Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 9, 2015 12:10 AM

Dec 2013
[quote=AvatarJinzo]I love the OVA and I knew it would be fan service. LOL!!! I love all the girls in Trinity Seven because in each girl in Arata's Harem stand out and have their own personalities. But in the end I still choose Mira because I love her more. Still waiting the sub so I can watch again. And there's still a high chance for a second season plus the new manga volume was release yesterday so we might get a second season. And the return of sexy Lugh was a bonus at the end of the OVA. I hope to see the Sky Library in season 2!!!

I gotta second this ^_^
Apr 12, 2015 8:12 AM

Oct 2012
Great fanservice, can't wait for second season now :)
Apr 19, 2015 7:09 PM

Jun 2014
This ending got season 2 written AAAAAAAAAALL over it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2015 7:16 PM

Aug 2013
ElKiddoLoco said:
This ending got season 2 written AAAAAAAAAALL over it

Let's hope they make a season 2.
Apr 25, 2015 6:46 AM

Jan 2012
I miss this opening , a hilarious Ova worth to watch .lilth is totally in love with demon king
Season 2 anyone

May 3, 2015 12:05 PM

Dec 2012
Good OVA, the first season was average (IMO), but I really liked this one. Sweet fan service with all the Trinities, Arata is cool like MC.
May 6, 2015 4:53 PM

May 2013
I need more of this... AND FAST ,_,

God this OVA was good... Same quality of fanservice but even more.
If they going to do 2nd season i hope they make it atleast same as season 1 or even better (which almost never happen)
May 14, 2015 11:56 PM

Aug 2013
I really enjoyed that OVA, like a lot.

We got our huge dose of fanservice, as always.

We also got to learn more about the archives and the personalities of their users. They did explain in the anime that the archive was opposite of a person's true personality, but getting actual examples really did give a better perspective.

And we also got to see how much Arata cares for the girls individually. It's one thing when you have a harem anime and some of the girls get more spotlight or get noticeably more attention from the MC. Then some girls fade into the background and only come up when it's convenient. So I liked that he basically took time to sit with every girl and actually SAY why each of them are an important part of his life and an important person...Especially the scenes with Mira and Lilith.

Loving the OST as always too. I especially love the violin?viola? (orchestra) track they used a lot during emotional moments in the anime. there were 2 different tracks, one of them played during the scene with Lilith hugging Arata. One of my favorite tracks.

*side note* I heard that the cast and staff for the show were going to be holding an event panel during some convention in the summer. I think it popped up on my facebook feed one day, not sure. But anyway, I have a good feeling that when the panel holds their event that they will most likely announce a second season. Or at least that's the best chance we'll have to get one.

----Kind of like how Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata just had it's second season announced when the cast and staff had that event called "Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Fes".
May 18, 2015 8:59 AM

Mar 2014
Those Master's Instructions ~ .. !!
Building a harem is quite nice ~ . Studying with each one is quite good ~ .
Loving each moments .. Good episode !!! Ohh .. Season 2 previews .. I hope it is true !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2015 5:36 AM

Aug 2013
Hope we get to see a second season, from the last scenes we saw the preview of the next arc in the manga! there is a high chance :0
u like Ecchi? then visit Ecchi Corner on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Ecchi.Corner - Date here.

life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how i react to.
Jul 11, 2015 3:04 AM

Mar 2015
I don't need Season 2 instead I will read manga. :)
Looking forward to the manga. Yeah.

Each of the Trinity Seven is unique in their own way so I like all of them <3
Arata must conquer his own harem or choose a harem route. Yeah.
BUT
I haven't watched Levi naked. Is it because she is a ninja?

What I found interesting lessons among Trinity Seven is Mira. She is very adorable <3
The reaction of Mira is very cute <3 and she was ready for the kiss. Kyaaaa <3
Aug 8, 2015 11:34 PM

Aug 2008
Tease for second season?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 31, 2015 6:55 PM

Apr 2013
This OVA was bad with a stupid concept behind it. The explaining of each thema thing was so boring even if they tried to make it "erotic". Fapservice wasn't even that good.
Sep 2, 2015 12:40 AM

Jul 2013
lol this OVA finally have the lyrics and translation for that opening song although it doesn't really matter also no pretentious shit just plain old comedic ecchi-harem with some dramas here and there. This is one of the examples of OVA being better than the series. 6/10 for this.
Sep 14, 2015 10:29 PM

Jun 2012
blessofcurse said:
Arata was just all talked perverted wannabe. He was just blushing and can't do anything in ecchi situation. Still a beta mc for you.

His voice reminds me of Sora. >.<

4/10

Yeah I hate that shit too.
Oct 4, 2015 9:51 AM
Jul 2014
Pure and simple fan-service, but it was actually quite OK, better than original series.
Oct 5, 2015 5:10 PM

Jun 2013
damn jelly bitch just let the man have fun
Oct 27, 2015 2:00 PM

Jan 2015
Mira was so cute !!!!
Nov 11, 2015 4:49 AM

Dec 2014
I remebered show altogether
Dec 14, 2015 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
Damn it, Lilith. Stop ruining Arata's chances and let him have some fun every now and then.
Dec 21, 2015 11:16 AM
Dec 2015
I serious love Lilith
Feb 6, 2016 4:52 AM

Apr 2014
Explains each girl well, I'd happily expect it all. But I think more at the headmaster level.
Apr 10, 2016 6:29 AM

Apr 2013
Well I expected more, if they only focused on Liese, Yui and maybe Akio it would've been better :P
Jul 16, 2016 7:52 PM

Feb 2016
blessofcurse said:
Arata was just all talked perverted wannabe. He was just blushing and can't do anything in ecchi situation. Still a beta mc for you.

His voice reminds me of Sora. >.<

4/10

Yes probably a beta MC but I could enjoy the ecchi stuff :D. I liked it 4/5.

Aug 28, 2016 7:04 AM

Jul 2013
That was funny!

It was an interesting episode with some sort of nudity, but not properly.

Who were the two girls at the end? I guess I have to continue with the manga to find out!

Lillith got jealous and felt up by the other girls LOL!
Oct 30, 2016 5:00 PM

Jan 2012
After a re-watch I am hoping for a 2nd season announced maybe after the movie :)

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Dec 17, 2016 7:05 AM

Apr 2015
The Episode Was Good.Damn I Want More Of Trinity Seven.Hope They Make Season 2.They Did Leave Us With A Lot Of Cliffhangers...
Mar 17, 2017 4:26 PM
Oct 2012
That romantic scene between Arata and Lilith (best scene of the show).....this OVA single-handedly sold the series...best ova ever...WOW...
May 31, 2017 10:57 PM

May 2015
Arata low key... Smooth AF!
Jun 1, 2017 1:32 PM

Nov 2016
still praying for a season 2! wanna see some more arata and crew so bad
Oct 4, 2017 6:12 PM

Jul 2015
One of the very rare cases when the OVA surpasses the main anime.

Trinity sevens worst parts where when the plot kicked in as it was generic and forgettable, not helped by the bad fight scenes.

This utilised the shows likable characters and and created some high quality ecchi antics.

Season 2 doesn't seem like it's going to happen, I'm kind of glad cause I can't see this show getting any better.
Nov 15, 2017 8:09 PM

Oct 2014
wheres my season 2?
Aug 12, 2019 11:01 AM

Jan 2019
Gazz said:
wheres my season 2?

its not season two but the movie
well its great since people ask for season 2 lol

here just to flash back :

lol
Sep 27, 2019 7:51 PM
Jan 2017
hah harem fanservice ..
lilith always come at the best part haha that the funny scene..
yui and liese is the best girl LOL
7/10
Nov 27, 2019 2:14 AM

Apr 2014
R.I.P Season 2. You will never exist.
Oct 13, 2021 10:30 PM

Nov 2010
Arata and Levi reminds me of Rance and Suzume as they conspire together to f**k all the cute and pretty girls. This is the vanilla version. lol

Damn, he wasted that opportunity with Yui. He could've easily reached third base!

Lots of delish scenes. 8/10
Jun 1, 2022 2:29 PM

May 2020
Arata's too much of a gentleman, should've redeemed that chance with Mira or even with Yui, and wait there was Liese too and in the end Lilith, but no who am I even expecting something from.
Feb 19, 2023 12:09 AM
Jul 2021
This OVA was much much more enjoyable than S1 of the show. 

it seems like Arata is after all pretty innocent :) LOLZ c'mom my man, you were half naked with a naked chick in a bed and you didn't do anything?! VIRGIN ALERT!

After all that talk Arata did during S1, now that he as several golden opportunities, he doesn't do anything? Da fuck?! It seems like Arata can't talk the talk and can't walk the walk.
DawizzFeb 19, 2023 12:27 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Mar 4, 12:49 AM
Apr 2013
OVA

Oh yeah ovas are a thing. i was gonna jump straight into the movie but since this exists i might as well watch it first
Funny thing is out of the 600k people who finished the tv anime, more people actually went on to watch the movie than this ova.

Trinity seven was quite some time ago but somehow i still more or less distinctively remember all the voice actors. i think anyway.

Listening, or rather, seeing the op again is kinda nostalgic, even if its a bit of a strange thing.

So anyway im like. im assuming this is just like you know, a usual filler episode where we just have extra screentime for all the girls
I mean 21 mins, 7 girls, that would be 3 mins each? shrug
Trying to recall but slowly i guess. i could probably list the girls. orr can i? kinda ironic really

So yeah some kind of basically "go read the manga" and/or the movie

Despite the op being fairly memorable i dont remember the ed at all
Despite me rambling on and on the ova was quite well, just a placeholder. because they wanted to cram all the girls into one ep they really couldnt really do much.

Looks like even after all this time I managed to remember all the voice actors correctly. Though well. I was really worried I had forgor lilith's name, and I definitely wouldnt have remembered selina if they didnt mention it. Akio too, and mira probably. And could probably forget about all the archive latin names. They're not hugely relevant for the most part.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Will there be a 2nd season for this anime

theshmee - Mar 16, 2018

5 by ShydenPierce »»
Feb 13, 2021 2:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.