Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
SHAMAN KING
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 9, 2021 3:38 AM

Jun 2019
I like this episode. We met a new character, Ren who wants Amidamaru for himself because he's a Shaman as well. Didn't like his personality. He treats his souls like tools and he's quite arrogant but his Bason was quite strong. Also, we saw Anna, his fiancee. Looking forward to more of this show. I especially love the OST of this show.
Apr 9, 2021 3:52 AM

Nov 2013
The pacing is really fast but surprisingly it doesn't bother me as I thought it would, it doesn't really feel that rushed, Anna's design is beautiful and I love seeing the friendship between Yoh and Amidamaru blossom, the blonde guy (still can't remember his name) is annoying as always but I can live with that lmao
Apr 9, 2021 4:01 AM

Aug 2018
Hmm, I'm really conflicted on reading the manga. I usually like slice of life stuff which are apparently skipped here, but on the other hand, I'm really enjoying the action in the anime more compared to the first two chapters of the manga
Apr 9, 2021 4:42 AM
Feb 2021
The pacing was honestly normal this episode.
Apr 9, 2021 7:05 AM

Oct 2020
We finally got the best character of the show introduced: Tao Ren!
Apr 9, 2021 7:46 AM
Dec 2013
Ugh... great. My least favourite character from the original anime debuts in this episode: Anna. Can't stand this bossy bitch.
Apr 9, 2021 8:00 AM
Jan 2019
Antanaru said:
Eeeeh, can't put my finger on why, but this is kind of crap. Writing is pretty awful and it feels like there are some weird inconsistencies in animation, especially character models. This definitely isn't getting HxH remake treatment. Couple more episodes like that and the manga author will miss the first adaptation. I didn't notice before but studio making it has an awful track record. Wasn't this supposed to be a beloved series? Why give it to someone like that...
yep that's just underwhelming
Apr 9, 2021 9:54 AM
Oct 2019
I like Chibbi dude Manta, he is funny lol

I just realized Tao Ren Seiyuu was "Park Romi" Temari and Hange, that's why it sounds familiar...
More World Building, got some Backstory for Yoh.

Damn a new girl appear and it's Yoh Fiance?
Apr 9, 2021 10:04 AM

Jul 2013
If I remember well, they didn't fight on the street, it was at Ryu's best place. Also, it wasn't some random gang that Ren beat up, it was Ryu and his gang. I understand they cut off these parts because we already established what the pace of this show will be but damn, those scenes were funny. Also, weren't there two fights?

This wasn't handled badly since it needed to skip these parts but when it comes to character development I still have to go with the original for this one because there was a lot of build up before Ren and Yoh started their fight and hence a lot of building.

Still, I am happy to see Anna and that flashback was the same as I remember it so all in all pretty ok, hopefully they focus on later episodes in more detail when they finish with the introductions.

I forgot how edgy Ren was at the beginning lol
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Apr 9, 2021 10:08 AM

Mar 2016
_Endless_ said:
Hmm, I'm really conflicted on reading the manga. I usually like slice of life stuff which are apparently skipped here, but on the other hand, I'm really enjoying the action in the anime more compared to the first two chapters of the manga

You're going to be disappointed if you go into SK wanting typical shonen action. It's not really about that.

Shimai_ni said:
If I remember well, they didn't fight on the street, it was at Ryu's best place. Also, it wasn't some random gang that Ren beat up, it was Ryu and his gang. I understand they cut off these parts because we already established what the pace of this show will be but damn, those scenes were funny. Also, weren't there two fights?

This wasn't handled badly since it needed to skip these parts but when it comes to character development I still have to go with the original for this one because there was a lot of build up before Ren and Yoh started their fight and hence a lot of building.

Still, I am happy to see Anna and that flashback was the same as I remember it so all in all pretty ok, hopefully they focus on later episodes in more detail when they finish with the introductions.

I forgot how edgy Ren was at the beginning lol

That was the first anime. This is trying to follow the manga. It will cut out all those anime-only additions.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Apr 9, 2021 10:32 AM

Oct 2020
Cool episode, seemed to be setting up a rivalry between Yoh and Ren. I liked their dynamic, so that's something to look forward to!

Yoh has a fiancé??? HUH?
Apr 9, 2021 11:58 AM

Jul 2013
CrimsonCW said:
That was the first anime. This is trying to follow the manga. It will cut out all those anime-only additions.

Those were anime-only scenes? Respect for the 2001 version, I didn't know that.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Apr 9, 2021 1:06 PM

Mar 2016
Shimai_ni said:
CrimsonCW said:

The 2001 series added a lot to the series even before it diverted. People are saying how rushed it all feels, forgetting the early manga was pretty sparse itself. These two episodes have adapted it about 90% accurately, I'd estimate.
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Apr 9, 2021 1:53 PM

Apr 2018
Pretty good ep and we finally get to see one of my favorite characters Kyouyama, Anna. That fight with Tao was pretty good and I really liked the animations for it.
Apr 9, 2021 2:09 PM
Mar 2019
Anna immediately became my favorite character. I can't stand manta.
Apr 9, 2021 4:41 PM

Jun 2017
Eh I kinda start questioning why this remake had to happen since they are blitzing like crazy. Now then I am aware the OG never finished fully adapting the manga (and I haven't read it either) so at some point it will be new content for me too.

Hopefully it gets better.
Apr 9, 2021 4:59 PM

Apr 2013
so they did a little bit of skip on how Len demonstrated his shaman powers in front of Yoh.
But the revamp in the art style is noticeable and the looks of it keeps the identical parts of manga, neat.
Apr 9, 2021 5:38 PM

Sep 2011
CrimsonCW said:
Shimai_ni said:

The 2001 series added a lot to the series even before it diverted. People are saying how rushed it all feels, forgetting the early manga was pretty sparse itself. These two episodes have adapted it about 90% accurately, I'd estimate.

Well yes, but also no. Episode one did a real slapdash job of blending chapter 1 and 2 and we have skipped chapters 3,4, and 5 completely. We've also heavily condensed chapters 6-10.

Apr 9, 2021 6:08 PM
Nov 2019
Idk, i still dont get a joke vibe like in the original anime before. Literally, i dont care if they wanna make a fast pace until tournament shaman king started in USA. Because i still can claimed their 20 episode in old anime as cannon.
elsaintxApr 9, 2021 6:11 PM
Apr 9, 2021 7:07 PM

Aug 2010
2/5 episode (1 for the effort and 1 for Anna)

This is so bland and boring. Battle shonen with bad animation is a big no for me.

Ren: Chuka Zanmaai! Gimme your spirit.
Yoh: No!!

Ren: Chuka Zanmaaai! Gimme your spirit!
Yoh: NOO!!

Ren: Chuka Zanmaaaaaai! GIMME YOUR DAMN SPIRIT!!!
Yoh: FUCK NO!!! *use finisher*
Ren: Naniii!?

I hope there's an improvement in the next few episodes.
Apr 9, 2021 7:31 PM
Mar 2021
This episode was amazing, the battles were short but exciting and finally I heard Park Romi's voice again, it reminded me of Hitsugaya from Bleach. Lastly, Anna's first appearance.
Apr 9, 2021 7:42 PM

Mar 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
CrimsonCW said:

Well yes, but also no. Episode one did a real slapdash job of blending chapter 1 and 2 and we have skipped chapters 3,4, and 5 completely. We've also heavily condensed chapters 6-10.

That's why I said 90 and not 100. I've been reading the manga at the same time, it's a lot closer than you think. Yes, ep 1 shit the bed a bit, but 2 was damn near identical.

Apr 10, 2021 12:30 AM

Sep 2020
It was better than first episode tbh , manta is speedwagon ??
One Piece Episodes 1018 & 1027 were a mistake and 1033 brought salvation. -DrippySid

Apr 10, 2021 12:35 AM
Feb 2020
BabyR4gna said:

This is so bland and boring. Battle shonen with bad animation is a big no for me.

Shaman King isn't really a battle Shonen. It's more of a Dialogue Shonen, or Anything that isn't battles Shonen. (Which is why I am worried about the pacing making the anime focus on poorly written fights. But well, not much I can do other than sit back and hope it's passable despite the episode count)
Apr 10, 2021 2:54 AM
Aug 2017
dropped this crap.
one of the most bland and generic stuff ive seen in a while.
Apr 10, 2021 4:05 AM

Aug 2010
TakafumiNaito said:
BabyR4gna said:

Shaman King isn't really a battle Shonen. It's more of a Dialogue Shonen, or Anything that isn't battles Shonen. (Which is why I am worried about the pacing making the anime focus on poorly written fights. But well, not much I can do other than sit back and hope it's passable despite the episode count)

Believe what you want but having more dialogue doesn't change the fact that it is a battle shonen.

I'll wait and decide whether to keep watching or drop the show until Yoh vs Faust. If they mess that up then it's better to drop it.
BabyR4gnaApr 10, 2021 4:14 AM
Apr 10, 2021 4:08 AM

Aug 2014
Skimming through the manga, episode 2 of this show pretty much covers chapters 7-9 pretty accurately from what I can tell. It's an ok episode as such.

It's a bit odd, but I'd have to give props to the 2001 series here, because in a few ways it handled things a little better than the source material. Let me explain, but be warned there are SPOILERS for the 2001 version ahead:

While one could criticize the 2001 anime for prolonging the same material unnecessary, I gotta give props to it's version for 2 specific reasons:

a) Yoh gets characterized. Before his battle with Ren, Yoh opens up to Amidamaru explaining, that he is in fact concerned about Ren, but it's his way of coping with the anxiety to make light of such events.
b) It humanizes Rio, who was initially introduced as an anger-issued punk. Here his core life motivation of finding his and his buddies "one place" gets brought up and we see his emphatic side when he rescues Yoh.
Apr 10, 2021 6:56 AM

May 2020
Meh episode, pretty boring. We got to meet the stereotypical Edgy dude like in every shounen however Ren is one of the most generic I've seen, also what's up with the dialogue and why is it so bad? Is it a problem with my subs or smth? It's cheesy, awkward and uninspired. So far this is pretty disappointing.
Apr 10, 2021 8:28 AM

Mar 2016
AndresNukem said:
dropped this crap.

Yet My Hero is a 10/10 for you. That's what you call ironic. I think you're so far deep into generic shonen, you wouldn't know it when it actually hits you.

Apr 10, 2021 8:35 AM
Apr 2021
Pretty nice episode
Apr 10, 2021 12:27 PM

Aug 2014
Gilgameshuu said:
Meh episode, pretty boring. We got to meet the stereotypical Edgy dude like in every shounen however Ren is one of the most generic I've seen, also what's up with the dialogue and why is it so bad? Is it a problem with my subs or smth? It's cheesy, awkward and uninspired. So far this is pretty disappointing.

Dunno, you made that judgment about Ren based on a single first appearance. Kid still has his whole family background to be explained and some major character development ahead of him. In terms of generic edgy boys, I'd still put him ahead of a lot of other beloved edgy boys, tbh.
Apr 10, 2021 12:57 PM

Aug 2017
I won't comment on the episode itself, since I don't have too much to add (apart from the fact that Yoh's would healed pretty damn quickly) but I have something to say about the remake as a whole, and remakes in general for that matter.

We, those who watch the original show, know that, so far, all of the characters the show has introduced so far are allies (except of course Hao, but he was introduced in the prologue), so I feel very little tension when I watch them fight, and I know 100% that Yoh wasn't going to die from that wound, since he's the protagoinist. (that last bit may be bias from my part, snce well, that's true for every story anyway).

Antanaru said:
Wasn't this supposed to be a beloved series? Why give it to someone like that...

I think that the only studio that consistentently pulled off this "brotherhood treatment" is Studio Bones. Khara did something simmilar with the new Evangelion movies, but that is a completely different story, so I think it doesn't count.
ZenielDanakuApr 10, 2021 1:00 PM
Apr 10, 2021 1:09 PM
Aug 2017
CrimsonCW said:
AndresNukem said:
dropped this crap.

Yet My Hero is a 10/10 for you. That's what you call ironic. I think you're so far deep into generic shonen, you wouldn't know it when it actually hits you.

lmfaoooo whatever dude
Apr 10, 2021 4:16 PM

Aug 2009
ttcchen said:
why is the fight animation so terrible despite being a remake? you would think a remake would have better animation like Hunter x Hunter and FMA:B. And the final showdown is kinda anti-climatic. Ren got defeated in a single strike? Really? They couldn't have at least showed them exchanging a few blows after all that talk? I really feel like dropping this but I'll wait to see how next episode adapts Anna's scenes before doing so.

I kinda feel the same, unfortunate :( Impossible to compare these two episodes side by side with the old adaptation, it had much better visuals, pacing, soundtrack, drama and jokes. Dunno why though, sad
Apr 10, 2021 4:43 PM
May 2009
ZenielDanaku said:
I won't comment on the episode itself, since I don't have too much to add (apart from the fact that Yoh's would healed pretty damn quickly) but I have something to say about the remake as a whole, and remakes in general for that matter.

We, those who watch the original show, know that, so far, all of the characters the show has introduced so far are allies (except of course Hao, but he was introduced in the prologue), so I feel very little tension when I watch them fight, and I know 100% that Yoh wasn't going to die from that wound, since he's the protagoinist. (that last bit may be bias from my part, snce well, that's true for every story anyway).

Antanaru said:
Wasn't this supposed to be a beloved series? Why give it to someone like that...

I think that the only studio that consistentently pulled off this "brotherhood treatment" is Studio Bones. Khara did something simmilar with the new Evangelion movies, but that is a completely different story, so I think it doesn't count.

The only anime that hasn't got the brotherhood treatment by Bones was Soul Eater, although the last episodes end on a similar note as the manga
Apr 10, 2021 5:58 PM

Apr 2014
They are really rushing the fuck out of this material. The original was already at episode 4 with the same amount of material adapted. It also doesn't feel like it fits the show and it's disappointing me.
Apr 10, 2021 6:16 PM

Mar 2016
Milk_is_Special said:
They are really rushing the fuck out of this material. The original was already at episode 4 with the same amount of material adapted. It also doesn't feel like it fits the show and it's disappointing me.

I personally liked this Ren episode far more than the way the 2001 anime introduced him. Those two episodes were by far my least favorites. And this one was pretty damn identical to the manga too.

Apr 10, 2021 7:46 PM

Aug 2017
ZenielDanaku said:
The only anime that hasn't got the brotherhood treatment by Bones was Soul Eater, although the last episodes end on a similar note as the manga

Hopefully, one day not so far in the future, we will see Soul Eater (Brotherhood)... hopefully.
Apr 10, 2021 7:55 PM

Sep 2012
ame-furi said:
I hate the animation. The whole fight looked like a slideshow, everything looks so stiff. And I'm sorry for this comparision, but while the animation in the old anime was far from perfect, it still looked more fluid and had more frames during the fight than this, no joke. It also had cool sound effects, shots and dynamic angles. There's none of it in this remake. Hell, even the way Ren "unfolded" his guan dao was more dynamic and badass in the old anime thanks to those loud, cool sound effects and quick movements. Same when he was about to attack Yoh and jumped up in the air spinning guan dao in his hand, that moment alone had more frames and fluidity than any scene in the remake lmao.

The moment I saw they skipped some scenes in the 1st episode, I knew they're going to butcher the relatioship development. Yoh/Manta/Amidamaru's friendship doesn't feel believable, I still can't connect with any of the characters. There will be no moments with them just chatting, cracking jokes etc., just constant fights which don't even look that great.

I still don't like the music, while it sounds fine on its own, I think it just doesn't fit and sounds kinda lame during the fights.

Antisortep said:
The previous series extended or altered some things in the first episodes, not for the sake of making more of them but in order to build the characters.

I always say that some of the changes in the 2001 anime actually improved the story, the character development etc. The locations of the fights, at least this particular fight is a very good example.

I'm afraid you're right (so far). Original had some based staff, this looks cheap as hell so far, and tonal developement seems off. There is little to no mood, just events.
Apr 10, 2021 11:15 PM
Oct 2014
For those complaining about the animation, what did you expect it's by the same studio that did Fairy Tail 😂
Apr 10, 2021 11:16 PM
Jun 2014
ttcchen said:
why is the fight animation so terrible despite being a remake? you would think a remake would have better animation like Hunter x Hunter and FMA:B. And the final showdown is kinda anti-climatic. Ren got defeated in a single strike? Really? They couldn't have at least showed them exchanging a few blows after all that talk? I really feel like dropping this but I'll wait to see how next episode adapts Anna's scenes before doing so.

Being a remake doesn't guarantee anything other than being a remake lol. The project is animated by a studio that's known for the last two seasons of Fairy Tail which consisted of a lot of slideshows. It's already a given the animation won't be all that.
Apr 10, 2021 11:33 PM

Aug 2014
Milk_is_Special said:

They actually only rushed the first episode. Episode 2 was from what I can tell exactly as the manga author intended it to be. Only reason the Ren introduction was 2 episodes in the original series was because they chose to stretch it out.

Yoh bonding with Amidamaru talking about basketball and other shenanigans, Ren fighting Rio's gang, Yoh's first loss against Ren, Rio's gang saving Yoh -> it was pretty good stuff, but it's all filler, actually.
Apr 11, 2021 4:19 AM

Jul 2009
Gaerled said:
ame-furi said:
I hate the animation. The whole fight looked like a slideshow, everything looks so stiff. And I'm sorry for this comparision, but while the animation in the old anime was far from perfect, it still looked more fluid and had more frames during the fight than this, no joke. It also had cool sound effects, shots and dynamic angles. There's none of it in this remake. Hell, even the way Ren "unfolded" his guan dao was more dynamic and badass in the old anime thanks to those loud, cool sound effects and quick movements. Same when he was about to attack Yoh and jumped up in the air spinning guan dao in his hand, that moment alone had more frames and fluidity than any scene in the remake lmao.

The moment I saw they skipped some scenes in the 1st episode, I knew they're going to butcher the relatioship development. Yoh/Manta/Amidamaru's friendship doesn't feel believable, I still can't connect with any of the characters. There will be no moments with them just chatting, cracking jokes etc., just constant fights which don't even look that great.

I still don't like the music, while it sounds fine on its own, I think it just doesn't fit and sounds kinda lame during the fights.

I always say that some of the changes in the 2001 anime actually improved the story, the character development etc. The locations of the fights, at least this particular fight is a very good example.

I'm afraid you're right (so far). Original had some based staff, this looks cheap as hell so far, and tonal developement seems off. There is little to no mood, just events.

Yes, that's exactly how I feel. Like, things are happening because the plot demands it, I can't connect with those events because it feels too artificial for me and it's hard to get into it. I have no problem with a different atmoshpere than in the original, but the thing is I can't feel ANY atmosphere. I don't know exactly why, is it because of the animation, or the colors, or the music, or maybe because the scenes are too faithful to the manga visually? Or maybe all at once. The pacing and skipping important scenes doesn't help either.

It would've been much better if the they at least used the music from the original, which had many catchy melodies and different instrumentalization. And if they didn't want (or couldn't) do that, then at least put some more money into animation. I know the fights in the manga aren't that special (as someone said earlier, this particular fight really felt like it was all about dialogues "- Chuuka Zanmai! Gimme your spirit! - No!" over and over again) and anime isn't all about action, but if they're going to skip the character development and all those "slice of life" moments and focus mostly on fights, they shouldn't look THAT cheap, inconsistent and unimpressive. But ehh, it's Bridge... I don't know what I expected lol.
Apr 11, 2021 7:44 AM

Feb 2012
Romi Park and Megumi Hayashibara, two of the reasons I wanted to watch this.

So Tao Ren can use Bason at 100% because he does exactly what Tao Ren orders him to but Yoh can use Amidamaru at 100% because their friendship puts both of their minds so in sync, that they perform the same actions, is this correct?
Fortress_MaximusApr 11, 2021 1:47 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 11, 2021 8:14 AM

Mar 2016
ame-furi said:
Gaerled said:

Yes, that's exactly how I feel. Like, things are happening because the plot demands it, I can't connect with those events because it feels too artificial for me and it's hard to get into it. I have no problem with a different atmoshpere than in the original, but the thing is I can't feel ANY atmosphere. I don't know exactly why, is it because of the animation, or the colors, or the music, or maybe because the scenes are too faithful to the manga visually? Or maybe all at once. The pacing and skipping important scenes doesn't help either.

It would've been much better if the they at least used the music from the original, which had many catchy melodies and different instrumentalization. And if they didn't want (or couldn't) do that, then at least put some more money into animation. I know the fights in the manga aren't that special (as someone said earlier, this particular fight really felt like it was all about dialogues "- Chuuka Zanmai! Gimme your spirit! - No!" over and over again) and anime isn't all about action, but if they're going to skip the character development and all those "slice of life" moments and focus mostly on fights, they shouldn't look THAT cheap, inconsistent and unimpressive. But ehh, it's Bridge... I don't know what I expected lol.

The pacing of the manga is WORLDS different from the first anime, especially at the start, and that's what you're most used to. I'll admit, when I started the manga, it took me quite awhile to get into it for the same reasons. And two episodes in, this series is really following it quite closely with almost no deviation. So yeah, I guess I'm used to it and know what to expect now, but I also think others should give it a few more episodes to really get into it.

I'm personally not concerned with the length anymore. I think it might fit well enough.
CrimsonCWApr 11, 2021 12:03 PM

Apr 11, 2021 8:31 AM

Nov 2018
I really enjoyed this episode, but my only problem is the big heads. That's actually my only issue with the anime. I feel sad for the ones who hate this anime cause it's 'rushed' or 'the animations sucks'. Then don't damn watch it, stick with your shitty OG anime that didn't fully follow the manga!
HarleyVonApr 11, 2021 8:35 AM
Apr 11, 2021 12:52 PM
Dec 2016
The anna voice is like my grandma
Apr 11, 2021 3:27 PM

Mar 2019
I gotta say, it feels weird. It's either the design, or the VAs but it doesn't give me the same vibe as the og one. For once, characters like Yoh, Morty (Manta) and Ren have small bodies but their head looks oversized. I don't remember getting the same feeling when I watched the 2001 adaptation. Another weird thing, if you compare this one to other shows, the VAs seem to talk slowly in a way. Again, these might be wrong but it still bugs me. And then, there's Yoh's VA, that sounds a little bit too girlish. Like yes, his old voice was almost the same but even now, when he fought Ren, it sounded like a girl fight with how he talked.

All in all, these episode are mostly introducing the important characters so it feels a little bit boring but it should get better. Anna made her appearance and her design at least looks good, not sure about her voice yet.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 11, 2021 10:12 PM

Feb 2017
Shaman King is one of my favorite animes, episode one was rushed a lot, but this is fine.
Read the manga after i finish the first anime, hopefull they adapt the "three arcs" that was skipped before
(minor spoiler it's advice):

The clothes that have Ren Tao are diferent in the manga no?
I don't remember they shine in the dark like gold and has a place for Bason tablet.
And in the opening Faust is in a chair, forgot that us well.

Anna's the real main character of the show , thumbs up for her.
And one fact that is good for me is that the fights have the same violence and
Blood than the manga, that was remove in the first anime.
Apr 12, 2021 10:10 AM
Jun 2020
Yeah the eposide was decent I heard about it and started but this one is good so far
THe back story is coming!!!!!!!
Ye
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 40 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2022

21 by almightybismarck »»
May 24, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

15 by almightybismarck »»
May 23, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 38 Discussion

MahiaErebeaNegi - Jan 4, 2022

26 by almightybismarck »»
May 17, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 37 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2021

21 by almightybismarck »»
May 17, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2021

18 by almightybismarck »»
May 15, 9:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.