Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 5, 2019 5:07 PM

Oct 2015
About the chapter:
Sep 18, 2019 8:02 PM
May 2011
FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING FOOD
Sep 20, 2019 8:26 AM
Feb 2019
God damn that was a good chapter but I'm sad that its almost the end, What a fantastic ride this has been.

I do hope though that they do what Citrus done and give us a side story or sequel to this manga, I would absolutely love to see their relationship build and progress even further!
Nov 7, 2019 2:48 AM

Oct 2013
Oh they fuckin'!

So glad for them, the build up for it was perfect from the last chapter

"I've been wanting to do the same thing"
Nov 15, 2019 5:45 AM
Nov 2019
This chapter was absolutely amazing! What a heartwarming, cute, fulfilling and loving way to consume their passion. You really get a sense that they are not just having sex, they are passing a stage in their lives together. They are growing up, they are devoting themselves to each other and Nakatani Nio managed to present this in an absolutely beautiful and natural way.

In fact, the entire day they spend together at home is presented with an uncanny degree of realism. They love each other, they are used to each other, they get along well and they can feel at ease with each other and you can see this in all their activities across the day. However, there is also a constant sense of underlying tension. They both know what is coming, they both want it and at the same time they are both very conscious and nervous about what will in fact be their first sexual experience. This is so relatable its impossible to sit through without feeling their excitement.

One quick note that I want to make is in regards to the fact that some people are surprised that Yuu was top. I don't find that surprising at all. For one, she wanted to let Touko know that she also wanted to make this step, like some other people already pointed out.

Secondly, she saw Touko get cold feet at the last minute and wasn't about to give in and call it quits there.

Lastly, this is typical of Yuu's character as well as Touko's. Throughout the entire run of the manga we have seen Yuu extremely capable and determined to make the decisive step in regards to any problem, while we see Touko extremely indecisive and fearful of committing to a decision, despite her outward image and her "senpai" role.

What's more, we have seen Touko even as early as the scene in the PE shed tending to be sort of passive in regards to her sexual desires, wanting for Yuu to go down on her, which makes me think that the only reason she was so aggressive in kissing Yuu at first was because Yuu simply had no desire to make out with her at that point in time. This, of course, changed by the time we reach this chapter. :)
Nov 25, 2019 9:24 AM

Feb 2019
Oh, wow, they actually did it. And I'll be honest, I was not prepared for how the scene was portrayed lol

It did feel like they were living together, and how Touko doesn't want labels sure is different from most people who see labels as confirmation. Although with what just happened, it's confirmed that they're not just friends or close friends and they've done something which confirms that they are lovers.

Really didn't expect it from Nakatani-sensei, but that was actually good development and not just sex for sex's sake. Although did not expect Yuu to be the one on top and the one taking the initiative.

So what will the final chapter be? I'm so sad...
Nov 29, 2019 5:28 PM

Nov 2018
N.....nice. Love romance anime/manga that actually handle sex in a serious, mature way. Hence why Kare Kano and Bloom into You are my favorite romance stories <3
Jan 2, 2020 6:47 AM

Aug 2017
I was literally squeaking during the whole chapter, that was so heartwarming, cute, fluffy and just felt right! I was very hyped by the careful build-up for the sleepover and it was executed so well. I really love when anime and manga deal with love scenes, because when they do (it's very rare!), they do it in an amazing way (at least what I've seen and read). This chapter really conveyed how both Touko and Yuu matured, how their feelings towards each other evolved, hell, it felt like a new chapter in their lives!
The scene itself was so pure and romantic, there's nothing to dislike about it. I can die in peace now.
Apr 16, 2020 6:29 AM

Oct 2018
Wow, imagine if they animate this chapter one day.

Didn't think they would actually do it though, such a surprise. It was pretty hot ngl
Apr 21, 2020 8:39 PM

Oct 2019
Wow, I really didn't expect any "sex scene" to be happen since this is a soft yuri and all.
May 29, 2020 12:11 AM
Jun 2017
This is the best chapter in the series. It was intense and hot, yet wholesome and pure. Brilliant.
Jun 22, 2020 5:19 AM
Jun 2020
I must admit seeing this chapter (so waiting for the publication of the volume in English in a couple months, so much been on hold with the pandemic) was AMAZING. There's been a buildup of Yuu and Touko's relationship and at times past a frank admission of raw desire along with the deep feeling between them: does it go back to Touko telling Yuu only half teasing in chapter six "You're so dirty" (in the French translation it comes out as "You're so sensual", doesn't ring the same).
Somehow I'd not pictured Yuu and Touko finally getting to make love and this being depicted in detail. The scene is both erotic and terribly sweet. Yuu seems to have done so much growing up to take the initiative like this, and perhaps Touko is getting her just desserts for all the past teasing. Mindful it's their first time too it seems this has been smartly scripted and captured by the artist. Well done Nakatani-sensei! Really, you ought to wish everyone to have such a beautiful first time as this.
Jun 23, 2020 12:43 AM
Jun 2020
Some further thinking about why it might come slightly as a surprise to see Yuu and Touko turning the sleepover into sleeping together. Again, it does seem like a natural outcome of their relationship, but it is true from a reader's perspective that the 43 + previous chapters haven't given many clues of where they stand, as teens in terms of sexual exploration and experience, and it could be assumed, until we see Yuu initiating the love-making here that there's a difference between herself and Touko.

It's only impressions though that can be drawn from reading the previous chapters.

For a long while I assumed that along with being in the grade above Yuu's, Touko was at least a year older than her. It's only at the end of volume six that it's explained they are really from the same year and just two months apart. Does it matter, maybe not, but it might have made a difference into Touko's attitudes to getting physical, even if we also have to take into account all of the "perfect girl" act she has put on for so long, which wouldn't tie in with the teenage desire that she does obviously feel.

It's really a mystery in the earlier chapters just how physically experienced Touko might be in relation to Yuu. This has to be left to imagination and it might have been trickier for Nakatani sensei to illustrate this graphically in the story. I can also suppose this speculation is left to the reader, but also to Yuu, because the story is seen from her point of view and its often her voice in the narrative bubbles. This is how we know that the stolen kiss at the train crossing was her first, but we've no idea whether it ever was Touko's as well. The impression given from Touko's behavior is that she could well have kissed before, just to try, not seriously, with one of her boy or girl suitors or even Sayaka (though this, we gradually get to understand later, isn't the case, poor Sayaka!)

It's also obvious in subsequent chapters that Touko is feeling ardent physical desires that she struggles to contain. On a couple of occasions we see her get carried away to the point Yuu has to push her off. During her first visit to Yuu's room, even though if it's for a study session, seeing Yuu's bed puts Touko in a state where she's obviously fantasizing about making out there, and Yuu seems completely off page. Then the gym storage encounter goes one further, Touko, who's frustrated because she didn't convince Yuu to be the initiator, tries out a French kiss, gets a startled Yuu to admit she liked it, and then goes on to a little fondling that Yuu doesn't resist. (I think this shows that by this stage in the story, Yuu is definitely physically attracted but also already in love with Touko but just won't recognize this is what it is compared to her earlier conceptions about "fluttering hearts" and "levitating")

The bath scene at the camp also shows Touko trying to contain herself and eyeing up Yuu, surprised that her breasts are more shapely than she assumed. Yuu's confidence in this scene is rather nice compared to the hang-ups both the supposedly more experienced Sayaka and Touko are displaying about undressing together. The camp is followed immediately by a much more intimate encounter in Yuu's room of which, like with the gym storage, we don't see everything. Yet the fact is unlike in the previous visit, they both lie down on the bed and do seem to engage for a lengthy while in both kissing and fondling with their clothes on, and you can see from Yuu's resting expression that she's quite fine with it.

So in fact we're never quite to know at which stage prior to their making love in chapter 44 Yuu and Touko moved up to some sexual experimenting. I can completely imagine, given what we're given to see from Touko's behavior in earlier chapters, that she's probably in the meantime fantasized about Yuu and tried masturbation. It's much harder to figure out what Yuu does, including in the period after she feels Touko rejected her confession and goes through heartbreak, when it would have been pretty human for her to comfort herself on her own. It comes down to the fact we've little idea how much of sexuality either of these teens know, what they've read about, what they might have seen on screen or online, added maybe to their upbringings, how traditionally Japanese they might be about this, with one certainty, at no stage are they actually troubled that their relationship is a same-sex one and what it implies physically.

There's been a lot of discussion about Yuu ending up being the initiator of the sex and being portrayed as the most active, undressing Touko and pleasuring her. We have to assume that in an un-portrayed scene Touko does things to Yuu as well but that bit of their intimate lives has been left to them. As I said before, perhaps this is good payback for Yuu having been subjected to Touko's demands in the prior chapters, and there is the fact that Touko does get scared (and it's pretty normal, considering) about doing it for the first time. That Yuu takes the initiative is something we're not used to, but it shows how much confidence and maturity she has acquired over time, even assuming she is only around sixteen, and still very young. (Touko might be approaching her 17th birthday at this point). The timeline of the later chapters is unclear and even if it still seems to take place still within the course of a school year, and from their clothing we can assume it's gotten to winter or late winter, quite a few days seem to go by between the reconciliation in chapter 40 and the sleepover in chapter 44. Which means there could have been in between some more fondling in the gym storage or elsewhere in which both girls get more confident that their relationship is also getting to be a sexual one as strong as the emotional or vanilla side. The fact that, at the end, Yuu lets her hair loose seems also synonymous of her acting out her sexuality: her previous hairdo is very very cute but does give her a rather more childish appearance than her age warrants. Her new hair also seems to represent her coming of age, losing her virginity and becoming a young adult woman.
May 27, 2021 11:13 PM
Jul 2020
My eyes have been blessed

But really, Yuu taking the initiative surprised me a little but it was still great
DarkVoyagerxMay 28, 2021 6:38 AM
May 30, 2021 12:32 PM

Nov 2017
They fucked and Yuu was on top (ʘ‿ʘ)

Didn't see that coming, amazing chapter
"he has it big as a cactus
but he won't let go of my head
and I puke on his cock bitch" - Boy by Fishball 
Jul 7, 2021 8:12 AM

Dec 2020
Shit that gave me diabetes
didn't expect yuu to be top
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 22, 2021 6:10 AM

Aug 2020
DAMN, now that was hot. We all wanted it and now we have it, I wonder how this would be adapted a season 2 of the anime if it ever happens. I'm sad to see this end but hopefully we get a lot more of their relationship in the anthology's. Such a great couple and very emotional story. 10/10!
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
Sep 22, 2021 3:29 AM

Mar 2016
perks of being a lesbian - your parents don't mind on sleepover. warning: works only for your teen ages
Sep 22, 2021 3:34 AM

Mar 2016
i want to point on the fact that this sex scene is my favorite among all manga for sure and one of the most favorite out of everything (or maybe the most fave, idk). it was lovely and hot.
Nov 5, 2021 6:43 AM

Jan 2021
...If I was going to rate this chapter...

I won’t rate it.

Because...

This is the greatest chapter. Of all time.

I’m... honestly speechless.

💖💖💖💖💖

Thank you for existing.

I hope no one I know irl sees my secret account~

Anyways, do I look cute in this outfit?~

Jun 24, 2022 7:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well, that's probably the best development we could expect, this manga is not shy about showing reality!
Aug 15, 2022 1:49 AM
Jun 2022
Oh my god. This is just unreal. How the hell will they even get a ss2 now??

Besides that, I am a pervert but never see a scene that is special to me like this. 5/5 isn't enough, I want it 2b 600/5!!!
Nov 24, 2023 3:39 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Wow, I was not expecting them to go all the way. Though, it does make sense. While pondering the potential bowling reward, both imagined a spicy scenario and then stopped themselves before getting carried away. I guess, the most surprising was how much Yuu took charge. I don't think I would have guessed it to turn out that way, but it really worked here. Everything, including the characters, felt realistic and true to the story.
Dec 11, 2023 10:47 AM
Nov 2020
Les go the moment we been waiting for... they finally fucked, and with Yuu being on top! 10/10 Chapter. Hope there's a season 2 in future. 🙏

NOW I can die in peacefully.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kosmonaut - Sep 26, 2019

73 by _elvira_ »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 40 Discussion

Markerhead - Apr 26, 2019

40 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 24, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 50 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 27, 2023

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 28, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 13 Discussion

megmica - Jun 30, 2016

12 by raulindefens »»
Sep 12, 2023 11:20 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 12 Discussion

Hijazi - Jun 2, 2016

9 by removed-user »»
Sep 6, 2023 3:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.