Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2013 12:00 AM

Feb 2012
OriginANIME said:
SousukeARX7 said:
UEGDespair said:
I don't really get this ending.....so are they getting back together after kirino graduates highschool or is it over? So confused O_o

Read between the lines, yes their relationship continues, author didnt wrote it openly because of anime's own popularity and censorship sht. But use your brain and pretty please read between the lines, that's how japan works.
Or do you think they will both follow the path of celibacy and Kyou will be reduced to fapping to his sister panties forever? I think the "let us talk about this when we get home" or whatever Kirino said at the end made it abundantly clear what's going to happen whithout butthurting the censorship and company policies.

I think you're thinking way too into this sir. (and don't even try bringing up the VN ending)

He isn't thinking way too into it actually. The author himself has come on interviews explicitly stating what his intentions were and how he had to work within the regulations of his editor. He explained that the ending he wrote (VN and Anime) were the best he could do while still remaining acceptable. He also stated that the kiss on the cheek at the end was also intended for the lips.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Aug 19, 2013 12:04 AM

Jul 2009
jeez im more bummed that it has ended for good.
ah... well.
8/10
Aug 19, 2013 12:10 AM
Jul 2013
I really do love this show. Once my OTP became a reality (kyousuke-kuroneko) i was ready for it end, and have that be it. But no... he had to end up with kirino. It's bullshit.

Fuck you, Tsukasa Fushimi.

Sincerely Niku-jo9.
Aug 19, 2013 1:21 AM

Dec 2012
Niku-jo9 said:
I really do love this show. Once my OTP became a reality (kyousuke-kuroneko) i was ready for it end, and have that be it. But no... he had to end up with kirino. It's bullshit.

Fuck you, Tsukasa Fushimi.

Sincerely Niku-jo9.

Lol, someone is a little too mad. It was always intended that Kirino have the "true ending".
Aug 19, 2013 1:28 AM

Sep 2011
Bloodcalibur said:
OriginANIME said:
SousukeARX7 said:
UEGDespair said:
I don't really get this ending.....so are they getting back together after kirino graduates highschool or is it over? So confused O_o

Read between the lines, yes their relationship continues, author didnt wrote it openly because of anime's own popularity and censorship sht. But use your brain and pretty please read between the lines, that's how japan works.
Or do you think they will both follow the path of celibacy and Kyou will be reduced to fapping to his sister panties forever? I think the "let us talk about this when we get home" or whatever Kirino said at the end made it abundantly clear what's going to happen whithout butthurting the censorship and company policies.

I think you're thinking way too into this sir. (and don't even try bringing up the VN ending)

He isn't thinking way too into it actually. The author himself has come on interviews explicitly stating what his intentions were and how he had to work within the regulations of his editor. He explained that the ending he wrote (VN and Anime) were the best he could do while still remaining acceptable. He also stated that the kiss on the cheek at the end was also intended for the lips.

I know what his intentions were, but I mean that's obviously how they made it. They didn't make it for you to "read in between the lines". In my opinion it was like an alternate ending, just like how visual novels have multiple endings. The author had his intended ending, but he had to change it to be more suitable for the general audience. He was saying how it was so obvious and everything, but in my opinion, I don't think there were any special meaning behind her saying "lets talk about this when we get home" etc.

But yeah, I could be wrong. xD
Aug 19, 2013 2:33 AM
Jan 2011
OriginANIME said:
Bloodcalibur said:
OriginANIME said:
SousukeARX7 said:
UEGDespair said:

I know what his intentions were, but I mean that's obviously how they made it. They didn't make it for you to "read in between the lines". In my opinion it was like an alternate ending, just like how visual novels have multiple endings. The author had his intended ending, but he had to change it to be more suitable for the general audience. He was saying how it was so obvious and everything, but in my opinion, I don't think there were any special meaning behind her saying "lets talk about this when we get home" etc.

Couldn't agree more.

And btw.: Bloodcalibur, about your last sentence, do you have a source for that?
Aug 19, 2013 2:58 AM
Dec 2012
Series 8.5/10
Ending -100/10

Theoretical Ending in which they stay together in secret, as was vaguely hinted at by the last scene with the cheek kiss: 7/10

If only it ended at the kiss, with none of that other crap: 10/10
Me on scoring anime with a 1:
Aug 19, 2013 3:12 AM

Oct 2008
Kuroneko rejection ruined everything.

It got good and scandalous again and lead up to wincest kiss.

Epilogue snatches defeat from the jaws of victory and ruined everything.

LOL

ShirtAug 19, 2013 3:18 AM

Aug 19, 2013 3:25 AM

Sep 2012
Avenge me , kill both of them Yamineko ! or my lovely angel ayase-tan.

Aug 19, 2013 3:57 AM

May 2013
Oh god, why it had it to end that way?
He reject 4 girls, to end in a short relationship?
I really hope as the people said in the above commentaries, that it must be read "between the lines" and hope for an after-ending with they together.
Otherwise, my favorite was kuroneko!
Now...time to watch Yosuga no Sora!
MECHA ANIME FAN!
DESTROY THEM ALL FREEDOM GUNDAM!

Aug 19, 2013 4:15 AM
Jan 2012
The only problem I have with this is the Dunmping tour that Kyousuke took and how fast that was. I mean to do it in the span of a few days, while the final boss took 3 years, it feels really weird.

Also, for Kyousuke to dump Minami like that, that took guts. He litterally burned the "Unburnable bridge". He even said that its a first love that never happened

Poor everyone he dumped. How would anyone ever feel if the reason they got dumped was because of the other person's sibling, even worse if its because of incestuos reasons. Im surprise that there wasnt some sort of "nice boat" like backlash.
Would have been better if they all dumped him, like Ichiyama in Servant X Service
Aug 19, 2013 4:18 AM

Jan 2013
Lol at the angry Kuroneko shippers pretending they are mad about "the ending".

Kuroneko lost guys.

Go ship the childhood friend in some other harem.
Aug 19, 2013 5:02 AM

Aug 2008
And so Manami was the only normal character in this show. This series was staggering very close to a danger zone the whole time but these last 3 episodes were so disgusting I can't imagine someone actually produced something like this. Now I need to forget about this before I throw up.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 19, 2013 5:17 AM

Jul 2011
Yano_san said:
My life is now complete. nothing more to say.

:D
Aug 19, 2013 5:22 AM

Mar 2012
SolviteSekai said:

Kuroneko lost guys.

umm Kuroneko isn't the childhood friend, Minami is.

As for the ending it was alright I suppose, it could of been worse. It just makes Kyouske look stupid for regretting all those perfect legit relationships, for some temporary bullshit incest. At least it didn't cop out say they weren't related or that they were cousins.
Aug 19, 2013 5:23 AM

May 2012
Antanaru said:
And so Manami was the only normal character in this show. This series was staggering very close to a danger zone the whole time but these last 3 episodes were so disgusting I can't imagine someone actually produced something like this. Now I need to forget about this before I throw up.

he mad
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Aug 19, 2013 5:34 AM

Apr 2008
The ending isn't really open, but you have to look at the novel too, because they changed or cut some minor details.

1. In the epilogue on the way to the meeting Kirino wants Kyousuke to buy her another (merchandise) ring.

2. The kiss is not on the cheek, but on the lips. Even the author complained about that change.

3. They're not "talking about the kiss at home", but Kirino asks for "life counseling".

4. After the kiss Kirino is truely happy and it's shown by the anime in a clear way.

Now you just have to add 1 and 1 together...

Silaqui.
Aug 19, 2013 5:37 AM
Aug 2012
Antanaru said:

You are calling Manami aka the worst and most disgusting character of the show NORMAL?

Mod Edit: Removed insults.
LunaAug 19, 2013 1:39 PM

Aug 19, 2013 5:47 AM

May 2013
Stark700 said:

Oh damn it happened:

^This. I like this kiss and the wedding.

What I also liked would be the fight scene! Kirino VS Manami! Wooo!
I feel sorry for Manami, but she deserved some of those. And Kirino, too.

Lol, whenever Kyousuke yells he loves his little sister, he does this weird pose.
"Yeah, incest for the win!"

I now understand their promise, but that cheek kiss suggests more things.

Overall, I guess this ending was alright, but it could have been better.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 19, 2013 5:49 AM

Jan 2013
I really liked this ending at first I didn't like the idea I wanted him to be with kuroneko or ayase but once he stated his feelings in public I got hit he loved his sister whats he gonna do and watching it play out was good fun I'll really miss the show ending overall score : 10 :)
Aug 19, 2013 5:49 AM

Dec 2012
SolviteSekai said:

Kuroneko lost guys.

Kuroneko wasn't the childhood friend buddy. Also I can't speak for others, but it seemed pretty obvious that Kirino was gonna win, hell just look at the title of the anime.
Even though I think Kuroneko was the best, I wasn't upset about the possibility of her losing until the ending happened. Because regardless of what's implied, the anime ends with him breaking up with Kuroneko and trampling on her heart (and turning down all the other girls on top of it) just to "Go back to being siblings". THAT is the part the made me mad.
Aug 19, 2013 5:51 AM

May 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Antanaru said:

You are calling Manami aka the worst and most disgusting character of the show NORMAL?

She just turned from a complete dateable girl to a complete bitch!
it was soo sudden her change of posture! (i will tell your daddy and bla bla bla)

Mod Edit: Modified quote.
LunaAug 19, 2013 1:39 PM
MECHA ANIME FAN!
DESTROY THEM ALL FREEDOM GUNDAM!

Aug 19, 2013 5:53 AM
Aug 2013
Silaqui said:
The ending isn't really open, but you have to look at the novel too, because they changed or cut some minor details.

1. In the epilogue on the way to the meeting Kirino wants Kyousuke to buy her another (merchandise) ring.

2. The kiss is not on the cheek, but on the lips. Even the author complained about that change.

3. They're not "talking about the kiss at home", but Kirino asks for "life counseling".

4. After the kiss Kirino is truely happy and it's shown by the anime in a clear way.

Now you just have to add 1 and 1 together...

Silaqui.

I'd be very glad if you give me proof of your point 2. I remember in the novel it didn't say whether it was on cheek or on lips.
And about your point 3, I've noticed that even in the anime they actually say "life counseling" (I can listen "jinsei" which means "life", but I'm not sure), but in CR/HS subs they wrote "talking". "Life counseling" is even more suggestive than "tallking", so it's even better.

Anyway, it's clear that it is a complete Kirino ending (the AUTHOR himself saying it literally) and it's clear that the author didn't make more explicit that they end up together and had to insert some ambiguity because of Dengeki Bunko policies (the AUTHOR himself is saying it). It has been said a lot of times in the past pages, but some people still don't get it.
Aug 19, 2013 5:54 AM

Aug 2009
manami confessed to him too. well, what can I say?... ENOUGH! ( ಠ益ಠ)

the ending was ok, because that was the only one way to end this ruined_with_this_damn_specials story.
Aug 19, 2013 5:57 AM

Apr 2008
Hakunamatataa said:

I'd be very glad if you give me proof of your point 2. I remember in the novel it didn't say whether it was on cheek or on lips.

Yaraon is carrying an interview with comments from the original author about the anime ending, and he has two complaints regarding Episode 16 in particular:

First, he says that personally he would have preferred for the final kiss to have been on the lips.

Second, he says that he would have liked to have seen Kirino and Manami in their new hairstyles, as it was in the novels.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-18109.html
Aug 19, 2013 6:06 AM
Aug 2013
Silaqui said:
Hakunamatataa said:

Yaraon is carrying an interview with comments from the original author about the anime ending, and he has two complaints regarding Episode 16 in particular:

First, he says that personally he would have preferred for the final kiss to have been on the lips.

Second, he says that he would have liked to have seen Kirino and Manami in their new hairstyles, as it was in the novels.

OH. MY. GOD. That's really good. Another proof more. So, although the author only wrote "kiss" (for the shake of ambiguity), it was actually a kiss on the lips.
Aug 19, 2013 6:36 AM

Aug 2012
It seems a little strange that Kyou decided to break up with Kirino after the rejection of the other girls, it seems that the relationship will never change and Kirino and Kyousuke will never be able to fulfill their ideals.

Who knows, maybe they will both find their partner in the futureand have proper relationships and look back on their incestual relationship with a smile.

Enjoyable series, some cute moments. I can never resist a romcom.
Aug 19, 2013 6:45 AM

May 2012
09:23 let the biichislapping begin!

16:25 danged harem

21:00 CHUU

Bad end.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 19, 2013 6:52 AM

Aug 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Antanaru said:

Yeah, something must be wrong with him. To be fair, I'd accept it, if he said there was no normal character (Well besides the two sisters of Ruri), but to single out Manami as normal? What the hell are you thinking? Manami is a selfish calculating bitch. There's nothing more to her character.

LunaAug 19, 2013 1:38 PM
.................................................................................
Aug 19, 2013 6:52 AM

Aug 2008
VonHohenheim said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Antanaru said:

She just turned from a complete dateable girl to a complete bitch!
it was soo sudden her change of posture! (i will tell your daddy and bla bla bla)
You mean in any way worse bitch than Kirino? Putting that aside, she was the only person who told them what they are actually doing. The only normal one trying to help them. I'm not that surprised she snapped after what these two did.

LunaAug 19, 2013 1:36 PM
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 19, 2013 6:54 AM

Dec 2012
Antanaru said:

I know right? the series turned into a crazy unrealistic harem pretty quickly. At least Manami stayed normal and realistic, best character by far.
Aug 19, 2013 6:54 AM

Apr 2011
well ever since i first saw the anime and manga i was hooked, and now its all over its sad to see another great series come to its end, each to its own in every show, this had a great feeling to the ending and i enjoyed it they seemed happy which is what made the ending good, i will miss this show :)
Aug 19, 2013 7:03 AM

Jul 2012
tsudman said:
At least Manami stayed normal and realistic, best character by far.

I wouldn't call a fist fight as normal and realistic^^

Manami was by far the most annoying charakter...Sneaky bitch...
Aug 19, 2013 7:08 AM
Sep 2007
Aug 19, 2013 7:16 AM
Aug 2013
There are important conclusions derived from the new information brought by Silaqui. Of course, we already knew they end up together, given other comments by the author and that it is evident per se. But this makes it even clearer.
After they came back to be "normal siblings", Kyousuke kisses Kirino on the lips (on cheek in anime, which is false), Kirino says "what are you doing?" and that they're "normal siblings" and Kyousuke says that there's no problem doing that if they are "normal siblings". So Kyousuke is saying it is normal that they kiss on lips even if they're "normal siblings". So normal siblings my ass. They can consider themselves normal siblings, but if that means they can kiss (on lips), I don't see a problem for their romance. So I'm happy.

Just for saying other facts...
-The fact that Kirino asks Kyousuke to buy her a ring (when they've come back to be "normal siblings", at the same time when he kisses her again), which was not included in anime (and somehow I had forgotten), is very very suggestive too.
-Kyousuke, in the end, says, at least in the LN, that all the story has been "a life counseling which could happen between any siblings, but there was a special love story inside", and since the life counseling is continuing, as Kirino requests at the end... love story continues. Even the athor says, regarding to that upcoming life counseling, that "the story ends with the siblings having a shared secret" (if you are thinking that secret refers to the romantic relationship they had for a while and supposedly ended, that's incorrect, since that wasn't a secret - all their friends knew it).

Shit, if only Dengeki Bunko had allowed the author to write what he wanted, we wouldn't have to deal with ambiguity. But since the author has expressed what this ambiguity means -"complete Kirino ending"-, no problem.

Incest FTW!

-------------------------------------
I'm impatient. Who will be the next (retarded) one who says that Kyousuke ended up with nobody?
Aug 19, 2013 7:23 AM

Dec 2012
Best girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6KrfZJ-xF8
tsudecimoAug 19, 2013 7:32 AM
Aug 19, 2013 7:37 AM

May 2008
First of all, the actual source is http://d.hatena.ne.jp/thk/20130817.
Also covered by:
http://jin115.com/archives/51968504.html

Basically there was an advanced screening of the finale in Chiba and a Q&A session took place with the anime staff and the author of the LN. The "guests" were discussing among themselves the changes and impressions of the last 3 OVAs compared to the LN.

So the Chairman(?) of Aniplex Yuma asked Fushimi (The author of the LN): What was your impression of episode 16?

To which Fushimi replied:

Regarding episode 16 overall I'm pretty satisfied, BUT I HAVE 2 COMPLAINTS: from a personal perspective THE LAST KISS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE LIPS. (You can look at the source I posted, that sentence is written in FUCKING HUGEASS RED LETTERS for extra emphasis.)

Fushimi continues: The second point, as I have been constantly telling the director - is that Kirino's and Manam'si hairstyle should have been true to the source material. (Probably a symbol of "a new beginning", but that's just my "interpretation")

Kashiwada (Aniplex producer) responds:

During that scene they were already back to being normal siblings, that's why (the kiss was) on the cheek. The line was drawn from Kirino's perspective.

Then an undisclosed "word exchange" breaks out between Miki Kazuma (the LN editor) and Kashiwada.

Then vaguely-

Miki proceeds: so yeah, even internally there were discussions (lit: pros and cons).

Yuma "answers": No, these discussions are worthless/meaningless, really worthless/meaningless. THEN FORCEFULLY CUTS OFF THE WHOLE CONVERSATION. (Afraid of Kashiwada?)

So basically to sum up what happened here:

The anime staff are forcing a "back to normal" interpretation, Kashiwada is saying that the KISS HAS to be on the cheek.

While the LN author is complaining how it was handled and that it was supposed to be a kiss on the lips. Whether the author's intention was expressed to the anime staff beforehand is unclear. (But if you read the whole interview, it's pretty obvious that it was and Aniplex forced their shitty interpretation on us because of their moral faggotry.

The author has explicitly stated that this was a COMPLETE KIRINO ENDING (in an older interview), and put extra emphasis and even dared to raise a voice of opposition (Much less in a Japanese society? How dares he? Right?). He put emphasis on the placement of the kiss for a reason. Not because he thought that imaginary saliva residue on his heroine's cheek made her look weird. It was because the kiss ON THE LIPS was a symbol, a symbol of things to come and a last, if somewhat roundabout, stand on artistic integrity.

So I would call this "phenomenon" - DOUBLE CENSORSHIP. Implied censorship on 電気文庫 (Denki Bunko - LN publisher) side (as the author has stated in a different interview that "it's hard to write such a "direct" incest story/ending in DenkiBunko) and obvious, disrespectful censorship on Aniplex's side.

What we have here ladies and gentleman is a fucking public rape of artistic integrity by means of pushing us into their moral "sandbox" where they feel safe, cozy and can simmer in their own ignorance.
OwaruSekaiAug 19, 2013 11:47 AM
Aug 19, 2013 7:40 AM

Feb 2013
I love how Kyousuke always denies the most obvious things... like saying a girl performing oral is eating a sausage and straight out denying touching Kirino's breasts. Don't ever change, Kyousuke.

Except you made Kuroneko cry, and I kind of hate you now. You were such a bro, come on!

I was more into Kuroneko and Ayase, but I found myself enjoying this ending... I even started liking Kirino a lot more.

Then they had to pull that staying siblings crap. Man, and here I was hoping for some conflict with the family... I was going to give it a 8/10 or 9/10, but I feel the most appropriate choice is 6/10. (Fine)
EvildoerAug 19, 2013 7:44 AM
Aug 19, 2013 7:49 AM
Dec 2009
That was an awesome ending and concludes Oreimo :) Well done!!
Aug 19, 2013 7:49 AM
Aug 2013
OwaruSekai said:
First of all, the actual source is http://d.hatena.ne.jp/thk/20130817.
Also covered by:
http://jin115.com/archives/51968504.html

Basically there was an advanced screening of the finale in Chiba and some Q&A took palce with the anime staff and the author of the LN. The "guests" were discussing among themselves the changes and impressions of the last 3 OVAs compared to the LN.

So the Chairman(?) of Aniplex Yuma asked Fushimi (The author of the LN): What was your impression of episode 16?

To which Fushimi replied:

Regarding episode 16 overall I'm pretty satisfied, BUT I HAVE 2 COMPLAINTS: from a personal perspective THE LAST KISS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE MOUTH. (You can look at the source I posted, that sentence is written in FUCKING HUGEASS RED LETTERS for extra emphasis.)

Fushimi continues: The second point, as I have been constantly telling the director - is that Kirino's and Manam'si hairstyle should have been true to the source material. (Probably a symbol of "a new beginning", but that's just my "interpretation")

Kashiwada (Aniplex producer) responds:

During that scene they were already back to being normal siblings, that's why (the kiss was) on the cheek. The line was drawn from Kirino's perspective.

Then an undisclosed "word exchange" breaks out between Miki Kazuma (the LN editor) and Kashiwada.

Then vaguely-

Miki proceeds: so yeah, even internally there were discussions (lit: pros and cons).

Yuma "answers": No these discussions are worthless, really worthless. THEN FORCEFULLY CUTS OFF THE WHOLE CONVERSATION. (Afraid of Kashiwada?)

So basically to sum up what happened here:

The anime staff are forcing a "back to normal" interpretation, Kashiwada is saying that the KISS HAS to be on the cheek.

While the LN author is complaining how it was handled and that it was supposed to be a kiss on the lips. Whether the author's intention was expressed to the anime staff beforehand is unclear. (But if you read the whole interview, it's pretty obvious that it was and Aniplex forced their shitty interpretation on us because of their moral faggotry.

So I would call this "phenomenon" - DOUBLE CENSORSHIP. Implied censorship on 電気文庫 (Denki Bunko - LN publisher) side (as the author has stated in a different interview that "it's hard to write such a "direct" incest story/ending in DenkiBunko) and obvious, disrespectful censorship on Aniplex's side.

We all should hate fucking Miki Kazuma the most. Even with the censorship, the ambiguity exists in the resulting version (more in LN) (the author is not stupid, he has known how to manage it) and we can be happy, as we know what the ambiguity means.
HakunamatataaAug 19, 2013 7:54 AM
Aug 19, 2013 7:53 AM
Jun 2009
OriginANIME said:
Bloodcalibur said:
OriginANIME said:
SousukeARX7 said:
UEGDespair said:

You are wrong. The author STATED in an interview that it was a full Kirino end and actually the let's talk about this when we get home actually said "Let's have life counseling", it was just bad translating. The author stated in an interview that this life counseling is them sharing a new secret together.
Aug 19, 2013 8:00 AM

Oct 2011
A fitting end to the series, albeit not exactly the most desirable conclusion. While I can't say I like the concept of incest, the execution was pretty decent. And it's a good thing that their relationship was short lived because it would never work in the long run. Now, they can be normal siblings on good terms, free to find new love, and, at the same time, cherish the good memories they had once shared as lovers. It's truly a shame that Kyousuke had to reject all the other girls, though.

Aug 19, 2013 8:10 AM

Mar 2008
Son, I am disappoint.

Incest isn't something that happens too often in "normal" anime, so u could say it was interesting, but that doesn't make it fun. I liked in the first season, that their relationship stayed as sibling (close, but still, siblings). It was a great comedy with fun characters and somewhat original setting.
However, the closer they got in the second season, the more creepy it felt. During the whole season, I had hoped it wouldn't come to this... but, in the end, it goes incest.
At the very least, the way they decided to go back to being "normal" in the end, somehow saves this ending (I'll just treat this ova separately) from me completely condemning it. Poor Manami, it's kinda sad that they've most likely became strangers.

Just... Thank god it didn't turn out one of them was adopted or something.
Aug 19, 2013 8:19 AM

Aug 2012
kentasaiba said:
Best ending ever.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Aug 19, 2013 8:26 AM

Dec 2012
gamer2710 said:
kentasaiba said:
Best ending ever.

Agreed. Japan take my money please.
Aug 19, 2013 8:26 AM
May 2010
Aug 19, 2013 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
And here i was finally supporting Kirino...sigh.
Oh well,l dunno about the novel but the way they end it season 3 is possible???
tuturu~!! (≧◡≦)
Aug 19, 2013 9:08 AM

Oct 2011
I knew how this end when I saw the spoiler on sankaku, but still... what a frickin' annoying ending!!
This ending left such BAD taste. I'm having tons of mixed feelings.

Watching an idiot rejecting so many wonderful girls for his sister isn't exactly my thing.
Oh well...

Objective-view score: 8/10
My score:6/10
Signature
Aug 19, 2013 9:09 AM

Oct 2011
Ponpokopii said:
And here i was finally supporting Kirino...sigh.
Oh well,l dunno about the novel but the way they end it season 3 is possible???

This is the same end as the LN. Read the description.
Signature
Aug 19, 2013 9:10 AM

Jul 2012
So he turned down 3 girls who confess to him for this few weeks of fake relationship and marriage with his sister? Lol thats lame.
Pages (18) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.