Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 11, 2018 8:50 AM

Mar 2012
Railey2 said:
Maou_heika said:
Humans are the worse creatures in existence so I value animal life more than human life. All humans should just die and hand over the planet to animals and nature.
Maybe you should break the first ground then, mate.
Huh? What are you talking about? I need the satisfaction of seeing others suffer and die before I do.
Mar 11, 2018 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
Railey2 said:

Jim_Heart said:
I think my priority scale is like this :
Myself > People/animal I love or respect > Random children > Random animal > Random people (adult)
@Ehta @notebook
You're handed a gun and are locked in a room with a dog and a random human adult. You are being told that you now have to kill either the adult or the dog, or else someone close to you will die.

You're telling me that you'd shoot the adut?

Sadly my answer is yes.. I find it harder to kill helpless creature than to kill random human.. Actually I think I value them more or less the same, but I am more disturbed by many human nature in general , so I am quite 'racist' to creatures from my species ...
Of course in this case you can note that it is only if I won't get trouble after I killed the man, like law sentence for killed people or revenge amd hate from his/her family ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Mar 11, 2018 9:28 AM

Apr 2011
Animal value = being food in my plate
Mar 11, 2018 9:30 AM

May 2013
No but I do love animals.

There's no need to compare :P
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Mar 11, 2018 9:53 AM
Oct 2017
Human beings are animals, ya silly goose.
Mar 11, 2018 12:36 PM

Nov 2016
notebook said:
im confused where did i say id be okay with shooting a person? this thread is about which do i value more...and i prefer my dogs over people

Ehta said:

I, too, never said I'd be alright with shooting a person. I also said that human lives matter too. I just value animals more.

Remove the 'will you be okay' part, and simply consider the choice between shooting an animal or a human. There is no background to either; one is not your pet, the other is not your acquaintance or more than that. Now, who would you shoot?

For my part, I'd shoot the animal, and feel bad about it later.
Mar 11, 2018 1:55 PM

Mar 2016
purplepasta said:
Yeah, I was going to say that, as well. But people act as if humans are not animals, so.
WORK IN PROGRESS
~The frog leapt forth to my lilypad memory.~
I was indoctrinated by an inamorata rabbit,
Adenomata affronted.
It was the verecund, dismissed creatures
That I jubilated in most.
This rabbit I would nurture,
At the aiguille of esse,
The anneal of noblesse.
❤️ Birdie ❤️

Mar 11, 2018 3:37 PM

Dec 2017
humans are animals as well
but if its what i think your asking then no

i like avocados on toast 
Mar 11, 2018 5:02 PM

Sep 2015
¿why everyone just turned out to be an extremed animalist?

i would kill 50 dogs to save one (valuable) human even when i love dogs.
Human life is more valuable, we are in the top of the food chain, if someone wants i could elaborate more on this.
Mar 11, 2018 6:25 PM

Mar 2016
It depends on the person, i would definitely value the life of an animal over the life of a dirt bag.
Mar 11, 2018 7:13 PM

Jan 2014
No, because I think the human soul holds some inherent dignity that isn't present in animals. Of course a human can betray that dignity, and they'll pay for it, but it's not something an animal had in the first place.

Comparing humans to dogs/cats in regards to their value is unfair though. We've literally bred dogs to be items of affections/adoration, if not for utilitarian purpose. I think it's a bit manipulative to put people into situations where they have to chose between a human and a dog, because people generally adore dogs.

purplepasta said:

Only on a taxonomical level. For all intents and purposes humans aren't "animals", or at the very least we act as if we're not animals (most of the time).
-Krouton-Mar 11, 2018 7:30 PM
Signature is too edgy for me.
Mar 11, 2018 8:49 PM

Aug 2016
Too an extent that it actually threatens our species' existence? Fuck no. That being said, the human population should be reduced to mitigate the colossal amount of damage we've done to the planet's ecosystem so far, so within I certain extent I would say I value animals over people.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Mar 11, 2018 8:51 PM

Apr 2015
Depends on the animal and the human.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Mar 12, 2018 2:16 PM

Jan 2018
I value human life more but it won't make me turn a blind eye on you if you abuse animals , it is wrong. Animals cannot think, they would be dangerous if they feel threatened, caught rabies, or simply carnivorous in nature. My point is, animals are still lovable or deserve to be left alone in their natural habitat.
Mar 12, 2018 2:39 PM
Nov 2017
traed said:
I don't place inherent value based on animal vs human alone. It depends on the person and that animal.

This. Also, depends on wether you can eat them or not.
Mar 18, 2018 1:14 AM

Jun 2014
I mean animals are generally less intelligent and are used as livestock.
Mar 18, 2018 1:15 AM

Oct 2017
Animals are very sexy and they are better at sex than humans are so i prefer to be an animal in bed.
ok
Mar 18, 2018 5:58 AM

Aug 2017
Yes and no....
for me it goes like this
1. Me
2. Small cute animals
3. Grown animals
4. Adults
5. Teens
6. Children
7. Babies

I know humans might even be more important than animals but i just hate humans...maybe not every each of them but almost all of them especially children or babies...
Mar 18, 2018 7:59 AM
Dec 2016
Today one cow caused traffic jam .
Everyone waited for it to leave .

I hope youngsters are like those people .
"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. " -Brihdaranyak Upanishad
Apr 17, 2018 3:16 PM

Mar 2018
149597871 said:
No, I value human life more but that doesn't give me or other people excuse to abuse animals. One day if certain species evolve to the point where their intelligence is close to ours I believe they should be give equal rights.

Human intelligence is incredibly poor in comparison to other animals like elephants, dolphins, cats, squids or monkeys.

The only thing that makes us ''superior'' is the ability to cook. There are thousands of animals smarter than us by default but their brains can't develop to their full potential simply because of their food sources, we humans being the only ones able too cook can get more energy out of the same foods and our brains develop better as we age.

Also

Intelligence =/= ability to speak or do math, worms are good at math but they have no brain and parrots can speak but they are retarded.
Apr 17, 2018 3:19 PM

Mar 2014
Animals have no souls so it's okay to eat them
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 17, 2018 3:20 PM

Apr 2017
GwaziMagnum said:
Look at these faces and tell me you can't fall in love with em.

ikr that poor file

so... broken

where's peta when you need em

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚙 !
𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗 !
Apr 17, 2018 3:23 PM

Mar 2018
Comic_Sans said:
Animals have no souls so it's okay to eat them

Were you always so fucking retarded or where you traumatized by something?

Seek help.
Apr 17, 2018 3:24 PM

Mar 2014
Ekaen said:
Are you always so fucking retarded or where you traumatized by something?

Seek help.
Is this supposed to be payback for the MGTOW debacle or what?
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 17, 2018 3:28 PM

Mar 2018
Comic_Sans said:
Ekaen said:
Are you always so fucking retarded or where you traumatized by something?

Seek help.
Is this supposed to be payback for the MGTOW debacle or what?

No

But your level of shit posting is beyond retarded, and my thread had nothing to with mgtow or feminism or other shit like that, it was about sexual selection... which again proves you literally shit post random threads without even reading them.
Apr 17, 2018 3:29 PM

Mar 2014
Ekaen said:
No

But your level of shit posting is beyond retarded, and my thread had nothing to with mgtow or feminism or other shit like that, it was about sexual selection... which again proves you literally shit post random threads without even reading them.
So it is supposed to be payback for the MGTOW debacle
Nico- said:
Apr 17, 2018 3:31 PM

Apr 2017
Comic_Sans said:
Ekaen said:
No

i dunno what mgtow is but this is some spicy drama

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚙 !
𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗 !
Apr 17, 2018 3:32 PM

Mar 2014
sekai- said:
It stands for "Men Grumbling Tremendously Over Women"
Nico- said:
Apr 17, 2018 3:32 PM

Mar 2018
Comic_Sans said:
Ekaen said:
No

Comic_Sans said:
Ekaen said:
No

Goodbye you filthy virgin homunculus
Apr 17, 2018 3:34 PM

Mar 2018
sekai- said:
Comic_Sans said:

It's some fucked up anti feminism movement, a bunch of guys fucking each other in the butthole day and night because real women are not worth it.
Apr 17, 2018 3:35 PM

Mar 2014
Ekaen said:
Goodbye you filthy virgin homunculus
Goodbye anon who has no soul just like animals
Nico- said:
Apr 17, 2018 4:41 PM

Aug 2015
no I do not. But I do love animals, I just think we are wired to care more about our own species.

❝ falling sick on a journey
my dream wanders around
fields of dry grass. ❞
()
Apr 17, 2018 7:04 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Ekaen said:
149597871 said:
No, I value human life more but that doesn't give me or other people excuse to abuse animals. One day if certain species evolve to the point where their intelligence is close to ours I believe they should be give equal rights.

Human intelligence is incredibly poor in comparison to other animals like elephants, dolphins, cats, squids or monkeys.

Well, reading your comments here maybe you have a point in this one.
Apr 17, 2018 9:39 PM

Dec 2010
No I don't value an animal as much as a person.

Why?
Cause I'm not a nut job.
Apr 18, 2018 12:32 AM

Aug 2017
Yes. Animals are pure and innocent, however, humanity is evil.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 18, 2018 12:43 AM

Sep 2017
Depends on the type of human and animal. It's harsh, but I value cute animals more than some scum on earth. But in general, I value humans more.

“If you live for yourself you’ve only got yourself to blame. So I can’t really blame anyone else and I don’t have any regrets.”

list

Apr 18, 2018 1:13 AM

Aug 2015
Jim_Heart said:
I think my priority scale is like this :
Myself > People/animal I love or respect > Random children > Random animal > Random people (adult)

ya this is about what i think as well.
Jul 24, 2021 10:22 AM

Dec 2019
I can't bear no living being but, humans are the second worst species, the first one is Mosquito.
Jul 24, 2021 10:28 AM
Oct 2020
i am a human supremacist. modern people know animals only as pets. they project human emotions on them maybe due to humanoid animals in fiction. cats think and feel completly different than humans. it makes no sense.
Jul 24, 2021 3:55 PM

Mar 2012
Not sure how some people are delusional enough to believe that animals are pure and innocent lol. Just like humans can be fucked up, so can animals. Especially since they don't have to deal with the burden of morality.

Obviously, if I were to choose between saving a human or an animal without knowing a single shred of information (age, gender, species, actions, etc) I'd pick the human.
Jul 24, 2021 4:05 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
No, because I'm not an angsty teenage girl.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jul 24, 2021 4:13 PM
Jul 2018
149597871 said:

I agree 100%. I'd be interested to see how that (potential) scenario would go down. If our treatment of each other is anything to go by, things would probably go south really quickly.
Jul 24, 2021 4:24 PM

Dec 2016
No. Humans have a ancient answer to maintaining its terrestrial apex superiority over nature. That is, kill everything for the greater good before it can evolve.

Our only weak point is machines. In that they will not evolve unless we create them and we will create them. Which is why it is its own special kind of terror for the normies and a Sword of Damocles for the elite. Normies worship nature. The truly evolved elites understand that there is no greater love than the one between man and machine. Thusly the evolved elite are not afraid of machines or their potential but of irrational normie masses instigating a genocidal conflict that all will be dragged into.

SoverignJul 24, 2021 4:40 PM
Jul 24, 2021 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
My own cats > a lot of humans
Random animals I don't have a bond with ... not really.
Jul 24, 2021 5:41 PM

Aug 2020
It depends on the human but in general hell no, I think humans are worth more

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Jul 24, 2021 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
humans over animals. I do like my dog though.
Jul 26, 2021 1:19 AM
Jul 2018
No you can't compare an animal to a human but I still really love animals so much :D
Jul 26, 2021 1:24 AM
Jul 2018
I value humans much more than animals
Jul 26, 2021 1:31 AM

Feb 2020
Animal probably because I am not a vegan
Food >>>rando
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jul 26, 2021 5:43 AM

May 2020
animal doesn't have intellect and human does. Protecting animal is important but if the animal trying to harm human, I will value human more than the animal and vice versa.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» why is r/anime such a bad subreddit! ( 1 2 )

necro_dancer - Oct 11, 2018

87 by Zarutaku »»
10 minutes ago

» The very random (and possibly useless) knowledge thread

DigiCat - May 22

40 by Longnines »»
16 minutes ago

» Do you like to judge people?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

11 by Dachitosoru »»
2 hours ago

» If you could time travel and teleport where and when would you go? ( 1 2 )

Paladin23 - Jan 25

68 by Kiryotsu »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Let's appreciate MAL

Shizuna - Yesterday

17 by Fluffygreygrass »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.