Forums
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 26, 2021 10:37 AM
Oct 2019
R1an-sama said:
Rimuru is actually a grow man but in this he is dressing more feminine than normal stop doing that crap remember he is masculine.

rimuru is most definitely NOT a grown man. the main series points this out pretty clearly on several occasions
May 26, 2021 1:20 PM

May 2017
Attackonfiller said:
Rimuru is actually genderfluid.
Judevin said:
Rimuru is literally a fucking slime
I just really wanted to say that.... *drumroll*.... both of you are highly based and I'm proud to call both of you my fellow human
May 29, 2021 12:14 AM

Oct 2014
I consider him a girl. She act like one, doesnt go topless, smol built body, girly curve, suprisingly good shaped butt, cute face, hates being called flat, no bulge down there in her swimsuit, looks good on a bunny suit.

Her soul is a dude. But she is a she now. Nothing he can do about that.

She is a female.
May 29, 2021 12:21 AM

Jul 2020
Lol wut?I think it was confirmed that Rimuru was sexless.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
May 29, 2021 7:47 PM

Feb 2017
Gazz said:
I consider him a girl. She act like one, doesnt go topless, smol built body, girly curve, suprisingly good shaped butt, cute face, hates being called flat, no bulge down there in her swimsuit, looks good on a bunny suit.

She is a female.

rimuru is more like a feminine slime
May 30, 2021 6:28 PM
Oct 2018
I hate fanservice
May 31, 2021 1:54 PM

Feb 2018
Gazz said:

She is a female.

It was said many times, he is sexless. And yes, he, because that's how everyone refers to him. How did you even got an idea about him being female? He simply looks feminine. I thought it was matter whether he is male of sexless.
May 31, 2021 8:15 PM

Oct 2014

Blblblbl said:
Gazz said:

She is a female.

It was said many times, he is sexless. And yes, he, because that's how everyone refers to him. How did you even got an idea about him being female? He simply looks feminine. I thought it was matter whether he is male of sexless.

Unless she shows her pepe in front of us, she is a female in my eyes.

I mean, even the animators starts giving her smol boobs lately.

She also acts like a girl. A boyish one, but still very feminine. No real man will wear a bunny costumes or girly shorts.

Genderless? Maybe. But its not our fault if everyone sees her as a girl cuz of not just how beautiful she is, but she also acts one.
Jun 1, 2021 12:28 PM

Nov 2014
As a slime he obviously doesn't have a gender.
But I'd still use "he" here. Iirc decision to not go more masculine was because it's still Shizu-like look. In that scene he was also disappointed that "his son didn't make it" when checking for genitals. He also only got embarrassed when checking out the more feminine for with boobs - manly one didn't cause any such reaction. On top of that his interest and reactions to females (Dwargon inn for example) make me me believe he still considers himself a guy. And well, he lived as one for much longer than a slime, so I'd say it's natural for him.
I'd say that other characters consider him a male too - only women show more romantic interest in him.

Also, I wouldn't consider character designs from this spin-off seriously. They are weird and out of characters for the most part. All the super feminine Rimuru we are getting in this version is just for fun. And even in this version he was changing with guys in beach episode.

I'm too lazy to check now, but you could try listening how he refers to himself in japanese.

Ppl sure get defensive quickly about this topic, huh? lol
JustAnotherShiroJun 1, 2021 12:50 PM
Jun 1, 2021 4:51 PM
Jun 2016
R1an-sama said:
Rimuru is actually a grow man but in this he is dressing more feminine than normal stop doing that crap remember he is masculine.

you mixed satoru mikami and rimuru tempest. rimuru tempest WAS satoru mikami, but rimuru IS rimuru.
Jun 1, 2021 8:10 PM
Jul 2015
Your slime looks GNC AF
Jun 1, 2021 8:27 PM

Feb 2020
I am pretty sure he is gender neutral

I kind of remember a scene where it was indicated he doesn't have anything at the place of body which defines gender
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 2, 2021 1:43 PM
Dec 2019
Lol, doesn't really matter either rimuru is a male or female
Jun 7, 2021 7:24 PM
Oct 2020
Bro I’m not offended or anything but it feels like they’re doing my dude wrong w the crossing, why not throw together some Demon Lord FITS to mix it up??
Jun 10, 2021 9:58 AM

Apr 2012
R1an-sama said:

You're overlooking his preference. He's attracted to girls.
Everyone is so caught up in the gender fluid non-binary garbage people are imposing these days. Rimuru shows disdain being forced to dress up like a girl but only agrees to do so just to humor them. He took the form of his dear friend to honor her but when he tried to alter her appearance to look more masculine he felt it was disrespecting her so he kept her original form. He's a guy trapped in an ambiguous body who still has the perverted tendencies of being attracted to girls. Rest assured; if he really wanted to do "it", he'd simply conjure a dick and have sex with an E.L.F. He said it
Janethan23Jun 10, 2021 10:12 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 11, 2021 10:26 AM
Feb 2020
First he is a slime, second he can only take human form because he ate a girl(hence his mimick skill). So that is why he looks feminine.
Jun 14, 2021 1:24 AM

Oct 2008
Correction in his previous life he was a grown man. In his new life he is genderless and looks more like a trap, then anything.
Jun 14, 2021 2:47 AM
Apr 2021
Rimuru is genderless, while he can take a more masculine form it cost magicules so he doesn't bother with it, since he got his form by mimicing a woman it s still a bit feminine which often lead to people saying he is a woman

Rimuru himself doesn't care even if he acts a little annoyed he has no hormones, no lust, he acts out of habit more than anything(and to not let go of his manly pride, I am sure he would have preffered to be reincarnated as a pillar man)
Jun 15, 2021 2:38 PM

Jun 2020
Rimuru is a fucking slime, an asexual being.. He just has a soul of a man and that is why is referred as him and is attracted to females. Otherwise gender roles don't apply to him.
Jun 18, 2021 7:03 AM

Sep 2009
how is this thread still going? I think the matter has been settled
Jun 18, 2021 9:06 PM
Aug 2018
DoomsMark said:
Rimuru is a fucking slime, an asexual being.. He just has a soul of a man and that is why is referred as him and is attracted to females. Otherwise gender roles don't apply to him.
donot badmouth him,rimuru is not fucking
Jun 19, 2021 12:07 AM
Mar 2019
It doesn't have a gender. Also, why are you getting so offended and upset?
Jun 19, 2021 9:20 PM
Aug 2018
Vesnesc said:
Vesnesc said:
what do u say,tell
Jun 21, 2021 2:19 PM
Jul 2017
Just a quickie, but as Rimaru is a sentient (and sapient) being, using THEY is probably more appropriate than IT as pronouns go.
Jun 21, 2021 9:09 PM
Aug 2018
GanguroGal said:
Just a quickie, but as Rimaru is a sentient (and sapient) being, using THEY is probably more appropriate than IT as pronouns go.
GanguroGal said:
he is single,not multiple
Jun 22, 2021 4:00 PM
Apr 2020
Rimuru is a slime. He's fluid. *fullstop*
Jun 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Feb 2009
Rimuru the slime is genderless. Mentally, he still identifies as male, because of his previous life, and he is still attracted to women. In his physical human form, however, he looks like a young Shizu, who many people knew. This is why they tend to dress him up like a little girl. Also, the novels constantly remind us that many men in Tempest and beyond find Rimuru’s human form attractive, and people often mistake him for a young girl when they first meet him.
Jul 12, 2021 1:03 PM

May 2015
From my own personal view, I see a genderless slime monster called Rimuru Tempest even before gaining a human form that happens to have a man's mindset, which is fine. Similar to how Tanyu has a girl body but the mindset of a man. Rimuru case a slime body with a mindset of a man and human form that can be anything they wish if the creator wills it.

Just to add a bit Fuse-sama already stated that Rimuru has "No Gender" as slime and is asexual on top of it (Rimuru loses interest over time to women). Best put it, gender is always no gender or genderless, while sex is sexless.

I managed to DM chat with Fuse-sama already on syosetu a while back about it; he confirmed Rimuru has no gender and is asexual. He also said: So, please support Limuru with the gender that you would like to see!

After asking him gender stuff I did ask if they chance Rimuru will have an official birthday, and he said this:

There is no official setting for birthdays, etc.
You might think about it, but I think it will be more than a few years away if it is announced.
With that in mind, please continue to support us ~
Jul 12, 2021 8:39 PM
Aug 2018
DivinityNoraLuxu said:
From my own personal view, I see a genderless slime monster called Rimuru Tempest even before gaining a human form that happens to have a man's mindset, which is fine. Similar to how Tanyu has a girl body but the mindset of a man. Rimuru case a slime body with a mindset of a man and human form that can be anything they wish if the creator wills it.

Just to add a bit Fuse-sama already stated that Rimuru has "No Gender" as slime and is asexual on top of it (Rimuru loses interest over time to women). Best put it, gender is always no gender or genderless, while sex is sexless.

I managed to DM chat with Fuse-sama already on syosetu a while back about it; he confirmed Rimuru has no gender and is asexual. He also said: So, please support Limuru with the gender that you would like to see!

After asking him gender stuff I did ask if they chance Rimuru will have an official birthday, and he said this:

There is no official setting for birthdays, etc.
You might think about it, but I think it will be more than a few years away if it is announced.
With that in mind, please continue to support us ~
what is this about
Jul 29, 2021 3:13 AM

Oct 2008
R1an-chan I prefer to look at Rimuru in a more feminine way. Not to mention he only retains memories as a man from his previous life. As a slime he is genderless. So I pick Rimuru girly version.
Aug 2, 2021 7:55 PM
Nov 2015
Lmao lol

Someone actually able to make this joke post.

He / she can be what ever he / she want.
Aug 9, 2021 8:11 AM
Jul 2018
Rimuru Tempest is in fact genderless.

It was told to us by Rimuru Tempest himself in the first season! Please remember that.
Sep 14, 2021 3:32 PM
Sep 2021
Raideroz-nim said:
ADR1AN-SAMA said:

He's a slime. He's not even human, so don't talk like he's a guy or female.
Well Rimuru has stated multiple times his a guy
Oct 14, 2021 6:46 PM

Aug 2018
Rimuru_I-guess said:
Raideroz-nim said:

He's a slime. He's not even human, so don't talk like he's a guy or female.
Well Rimuru has stated multiple times his a guy
looks like a girl has no genitals but does have a mouth.
Oct 30, 2021 9:49 AM
Oct 2021
In the slime isekai memories game he go a daughter and the title of lord is primarily applied to men and subordinates and pretty much everyone else address Rimuru as Sir and Lord
Dec 6, 2021 1:52 PM
Apr 2010
Someone hasn't read the light novel, huge spoilers but before he was ever a human man she was a human female named Lucia in the world he ends up in as a slime. She was in love with veldanava and he loved her and she ends up dying and reincarnated in Japan. This also means that rimuru is Milim's mother (this is likely why she is so unconsciously responsive to rimuru.)
Jan 13, 2022 7:31 AM
Jan 2022
Rimuru is a guy in his previous life but becomes a girl in his current life.

Answer: Rimuru is a Girl but with Boy's personality.

The reason why he/she is a Girl but with Boy's personality:
1. Girl Voice(even Slime Form).
2. He/she still remembers his previous life memory.
Jan 13, 2022 7:34 AM
Jul 2018
He's not a girl. Why? Because Luminous is not attracted to him
Feb 7, 2022 1:25 AM

Feb 2017
removed-user said:
He's not a girl. Why? Because Luminous is not attracted to him

luminous has her own preferences
Mar 15, 2022 6:27 PM
Mar 2017
Rimuru is a androgyneous slime that can change to both male/female the same like Guy Crimson the lord of darkness he can change gender however he wishes remember the anime episode where leon cromwell visited guy crimson to give some interesting information to guy, and guy was trying to seduce leon cromwell to have him bang him(guy crimson) but leon cromwell also rejects then guy crimson said perhaps "my female form will allow you to bang me?", leon cromwell rejects the offer completely.Which why when i see rimuru in a feminine clothes i dont mind it.
Jun 2, 2022 9:59 AM
May 2021
the slime is genderless
Jul 20, 2022 11:57 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
"Rimuru is a slime, they're genderless!"

Slime also cannot talk or take the shape of a human so having a gender is far from abnormal.
Jul 21, 2022 4:04 PM
Nov 2021
slime, girl, guy, gender fluid, genderless im still smashing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 21, 2022 4:17 PM

May 2018
Well he was a male in his previous life and he's attracted to girls, so yeah, that's a no-brainer
Jul 27, 2022 12:28 PM

May 2020
man i am also telling myself that he has a soul of male but its a fact that he is cuter than most of the female main characters out there. i think it's a good thing he is genderless as a slime tbh.
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Oct 7, 2022 6:56 PM
Oct 2022
Rimuru seems to consider himself a man, and so does his subjects. If we are talking physical gender though, naturally, he has none. Though, if I'm correct, he could take on a more gendered form if he wished - it would just cost magicules.

So, Rimuru is a he, but COULD reasonably become a she, if he wished to.
Jan 9, 2023 8:57 PM
Jun 2017
Attackonfiller said:

"genderfluid" lmfao, not a real thing. He's a man, his spirit is a man because he was a man in the real world before he reincarnated (as obviously shown when his spirit transferred between world's in episode one, and his spirit was depicted inhabiting his new slime body). He's only physically genderless because slimes don't have genders (kind of like a fungus). He's still a man.
Jan 9, 2023 8:59 PM

Jul 2017
DewCats said:
Attackonfiller said:

"genderfluid" lmfao, not a real thing. He's a man, his spirit is a man because he was a man in the real world before he reincarnated (as obviously shown when his spirit transferred between world's in episode one, and his spirit was depicted inhabiting his new slime body). He's only physically genderless because slimes don't have genders (kind of like a fungus). He's still a man.

Fortunately, I wasn't actually serious lol

Apr 26, 2023 5:07 AM
Apr 2019
Rimuru is not "genderless."  He is male.  Anybody claiming otherwise is mentally ill.
Jan 6, 6:17 PM

May 2015
Mr. Fuse words: "Rimuru doesn't have a specific gender. In the beginning they had a strong belief they were male, but it is my thoughts as author that they are not male or female. Rimuru has a neutral gender identity.

Piecing together what the author Mr. Fuse meant made sense, sadly most people don’t understand it and misinterpreting it wrong. It’s not first time community has misunderstood a characters gender identity wrong 😑 whatever at this point. I placed my trust in author own words then anyone else transphobia answered.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2021

58 by TheOtherJN »»
Aug 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2021

78 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 12, 1:06 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2021

62 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 12, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2021

50 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 11, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2021

51 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 11, 4:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.