Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 5, 2018 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
*Building starts crumbing*
Me: Don't you dare save her Aya
*Saves her*
Me: GoDdAMniT AyA

I wonder if the doctors could trace years of physical abuse while examining her, but even if possible it wouldn't happen anyway...

That new girl seems deader than the characters that are actually dying
Baby, daijobanai...
May 5, 2018 8:25 AM
Jul 2018
IS THERE ANY CHARACTER IN THIS SHOW WHO IS NOT A MURDEROUS PSYCHO?

Holy crap, every single one of them should be locked in a mental institute.

This show is an endless source of unintentional comedic value, there is no way you can take it seriously. And you should not.

May 5, 2018 8:52 AM
Sep 2017
lol we got new scenes from the opening I am more interested in the new characters now Poor Aya still getting Bullied its going to really interesting now How it will turn out
May 5, 2018 8:58 AM

Apr 2018
Some people are complaning about how it is unrealistic for the characters to be all psycho but it ain't weird tho since the show is focusing on the girls who get magical sticks which mean the girls who had a shit past and that is what made them psychos

The relationship between the idol and her dead friend should've been shown to know how strong their bond was to make the fact that she got that crazy after her friend's death more logical

the only one that is psycho for a shit reason is the bully but maybe it will be explained why but until now even in the manga her past wasn't shown why

The brother also is psycho because of something (forgot if it was mentioned in the anime yet)+he has a god complexe

But yeah overall it is a bit overdramatic

Anw the ep was decent nothing mind blowing
There was some major character development tho

For people complaning about how the bully didn't die because our main grill saved her

If they had a nice budget and changed a bit in the content of the manga and added some scenes to make what seams illogical more logical and had a good director it would've been way better but not enough budget i guess
Anw ep 3/5

Anime until now 6.5 -7/10
May 5, 2018 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
Can't believe i still watch this ridiculous show.

The tempest might be interesting (or totally crap twist) and i wonder how many character will die.
May 5, 2018 10:50 AM

Mar 2014
talking about savage and revenge and then saved your enemy. thats plain stupid
May 5, 2018 11:16 AM

Dec 2014
ookay I hate when the bulies play the victom..it doesn't even make sense
May 5, 2018 1:20 PM
Dec 2013
what even was this episode

why again am I supposed to care if Shioi dies if everything she knows is vague and useless?

what was the point in Aya having a flashback to grow some balls and talk back to Sarina if it was just so Sarina could reply and make Aya go back to crying?

May 5, 2018 1:34 PM

Jun 2014
I think I am the only one who both likes this show and thinks its well made...

Magical Girl Site > Madoka Magica
May 5, 2018 2:24 PM
Mar 2016
Oh shit this is where the yuri thing between aya and Yatsumura begins, shit Aya has to save Sarina, maybe she does deserve to be piece of shit.
May 5, 2018 2:33 PM

Jan 2013
Aya is too pure for this world:(( too bad the bully doesn't care. I believe: 1) The Idol will kill Aya's brother. 2) She will team up with the brother to torture Aya (most probably tbh).
May 5, 2018 4:03 PM

May 2012
Alex_Uzumaki said:
Maybe Amagai, Kosame (eyepatch girl) is either going to do 2 things------------It’s just a theory though...

You are a fucking idiot. It's very clear that you read the manga and are just spoiling things, you're not fooling anyone here dumbass.

You even have the manga on your manga list. So next time keep your "theories" for yourself.
I despise woke people.
May 5, 2018 7:10 PM
Mar 2012
Lol Aya can't aim & she's so retardedly nice to save the bully who plans to kill everyone as the new magical hunter.
Dem awesome crazy faces. So many dead & dying MS. 10/10 edginess from ill eyepatch white hair with boxcutter.
May 5, 2018 8:36 PM

Oct 2013
A lot of misunderstanding on Aya's character.

After she finally stoop up to Sarina she couldn't help but cry, because she finally relased all the feelings she had been piling up to that very moment, she finally could vent all her missery directly at one who made her misserable.

Her cry is a catharsis for herself. She's not the type of person who would strike back at someone who hurts her, hadn't been for the Magical Plot she would have endured everything done to her until her eventual death.

_____

I really like how the studio adapted the manga chapters for the Sarina Battle, it felt a lot more impactful and meaningful, since Yatsumura explains to Aya who was the guy locked inside her room before the fight.

May 5, 2018 10:52 PM
Mar 2016
o look new character with new mental issues.
May 6, 2018 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
GangsterCat said:
Don't skip the opening, guys. the visual get updated with new hot characters.
wow its true, guess i will have to pay more attention to the op from now on
May 6, 2018 4:18 AM
Jul 2018
tbh i think this is a very good adaption from the manga (well, a good adaption but not a really good story), the pacing is not too slow and not too rush, the story development is on a suitable speed. In this ep, some remarkable characters had finally arrived (many more had made an appearance in the new op, though)
May 6, 2018 7:24 AM
Mar 2018
Hey, guys. You shouldn't try to skip every opening. In this episode, i can see a new man visual. I know who he is, as everyone would be know that he appears in this episode.

By the way, i like that eye-patched girl voice. I knew her name, but don't want to spoil it XD She calls her friend named Kiyo, and she wants to do something with Rina since she knows the truth behind Tempest.

The name of Admin revealed here by Sarina, but he does't get many scene in this episode. But who cares? Everybody hates the admin. I know that.

And for the battle between Aya and Sarina.... It's so good. I think they're more than Mahou Shoujo. They are moderate fighters. Who knows that Mahou Shoujo's fight will be like this?

For Nijimi, looks like you're hating Aya and Tsuyuno now. You come to Aya's house, to kill her? Wtf....

And for Kaname.... You should die.
May 6, 2018 7:47 AM

Oct 2015
rofl I can't count how many times I've facepalmed on this show. Very cringey and way too overdramatic to feel sympathetic. The bro's VA is fucking funny AF though. I wonder if his character will have any significance at the later episodes. Everyone's mental as usual

Man, I can't wait for big bro to whoop Nijimin's sorry ass if possible
May 6, 2018 8:59 AM

Jul 2012
Well it's true that the show is edgy and overdramatic, but i really think that it's not that bad, just simply talking about realistic characters. I think the batlle between Aya and Sarina was pretty good, don't remember how it was in manga but i liked it here.

The brother is just crazy ...
May 6, 2018 12:07 PM
Mar 2018
Wait why didn't Aya teleport Yatsumura straight to the hospital after she found her injured [logic alert]
May 6, 2018 1:06 PM

Mar 2013
Couldn't Aya have just shot herself and Yatsumura out of there?
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
May 6, 2018 1:20 PM

Mar 2013
Rogh said:
o look new character with new mental issues.

If she's who I think she is then she'll play an important role in the next couple of episodes.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
May 6, 2018 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
Sorry I like this better then Madoka Magica, and I think it's far better too. Like they're actually fighting for something serious and not some dumb bullshit.

Next week is going to be interesting. I wonder if the borther is going to be Nijiimins slave.

Also new Magical Girl HUZZAH!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 6, 2018 4:26 PM

Oct 2014
So, of course the good-girl will not do anything, otherwise would be a good anime, not a cliche move from a cliche copy-paste anime.

But it's so bad its entertaining.

I'm starting to cheer for the big-bro.
May 6, 2018 4:28 PM
Oct 2017
we can say that Sarina really has her wound across her throat ....... she does not digest her
May 6, 2018 6:36 PM
Jun 2017
Mahou shoujo girls members are having conflict at each other. Fight here, fight there. And what could tempest really is?
May 6, 2018 7:51 PM
Mar 2018
LeSponge said:
Mahou shoujo girls members are having conflict at each other. Fight here, fight there. And what could tempest really is?

Later it will be explained. In language, tempest means heavy storm. You can think about it by yourself
May 6, 2018 7:52 PM
Mar 2018
NonokoDerOctopus said:
Wait why didn't Aya teleport Yatsumura straight to the hospital after she found her injured [logic alert]
Riotstarter said:

Im think she can't. She's worrying about Sarina too. Thus, she shot Sarina and use that magical barrier for her and Tsuyuyu.
You guys should remember that Aya must do it quickly, because the building is begining to be ruined
May 6, 2018 8:40 PM

Nov 2010
AritanMay 7, 2018 7:51 AM
May 6, 2018 8:58 PM

Jul 2016
When she was talking to Aya's brother, Nijimi looked kind of like that first Magical Girl from Of The End.

Probably just a coincidence of the art-style, though. She's got the wrong stick for that.
May 6, 2018 10:17 PM

Mar 2013
Makjo said:
NonokoDerOctopus said:
Riotstarter said:

Im think she can't. She's worrying about Sarina too. Thus, she shot Sarina and use that magical barrier for her and Tsuyuyu.
You guys should remember that Aya must do it quickly, because the building is begining to be ruined

I meant before they even start fighting they could have teleported away to safety
May 6, 2018 10:25 PM

Mar 2013
RalPrismriver said:
Aya is too pure for this world:(( too bad the bully doesn't care. I believe: 1) The Idol will kill Aya's brother. 2) She will team up with the brother to torture Aya (most probably tbh).

There was a moment where Sarina began to reflect on what she'd done before saying "you think that's enough to change me?" like she sort of acknowledges she's in the wrong but her pride suppresses that, and she's using the Tempest to justify her hatred now. In any case simply saying "I'm sorry" isn't enough for years of torment.

Unless you're Aya, in which case it probably will be.
May 7, 2018 1:21 AM

Apr 2015
Still wondering what Sarina's intentions were in Aya's backstory, cos it was really strange. Doesn't add up at all

Maaaaate, you can't call her names as a 'killer' when you've just divided that dilf in half!

Watching so many deranged individuals sure isn't that comfortable, but it's yet modestly entertaining.
May 7, 2018 1:44 AM
Mar 2018
Aritan said:
Yaay Kosame is here! I wasn't expecting her since her stick didn't show up in the opening but there's the other characters in the opening now! Or have they always been there? I wasn't really paying attention to the opening..
and Kiyo looking good in the opening C:

Hey, you should keep that for yourself. There's a lot of people that doesn't know about that eyepatched girl.
And the people that appears in the opening.... He's Misumi i think
May 7, 2018 7:42 AM

Nov 2010
Makjo said:
Aritan said:

Hey, you should keep that for yourself. There's a lot of people that doesn't know about that eyepatched girl.
And the people that appears in the opening.... He's Misumi i think

Oh.. Sorry. I thought names wouldn't be a spoiler so I thought it was fine to mention her name.
May 7, 2018 11:24 AM
Mar 2018
Makjo said:
NonokoDerOctopus said:
Riotstarter said:

But at the very beginning where she just found her and didn't know Sarina also was in the building;; instead of listening to her life story
May 7, 2018 6:47 PM
Jan 2017
Here"s how I imagine the conversation between Mijamin and Aya's Brother went:
Mijamin: Is AYa.. Home?
Aya's bros; No she's at the hospital
Mijamin: which one
Aya's Bro:*the same one Shio's in*
Majimin*Punches the wall* SON OF A BITCH I JUST CAME BACK FROM THERE!
May 7, 2018 7:30 PM

Jun 2013
EDGY

SUFFERING

DESPAIIIIrRrRrrr
May 7, 2018 8:58 PM
Mar 2018
BlackstarFallen said:
I couldn't stop laughing on how cringy this episode is. The over-dramatic drama and faces was just too funny. That idol girl is getting more and more creepy. Sarina really needs to die. It was stupid of Aya to save her.
Pretty much my thoughts. I didn't feel sorry for her at all during that scene. Cringe has reached a critical level.
May 8, 2018 5:39 AM
Mar 2018
Honestly, I'm astonished. I thought this wouldbe a not-bad kind of show and the episode itself wasn't all that special but what caught me off guard were the transitions and cuts. They were really well executed and nicely done I loved this episode. So many good things you wouldn't expect from this Anime, people need to stop bitching around and appreciating what it really is
May 8, 2018 5:54 AM
Mar 2018
nidoqueen106 said:
Here"s how I imagine the conversation between Mijamin and Aya's Brother went:
Mijamin: Is AYa.. Home?
Aya's bros; No she's at the hospital
Mijamin: which one
Aya's Bro:*the same one Shio's in*
Majimin*Punches the wall* SON OF A BITCH I JUST CAME BACK FROM THERE!

Are you joking? Mijamin, Shio.... You're joking right?
May 8, 2018 9:37 AM

Oct 2017
BlackstarFallen said:
I couldn't stop laughing on how cringy this episode is. The over-dramatic drama and faces was just too funny. That idol girl is getting more and more creepy. Sarina really needs to die. It was stupid of Aya to save her.

I don't think that was stupid i mean if she was dead right front of Aya's eyes then she'll blame her self again so in a way it'll help her.
SparkleDuck said:
uninstallthegame said:
every week i ask myself "how could this show get any worse?" and it just continues to amaze me
It got worse? If anything, I thought the character development in this episode was really good. Aya seems to have really grown as a person, and I'm getting more and more interested in this plot. It's certainly entertaining, to say the least.

I agree with you Sparkle i think if you compare first episode to this i think it's way better, so i think it's getting better.
John_Max said:
TsundeReaper said:

>Mirai Nikki
>Masterpiece

Lmao someone's delusional, that show is glorified plot convenience and a psychological gone wrong, I love psychological shows but Mirai Nikki failed in that aspect. "Couldn't get pass on the psychological stuff" lol dude stop. I get that you're spouting off senseless argument bcoz you love a shitty show but you need to stop it, you're just proving that you're a casual and you actually don't know how psychological shows works

Well i respect your opinion, i just wanted to mention why many people have a negative bias toward Mirai Nikki. I think its actually really simple, people come to this show not because of the story or the plot, they watch it only because of that "Crazy bich Yono" they usually get bored after 4-5 episodes and either drop it or maraton throw it and say it was bad.
They have to understand that its not a simple show and it gets complicated as it goes on and believe me, most of the stuff they say was a "plot hole" or "plot convenience" were explained in the show at some point, or could be explained with some common sense. People cant just bother cuz they are lazy and don't want to give it a chance or re watch.

I agree but as you said people just don't wanna give another chance and so they drop it, I think it's cuz they see it as they should or they don't want to.
May 8, 2018 6:38 PM

Oct 2008
Awesome extremly intense episode!
Why the f*ck did Asagiri saved that bitch! She should have killed that BITCH!!!
oh man so many events going-on!!
This is realy unacceptable! Asagiri cried all-out and not even karma would kill that bitch, in fact Asagiri stopped Karma on killing that BITCH!
Nijimin already knows about Asagiri & Yatsumura and will go after them! this is gonna ba a chaotic mess!
Yatsumura also cardiac arrest! damn!
Looks like this time Shioi gonna be real goners!
5/5.

Kagami said:

only thing is, no one can beat the goldly OSTs of Madoka Magica
matias067May 8, 2018 6:42 PM

May 9, 2018 10:37 AM

Oct 2017
matias067 said:

Kagami said:

only thing is, no one can beat the goldly OSTs of Madoka Magica

Yea i agree That anime was great!
May 9, 2018 10:57 AM
Mar 2018
animejas said:
Honestly, I enjoyed this episode. Even if it was way too overdramatic.

Those facial expressions were great in this episode. Gave me Higurashi vibes seeing em.

Drama ,melodrama etc lol everyone usethese words every where even when that make sense
May 9, 2018 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
> If my punching bag went gone i would cry.
Onii-chan as the best lines in this entire series. Also someone pls give Nijimi some snickers and more nails.

OT: The too-pure-hearted mc saves the the character that threated her miserably... huh where i have seen this before. Anyway generic tropes aside Sarina will probably play a key role in the future most likely to help Aya given the way things ended with her seemgly realizing the suffer she caused to Aya. We also get a new magical girl debut wich looks to be related with that new detective introduced most likely.
We will see hwo things go from here.
May 10, 2018 12:31 AM

Sep 2008
Mildly annoying to see Aya save that girl.

I hope the brother finally does something in the next episode.
May 10, 2018 5:28 AM

Feb 2018
Well it's no wonder Yatsumura wasn't recovering when the doctors were using a defibrillator on a flatline again and again. xD

This episode was really horrendous, it was funny for most of the time (and I don't think that was the purpose of it) - the nail biting, the tears dropping and mixing with blood on the floor - ridiculous.
May 11, 2018 4:10 AM

Nov 2016
So, we had confrontation between Aya and Shizukume. About time.

Shizukume is really obsessed with bullying, she is becoming crazy, what is with her actions. Aya even though suffered bullying she saved her, kinda expected because of her personality. The interesting part is if the saving will affect Shizukume's actions towards Aya.

That idol is becoming more creepy, she completely lost her mind lol. Aya's brother is still the same cringe, oh well.
PoloMay 11, 2018 4:15 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

387 by 3ULLD4WG »»
May 9, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

17 by yuanya »»
Mar 13, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

81 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

111 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2018

151 by yuanya »»
Mar 12, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.