside the game. (the game plot (Isekai) is already made canon... so they can't really go back and make this series a in-world Fantasy Adventure)
amlgApr 5, 2022 5:24 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 6, 2022 4:07 PM

Mar 2021
Wow, thats too much of a happy ending, even saving the villain, but still good ^^

The attacks and moves in this anime are so epic, visual and sound, insane !
(specially the Princess Strike !)

I can understand why some people dont like Kyaru, I like her, but I agree she's too obsessed with Mana, why she wanted to help her so bad =/

So Mana did all of this for what ? Who is Minerva ? Meet or ressurect this person ?

Also at the end, Peco's parents are here ? So they were still alive, Mana didnt killed anyone in fact ? o-o

Anyway, amazing show, Its definetly the end, and I'll try the game to know more about the lore ^w^
Apr 8, 2022 4:08 PM
Nov 2020
UkRs said:
Really have no idea what Twinkle wish is that everyone is talking about But the anime onlies really dunno half the characters in the first place XD

Anyways, this was an extremely good ending But am I the only one who thinks that it was a tad bit fast paced? the episode should have been atleast 40 minutes cuz the anime just jumped from scenes to scenes as fast as it can..

God, I loved this sequel.. I personally consider it to be a bit better than s1 but s1 wasn't bad either.. This one just takes the cake with far better visuals and animation and art..

Will I play the game? I tried but it was a lot different from the game so I dropped.. Will I watch Season 3? HELL YEA!

How come u don't know half of the characters when they were clearly introduced in season 1?

The anime staff took it's own leeway with the anime, it's an original story while still acknowledging the game's storyline. They did it because they'll have a problem with pacing and character appearances if they did follow how the game's story played out. Granblue Fantasy anime tried adapting the game's storyline but it flopped, they don't want another repeat of that so they gave Priconne an original story.
Apr 8, 2022 4:17 PM
Nov 2020
SerahKyu said:
Wow, thats too much of a happy ending, even saving the villain, but still good ^^

I can understand why some people dont like Kyaru, I like her, but I agree she's too obsessed with Mana, why she wanted to help her so bad =/

So Mana did all of this for what ? Who is Minerva ? Meet or ressurect this person ?

Also at the end, Peco's parents are here ? So they were still alive, Mana didnt killed anyone in fact ? o-o

Anyway, amazing show, Its definetly the end, and I'll try the game to know more about the lore ^w^

Mana wanted to become a god and shape the world to how she wants it to be, Minerva is the Goddess of the world created by the Seven Crowns (Mana, Labyrista, Neneka, Rajikanth, Christina and two not yet revealed members) and the group called WISDOM. In terms of authority, she's on par with the Seven Crowns. She also has the power to grant wishes.

The tower floating above Landosol is Minerva's domain.
Apr 8, 2022 5:11 PM

Aug 2018
this had no right to be this good... Loved it and i'm glad i didn't miss it.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Apr 9, 2022 9:39 PM
Nov 2015
Shirowhite01 said:
SerahKyu said:

Mana wanted to become a god and shape the world to how she wants it to be, Minerva is the Goddess of the world created by the Seven Crowns (Mana, Labyrista, Neneka, Rajikanth, Christina and two not yet revealed members) and the group called WISDOM. In terms of authority, she's on par with the Seven Crowns. She also has the power to grant wishes.

You're using information from the game which the anime never gave here. Her reason for taking Pecorine's identity and motivation for murdering Yuuki in every loop has not been at all given in the anime. Here, you're just left wondering why she's doing all of this other than she's probably just doing it for the sake of Evulz.
Apr 9, 2022 11:57 PM
Nov 2020
Red_Tiger_12 said:
Shirowhite01 said:

You're using information from the game which the anime never gave here. Her reason for taking Pecorine's identity and motivation for murdering Yuuki in every loop has not been at all given in the anime. Here, you're just left wondering why she's doing all of this other than she's probably just doing it for the sake of Evulz.

I know the anime took on an original route but it ia still acknowledging the story in the game somehow so my info is still useful for the guy to have some insight on what is the end-goal of Kaiser.

Aside from aiming to be a God, Kaiser also had an obsession on becoming a "Princess" that's why she took Peco's identity...Yuuki was the "Hero" that everyone relied upon in those loops and was the one who always block her way and preventing her from achieving her goal to reach Minerva and get her wish to be a God.
Apr 11, 2022 11:01 AM

Aug 2021
I can't deny that during the whole series... I was excited and elated, watching the fight scenes and the little outcomes between scenes, as well as trying to decipher the characters' motivations. However, after replaying the episode several times, I began to question those same motivations and expressions, as I feel they should be attached to that character's development, but that I don't feel like I got to that point before this episode.
Apr 12, 2022 12:59 PM

Aug 2018
Overall, second season was great.. It mostly went the feely route more than comedy, to be honest, it feels.. Season was full of enjoyable characters to follow.. And both Karyl and Pecorine I like more after this second season.. Karyl's care for both Mana and her party made sense as both things were dear and important at the same time for Karyl.. And conflicting.. We got to see more of Pecorine's care as well, for Karyl especially.. Kokkoro maybe gained the less out of mains this season, but she was already so great in season 1, so our lovable kuudere could afford to give some screen time for other girls.. ;P That's how it feels to me, of course.. Everyone can have their favorites and stuff.. ;P Also especially liked Yuni and Kasumi this season as well.. Just in general pacing was much better for characters introduction this season, it feels.. Well, was slower with focus on less girls, which got them more time to shine.. Or maybe I just liked their personalities more.. Hard to say.. Either way, first season was also fine with that for me personally, even if at times a bit fast.. And in second I didn't feel one time it would be the case.. I think I enjoyed anime a lot.. And it's very nice anime for binge watch.. Good that I don't watch ongoings, and can just watch in whatever pace I wanna.. ;P I feel that anime constructed coherent story pretty well in second season.. All episodes with buildup of our world being not what it seems like, and emotional buildup of Pecorine being able to open up about her being princess too.. Overall, I enjoyed anime a lot.. ;P Hopefully we'll get even more in the future, and I also hope for more for such characters as Kokkoro, Ameth, Yui, Yuni, Kasumi, Aoi, loli trio, especially Kyouka, Shiori.. I have soft spot for calm or dramatic characters.. ;P And Princess Connect have lots of them.. I enjoy some other characters as well, of course.. Like Saren, or many characters, really.. Lots of enjoyable girls in this anime.. ;P Well.. I think I've written not little about how I feel about state of things.. Enjoyed this anime, once again.. ;P
Apr 25, 2022 2:02 PM

Aug 2014
While I found the episodes to suddenly force some ecchi-ish scenes the last few episodes. It was still a decent watch despite the cliche ending. 7/10

I want season 3 :"D
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Apr 26, 2022 10:32 PM

Feb 2014
I guess for better understanding of the plot one have to play the game...

Way~~ too many characters popping out of nowhere >.<

Particularly, I was not a fan how this turned out to be this dramatic and Mana was even saved after everything she did O_o On top of that, Mana´s reason was because she wanted "to escape dull day-to-day life; create utopia" C´mon... really that meaningless cliche reason? xD (Unless there is more to it that is shown only in the game).

Despite all of that, enjoyable anime in general if I don´t think much and we had decent flashy fighting scenes.

7/10, maybe 6/10

Karyl delusional when Mana is around.

Also, the main question is
TechOtakuApr 27, 2022 6:45 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Princess Connect Season 3 Leak

Kingfariz - Apr 24, 2023

10 by Liddo-kun »»
Apr 7, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

82 by extralie »»
Jan 31, 1:39 AM

» Appreciation Post

Ice0105 - Mar 14, 2022

15 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 20, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

73 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 8, 2023 10:13 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

60 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.