Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 27, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh yes, this show has its own version of beach episode. Fun in the sun with swimsuits! Poor Gotbun got played around while the girls had the fun of their lives.

Impressive sand structure they made this episode though. Pretty fun episode as usual.
Apr 27, 2021 8:19 AM
Elder Emo

Jan 2013
Another fun episode :) I loved seeing all the side characters go about their beach day, gives them a bit more personality. Especially liked the little gossip session in the tent towards the end, made them all feel a bit more "real" (or as real as cartoon, humanoid monsters are gonna get).
Apr 27, 2021 8:25 AM

Jun 2019
Ah yes... a beach episode for Tensura Nikki. Everyone was looking great in those swimsuits and then there was Rimuru. LMAO. Seeing Veldora and Ilfrit having that convo. about having to wear clothes just to prove that they are intelligent species was pretty funny.

"You can't play with girls if you're not tough" such wise words from Gobta. The girls were having fun in their own way while Gobta was being bullied unintentionally. That was a nice plan from Treyni's side. LOL. And Sota has a crush on Soei. Confirmed.

Pretty chill and fun episode. Well, this whole series is pretty chill. So, there's that.
Apr 27, 2021 8:25 AM

Jul 2017
Even TenSura has the occasional beach episode for slice-of-life features.

Veldora has a lot of things to complain, especially exposure, and Ifrit is fine with just about anything.

The Dwarves are men of culture at the very least, and Gobuta is once again the butt of all jokes of the girls in well-endowed swimsuits. As for Hakuro...he's a fisher of fishes.

Didn't know that you could associate watermelon with Rimuru, and the common point is being round. Heh, Soka almost made her own version of the love umbrella in embarrassment. Even Treyni wants dibs on the enjoyment of the beach, and good on her that she didn't get left behind this time.

Weep in your own tears Gabiru, the same way that Benimaru did in Treyni's bar.

HAH, every effort is spared NOT to let Shion touch food, because her cooking is a disaster. The usual gender night talk and relaxation for a light-hearted mood to end it all on a good note.

Relaxation at its finest.
Apr 27, 2021 8:31 AM

Feb 2019
BEACH EPISODE!! That means Shion in a swimsuit. I wasn’t disappointed at all lol. Too bad we didn’t get to see her in the Bikini as well, but you win some you lose some. Always nice to get a treyni appearance and glad she got to join in on the fun too.

I hope sota comes clean with her feelings for soei soon. They’d be a cute couple.

Overall really fun episode as usual, went by in what felt like seconds.
Apr 27, 2021 8:40 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm to think that we will get a beach ep how nice. Rimuru's safety first swimsuit though lol. Shion and Shuna's disappointment though was hillarious. Souka's pure nature really is cute. Gobta still has a lot to learn if he wants to play with the big girls thats for sure. But the trio of Shion, Shuna and Souka really is something. Can't miss the melon splitting as well. The contrast of their time at the beach with Hakurou's quiet time fishing though was nice. Treyni's abrupt turn really was a surprise. Considering her grave expression prior you would have thought that someone was invading. Operation Stop Shion this time was pretty successful. The team watching the sunrise though was nice. Overall an excellent ep that served to allow Rimuru to spend some quality time at the beach with his closest advisors and unwind from the stress that come from continuedly defending against threats.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2021 8:44 AM
Sep 2015
I'm sad that the only cisman who's in swimsuit in this beach episode is Gobta.
Apr 27, 2021 9:01 AM

Apr 2014
The best episode has come, the beach episode!!!!!
Treyni in a bikini, wow!... never expect that. She was looking good in her bikini.
Don't let Shion cooking or touch anything, bring her away somewhere as far as possible. lol
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 27, 2021 9:05 AM
Jan 2020
Am I dreaming? WE SAW Rimuru wearing girl oufits in very last credit scenes :)
Apr 27, 2021 9:11 AM

Jan 2021
An episode on the beach is a must
I would love to see more of Rimuru wearing that swimsuit 0.0
They forgot Treyni again ;(

Gobta is God 😂
Apr 27, 2021 9:22 AM

Aug 2020
Gobta is really desperate.
Apr 27, 2021 9:36 AM

Sep 2019
It was a fun episode but I liked the OVA's swimsuit episode more. It could've been much better if Rimuru had worn that swimsuit, they made him wear it at the next episode preview so I guess that's better than not wearing it at all.
Apr 27, 2021 9:41 AM

Feb 2014
Episode delivering on the Shion and Souka fanservice 👌
Apr 27, 2021 9:44 AM
Oct 2016
A full course of fun in the sun. Rimuru and the gang going to the beach always a fun time. Lake days can be great fun with the right weather and group of people. I liked the group we got focus on this episode. Shuna, Shion and Gobta of course tagging along, with Soka being a surprise addition but fun to have. The drunk teasing scene was good. I think Soka does obviously have a thing for Souei its cute. She looked great in her swimsuit just as Shuna and Shion did. Funny how they wanted Rimuru to wear that itty bitty one, his striped one did look good tho. Shion exploding the watermelon made me laugh, everyone trying to distract her so she couldn't make dinner was funny. Treyni coming to crash the party, she won't be left out this time no matter what. Gobta getting beat around was the best part, hes so indestructible its hilarious, even Rimuru commented on how tough he is. Makes scenes like those funny to watch. Time to wrap up the beach trip and head back home.
Apr 27, 2021 9:49 AM

Apr 2009
Ah yes the obligatory beach episode and the ultimate excuse for swimsuits. There's another younger dryad that we haven't seen before. Treyni invited herself this time so as not be excluded like the planting event.

Yes do everything in your power including tricks, guile and deception to prevent Shion from cooking! XD

Looks like Souei kept the cat.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 27, 2021 9:52 AM

Dec 2020
They had a lot of fun on the beach and with this swimsuits shuna shion looks so cute.
Fun episode!
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Apr 27, 2021 10:40 AM
Nov 2020
Such nostalgic moments, I wish it could last forever
Apr 27, 2021 10:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice beach/lake episode, I was angry to not see Rimuru with the swimsuit but we saw it at the very last frame, great!
Apr 27, 2021 12:32 PM

Feb 2017
Right before Rimuru showed off his swimsuit I was worried they would give him some trunks like Gobta since he has a female body, thankfully they went with a neutral one.

Also Ifrit comment made me think that it is indeed weird that dragon don't wear stuff even if it's just to show off.
Apr 27, 2021 12:37 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, full time Rimuru-sama in human form, completed with the swimsuit in the end. That's a very good definition of a summer retreat xd.

Soka got a full screen time too. They really know whose the best role model for the swimsuit fest, beside the two obviously. Treyni-san not forget to join there. Lol.

Gobta-kun sure is tough.

Old man Hakuro always crazy.

Then Veldora? Now i understand why he got that form. Understandable, have a nice day!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 27, 2021 12:45 PM
May 2020
what would this be without a beach episode😎😎😎
Apr 27, 2021 1:12 PM

Feb 2014
The obligatory swimsuit episode is something I always enjoy, and Slime Dairies' take on it continues that trend with ease.

It wasn't as heavy on the fanservice as the main series OVA beach episode a while back, but this felt cuter and more wholesome (mostly thanks to the adorable Soka) while keeping up the funny moments as expected.

Gobta is a chad, though. He got pummeled from his pervy obsession with the girls in their swimwear, but most of us viewers would love to be there as well! XD

Rimuru went for a safe retro swimsuit while even Treyni got involved herself with a sexy bikini which suits her to a T. Once again, we have to give thanks to the dwarves of culture as thry even created a skimpy bikini for Rimuru to wear, in which he did during the last panel of the episode preview.

If only it had Shion ans Shuna's reaction to it, then that would've been perfect! =P
Apr 27, 2021 1:38 PM

Apr 2018
Ah yes another beach episode that we all can enjoy. What a chill and relaxing day at the beach.
Apr 27, 2021 2:38 PM

Nov 2019
Weakest episode so far, but nevertheless can vibe with it. I wonder whether Rimuru really has a complex about flat chest.

At 9:14, was that a Hayasaka (Love is War?) reference? XD
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Apr 27, 2021 2:45 PM

May 2018
Beach episode! Much approve :D
Apr 27, 2021 3:03 PM

Mar 2018
Main series: Rimuru

Spin-off series: 𝓡𝓲𝓶𝓾𝓻𝓾

In all seriousness, I really like that they are playing of Rimuru's gender/sexuality. It is a weirdly progressive thing to do and it is funny as hell.
Apr 27, 2021 5:13 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,those swimsuits!!!!
And I have to admit,i've seen loads of anime swimsuit/beach episodes with commentary about the swimsuits,but this is the first time I've seen commentary by a Djinn and a Storm Dragon,and bloody hilarious it was too!
And that fist bump with Rimuru and Shion was superbly done!
And god,was Soka hot!!
Damn,Gobta has it rough!
And Treyni(I love how she berates Rimuru),damn,that swimsuit was like,WOAH! - Oh right,sorry,It looked good on her :)
And that scene in the bar,looks like Benimaru and Gabiru don't have it so easy either :)
And they just had to show Rimuru in that swimsuit at the end.
Love the ED theme and animation(does remind me of Isekai Quartets ED though).
Oh yes,and was that a confession by Soei?
Apr 27, 2021 6:26 PM

Sep 2017
When I heard it was a beach episode I was expecting a lot of bad fanservice like in the OVA but surprisingly it was a wholesome episode !
Apr 27, 2021 10:21 PM

Jul 2016
Rimuru in bikini? Say no more. 10/10 episode even if it just featured one frame of him wearing it.
Apr 27, 2021 10:26 PM

Nov 2009
Damn it... Rimuru didn't wore the Bikini... Excellent Dwarf craftsmanship.

Ruined my whole Beach Episode,
LOL

Shion looks extra cute in this episode tho.

Also, Treyni lying to her sisters so she can join into the beach fun... bad bad druid.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 28, 2021 2:05 AM
Jun 2020
We need swimsuit for Veldora too!!! Who's with me, JUSTICE FOR VELDORA XD
Apr 28, 2021 3:58 AM

May 2016
This might be the most wholesome anime beach episode I've seen. No excessive fanservice, right amount of comedy and a lot of wholesome moments to top it off. Overall, another awesome SoL episode... loved every second of it.

I also liked the fact that Soka got more screen time on this episode. They even managed to drop a hint on Souei's sadistic tendencies. If we ever get a season 3 or 4 of the main anime, we'll get to see Soei try his special string technique on one of Hinata's female paladins during their fight and Soka's top tier emcee skills.

Apr 28, 2021 6:11 AM

Nov 2013
they just couldnt resist making a beach episode lmao but hey, this time treyni came with them!
Apr 28, 2021 11:21 AM
Jan 2020
I'm liking Teryni more and more because of this series... I love seeing her hanging out and having fun with everyone!

Ifrit is just getting better and better at shogi, lol. It is sad to think that he's gonna be alone in that place when Veldora finally came out. I hope he'll be released too, I think he changed so much since meeting and playing with Veldora....
Apr 28, 2021 12:59 PM
May 2019
I think that's what they call fan service in its true form.
Apr 28, 2021 5:12 PM

Oct 2015
It sure is dangerous to play with those girls, Gobta got it hard.

Rimuru's swinsuit part made me laugh so much, I was thinking which type of swimsuit would he use and finally seeing that full body was hilarious. It was also nice to see Rimuru on the bikini at the end of the chapter.
Apr 29, 2021 8:58 AM
Oct 2019
Ahhh Good Fan Service Episode...
Gobta truly is man of Cultured 👌.
Apr 30, 2021 5:56 AM

Feb 2017
TheUnknownOneTUO said:
I'm liking Teryni more and more because of this series... I love seeing her hanging out and having fun with everyone!

Ifrit is just getting better and better at shogi, lol. It is sad to think that he's gonna be alone in that place when Veldora finally came out. I hope he'll be released too, I think he changed so much since meeting and playing with Veldora....

treyni casually tricked her two innocent little sisters,
because she jus wanted to slack off lol
Apr 30, 2021 12:45 PM

Jun 2020
Another fun episode. I can spend all day watching these characters fool around.
May 1, 2021 12:28 AM

Mar 2019
All interactions in this anime are so funny and I'm loving it so far. Damn Gobta is trying hard. Damn the swimsuits fit so well each girl's personality.

Rimuru's swimsuit made me laugh a lot as well.

Glad I could see what I most wanted at the very end of the episode.

May 1, 2021 1:30 AM
Jan 2020
Hayuume said:
All interactions in this anime are so funny and I'm loving it so far. Damn Gobta is trying hard. Damn the swimsuits fit so well each girl's personality.

Rimuru's swimsuit made me laugh a lot as well.

Glad I could see what I most wanted at the very end of the episode.

IKR? It's hot and I love it <3
May 2, 2021 5:04 AM

Oct 2017
The mandatory beach episode and I would have enjoyed watching this a lot more with the main anime artstyle but with the girls having a childush face in this version couldn't really enjoy this that much.
May 3, 2021 1:54 AM
Apr 2012
how do they manage to make a beach episode that boring?
May 3, 2021 9:47 PM

Sep 2018
I like Souei too >,< I can feel you Soka :3
May 13, 2021 2:51 PM

Mar 2010
Gonbta was the real hero of this episode. Such bravery. Salute.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 18, 2021 1:22 AM
Mar 2018
That beach episode was bussin, Gobta knew what was up

Jun 2, 2021 12:16 PM

Sep 2014
Souka is competing for best girl position, she's so pure <3 and Gobta once again showing he's a goblin of culture ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wasn't expecting casual Souei and nice to see he might have some feelings for Souka ^^
Lying to your sisters is not cool Treyni.
nerfxJun 2, 2021 12:20 PM
Jul 12, 2021 4:31 AM

Oct 2016
Souka definitely underrated, I think she's the cutest overall out of the three girls. I knew Treyni just wanted to join in on the fun lmao, and she finally succeeded. Those poor sisters though. Veldora and Ifrit talking about swimsuits was pretty hilarious.

I love Shuna's little covers for her horns, it's really cute.
sKyBlazer08Jul 12, 2021 5:10 AM
Oct 18, 2021 12:06 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I feel like they brought Gobta along as a plaything to relieve their stress.
Jan 13, 2023 3:24 PM

Jul 2015
Nice beach episode, if it was a relaxing one is another question though.
Gobta can be crude but damn, some of the slapping around was bit excessive.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Yesterday, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2021

60 by Magicmist »»
Apr 17, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2021

49 by Magicmist »»
Apr 15, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2021

50 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Tensura Nikki: Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2021

45 by Magicmist »»
Apr 14, 2:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.