Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Yagate Kimi ni Naru Chapter 44 Discussion


#1
Aug 26, 2019 10:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 913
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hey....i have diabetes now, its probably not healthy but who cares.

Ok so they fricked, the last thing i hope to see now wich i sadly will not see (probably) is some kind of reaction from Yuu's sister or other parts of either of their families,guess ill pray for it now.



Modified by Mullerio, Aug 28, 2019 9:28 AM
 
#2
Aug 26, 2019 12:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 67

Along with Yuu topping I was surprised to find that the entire sleepover was put in this chapter, I wonder what the next and final one will be about.
 
#3
Aug 26, 2019 12:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 12
FINALLY THEY FUCKED
 
#4
Aug 26, 2019 3:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1608
They did the naughties, I'm actually surprised. I thought we were going to be blue balled by Nakatani for sure. At least it was a pleasant surprise. I really got final chapter vibes from their debate on what they are and Touko refusing labels (? I may have my kanji wrong), Yuu promising to do the same, so I'm out of ideas on what the final chapter will be, maybe we'll see a time jump?
Modified by Kosmonaut, Aug 26, 2019 4:31 PM
 
#5
Aug 26, 2019 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 100
I cannot stop thinking about this chapter. I have yet to really know what is truly going on but this was something alright. My limited Japanese skills helped me out a little bit.

They did it. It does not take a single speck of Japanese knowledge to know that. Back then, I felt very insecure about the series coming to it's close and the possibility of a sex scene coming towards the very end, but now, it makes sense. Yuu and Touko have been doing things that any couple in a romantic relationship would do before they even declared themselves official. Besides Yuu's obvious interactions with Touko after chapter 40, it was still pretty much the same relationship. Now, it is far more clear that they are, indeed, girlfriends, who love each other dearly. Nakatani has done a great job at creating such a scene. It just shows how much she understands the story of these two girls and where to head next.

Yagakimi's final chapter will be releasing next month, unless if there is some kind of delay that puts it on hold. I am extremely curious to see what will happen next chapter to wrap things up. Maybe it will be a time skip into the future? Them getting married? Getting accepted by their friends and family? Whatever it turns out to be, I hope, with all my heart and soul, that the final chapter will leave me happy and satisfied, despite me knowing I'm going to be sad that I won't have something to look forward to usually every month. Once again, and probably for the last time, let's hope for the best.
 
#6
Aug 27, 2019 4:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 205
Oh boy. That was a great chapter. This makes me look forward even more for season 2. That being said, I wonder how Troyca will play out their love scene? Will it be like the chapter or will they extend the scene?
 
#7
Aug 27, 2019 5:43 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 11
Yep, they fucked, and Yuu is on top.

I can die in peace now.
 
#8
Aug 27, 2019 3:48 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 33
I've been yelling nonstop about this chapter since the raws were released and I have not shut up.

Also the wholesomeness of Yuu waking up the next morning and calling Touko just "Touko" without the "senpai" attachment. To go from Nanami-senpai to touko-senpai to just touko.. I'm melt
 
#9
Aug 28, 2019 3:30 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 78
Holy hell this was such a great chapter. <3 I hope the last chapter will be great as well.
 
Aug 28, 2019 4:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 814
this ch was everything i was hoping for and more

1 more ch to go... sucks its ending but at the same time its the perfect timing

but still i would love to have more story of them together

but now to see how they end this looking forward to the last ch
"one step at a time"
 
Aug 28, 2019 6:23 AM
Haruna Sairenji

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 713
11/10 chapter I really needed this.
 
Aug 28, 2019 6:36 AM
SoL Enthusiast

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 3016
I loved this chapter. They have such a sweet and heartwarming relationship.
:)
 
Aug 28, 2019 6:52 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 78
this better get a sequel story... I want to see more of these two and their relationship and the people around them. And how they react to them. I want to see them overcome any trials and grow together more. I can see it ending here fine cause "Bloom Into You" but there needs to be more.

Also, power top Yuu ftw
 
Aug 28, 2019 7:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 134
They fucked and I wasn't expecting them to show it. Amazing chapter. Next one is the last
The word "overrated" has lost it's meaning.
 
Aug 28, 2019 7:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 30
damn, only one more chapter of this manga left to go, but i don't want to see it ending so soon

10/10 chapter btw
 
Aug 28, 2019 7:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 326
Was expecting Yuu to be the "Uke"...
 
Aug 28, 2019 8:51 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 5901
Finally our heroines do snu-snu
 
Aug 28, 2019 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 14676
Wow. Well that was something else.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
 
Aug 28, 2019 11:42 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 14
arghhh.. my heart exploded..
 
Aug 28, 2019 11:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 110
I didn't expect them to frick but it was GLORIOUS to say the least.

By the way I have diabetes now like most of you.

Now my only wish is to see them living together or see their marriage after a time skip but even if it never happens this manga will always be my no.1 favorite of all time.
 
Aug 28, 2019 12:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 6
I just read it and I can't stop smiling to myself
 
Aug 28, 2019 12:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1138
I'm generally not a crazy person when it comes to romance and ships, but that chapter just made me have the brighest and biggest smile. I'm way too happy for these two.
 
Aug 28, 2019 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 95
This chapter was excellent, it felt so natural and left me grinning like an idiot. I seriously hope the final chapter deals with Yuu and Touko coming out to their families. It's gonna be so hard to see the end of this series after following it for so long- let's just hope they make a second season of the anime adaption!
 
Aug 28, 2019 2:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 560
I'm still screaming about this chapter. So pure. So wholesome. So heartwarming. Sex scenes are not my thing but this one felt so natural... Really, I can't NOT love this series. I can't believe it's going to end next week.

That chapter was just perfect. Perfect.
 
Aug 28, 2019 4:15 PM

Online
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 5094
This manga is just too beautiful.
My Queens

 
Aug 28, 2019 10:44 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 154
They did it. They FRICKED. Such a beautiful chapter. It was great.
 
Aug 28, 2019 10:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
the heat was turned up FAST, 10/10 can’t wait for the last chapter
 
Aug 29, 2019 4:31 AM
( ´ ω ` )

Offline
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1350
Damn this chapter was everything I wanted, I just love these two so much.




“She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing
there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.”

-J.D. Salinger
 
Aug 29, 2019 7:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2639
omg this would get censored for sure in the anime lol

loved the chapter especially the hints of there future if you look closely at page 14 or so when they are cooking theirs a panel that shows their future selves not sure if that's a glimpse of what will happen or it was a fitting panel for what was being talked about,

the fact that they have thought about their future is sweet

and yuu also called touko by her name it looks like even though she might not have heard it
 
Aug 29, 2019 7:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 165
honestly was kinda surprised that there was a sex scene, but I’m not surprised that they had sex lol. im glad it was kept tasteful mostly and like, it’s nice that this manga doesn’t pretend lesbians are some kind of extremely pure and innocent creatures or some kind of sex fantasy, instead the characters having sexual desires is just shown as normal and healthy and the lesbians and bi girls in this manga are just treated like human beings. Sadly that’s a rare occurrence so it means a lot to me as a lesbian. It’s sad that this manga is coming to a close.. i don’t rly know what’s gonna come next but I’m looking forward to it :-)
 
Aug 29, 2019 7:53 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 165
like idk this chapter and this manga in general make me so happy, to see how much yuu and touko both have grown as people, and you is really relatable to me so it makes me so happy to see her letting herself be in love and have desires and for their relationship to finally be healthy and 2 sided
 
Aug 29, 2019 8:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1130
They fricked and Yuu is top. Wow.
Can't believe it's going to end in the next chapter. I need a panel of them getting married or something.
 
Aug 29, 2019 9:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2639
Minar-kyun said:
They fricked and Yuu is top. Wow.
Can't believe it's going to end in the next chapter. I need a panel of them getting married or something.


not sure if it should be implied or it was just a panel to represent what they where talking about but in the page where they are cooking there is a panel of their future selves cooking when touko talks about no labelling them as lovers etc but as yuu and i plus there was the whole future talk
 
Aug 29, 2019 9:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1130
Mattinator95 said:
Minar-kyun said:
They fricked and Yuu is top. Wow.
Can't believe it's going to end in the next chapter. I need a panel of them getting married or something.


not sure if it should be implied or it was just a panel to represent what they where talking about but in the page where they are cooking there is a panel of their future selves cooking when touko talks about no labelling them as lovers etc but as yuu and i plus there was the whole future talk
Well that was just them thinking about the future. I want it to happen for real. Like it happened in Citrus if I remember correctly.
 
Aug 29, 2019 10:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 67
:') meep i melted <3
 
Aug 29, 2019 10:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2762
I-I'm not crying at knowing this series is ending soon but probs in the most sweetest and satisfying way... Proud of Yuu's and Touko's growth as individuals and couple tbh.

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
 
Aug 29, 2019 1:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 70
I like to see a Sayaka spin off series of Sayaka at college or university and her meeting her future girlfriend and that sex sece with Yuu x Touko was so good
 
Aug 30, 2019 3:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 75
Yeah, that chapter was fantastic. Putting aside Yuri stuff I appreciated a lot how author managed this scene. It was erotic yet natural and gentle.

I was sure (because of the tone I felt when I started read) we will not see anything like this and I'm glad I was wrong.

Bloom Into You shows a growth of relationship of two people of the same gender in a fantastic way - full of unknown emotions and conflicts about how to "feel stuff". I'm little bit sad that it's ending but also I'm glad that I received well written full story without unnecessary extenders etc.
 
Aug 30, 2019 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 5433
Now we go to the final
One who names it.
One who speaks it.
One who erases it.
 
Aug 30, 2019 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 6
When I read this chapter for the first time I was so overjoyed that I cried.

Now when I have read it for the fifth time I feel this melancholic feeling...because the character have gone a long way and you can feel that the story is reaching it's conclusion.
I'm really looking forward for the next chapter, but I know this manga will leave a huge void behind.
 
Aug 30, 2019 5:48 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 340
Nice omg, I really love these girls I can't wait for the next chapter, the last one unfortunately :<
    CARP 9/12/18 Eterno
 
Aug 31, 2019 2:00 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Markerhead said:
I cannot stop thinking about this chapter. I have yet to really know what is truly going on but this was something alright. My limited Japanese skills helped me out a little bit.

They did it. It does not take a single speck of Japanese knowledge to know that. Back then, I felt very insecure about the series coming to it's close and the possibility of a sex scene coming towards the very end, but now, it makes sense. Yuu and Touko have been doing things that any couple in a romantic relationship would do before they even declared themselves official. Besides Yuu's obvious interactions with Touko after chapter 40, it was still pretty much the same relationship. Now, it is far more clear that they are, indeed, girlfriends, who love each other dearly. Nakatani has done a great job at creating such a scene. It just shows how much she understands the story of these two girls and where to head next.

Yagakimi's final chapter will be releasing next month, unless if there is some kind of delay that puts it on hold. I am extremely curious to see what will happen next chapter to wrap things up. Maybe it will be a time skip into the future? Them getting married? Getting accepted by their friends and family? Whatever it turns out to be, I hope, with all my heart and soul, that the final chapter will leave me happy and satisfied, despite me knowing I'm going to be sad that I won't have something to look forward to usually every month. Once again, and probably for the last time, let's hope for the best.

It's a love scene not sex. It's completely different. Please use the right words
 
Aug 31, 2019 2:01 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
Joshua_Bell said:
I like to see a Sayaka spin off series of Sayaka at college or university and her meeting her future girlfriend and that sex sece with Yuu x Touko was so good

Yea but it's not sex
 
Sep 1, 2019 3:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 834
OH MY GAAAAAAAD. I ALSO WANT TOUKO. DAMN YUU, SO LUCKY
 
Sep 1, 2019 6:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 26
Thank you so much Yuu


Next chapter though…
 
Sep 2, 2019 1:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 2633
A chapter that just fills you with happiness with every page. ^_^
 
Sep 2, 2019 4:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Eventually, any girl reading this will become lesbian/bi.
 
Sep 3, 2019 1:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 559
Everyone knew what was going to happen and it was still glorious. I'll miss this manga and all the characters.
Stay Strong, KyoAni.
 
Sep 4, 2019 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 481
OMG, MY HEART! such a great chapter!
Modified by Slarkero, Sep 4, 2019 2:40 PM
 
Sep 4, 2019 7:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 43
Tfw the chapter has a NSFW tag.



( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »