Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2013 1:06 AM

Jul 2007
DaItalianFish said:
Iri slowly cutting off her human functions as more servants die, just like Illya describes in F/SN VN is quite cool.

And I love Lancer's last wish. How he hopes the grail is cursed, and that the wish it grants brings disaster.

Jul 2, 2013 7:30 AM

Feb 2013
Kiritsugu kind of reminds of Lelouch. Both will commit evil acts and bear all the hatred to save the world/country. Everything Kiritsugu said during his argument with Saber was right.

Although I feel bad for Lancer, he has been betrayed in his era and still was betrayed till present. He deserves a better death than that. He died like a dog......

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 2, 2013 9:54 AM

Aug 2009
vhynz said:
He deserves a better death than that. He died like a dog......
No no no no you are confusing him with FSN's Cuchulain.
Jul 14, 2013 10:30 AM

Oct 2008
Don't see why Kayneth had to die considering he already used his command spell, but whatever.
This episode actually impressed me, one of the best.
Jul 19, 2013 6:34 PM

May 2013
Kiritsugu comes out and stuns me once again, this guy is just crazy, his dedication is amazing. How can he be so stoic at all times? Man...I feel bad for Lancer, this dude gets the shaft no matter what. His master craps on him, then he is forced to suicide, Lancer can never get a break. Still looking forward to Rider v Gilgamesh.
Jul 20, 2013 3:13 PM

Aug 2009
HATUL300 said:
Don't see why Kayneth had to die considering he already used his command spell, but whatever.
This episode actually impressed me, one of the best.
Because he could come back and get revenge.Simple as that.
Jul 25, 2013 3:53 PM

Feb 2010
All of that because of a woman.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2013 9:01 PM

Jan 2013
Unexpected brutal deaths.
Great episode and dialogue.
5/5
Aug 13, 2013 3:42 AM

Apr 2013
The deaths here are just too epic...

Poor Lancer. I really feel for him. Saber also for the mistrust for Emiya.

5/5

Sep 10, 2013 11:02 PM

Jan 2013
I feel conflicted about Kayneth and Sola Ui. On one hand, they're both self centered assholes. On the other hand, I still felt bad about seeing them get taken out like trash by Kiritsugu and Maiya.

And Lancer? He didn't deserve that. Poor guy finally snapped and was utterly pissed during his last few moments.

Interesting to see the clash of ideals between Saber and Kiritsugu as well. I am more inclined towards Saber/Lancer's view, although with one crucial difference. I wouldn't consider hurting and killing, even for ultimately a good cause, as activities that are noble, chivalrous, or honorable. Period. Sure, you can and should have laws, ideas, and be as humane as possible in how you fight and kill your enemies. But don't lose sight of the obvious fact that you are still shedding blood and taking the lives of other human beings, which is by no means something to feel pride or honor in doing. Saber and Lancer are so caught up in patting themselves on the back for killing "honorably" rather than "cowardly" or "ruthlessly" that they too easily forget that they are still nevertheless killing someone.

The fact that some killing must happen for justice to prevail is merely a necessary evil, albeit one we should try to limit and make as humane as possible. This is what Kiritsugu fails to understand.
Salmon is delicious.
Sep 11, 2013 2:45 AM

Aug 2009
Exaccus said:
I feel conflicted about Kayneth and Sola Ui. On one hand, they're both self centered assholes. On the other hand, I still felt bad about seeing them get taken out like trash by Kiritsugu and Maiya.

And Lancer? He didn't deserve that. Poor guy finally snapped and was utterly pissed during his last few moments.

Interesting to see the clash of ideals between Saber and Kiritsugu as well. I am more inclined towards Saber/Lancer's view, although with one crucial difference. I wouldn't consider hurting and killing, even for ultimately a good cause, as activities that are noble, chivalrous, or honorable. Period. Sure, you can and should have laws, ideas, and be as humane as possible in how you fight and kill your enemies. But don't lose sight of the obvious fact that you are still shedding blood and taking the lives of other human beings, which is by no means something to feel pride or honor in doing. Saber and Lancer are so caught up in patting themselves on the back for killing "honorably" rather than "cowardly" or "ruthlessly" that they too easily forget that they are still nevertheless killing someone.

The fact that some killing must happen for justice to prevail is merely a necessary evil, albeit one we should try to limit and make as humane as possible. This is what Kiritsugu fails to understand.
You must realize that if Kayneth had a chance to do what Kiritsugu did,with magecraft not weapons,he would do it.

As for Sola and Kayneth.
Kayneth while he is a self centered asshole with great magi pride he is still has some humanity inside him to even abandon the war for a woman that didnt love him even without her being affected by a magic charm/curse.Unlike some other bastard of this series.
Sola is a woman forced to marry someone she doesnt care about.Adding Lancer's curse she becomes well like she is shown here.
Sep 20, 2013 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
Best episode so far.
Sep 20, 2013 9:55 PM

Jul 2013
Damn amazing episode, so much violence in this as well as the fight between Saber and Lancer. I was surprised that they killed off Lancer with Kayneth and Sola when they were shot by Maiya. Kind of speechless of what Kiritsugu is trying to say about his view of winning of the grail.

Well I'm sad that Lancer is gone :(
omega_d94Sep 20, 2013 10:03 PM

Sep 22, 2013 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
Damn, there were a lot of deaths in this episode.
Although I don't agree with his actions, Kiritsugu is a badass.
And poor Lancer T__T
Sep 23, 2013 2:24 PM
May 2013
I feel sorry for Kayneth and Sola, but more for Lancer... poor unlucky Diarmuid.
HikariJake said:

I'm glad Kirei saved Kariya, I like him more now.
Sep 23, 2013 2:53 PM

Jun 2009
Zarnaav said:
I feel sorry for Kayneth and Sola, but more for Lancer... poor unlucky Diarmuid.
HikariJake said:

I'm glad Kirei saved Kariya, I like him more now.

I think you are misinterpreting Kirei's actions here. But, I think that's kind of been a problem of yours all series long by some of your posts I've read.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 6, 2013 6:08 PM

Apr 2013
Kiritsugu has a point that there is no honor in war, but I can't help but feel that the brutality with how he slayed his opponents was uncalled for.
Powerful eyebrows.
Oct 7, 2013 1:17 AM

Aug 2009
migohunter said:
Kiritsugu has a point that there is no honor in war, but I can't help but feel that the brutality with how he slayed his opponents was uncalled for.

There was the possibility that Kayneth would come after him for revenge either by stealing another or by normal means.
Oct 7, 2013 2:38 AM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:

There was the possibility that Kayneth would come after him for revenge either by stealing another or by normal means.

True, true. I didn't mind Kayneth's death because he was an arrogant asshole, but the way Kiritsugu dispatched Lancer was pretty cruel.
Powerful eyebrows.
Oct 7, 2013 2:43 AM

Aug 2009
migohunter said:
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:

True, true. I didn't mind Kayneth's death because he was an arrogant asshole, but the way Kiritsugu dispatched Lancer was pretty cruel.

I dont know..sure Lancer was unlucky,he didnt get to finish his duel,he didnt get to fulfill his dream(even if his is a hypocrite but anyway.) but I dont think that this is more or less cruel than Assassin's death or... well the majority of the deaths in Fate/
Oct 7, 2013 12:36 PM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:

I dont know..sure Lancer was unlucky,he didnt get to finish his duel,he didnt get to fulfill his dream(even if his is a hypocrite but anyway.) but I dont think that this is more or less cruel than Assassin's death or... well the majority of the deaths in Fate/

It was from an emotional standpoint "more cruel" and tragic than Assassin's death or some other deaths in the series so far. Lancer could not even fulfill his final wish of an honorable duel with Saber, and spent his last moments with only rage and distrust burning in his heart. Kiritsugu got the job done, but he lacked any empathy for his victims.

Powerful eyebrows.
Oct 7, 2013 8:47 PM

Aug 2009
migohunter said:
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:

It was from an emotional standpoint "more cruel" and tragic than Assassin's death or some other deaths in the series so far. Lancer could not even fulfill his final wish of an honorable duel with Saber, and spent his last moments with only rage and distrust burning in his heart. Kiritsugu got the job done, but he lacked any empathy for his victims.

Maybe it is just me and how I view Lancer.
On one side he wants to serve a master.On the other he refuses to follow orders so that he can have a "honorable" duel.
I never liked that about him.Going on and on how he wants to serve someone only to do whatever he wants.
Oct 8, 2013 11:07 AM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:
ssjokg said:
migohunter said:

Maybe it is just me and how I view Lancer.
On one side he wants to serve a master.On the other he refuses to follow orders so that he can have a "honorable" duel.
I never liked that about him.Going on and on how he wants to serve someone only to do whatever he wants.

You have a point there, Lancer was rather wishy-washy... argh stop convincing me that what Kiritsugu did was necessary and right! :p
Powerful eyebrows.
Oct 13, 2013 11:07 AM

Sep 2011
Wow. What an intense episode.
These past 3 episodes were pretty much the best episodes so far.

When Maiya suddenly cut off Sola-Ui's hand, I was like o.O

The priest guy deserved it, didn't care for him.

I actually found Kayneth's character interesting in the end. I mean he is a self-centered asshole, but still very human for giving up the fight for a woman who (from what I've seen) doesn't even love him. Poor bastard should have known though that he is gonna end up dead anyway. I actually felt bad for him crying over losing the war after already losing his ability to do magic.

And then we had Lancer. Poor guy :( All he wanted was to serve a lord and fight his battles as honorably as possible and here he had to relive a humiliating death just like in his past. :/

The clashing of Saber's and Kiritsugu's ideals was interesting. I have to side with Kiritsugu though. You can't always be honorable in a war. Sometimes evil must be committed for the greater purpose. Even more so if the greater purpose seems to be a world without fighting and bloodshed.
Kiritsugu shares similar ideals as Lelouch. Becoming a monster for the sake of a better world... And for that, I respect him.
Oct 18, 2013 5:23 AM

Jul 2013
yooo...

YOOOOOO.... LANCER...

i wasnt really a fan of him, but still this sucks hard >_>
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Oct 23, 2013 2:01 PM

Jan 2013
Wow Kiritsugu is freaking ruthless. I felt kind of bad for Lancer since he wasn't understood basically all his life. I also wonder how Kotomine will react to his dad getting shot.

I'm really liking the ED song.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Dec 10, 2013 11:41 PM

Dec 2012
Cold-fucking-blooded
Feb 6, 2014 8:29 PM
Dec 2013
OMG LANCER SO SAD!!! I didn't care much about Kayneth and Sola-Ui, but man, I liked Lancer...
Feb 12, 2014 8:59 AM

May 2013
Poor Lancer :(
Mar 1, 2014 5:41 PM

Mar 2009
The conversation between Saber and Kiritsu was very interesting indeed. But so sorry to see Lancer go!
Kiritsu is one cold hearted son of a bitch.
Another awesome episode! So it's six down and eight more to go...
Mar 18, 2014 1:46 PM
Apr 2011
that was a much, much better episode than the last 3 or so. this show is at its best when it focuses on kiritsugu or kirei.
Mar 18, 2014 8:42 PM

Apr 2012
Nothing short of amazing.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 31, 2014 5:48 PM

Dec 2013
Wow. That was one of the most cold blooded things I've ever seen.

Kiritsugu is the most dangerous type of person in the world. People willing to commit unspeakable evil for the sake of 'the greater good' as they often like to say. He's right that chivalry can't end the cycle of war but terrorism can't either. People like Kiritsugu are more dangerous than those that kill for fun, because the Kiritsugu types are more likely to get followers and perpetuate their ideas. He's right about war being hell, but thats also why using violence to end the cycle of war will never work. What if it turns out the grail really isn't omnipotent? or what if he loses? Then he'll just be another asshole that perpetuated violence and hatred. Using evil methods is fundamentally flawed because evil not only spreads destruction, but it tends to bring destruction to the perpetrator

For someone who wants to improve the world the ultimate defeat isn't getting beaten by evil people, its becoming like those evil people. Kiritsugu's already lost.
Love and Peace!!!
Apr 19, 2014 3:47 AM

May 2013
This episode = pure awesomeness
Apr 20, 2014 4:21 AM
Nov 2013
Probably my favorite episode so far, things were a lot more tense and shocking. I really enjoyed the exchange of philosophies between two different ages. Saber doesn't quite yet understand that respect and honor in battle were abandoned long ago. Assuming Saber wanted victory, she should've known that the outcome would be the same. Lancer and his master would be dead someway, somehow. She said that Kiritsugu had no hope because of his cold methods, but the wish he gets from the grail to create a better world is his hope, his justification for all the things he has to do. He wants to make sure that he can bring salvation, and not leave it to the risk of defeat in a duel.

Summary of his speech in response to Saber...

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask them if honor matters. The silence is your answer."
May 6, 2014 12:29 PM

Dec 2013
Really Amazing episode. But i feel kind a sad for Lancer. And what the hell is going on with irisviel?
May 8, 2014 1:31 AM

Jan 2009
1. Dayum, maiya just chops her arm off like that…

2. Wasn't expecting at all for lancer to kill himself…

9/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 24, 2014 11:07 PM
Jun 2013
HOLY CRAP! she just chopped her hand off.Mand that sure was a ton of blood you would think she would have died from blood loss just from that..You would think the priest would have extra protection.wow this dude must really love his wife to do this I mean she broke your freaking fingers and threating to chop your hand off.wow those evil eyes from lancer were a surprise.I can see why he was pissed though.You would think he would wear a blindfold or sun glasses so this stuff would stop happening.Im surprised kayneth didint see that backstabbing coming it was so freaking obvious. Oh snap look like saber touched a nerve. Dang good episode.
May 31, 2014 6:31 PM
Dec 2010
How Dark, lol
Jun 7, 2014 6:13 PM

Jan 2012
Holy crap, I'm seriously impressed by Kiritsugu. I was genuinely shocked; it's one thing to be told he's a cold-blooded killer and another thing to actually see it in action. But I agree with the points he made - that this Heroic Spirit thing seriously glorifies the taking of lives - and I admire his Grail wish. I think it's awesome that a main character is so polarizing and dark.

Kayneth was a piece of shit so I didn't care about his death, but MAN does it suck to be Lancer. :( Is Diarmuid going to be scarred/hateful for the rest of his reincarnations? He's continually dealt a shitty hand. Moral of the story don't be too attractive
Jun 7, 2014 6:18 PM

Aug 2009
You know, saying that a character was a piece of shit because of his attitude towards an arrogant brat that was( and will be) no better, when that piece of shit had more humane reaction towards the war than any other Master
Jun 7, 2014 9:16 PM

Sep 2013
Nothing is happening to Diarmuid. He wouldn't remember a thing if he were summoned again. Saber is an exception.
Jun 7, 2014 11:38 PM

Jan 2012
ssjokg said:
You know, saying that a character was a piece of shit because of his attitude towards an arrogant brat that was( and will be) no better, when that piece of shit had more humane reaction towards the war than any other Master

You're seriously going to have to list those "humane reactions" for me, because I saw nothing that redeemed him. Don't mention his love for a woman - hey, even serial killers fall in love. What I saw was a petty and spiteful man who had never learned the saying "Look how I treat my inferiors, not my equals." He treated anyone like trash that he could get away with and he'd just murdered the priest/arbitrator. There's nothing likeable about him either.

Ergo, I think he's a piece of shit.

C-Core said:
Nothing is happening to Diarmuid. He wouldn't remember a thing if he were summoned again. Saber is an exception.

I'm glad.
NinahJun 7, 2014 11:42 PM
Jun 8, 2014 1:38 AM

Jul 2007
yaddayadda said:
ssjokg said:

You're seriously going to have to list those "humane reactions" for me, because I saw nothing that redeemed him. Don't mention his love for a woman - hey, even serial killers fall in love. What I saw was a petty and spiteful man who had never learned the saying "Look how I treat my inferiors, not my equals." He treated anyone like trash that he could get away with and he'd just murdered the priest/arbitrator. There's nothing likeable about him either.

THEY ARE his inferiors. He came into a magus fight and found a battlefield with a clueless serial killer, a sociopathic martial arts priest, a weak kid, a mediocre jewel mage of barely known magus family, insane wormfood guy and dude who completely sucks at magic and uses guns and technology.

He came into conflict of equals only to find out that he is only one who seriously and properly uses magic in it.

99% of magus world would be facepalming at this grail war, so yes, Kayneth felt insulted at that.

Murdering is normal, its a war. And Kerry's no better at that.
Jun 8, 2014 1:38 AM

Aug 2009
yaddayadda said:
ssjokg said:

Ergo, I think he's a piece of shit.

Wait you compare a serial killer with an arrogant professor that just once was shown to be a dick to one of the protagonists?Ok...NOw I see that the chars you like is based on a fucking roulette or else you cant explain how you found Tokiomi decent.
Who are you talking about when you say he treated everyone like trash? You mean Waver and Lancer?TWO PEOPLE? You mean the one that stole his possessions and the servant that kept ignoring his orders and stole his fiance?
And he is bad because he killed the priest that had rigged the war?
Jun 10, 2014 1:46 AM

Jan 2012
Fai said:
THEY ARE his inferiors. He came into a magus fight and found a battlefield with a clueless serial killer, a sociopathic martial arts priest, a weak kid, a mediocre jewel mage of barely known magus family, insane wormfood guy and dude who completely sucks at magic and uses guns and technology.

He came into conflict of equals only to find out that he is only one who seriously and properly uses magic in it.

99% of magus world would be facepalming at this grail war, so yes, Kayneth felt insulted at that.

Murdering is normal, its a war. And Kerry's no better at that.

I said he treats his inferiors like shit, and your counter was "they are his inferiors." Yeah, I know, that's what I said. I guess that means you see nothing wrong with treating people of lower status horribly. But those values differ from the norm and don't really address my argument.

Wait you compare a serial killer with an arrogant professor that just once was shown to be a dick to one of the protagonists?Ok...NOw I see that the chars you like is based on a fucking roulette or else you cant explain how you found Tokiomi decent.
Who are you talking about when you say he treated everyone like trash? You mean Waver and Lancer?TWO PEOPLE? You mean the one that stole his possessions and the servant that kept ignoring his orders and stole his fiance?
And he is bad because he killed the priest that had rigged the war?

I didn't compare him to a serial killer. I said being in love doesn't redeem someone because even the worst types of people can fall in love e.g. serial killers. Really weak attempt at twisting my words.

Regarding Waver, even before the steal, he was clearly an arrogant elitist who got off on humiliation. And if you somehow think Archer "ignored his orders" and DESERVED the way he was treated, then I don't wanna meet you in real life.

He didn't know the priest had rigged the war. It's the intent that counts. To him, he was killing sanctified neutral ground because he didn't want this priest to give an advantage to his competitors. How can you even pretend to minimize that? He's bad because he killed the priest? Of fucking course.

I don't know what's making you obtuse about this character, but it's clear as day. "This anime character is a piece of shit." There was no way he was meant to come off as anything else. A lot of the characters in this series are meant to show the dark side to human nature. Saying "other people did it too" doesn't make Kayneth any less of a piece of shit. Accept it and deal with it, lmao.
NinahJun 10, 2014 2:07 AM
Jun 10, 2014 3:18 AM

Aug 2009
You try to relate him with a serial killer.The worst kind of people wouldnt sacrifice their FUTURE AMBITIONS for a girl that never liked them. This isnt a generic shounen.

First of all you mean Lancer. Second of all I didnt say that Lancer deserved it but he had it coming with all that bullshit he kept saying,ignoring his Masters orders and virtually doing nothing to help Sola Ui who fell victim to his curse. So yes Kayneth been as ass towards him is justified. If you act like a Saint towards that kind of people then good for you.

Right....I forgot that Kayneth has no familiars and there is no way he knew that Assassin and Kirei had made several appearances after their defeat...

No. Actually you are the one making him WAY worse than other MAsters, like Tokiomi,Kirei,Rider,Gil,Saber or even Ryunosuke.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
MellowJelloJun 10, 2014 10:30 AM
Jun 10, 2014 4:36 AM

Jan 2012
ssjokg said:
You try to relate him with a serial killer.The worst kind of people wouldnt sacrifice their FUTURE AMBITIONS for a girl that never liked them. This isnt a generic shounen.

No, I didn't. Reading comprehension. I'm not explaining it a third time.

Second of all I didnt say that Lancer deserved it but he had it coming with all that bullshit he kept saying,ignoring his Masters orders and virtually doing nothing to help Sola Ui who fell victim to his curse. So yes Kayneth been as ass towards him is justified.

Oh boy

No. Actually you are the one making him WAY worse than other MAsters, like Tokiomi,Kirei,Rider,Gil,Saber or even Ryunosuke.

Did I even mention Tokiomo, Kirei, Rider, Gil, Saber, and Ryunosuke in my original post? Did I call them anything? Do you know my opinion on them?
No, no, and no. I didn't make him "WAY worse" because I didn't make any comparison. I was talking about Kayneth alone.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
MellowJelloJun 10, 2014 10:32 AM
Jun 10, 2014 5:52 AM

Jul 2007
To be honest

Kirei, Kariya, Kerry and serial killer all were way way way worse than Kayneth.

Kirei is a sociopath and a monster...and one who does not clearly comprehend HOW he is.

Karya is delusional stalker hellbent on killing a person just so he can fulfill his love-life fantasy with a woman who never ever ever gave any indication on caring about him more than like a friend.

Kerry is hypocrite and a serial killer with one of the most dangerous mindsets.

the serialkillerboy is...welll psychopathic serial killer.

Kayneth at least had set of morals and rules he followed. He participated out of pride and acomplishment(remember, most of magus world views holy grail war as "some obscure tournament that never works out" and do not know about connection to the Root/Akasha) And he knew when shit got too fucked up that its no longer worth it.

ANd no shit he is arrogant. Every freaking magus in the clocktower is arrogant. Zelretch plays with worlds for his amusement. Even the relative "down to earth good guys" like Aoko are more often feared or despised.

Magi hate technology, magi see the modern world as perversion of their arts and reason why quoality of magecraft is nothing special. That does not make them "piece of shit" that makes them convicted to their beliefs - or should we call all christians piece of shit simply because they believe in a fictional book?
Jun 10, 2014 10:34 AM

Aug 2012
Thread Cleaned
Pages (13) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Apr 7, 2012

529 by CondeSebastian »»
May 23, 3:10 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

14 by Spoopy69 »»
May 17, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.