Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 14, 2019 1:08 PM
Sep 2012
Wow, a lot of newbies fighting about nothing... Watched 10 minutes and don't think I will be able to stay interested every week at this rate. Am just gonna wait 'till it's on netflix and hope they fix the censoring. Also hope that the animation quality won't be as bad as everyone expects. Hate to say that the composition of most of the shots was quite lazy, so I fear the worst...
Oct 14, 2019 1:22 PM
Jun 2010
Lel0uchZer0 said:
-Aincrad- said:
Here we go again, KnY is the topic even here

You really show hate that anime, don't you?

I do not hate it at all i did not even mention it tho i was reffering to it because it is the best example for this
It's a good show with amazing animation
However besides animation 7ds is superior in every aspect
Characters (no contest. Escanor's pride is big enough to overshadow the whole kimetsu staff)
Plot - well here you can actually give both anime the same credit tbh

huh? amazing animation? KNY? Best case scenario it has decent animation.
The only amazing on KNY is the particle effects. People watching anime at some point at least should learn the difference between particle effects and actual freaking animation :)
Oct 14, 2019 1:34 PM
Oct 2018
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Bacon24 said:
that is one of the worst opinions i have seem in a long time, So biased its insane

I can hear the cry from here
if you actually think Seven deadly sins have better action scenes than hunter x hunter, like i dont know what to tell you then......Biased
Oct 14, 2019 1:54 PM

Jul 2014
Lel0uchZer0 said:

Vinland saga is the least overhyped anime series because it should be way more popular. Also how is kimetsu not overhyped. It's literally good story with mediocre characters and awesome animation but no masterpiece
Coming back to the dr. Stone vs fire force example. Dr. Stone has good animation too and i never said that animation will ALWAYS make the cut. But if 2 shows have decent story it will not matter which one is better cause the one with better animation will win even if the other one has better plot
Kimetsu is the example i use cause it has a better scire than the like of code geass and death note which is alarming to say the least

Who says KnY's a masterpiece? because some people rate it 10? no one I've seen here has ever said "KnY is a masterpiece" just people calling it "good" and "amazing" and to some extent I agree with it, compared to the manga the anime has really elevated the experience in KnY adding their own stuffs and arranging the events to a better pacing, also KnY's early art in the manga was... not really good. Would I call it a masterpiece? no, but its done its job that NNT is now failing in which is leaving some if not a lot of its fans disappointed with its adaptation.

Dr.Stone has good animation? it barely has any! its all good art! static shots. Do not confuse art with animation. I really think you can't tell good animation and bad ones apart which is the crux of how you see NNT and why you can't tell the reason people are disappointed with it.
Its MaL scores, don't take them that seriously. People make multiple dummy accounts to lower or push the score up of a certain series.
Oct 14, 2019 2:52 PM

Mar 2018
-Aincrad- said:
jurekjurek said:
Yeah, KnY is an overhyped trash but I think it's time to get over with it and stop stirring shit. In few months nobody will remeber this show except for the most diehard fanboys.

Or was this topic meant to be a more general discussion, since all I sensed was a trigger bait for angry shonen fans?

"overhyped trash", "fanboys"

I see you're new to anime, according to your profile and list, but you are already a good elitist.
You are on the right way to becoming the worst kind of anime fan.
Yeah definitely a guy with 39 series completed and with a mean average of 8.31 is an elitist. If he's an "elitist" then we refuse to deal with him.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 14, 2019 3:22 PM

Oct 2019
if something has bad animation, it just feels more natural for me to read the manga instead. why purposely consume a story in a medium it doesn't excel at?

in every community (games, anime, music) there will always be extraordinary content that flies under the radar despite it's quality. it's sad, but is it really a sign of a community in shambles?
Oct 14, 2019 3:48 PM

Apr 2016
Nanatsu taizai has neither good plot nor characters, so if the animation is powerpoint then why even bother lmao
Oct 14, 2019 5:01 PM

Oct 2008
It definitely isn't as bad as the rating indicates.
Then again, you shouldn't care too much about it.
We've all seen worse ( a lot worse) with higher score after all.
Oct 14, 2019 5:06 PM

May 2016
People here is talking about the animation, white blood, another bad things
And All I care about is that scene in the end where they Censored naked diane with white fogs, what a shame
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2019 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
The problem with the anime community, is that they're good at criticizing anime, but not people (looking at you @Yarub and @Luchse). Seriously: you could put a gun to these peoples' head and tell them to write a critique on a human being, and their criticism would be vague at best, insults at worst like Johan's.
Back on topic: I think there are a good amount of anime that are carried by the overall animation, art, and just feel, like Mushishi, Texhnolyze. Even an anime with shit writing like Violet Evergarden got a 7 from me just because of how drop dead gorgeous it is.
I feel as though the OP's complaints parallels the, "lyrics > beats" argument that old school rap fans make, despite rap being, well, music.
Oct 14, 2019 5:25 PM

Mar 2018
AbsurdistOtaku said:
The problem with the anime community, is that they're good at criticizing anime, but not people (looking at you @Yarub and @Luchse). Seriously: you could put a gun to these peoples' head and tell them to write a critique on a human being, and their criticism would be vague at best, insults at worst like Johan's.
Back on topic: I think there are a good amount of anime that are carried by the overall animation, art, and just feel, like Mushishi, Texhnolyze. Even an anime with shit writing like Violet Evergarden got a 7 from me just because of how drop dead gorgeous it is.
I feel as though the OP's complaints parallels the, "lyrics > beats" argument that old school rap fans make, despite rap being, well, music.
AO don't go poking the bear and crying afterward about people bullying you.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 14, 2019 5:30 PM

Aug 2013
I mean honestly its any community based rating/reviewing system. A lot of people give shows a 10 or 0. Watch what you enjoy and discuss it, if others don't like it, so what?

I also agree that animation quality does overall improve the show. Examples is OPM season 2, where not only the animation did not live up to the expectations of season 1, but it contributed to a lot of peoples frustrations which i believe are valid. The animation was not even what i would call bad, but it was subpar when you are going back to the previous season done by Madhouse. Same thing happened with HS DXD where a different studio picked it up and changed the animation type. Still good animation but the characters were drawn differently. Some people still liked the show for what it was, some didn't.

A show, like say a video game or manga/comic, that is visually appealing will initially draw people in. Once the quality of any part of that show declines people will start to lose interest.

I haven't started watching S3 yet but if they are changing up the censorship of this season that does kinda suck, but i will watch it and I will judge the show against its previous seasons and other Shounen.
My Candies:
Oct 14, 2019 5:35 PM
Nov 2018
Yeah throwing a fit over white blood is one thing given it still looks stupid. But the first episode was bad and didn't even feel like the same series
Oct 14, 2019 5:42 PM

Jan 2017
We literally just had made in abyss back in 2017, good writing, music and animation. Kimetsu no Yaiba recently [characters aren't the best well-written [yet] but they sure as hell are fun to watch] and the music/animation is of course the best we've seen in years. Then we have Promised Neverland and Mob Psycho s2, Megalo Box, Mahoutsukai no Yome...I could go on but you get the picture. There is still at least 2 great shows per year with the rest ranging from good to mediocre. And that's not even mentioning sequels like boku no hero or AoT
Oct 14, 2019 7:01 PM

Sep 2010
I didn't really care too much for the very first season honestly which is why I never bothered watching anymore. I do love the character designs though and the second opening slaps.

But why censor blood to white? It would be different if it was for creative purposes like Dangan Ronpa, but the previous seasons of Nanatsu no Taizai had red blood right? Is it because of the timeslot or something? Other than that reason I don't see a reason to censor blood.

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 14, 2019 7:02 PM
Nov 2018
It is a shounen, the anime is based at the most in fights, so the animation is very important, and the white blood does ruins it a lot..., like wtf, the blood is white??? It would be better if it didnt had blood.
the history its not that good tho, but i like the characters
Oct 14, 2019 10:33 PM
Jul 2019
2019? The anime community has been bad for years.
Oct 14, 2019 10:42 PM
Jun 2012
AnubisSchu said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Welcome to 2019. The year where the only thing that matters is animation. Screw characters and plot . If a mediocre show has good animation it will be talked about to no end while if a very good show with good character and plot has decent but jot amazing animation it will be cinsidered garbage
The abimation is actually pretty good . The fight scenes are as good as always the only thing some idiots can think about is white blood which is not even an issue and i don't see why people got mad over it.
I mean yes, animation that matters, as well as music, ost execution, directing, cinematography and production. Because that's show was all about just instead of the story itself. You can't rhetorically persuade a consumer by over clouding the criteria that make a great show. Look at berserk and OPM those are great manga with great art and story and the show fucks it up because it's a shit show, it's not because the story is shit. So yea, I thought the show is Ok.

I'm sorry, but it's not the animation that screwed OPM. The story itself was slow and not going forward, being repetitive, which, along with animation that was somewhat under the season 1 ( I don't really care, I watch so much anime, that season 2 was better in animation than a lot of thing I saw) made it so depicted.
Oct 14, 2019 10:58 PM
Jun 2012
Guys just grow up already.

Yes NnT has predictable fights issues, with plot that is similar to a lot of other anime, and evolves around the same way.

That's called a Shonen Nekketsu.

One Piece, Naruto, BnHA, KnY, NnT, Fire Force, etc

Something you can also call ''mainstream'' if you want.

And guess what. Shonen Nekketsu has fans. Many fans. I'm one of it. And if you find the definition of Nekketsu boring, (which you can find on Wiki if you want) then, grow up and stay away from those who like it for god sake. Why are you even here ? Go back to the other shonen, the seinen, or the shojo ...

Also, yea animation matter. That's why I don't read manga, and i'm here for animes. But people overexagerate things. OPM season 2 animation wasn't bad, story was. It was worse than season 1, ok yes, but obviously what matter in the first season was the fact that it was FUNNY. I didn't even smile in season 2 because they chose to use the same pattern again and again. But it's not my humour, you can like it if you want (like Sakamoto desu ga, it bored me so much omg)

And finaly, Rave Master was one of the best anime I saw. Better than Fairy Tail in my opinion. Well the blood was green. But it didn't mattered, because it started with green blood, we got use to green blood, and they uncensored the last arc, where we got red blood. The problem with Nanatsu no Taizai, it's the fact that if you start a rally of the episode, well you see a deterioation of the thing. I wouldn't have mind if it started that way, but in the middle of the story, it bugs me.
Oct 14, 2019 11:00 PM

Jul 2019
DatRandomDude said:
This thread is dumb lmao.

You're goddamn wrong OP but plenty of people has already written about it here.

Déjà vu - it feels like the same thread with the same tropic is opened again and again. I mean, how dare this community cling on to new standards set in terms of visuals? Only thing missing here is the book reader>manga reader>anime casual -hierarchy in terms of how classy it is enjoy sth. without visuals.
Oct 14, 2019 11:23 PM

Sep 2013
We have yet to see what Studio DEEN (+ out sourced help) has done with the 24 episodes.

In my opinion if the quality drop is the outcome why even green light it to begin with? I would've waited longer to see the consistency kept from A-1 picture studios.
Oct 14, 2019 11:36 PM

Dec 2015
I don't want to watch an anime that censors blood to the point of looking like exaggerated cumshots. What was the point in censoring the blood? I don't care for gore at all and most shows I watch are not violent at all, but if it's in the story then don't censor it. Animation IS important, and to ignore it outright is stupid. Frankly I didn't mind the dip in overall quality as it was still serviceable, but censorship like this is just dumb. Definitely not 1/10-dropping-it-after-the-first-episode dumb...but still dumb.
Oct 15, 2019 12:57 AM

Oct 2018
BiscuitsAndGravy said:
-Aincrad- said:
But is Tokyo Ghoul really a bad adaption?

I mean, yeah the last season is probably the worst thing I've ever seen, but not counting that, people still call it a bad adaption.

I haven't read the manga, but I always thought the anime was good. I didn't notice any signs of bad adaption, like some other trash that happened to air last season.
You have a mean score of 8.61, so how can anything be seen as trash too you?

....he... re.. we..... go a... gain....tal.... k.... I.... ng about... t my mean ......sc.... ore.................................................
Oct 15, 2019 8:06 AM
Oct 2018
Lel0uchZer0 said:
Welcome to 2019. The year where the only thing that matters is animation. Screw characters and plot . If a mediocre show has good animation it will be talked about to no end while if a very good show with good character and plot has decent but jot amazing animation it will be cinsidered garbage

Feels like you're taking shots on demon slayer lmao
Oct 15, 2019 9:38 AM

Dec 2013
Oh, so the thread is basically just some battle shounen lovers arguing about battle shounen anime. That's hardly the entire anime community. As a person who rarely likes battle shounen, I see no reason to take this thread seriously.
Oct 15, 2019 11:34 AM

Jan 2019
holy lord this thread. many people get wrong with op opinion tho.

cmon, if u doesnt like the new changes for nnt s3 then u can stop watching, if u still wanna keep up with the story progress and for the next episode then keep watching it.

it's simple right?

Oct 15, 2019 1:56 PM

Dec 2014
The fact that there is a drop in the quality of animation is bad news because they had more time to work on the first episodes, if it's so bad in the beginning, this means that it will get worse and worse in the second part. White blood is a problem because we hate censorship... this is not a PG show but is not R rated either, there is no point for censorship... it looks silly, and makes no point to censor the 3rd season when there first 2 were fine.
Deen managed to make a really well-received anime, despise its shitty animation - Konosuba. It worked fine for it because it had a great story. Nanatsu no Tanzai is an action shounen, all these anime have to it its name is the action because the story itself is being predictable and cliche as it can get... Yes, peoples liked the first season, because it was good - they liked the second less, but that was decent too... but from here on the story is going south, fewer and fewer peoples will enjoy it... not having at least decent animation, makes it beyond redemption. Good enough animation (for you), doesn't mean good enough for everyone... is 2019 and we have standards.
Oct 15, 2019 2:00 PM

Jun 2019
Lel0uchZer0 said:
-Aincrad- said:
Here we go again, KnY is the topic even here

You really show hate that anime, don't you?

I do not hate it at all i did not even mention it tho i was reffering to it because it is the best example for this
It's a good show with amazing animation
However besides animation 7ds is superior in every aspect
Characters (no contest. Escanor's pride is big enough to overshadow the whole kimetsu staff)
Plot - well here you can actually give both anime the same credit tbh

Seven Deadly Sins is fucking garbage though. The second season was a mess. There is no good character in it. They're all one dimensional, so don't say that they're better than KnY characters lmao. I don't like either btw.
Oct 15, 2019 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
All I read was "the show/manga I like isn't as popular as these other show/manga that I don't like" then lots of reeeeeee. Why does anyone feel the need to do this? Just enjoy what you enjoy and don't take potshots at other people because of their interests.
Oct 15, 2019 3:49 PM

Aug 2010
The show has always been weak since it's first season. The characters are 'okay'. The rest is pretty mediocre to garbage. Every single fight is a chore since everything is decided by who's the strongest from the beginning or some plot armor nonsense when that isn't enough. And in a show that's pretty much all about fighting, that's pretty bad.
Oct 15, 2019 7:21 PM
Jan 2017
And
Lel0uchZer0 said:
The abimation is actually pretty good . The fight scenes are as good as always the only thing some idiots can think about is white blood which is not even an issue and i don't see why people got mad over it.
And where's the good show with good character and plot? I didn't find it
Oct 15, 2019 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
I read someone say that the white blood looks like jizz, now everytime someone bleeds I only think about how much jizz in in them. Kinda turn off for me.
And no mate, seven deadly sins isnt good, I nearly quit the show several times cuz of diane and her fking memory bullshit.
Oct 16, 2019 1:07 AM
Jul 2016
I’m a huge fan of the 7DS anime. The white blood and censoring of Meliodas being killed in the flashback are a huge issue for me and many others. It’s because I love his series that it sucks that it’s getting censored, it’s not true to the manga anymore when you censor so heavily, there is a ton of gore in 7DS. I will probably still watch but I’m incredibly disappointed. The impact of the series has been lessened and I don’t even know what they gain from doing this.
Oct 16, 2019 1:30 AM

Mar 2018
IMO, animation should only be part of the overall rating if it is SUPER good or SUPER bad and if it is super good or super bad then it should only be like....10% of the overall rating. If the animation is average, then it should not be included at all.

Story and characters are what matters. 90% of the rating should be focused on that. Music, animation, art style, and other technical stuff (except directing) should be only 10%. Its a minor thing. Again my opinion only.
Oct 16, 2019 1:33 AM

Jul 2016
I don't think the whole community is, but there is a huge part, just by reading half of the msg here you can tell it really is.

Most of the people here is just giging your statement more power by acting the way they are. Calling people stupid because they dont like what they say. Calling shows bad just because they didn't like it, etc.

Why can't we just enjoy our shows in peace and have a nice chat about it. I don't care if you think x show is trash, maybe even me thinks is trash, but i still enjoy it for w/e reason, but saying its bad in a random post that most people wont even read and shit talk the show/ person talking about it for liking it wont make the show more enjoyable for you.
Oct 16, 2019 2:45 AM

Oct 2017
This is the first time I've seen a popular sequel got such a low rating despite the "sequel effect".
The animation must have been REALLY BAD for this to be even possible because Overlord s2 and s3 got such a high rating despite medicare production.

Note that sequal from shonen tend to get lower quality production all the time, so usually animation is not a huge factor unless there are some glaring issues.
Oct 16, 2019 5:46 AM

May 2016
I just wanna see Snob take the piss out of everything cause all the shows this season are god awful. That’d be the real good news.
Oct 16, 2019 6:13 AM
Jul 2016
AnubisSchu said:
Lel0uchZer0 said:
I mean yes, animation that matters, as well as music, ost execution, directing, cinematography and production. Because that's show was all about just instead of the story itself. You can't rhetorically persuade a consumer by over clouding the criteria that make a great show. Look at berserk and OPM those are great manga with great art and story and the show fucks it up because it's a shit show, it's not because the story is shit. So yea, I thought the show is Ok.

OPM S2 was least better than berserk's situation lol
todd2580Oct 16, 2019 3:48 PM
Oct 16, 2019 6:35 AM

Jul 2014
MasterHavik said:
I mean Fire Force ha good animation but a lot of people(including me) shit all over for its piss poor writing and characters.

Animation is a critical aspect of a show and if it doesn't look good it will hurt a show. Cop Craft is a good show in my book but it is held back by a piss poor animation. Also Seven Deadly Sins didn't look this bad in season 1 and 2. Season 3 is a massive step back.

Also the reason people have issue with the blood change is that it looks silly a show that is this graphic is using white blood. If Ban is cutting someone in half and white comes out people will be laughing at how silly that looks. The fights lose impact. That is why a lot of earlier anime dubs in the 90s are look down upon due to all the edits they made.

+1
Sir you literally saying what i want to say, thank you very much..
It's not about "Is just a different color" thing, but almost everything becomes silly in people eyes, even an epic scene or serious scenes can lost the tension because of that, in other hand those people who also think people hate this anime because the animation is also wrong, clearly since season 2 NNT seems declining already with many aspects following it.
Oct 16, 2019 6:40 AM

Apr 2017
The Animation Dropped guys stop being too faithfully blind, and white blood for more BD/DVD sales number is understandable but censor just the vulgar parts and that should do it.

Edit: Studio Deen seems to have taken this season, where A-1 Pictures studio Animated the 1st two seasons which they did a great job at it, Studio Deen messed this Adaptation up here, just like what J.C.Staff did to One Punch Man 2nd Season, a Studio change.
Kirito_onlineOct 16, 2019 7:40 AM
Oct 16, 2019 7:00 AM

Jun 2013
I dont really pay attention to the quality of the animation tbh. I live to watch anime for the story and entertainment they bring for me. If everything is plain and tasteless then it's boring.
I even love Ghost Stories! The animation is not the best quality and the sub may be boring, but with dub it is a true gem ♡ I really enjoyed it.
its exhausting when ppl only talk about animation, music selection, the original dub and so on. Kinda makes it hard for me to comment to the episode or even write a review. I personally don't pay as much attention to this sort of thing. I am more focused on the story and characters and want to talk about the stuff happening or about to happen.

maybe I am not a true hard core fan as some of the members in this community. But Anime is still a sort of entertainment, and no painting at a art museum.
Oct 16, 2019 7:29 AM

Oct 2015
Lujei said:
I dont really pay attention to the quality of the animation tbh. I live to watch anime for the story and entertainment they bring for me. If everything is plain and tasteless then it's boring.
I even love Ghost Stories! The animation is not the best quality and the sub may be boring, but with dub it is a true gem ♡ I really enjoyed it.
its exhausting when ppl only talk about animation, music selection, the original dub and so on. Kinda makes it hard for me to comment to the episode or even write a review. I personally don't pay as much attention to this sort of thing. I am more focused on the story and characters and want to talk about the stuff happening or about to happen.

maybe I am not a true hard core fan as some of the members in this community. But Anime is still a sort of entertainment, and no painting at a art museum.

It's normal for people to think that way, but did you wonder if most of them don't care about the qualities of the animations? Animation studios would only do anime with bad or not-so-good qualities, after all, why would I do an amazing animation if an anime with poor animation has more notes than mine?

(Sorry for bad english. Google Translate)
Oct 16, 2019 11:48 AM
Nov 2013
I definitely agree... The animation really isn't that bad the story, music and character development is still really good. Just because it's a different animation studio doesn't mean the anime itself is shitty. People get worked up way to easily. The studio change isn't going to stop me from enjoying a great series.
Oct 16, 2019 3:50 PM
Jul 2016
Kirito_online said:
The Animation Dropped guys stop being too faithfully blind, and white blood for more BD/DVD sales number is understandable but censor just the vulgar parts and that should do it.

Edit: Studio Deen seems to have taken this season, where A-1 Pictures studio Animated the 1st two seasons which they did a great job at it, Studio Deen messed this Adaptation up here, just like what J.C.Staff did to One Punch Man 2nd Season, a Studio change.

lmao studio change isn't the problem it's the Schedule dude Wit Studio work on hard schedule but that's due to having great animators while J.C.Staff's staff on OPM S2 you can say it wasn't the main one it's the secondary ones (range from good to normal animators) since the studio's top animators were busy with other stuff already and also the director of S2 was busy with an OVA before it but DEEN is outsourcing NoT S3 fully for one reason they're fully booked with other stuff from the beginning of the year and they're a studio which rely on outsourcing which can be good and bad (if the animators weren't given enough time) Marvy Jack is a small studio and outscoring studios while are not bad but if they were having only normal animators with limited time the result won't be good unless they have some few good animators..
todd2580Oct 16, 2019 5:02 PM
Oct 16, 2019 3:52 PM
Jul 2016
Ventus_S said:
This is the first time I've seen a popular sequel got such a low rating despite the "sequel effect".
The animation must have been REALLY BAD for this to be even possible because Overlord s2 and s3 got such a high rating despite medicare production.

Note that sequal from shonen tend to get lower quality production all the time, so usually animation is not a huge factor unless there are some glaring issues.

they lowered the score because of the BlOoD censorship lmao
Oct 16, 2019 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
I mean you said it yourself, animation reels people in. Plot and characters are just an addition to the judgement of an anime. For example, SAO has that animation you're advocating for with 'decent' plot and characters but people shit on it regardless.

TL;DR Everyone has a different cup of tea.
Oct 16, 2019 4:53 PM
Jul 2016
PugAnime99 said:
I really have not seen this in the community when I look at the forums. If you are talking about One Punch Man 2 then yes I see what you mean but the jokes there weren't as good, and its characters felt to me a bit dryer. But I agree don't judge a show off animation but keep the animation in consideration.

yeah since it's not an in-house production it suffered from that anyways my expectations aren't high since DEEN were very busy and being fully outscored will make things worse i bet but i could be wrong too
Oct 16, 2019 5:36 PM
Dec 2017
Lel0uchZer0 said:

it's sad because the only reason we heard about generic mediocre anime like " My hero academia " was the animation.
the reason why movies are popular than great anime because of the animation.
it's sad that generic show with good animation take over great stories with bad animation .
Oct 17, 2019 3:23 AM

Apr 2017
todd2580 said:
Kirito_online said:

lmao studio change isn't the problem it's the Schedule dude Wit Studio work on hard schedule but that's due to having great animators while J.C.Staff's staff on OPM S2 you can say it wasn't the main one it's the secondary ones (range from good to normal animators) since the studio's top animators were busy with other stuff already and also the director of S2 was busy with an OVA before it but DEEN is outsourcing NoT S3 fully for one reason they're fully booked with other stuff from the beginning of the year and they're a studio which rely on outsourcing which can be good and bad (if the animators weren't given enough time) Marvy Jack is a small studio and outscoring studios while are not bad but if they were having only normal animators with limited time the result won't be good unless they have some few good animators..
I get what you're saying, but why does a Studio take on a Great Show with Massive Fanbase and a Hit Selling Manga just to screw it with their 'can't be helped' incompetence to Bring the Same Great Animation the previous Seasons Had to this One; do they seek hate and less stales piled up by the loss of interest in the Show all at once?
Oct 17, 2019 3:58 AM

Jul 2015
Laughs in Kemurimusa

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

90 by masons_anime78 »»
May 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.