Forum Settings
Forums
The Flowers of Evil
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 29, 2014 2:03 AM
Jun 2013
Tokiwa and Kasuga is like what I thnk is the perfect couple, so satisfying seeing them together, even to the point of sleeping together now, it's so great, I enjoyed this chapter, but damn, Tokiwa's hair is different, she probably changed her hairstyle because she noticed how she resembles Nakamura? I liked her previous hairstyle much better
Mar 30, 2014 4:05 PM

Jul 2012
loki_16 said:
I just hope everything continuous to go smoothly towards the end.

+1
Pls, keep calm and stay with Tokiwa, she is perfect for ya buddy :<
Mar 30, 2014 8:43 PM

Jul 2009
It can't end this way. I want to know why Nakamura pushed him off the stage. I feel that is important in truly understanding her mindset. They can't just leave as is. She was obviously lying and didn't really forget. She just felt it wasn't important anymore. There's still something missing and leaving things as is will leave it incomplete. This manga is still called Aku No Hana and we haven't seen why in over 20 chapters.
Mar 31, 2014 9:26 AM
Dec 2013
KagamiD said:
It can't end this way. I want to know why Nakamura pushed him off the stage. I feel that is important in truly understanding her mindset. They can't just leave as is. She was obviously lying and didn't really forget. She just felt it wasn't important anymore. There's still something missing and leaving things as is will leave it incomplete. This manga is still called Aku No Hana and we haven't seen why in over 20 chapters.

i want to know too. but hey, at least kasuga and towika are still togethe rafter maybe 3 or 4 years. i mean they've dated since the 11th grade in christmas
Apr 6, 2014 10:13 PM

Apr 2011
So is Saeki gone for good?
Apr 16, 2014 3:23 PM

Jan 2013
Good chapter, calm.
May 25, 2014 10:27 AM
May 2012
Aw yis, time skip to the sexy time :3

tsudecimo said:
Didn't expect the time skip but I really liked it. Tokiwa is beautiful and awesome, Kasuga is lucky to have her as a GF.

I don't know what the manga is going to focus on now. If only it wasn't monthly.
KaniowskiKun101 said:
If this is indeed the FINAL chapter, I am happy. A happy ending to a manga like this is perfect to me. Let's hope it stays this way.

However, I hope we can at least see Nakamura some more. It would suck if we never saw her again, I feel like we didn't get a good closure with her character.
xNihalx said:
loki_16 said:
I just hope everything continuous to go smoothly towards the end.

+1
Pls, keep calm and stay with Tokiwa, she is perfect for ya buddy :<

Damn right, fellas!!

Theresonly1cryo said:
Tokiwa and Kasuga is like what I thnk is the perfect couple, so satisfying seeing them together, even to the point of sleeping together now, it's so great, I enjoyed this chapter, but damn, Tokiwa's hair is different, she probably changed her hairstyle because she noticed how she resembles Nakamura? I liked her previous hairstyle much better

Yeah, but she is still hot :3
Now, just some closure and it's fine :))
May 30, 2014 8:32 AM

Jul 2013
I thought that this was a completely different girl at first, then I realised that it was Tokiwa. Only 2 chapters left. I want a happy ending + a little bit of info on Nakamura and it will be perfect (for me)
Dec 2, 2014 11:41 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm extremely surprised by this timeskip. I would have never expected Aku no Hana to have this kind of warm fuzzy feeling. Can a guy like Kasuga really develop into this?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 21, 2016 6:37 PM

Jan 2016
That was boring to be honest. But i like that he is living a normal life
Nov 20, 2016 3:47 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I guess this is the final time skip. Things are going well and Tokiwa's now a published author.

4/5
Nov 24, 2016 6:23 AM

Jan 2013
Timeskip where he's in a steady relationship with Tokiwa, looks like things are going well :)

Oulchura said:

Yeah I felt so happy when he had Nakamura and now Tokiwa aswell, I guess I'm just really happy he's managed to survive despite what he went through.
May 4, 2017 12:16 AM

Mar 2015
I totally love coming of age mangas with happy ending. We saw him at his lowest during his childhood, then we saw him doing what's right and try to find happiness in a new girl to leave behind his past, but then he can't actually leave the past and confronted it to find a new happiness in this future.

Nice story. I totally love a romance manga where the MC didn't end up with the main girl like Onanie Master Kurosawa or Naruto.

Nov 27, 2017 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
I'm quite late to the party but...

She really looks like Nakamura here, love it
Jan 19, 2018 10:17 AM
Jan 2018
So why did Sawa pushed Kasuga off the platform. It never really got disclosed or the fact that the flower looked at Kasuga as if its not done watching him. I know they moved on with there own lives, but i really want to know. It could be that she thinks Kasuga was Shit Bug (normal) that he doesn't need to die like her.
Jan 6, 2020 12:11 PM

May 2015
Chapter felt so short. Another time skip. Kasuga finally cut his hair and looks like he did before the first time skip, albeit, a bit more mature. He's working and has his own little place now. That's really good for him. For a second, I thought maybe him and Tokiwa had broken up, but thankfully that wasn't the case. She comes to see him and even stays the night. They're both moving on with their lives together and now they're having a sexual relationship. Good for them. This chapter felt like the manga could have ended here, but there's a few more left. I wonder what else the mangaka has to show before bringing this to a close.
Jun 20, 2020 10:17 AM

Mar 2020
honestly, I am glad he was able to move on. but there still 3 chapters to read, wonder what they are about
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Jul 4, 2021 12:14 PM

Jan 2020
So both of them got into literature......well that's good and all but how will Nakamura and Saeki say about this ???
Mar 22, 2022 7:18 PM

Sep 2014
This feels like it belongs to a completely different manga, not that its coming out of nowhere since the last 10 chapters or so already went like this but still. Any other romance manga does the same basically.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 16, 2022 10:35 AM

Aug 2018
And again, some time passed.
And Kasuga and Tokiwa, they are together...thanks.
May 8, 2023 8:39 AM
Apr 2023
yes!!! so beautiful, im so happy! i was afraid for a second there that they broke up
May 15, 5:07 PM
Oct 2020
W CHAPTER. Tokiwa is just a W AFTER W! You can't even spell her name without a W. GOATED MANGA GOAT AUTHOR GOATED CHARACTER! Glad to see the way things are going. I was really worried when I started that it might be good in the beginning/middle but have a meh end. But right now I'm looking forward to the end.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 40 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2013

49 by ANONYMOUS_YUKINO »»
May 31, 12:52 AM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 58 Discussion

ShinoAsada - May 19, 2014

33 by Rexnihilo »»
May 15, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 57 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Amparo - May 6, 2014

195 by Rexnihilo »»
May 15, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 56 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Spider-titan55 - Apr 8, 2014

86 by Rexnihilo »»
May 15, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Aku no Hana Chapter 30 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 18, 2012

44 by ramennights »»
May 15, 5:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.