Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 14, 2015 3:06 AM
Nov 2014
chakracat said:
Nigga that was so cute
Jun 14, 2015 4:07 AM

May 2015
Satsugai73 said:
I hope they don't just pull something out there asses and suddenly Isla became Human, and happily together with Tsukasa.

agreed.. that would ruin the whole series.

episode was cute as hell, but holy fuck was it cringy. grow some balls god dammit, just kiss her tsukasa
Jun 14, 2015 4:17 AM
Feb 2015
this episode make me smile the most than other episode

but that foreshadowing in the end of episode so....

Jun 14, 2015 4:29 AM

May 2013
A lot of awkward moments that made me laugh a little. She has an adorable way of writing stuff in her diary. Maybe when the time comes, Tsukasa will read something painfully important in it. :/
Jun 14, 2015 4:33 AM

Apr 2015
Relatively well-made romance episode, if you ignore the background and future...I see the diary being hugely important.

I'm really weak with romance scenes, my hand reaching for the pause button just never stops.
Jun 14, 2015 6:15 AM

May 2015
Isla is the cutest thing ever. I can't take this episode, it was so awkward but too cute.
Jun 14, 2015 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
Tsukasa and Isla look absolutely great together. Spending quality time doing just "little things" together. Such is the ideal way of life. You don't need feats of the extraordinary to make the people around you happy. Just a stroll in the park, a night in the kitchen together, that's really all it takes.

However, it seems like the entire office feels happy for them, which I feel is a bit too unnatural. I mean, it's not like they don't know when Isla's retrieval date is, right? Shouldn't some of them be more worried about Tsukasa and his mental well-being once the deadline comes along? Shouldn't they be preparing for things?

I cannot help but agree with some here that things may be going downhill (if not in the drama department, then in the feels department) next episode. The deal with the Yakuza boss and his Giftia hasn't been concluded yet. Considering that job nature, I feel like there may yet be more drama on the horizon.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 14, 2015 7:21 AM

Sep 2014
Hmm, romantic episode. Nice. I wonder how emotional the last episode'll be.
Jun 14, 2015 7:45 AM

May 2015
awkward on the first, be like a married couple at last

and....we're just forget about isla's time limit

2 more episodes, and i'm waiting for isla to be a wanderer (i think)
Jun 14, 2015 8:05 AM

Oct 2013
Just spending time like this is special, right?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 14, 2015 8:18 AM

Oct 2014
What a wonderful episode, full cute and funny moments~ <3

Two episodes left, the end will hurt so bad. But I´m ready! >;w;</
Holy Madoka! The Yuri is strong here!

My Anime List
Jun 14, 2015 8:43 AM

Apr 2011
What a touching episode!
They are so cute. I can't resist to giggle in every part of this episode.

Two episodes left for this series.

Jun 14, 2015 8:50 AM

Apr 2014
Isla and Tsukasa are cut together :3

Damn the anime is ending soon T-T

Jun 14, 2015 8:57 AM

Sep 2014
They are so nice together ! :3

But sadly they will have to break-up.. Unless something magical will happen
Jun 14, 2015 9:39 AM

May 2014
I can't believe it's only 2 ep. left. I feel the sadness is pretty near. :((( Only 2 ep. Damn, this is gonna hurt for a long time again. -.-

The ep. were pretty amazing. I guess that's how it goes for most humans that are being first time together as couple. It were pretty lovely that they try out new things and making food together. It's just sad that her lifespan is pretty close to the end. I hope they end it like even if she are remade, she will remember Tsukasa (at least a bit). That would be a lovely ending.
Jun 14, 2015 9:43 AM

Apr 2014
Isla and Tsukasa's relationship sure is cute.
Isla wrote "I become the girlfriend of someone I love." is just way to cute.
Just thinking that Isla does not have much time with Tsukasa make me sad...
They use the remaining time Isla have left to make happy memory for Tsukasa, but this will make him sad when he recall it after Isla is not around anymore.
This going to be full of feel toward the end.
Jun 14, 2015 9:43 AM

May 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Tsukasa and Isla look absolutely great together. Spending quality time doing just "little things" together. Such is the ideal way of life. You don't need feats of the extraordinary to make the people around you happy. Just a stroll in the park, a night in the kitchen together, that's really all it takes.

However, it seems like the entire office feels happy for them, which I feel is a bit too unnatural. I mean, it's not like they don't know when Isla's retrieval date is, right? Shouldn't some of them be more worried about Tsukasa and his mental well-being once the deadline comes along? Shouldn't they be preparing for things?

I cannot help but agree with some here that things may be going downhill (if not in the drama department, then in the feels department) next episode. The deal with the Yakuza boss and his Giftia hasn't been concluded yet. Considering that job nature, I feel like there may yet be more drama on the horizon.

True, the most important thing in a relationship, I think, is that you need to be there for each other. Nothing special is needed, just the presence of yourself. :)

I think they don't want to change the mood. I think they know about it, but I think they want Tsukasa to be happy as long as it last. Now that it's only 2 ep. left that time is not much. :(
Jun 14, 2015 9:44 AM

May 2014
Man_Lanz said:
Relatively well-made romance episode, if you ignore the background and future...I see the diary being hugely important.

I'm really weak with romance scenes, my hand reaching for the pause button just never stops.

Hahha, we are so the same, bro. It took me a week to get over Shigatsou. I am too afraid to begin on Clannad. LOL, it will break me for a month. Or Anohana for that moment.
Jun 14, 2015 9:47 AM

May 2014
nxLynz said:
this episode make me smile the most than other episode

but that foreshadowing in the end of episode so....

Yeah, so true. And with that sad ending. It's gonna be intense sad. Damn, I don't think I can bear it. hahah
Jun 14, 2015 9:50 AM

May 2014
Trios said:
Satsugai73 said:
I hope they don't just pull something out there asses and suddenly Isla became Human, and happily together with Tsukasa.

episode was cute as hell, but holy fuck was it cringy. grow some balls god dammit, just kiss her tsukasa

Imo, as said before, best ending would be if she were remodeled and she got Amnesia. Not completely forget about Tsukasa, but just remember a fragment about him. I hope it does end that Tsukasa hopes in the nearest future Isla will remember him again and all the moments they had. :)
Jun 14, 2015 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
Sweet episode. Loved the ending where they had the rice omelette.
Isla is so cute! >u<
Jun 14, 2015 10:32 AM

Feb 2013
when shit hits the fan its gonna destroy my heart
Jun 14, 2015 10:51 AM
Sep 2014
11 episodes and the comedy still fails. This episode was so boring that I skipped some parts
Jun 14, 2015 10:57 AM

Jul 2014
Kinda wish they focused more on their job rather than romance, at least until the last episode. imo, the last like 4-5 episodes were garbage. this has turned into one of the worst anime of this season
Jun 14, 2015 12:00 PM

May 2015
mangalicker94 said:
Trios said:

Imo, as said before, best ending would be if she were remodeled and she got Amnesia. Not completely forget about Tsukasa, but just remember a fragment about him. I hope it does end that Tsukasa hopes in the nearest future Isla will remember him again and all the moments they had. :)

there was an episode where that was the subject. cant remember which episode but kazuki or michiru met a good friend from her childhood. they spent some time together doing the same things they used to do before do see if she would remember anything. She didnt remeber anything sadly.. so i doubt that will happend to Isla. But we can always hope!
Jun 14, 2015 1:01 PM

Apr 2014
Voltning said:
I can't help but smile throughout this episode!!! Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy :3

yea me 2 i had smile on my face warm insite me
Jun 14, 2015 1:26 PM

May 2013
We get some Isla fanservice. (^_^)
So now that everyone's all happy, the sad part will come.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 14, 2015 1:38 PM

Jun 2013
My heart cannot take all this cuteness and sweetness or the ineveitable amount of feels about to be felt!!!
Jun 14, 2015 1:40 PM

Jun 2013
AlienZ said:
11 episodes and the comedy still fails. This episode was so boring that I skipped some parts

With all due respect, the comedy is supposed to make you chuckle, not laugh your ass off, and honestly i dont know what you were thinking if you were expecting this to be a humorous anime
Jun 14, 2015 1:51 PM

Sep 2014
That was one sad looking omurice,
Jun 14, 2015 1:53 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, maybe a kiss scene is possible
Jun 14, 2015 1:57 PM

Apr 2010
Guess this episode could be seen as the silence before the storm i guess.
It was slow for me it was nice but somehow to nice and i have a feeling things will turn for the worse next week.
But we will wait and see.
Jun 14, 2015 1:59 PM

Apr 2012
My body isn't ready. This can't possibly end well. I think I may have to skip the next season of anime just to recover from the inevitability of the overwhelming feels leading to the shattering of my heart and soul.
Jun 14, 2015 2:18 PM

Feb 2014
Hmm I don't want to rag on this episode in particular because I liked it, but it still reminded me somehow that I need to bump my rating for this show down to a 7. It had such a strong start, but like many shows spent way too much time on the main characters' hopeless inability to express their feelings for each other instead of introducing more interesting plot points to delay their romance. About halfway through this episode onward was great, but I couldn't help but wonder why we haven't gotten more scenes like that. Oh well. I'm still interested in the show, it just makes me sad to see it won't be the masterpiece it could've been.

So far things are on track for my prediction. I said that this episode would be Isla and Tsukasa finally getting their happy life together, next episode will be Isla breaking down, and final episode will be Tsukasa learning to deal with life without her. Maybe we'll get a deus ex machina, maybe we'll get Isla with a different OS that Tsukasa sticks with anyhow, but at this point I kind of hope the show doesn't try to get around the ending it's spent the whole time telling us is inevitable.
Jun 14, 2015 2:35 PM

Apr 2015
RediceRyan said:
Great episode, maybe a kiss scene is possible

Probably at the end, at those final moments.
Jun 14, 2015 3:19 PM

Jan 2014
This episode was maybe "too cute" for me... but overall it was okay

Isla's personality had a major change since the confession from the last episode... well I guess that's natural and it seems she is less clumsier now... which is a bit too bad haha

I thought Michiru will be more jealous and so but it doesn't seem so

I didn't notice till I watched this chapter... but now I really wish Eru was there during Isla's confession
Jun 14, 2015 3:26 PM
Sep 2014
SakurasouBusters said:
AlienZ said:

With all due respect, the comedy is supposed to make you chuckle, not laugh your ass off, and honestly i dont know what you were thinking if you were expecting this to be a humorous anime

I never said that I expected to be a humorous anime,but this particular episode was basically comedy and some romance,I don't have any problem if they want to make a episode like that,but at least make a decent one,and don't drag on every time the characters make a bad joke expecting to make it funnier
Jun 14, 2015 4:46 PM

Feb 2014
They did the lewdest act ever: holding hands, how bold.

That death flag at the end... damn.
Jun 14, 2015 5:00 PM
Jul 2018
This anime is becoming 2cute5me
Shame everything's probably about the change lmao
Jun 14, 2015 7:11 PM

Oct 2013
Thai777 said:
At this point I just consider this a romance show with sci-fi element as a bonus.
With that mindset it becomes somehow more enjoyable, but I am still disapointed by the direction it took.

this. it's like they were unsure to be sci-fi or romance, then it turned out to be 100% romance on final few episodes.
Jun 14, 2015 7:36 PM

Apr 2015
Comment 11th episodes : With a great potential they have at first, im agree this show has going into shit as well.... Okay, okay, im agree, Isla is funny and cute, but for this time, I think they're kind of too forced to showed this "funny" side to us... And that fanservice... Oh god, it's makes it to become not funny at all...

Maybe if they're making 24 episodes with around 10 episodes makes it a real sci-fi show with some explanation about Giftia , give some good idea to Giftia and how's the society around it (to be honest, I've already have some idea) and give some antagonist (the leader of coorporation that produces giftia can be some good example for the antagonist)

And then at the end they can use romance for the development of the story...

Sure, it will be a masterpiece as well...

Just like Steins Gate doin'

Hmmm, well... maybe im expecting too much...
WEABOO SCIENTIST
Jun 14, 2015 7:46 PM

Apr 2015
lmao this anime will most definently have a predictable happy ending.I'm gonna have to agree with everyone that this anime took a dissapointing turn.I started watching this because of Sci-Fi and now it's just uninteresting romance zzz Atleast it's kinda cute if anything,but cuteness can't always make the anime good.
Jun 14, 2015 10:10 PM

May 2014
Lovey doveyness over-the-top but it was really adorable. They've become a very cute couple =)
Jun 14, 2015 11:28 PM

Mar 2015
Things are just gonna go downhill from here isn't it?
Jun 15, 2015 12:38 AM

Jun 2013
Bittersweet..... can't wait to see the conclusion.
Winners Don't Make Excuses

Jun 15, 2015 12:58 AM

Jan 2009
Omelette Rice day? You gotta mean AWW-tastic day of love. Yes, this was good. I try not to think about the the end of this series

;___;
Jun 15, 2015 4:51 AM

Apr 2015
Oh God, they're too cute...... cute enough to kill....
#CHEXIT
Jun 15, 2015 8:29 AM

Sep 2014
Calm before storm.

I bet theres going to be somekind of miracle that Isla don't lose her memories in the end or something like that.
Jun 15, 2015 9:08 AM

Jun 2014
"I became the girlfriend to someone I love"

please tell me i wasn't the only one who found that short scene adorable af!

Is it even possible for a couple to be this awkward xD.
Jun 15, 2015 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
Seepos said:
Calm before storm.

I bet theres going to be somekind of miracle that Isla don't lose her memories in the end or something like that.

If something like that happens, it would be cliche.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tendou-kun - May 22, 2015

222 by Penguinu »»
May 23, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

548 by mpgodjr »»
May 15, 9:07 AM

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

533 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.