Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Jun 20, 2016 7:11 AM
Jul 2015
hoopla123 said:
Loli = Cute = Moe = Anime

Moe saved Anime and Lolis are the reason why Anime exists.

Deal with it.
such wise words.... wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Jun 20, 2016 7:52 AM

May 2015

i understand waifus, but don't you guys prefer, like real woman. blue sophie is smoking fire tho not gonna lie, and I'd consider Jotaro my husbando, but there's plenty exceptions to every rule.

little girls tho? nah man.

every five weeks there's a thread about "are pedos that bad", classic MAL. It's almost this entire reason stigmas exist.

Edit: I'm going to be fair here, no one is wholly defending the act of pedophilia.
flannan said:

1) I think that the stigma related to pedophilia should disappear. Just like with homosexuality, BDSM and any other sexuality-related preference.

I think the stigma related to malicious murder should disappear, just like with children pillowing fighting, mud wrestling and any other violence-related preference.

There is nothing wrong with liking lolis, little children or old grandmothers.
It's most likely a bad thing to actually have sex with little children, but nobody is hurt by you thinking that they are sexy..

1. WatchMojo presents, top ten worst uses of "most likely".

2. No but really, the legality of CP is about provocation to act, enabling, I think. I don't care, you make that of what you will, but it's to be more accurate. And, with that, consider my next point.

So video games are bad because they normalize real murder?

3 Comparing "no action pedos" with video game violence is kinda nonsense. killing people in video games isn't killing people in real. and if you want to compare it to pedophilia, the argument given against the legality of CP, you can compare it to an "urge to kill people". Which I'm pretty sure people are monitored closely at the very least for, if not outright arrested for threats of violence.

It's like, one's sexual desire, and the other's just clicking a button on the controller. It's not in the same ballpark, and since it's about sexual desire the argument for like I don't know pedo games don't hold up.

Anyway, it's not like I have children, I don't wake up every morning paranoid the guy walking on the side of me is a secret pedo.

The phrase "Loli" in the anime community is increasingly used for "cute anime characters" anyway, and I'm confident that most don't use it for "I'd love to bang her!".
ashfrliebertJun 20, 2016 7:58 AM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jun 20, 2016 8:02 AM

Nov 2009
ashfrliebert said:
3 Comparing "no action pedos" with video game violence is kinda nonsense. killing people in video games isn't killing people in real. and if you want to compare it to pedophilia, the argument given against the legality of CP, you can compare it to an "urge to kill people". Which I'm pretty sure people are monitored closely at the very least for, if not outright arrested for threats of violence.

I don't know what it's like in your country, but in mine, all the fighting and bullying in school doesn't get anybody arrested. And neither do my comments like "I want to murder them all with an axe!".
Willingness to kill is a standard part of being a man, just like willingness to have sex with women. Many of us might fail when it comes to the real thing, but we sure like to imagine ourselves as good as the badasses on the other side of the screen.

ashfrliebert said:
flannan said:
1) I think that the stigma related to pedophilia should disappear. Just like with homosexuality, BDSM and any other sexuality-related preference.

I think the stigma related to malicious murder should disappear, just like with children pillowing fighting, mud wrestling and any other violence-related preference.

What you call "malicious murder", I call "honorable duel" or "this corrupt government pig finally getting what he deserves". Nuance rules.
Jun 20, 2016 8:18 AM

May 2015
flannan said:

I don't know what it's like in your country, but in mine, all the fighting and bullying in school doesn't get anybody arrested. And neither do my comments like "I want to murder them all with an axe!".
Willingness to kill is a standard part of being a man, just like willingness to have sex with women. Many of us might fail when it comes to the real thing, but we sure like to imagine ourselves as good as the badasses on the other side of the screen.

I don't think it's accurate to call that an "urge to kill" as simply dumb anger.Since alot of those people wouldn't actually kill someone for things given the honest actual opportunity, I'd imagine alot of people would stop y'know. Overtly violent people are *still* sometime given therapy anyway, because unfortunately sometimes it does happen and they're in prison for 7 years and their like "I don't know what's gotten into me" and stuff.

Video games..can't be compared to genuine urge to kill. I don't think relieving anger on video games can be compared to masturbating to kids....but I don't know, out I haven't tried it, and I've got no plans to ever. Do we have any studies?

Obviously though, you should never put yourself in that situation and get to the moment in your life.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jun 20, 2016 8:40 AM

Oct 2013
Zilf said:
OneFreeEmiya said:
Indeed he does, desu. His questions have made me ponder the meaning of lolis. He may be arrested for such a deed, yet we can't help but thank him.
how about you trying to talk instead of using sarcasm and joke in every of your reply?
You must think you're some funny sarcastic comedian in real life, don't you? News flash, you aren't. Get off your high horse and get off that alt. I don't know who you are, but you lead a sad, sad life.

I just had to because I was bored honestly.
Jun 20, 2016 8:52 AM

Mar 2016
I'm wondering myself too. Well, okay, you said it's moe, cute, it's good. Well, maybe. If a character is young, cute, it's fine. BUT Lolis often in erotic situations, and they often shows their pants. And it's disgusting. First i didn't know why a normal man would enjoy this, then I saw some japanese girls. They really look like kids.
Jun 20, 2016 10:11 AM

Nov 2009
ashfrliebert said:
Video games..can't be compared to genuine urge to kill. I don't think relieving anger on video games can be compared to masturbating to kids....but I don't know, out I haven't tried it, and I've got no plans to ever. Do we have any studies?

No, we cannot get any studies, because evil pedohunters prevent us from making any kind of calm judgment, and drive all but the most deranged pedophiles underground. We only know the child molesters that have been caught, many of them not pedophiles.
We do know many of these people were related to the children or were otherwise in a position of authority over them. Which is uncomfortable.

There was a study that showed that adult men find little girls somewhat attractive, but the most attractive ones are high school girls (that is, more attractive than both older and younger females).
So if it makes you feel better, there is quite a distance between masturbating to cartoon kids and raping real children.
Jun 20, 2016 10:11 AM

Feb 2010
pkKodama said:

Yes, but we know about the existence of lolicons, that's a clear thing. But people who find baby sexy? That's unheard of.

Never heard of toddlercon? It's an actual thing.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jun 20, 2016 10:18 AM

Dec 2015
Deknijff said:
Zilf said:
how about you trying to talk instead of using sarcasm and joke in every of your reply?
You must think you're some funny sarcastic comedian in real life, don't you? News flash, you aren't. Get off your high horse and get off that alt. I don't know who you are, but you lead a sad, sad life.

I just had to because I was bored honestly.

Please stahp, I'm triggered.
You're not taking this loli conversation seriously and it's offending me.

OP worked hard to bring us all together to talk about this super duper serial discussion that doesn't have 16,000 threads already and not joke whatsoever.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 10:19 AM

Apr 2016

I have nothing to say goodbye

More
Yummy
Flavors

TripHop
VGM
Hope
Trance
Jun 20, 2016 10:19 AM

Jan 2013
Pullman said:
pkKodama said:

Yes, but we know about the existence of lolicons, that's a clear thing. But people who find baby sexy? That's unheard of.

B-but, it's not on Urban Dictionary..
Jun 20, 2016 10:27 AM

Feb 2010
Chandela said:
Pullman said:

you really want me to find you a doujin, don't you?
I probably regret this post by now.
Jun 20, 2016 10:29 AM
Aug 2015
well to be fair the west sexualize children as well

eg: dance moms, toddlers and tiaras
Jun 20, 2016 10:29 AM

Dec 2015
Pullman said:
Chandela said:

It'd actually be better if you wrote one, so we can get a better understanding of the term.
Thank you.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 10:30 AM

Aug 2015
OneTrueLolicon said:
SunnyOWX said:
such wise words.... wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Wise words from a foolish man. Can't even recognize the best loli. @hoopla123

@Z-Dante
Don't you know? We bait troll threads, and this just so happens to be one desu. Must go all-out. >:)
Ayyye. Good to know that you're still alive . I thought you became Lancer by now
>Must go all out.
I'm ready :>

Jun 20, 2016 10:32 AM

Dec 2015
Z-Dante said:
I didn't ask to stop b8ing. I said if we're going to do it, then we need to make it fun ¦¬)

You guys are gonna start shitposting now?
That's pretty rude to be honest, I can't stand when people shitpost in loli threads.
Ugh...
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 10:33 AM

Aug 2015
KonaKoffee said:
Pullman said:

It'd actually be better if you wrote one, so we can get a better understanding of the term.
Thank you.
Toddler = 1-5 years old kids.
Con = Sexually attracted to them.

I hope you get the general idea :>

Edit : Fixed the age @KonnaKoffee
Jun 20, 2016 10:35 AM
Jul 2013
KonaKoffee said:
Z-Dante said:
I didn't ask to stop b8ing. I said if we're going to do it, then we need to make it fun ¦¬)

You guys are gonna start shitposting now?
That's pretty rude to be honest, I can't stand when people shitpost in loli threads.
Ugh...

Look dude.. this thread is the product of @OP 's blood, sweet and tears, if you're not going to respect his work, I don't know whether I can respect you, and your exquisite taste in waifus won't change that
Chandela said:
Pullman said:

You find it if you go deep enough, sometimes I've seen them on my exhentai doujin expeditions, I know someone who's into it and it makes me super uncomfortable
Jun 20, 2016 10:36 AM

Dec 2015
Z-Dante said:

]Tddler = 3-7 years old kids.

Not following, I need the an actual doujin not the definition. GOSH!
@z-dante maybe you can write a doujin and post it here, thank you.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 10:40 AM

Aug 2015
KonaKoffee said:
Z-Dante said:

]Tddler = 3-7 years old kids.

Not following, I need the an actual doujin not the definition. GOSH!
@z-dante maybe you can write a doujin and post it here, thank you.
Td a 3 year old kid got left alone with a 30 year old filthy Virgin Pd. Pd got sexually aroused by seeing 3 year old Td naked. And thought of actually..... her.
Somewhere along these lines
Jun 20, 2016 10:42 AM

Dec 2015
FunkyNano said:

Look dude.. this thread is the product of @OP 's blood, sweet and tears, if you're not going to respect his work, I don't know whether I can respect you, and your exquisite taste in waifus won't change that

My exquisite taste in waifus will take over these forums, including the loli treads, just you watch!
Op will soon see the light.

OneTrueLolicon said:

Someone #triggered? You really just need to embrace a loli already like the rest of us here! :'D

But I didn't embrace the loli.

I held her tight and squeezed her as hard as I could.

Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 10:43 AM

Jan 2013
Pullman said:
Chandela said:

I mean, I'm not gonna stop you but no.
Thanks for the offer though.
Jun 20, 2016 10:44 AM

Dec 2015
Z-Dante said:
Td a 3 year old kid got left alone with a 30 year old filthy Virgin Pd. Pd got sexually aroused by seeing 3 year old Td naked. And thought of actually..... her.

Sounds good, but not enough otaku pandering.
4/10
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 10:48 AM
Jul 2013
KonaKoffee said:

And then..

Jun 20, 2016 10:48 AM

Aug 2015
KonaKoffee said:
Z-Dante said:

Sounds good, but not enough otaku pandering.
4/10
I've never seen a toddler con myself >:(

@OneTrueLolicon, do it yourself. All I want to do is destroy these filthy plebs not accepting the awesomeness of lolis >:)
Jun 20, 2016 10:52 AM

Nov 2008

JkayW said:

If it's okay to imagine screwing a fictional loli... Then what about a baby?

Anything that drools nonstop and is incapable of wiping its own butt is surely the most disgusting creature imaginable.

BABIES ARE GROSS.

lol

Jun 20, 2016 10:54 AM

Dec 2015
FunkyNano said:
KonaKoffee said:

And then..

WHAT!? I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS.

Fuck it, let's play ball.
I'll Lebron dat ass.

OneTrueLolicon said:
Given the intent though, you have done worse than pedo lolicons.

Child abuse! DDD: #SaveTheLolis

Omg, you're right... I'm a monster :(

@chiibi babies are gross.
#AntiBabies
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 10:54 AM

Jun 2016
OneTrueLolicon said:
KonaKoffee said:

But I didn't embrace the loli.

Such fervent affection! You must really love lolis!

@Z-Dante: Very well. I now declare this a loli bait war. >:)

Did somebody say bait war? Let us begin, fellow lolicon and fellow, dare I say, Emiya? >:) And given the Lancer mention, I must indulge...

Jun 20, 2016 10:55 AM

Aug 2015
@KonaKoffee, Why you acting so tsundere for? I know you like my loli Imoutos ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)
Z-DanteJun 20, 2016 10:59 AM
Jun 20, 2016 11:02 AM

Dec 2015
YOU CAN ALL HAVE YOUR SHITTY LOLIS!

Yall can't handle this anyways.

Z-Dante said:
loli Imoutos ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)

Someone hand me the bleach, plz.
^_^

OneTrueLolicon said:

Now, now. It is not too late. Reflect on your actions and ask forgiveness from a loli..! It is the only way to salvation and enlightenment.

Hypothetically speaking, how would I receive salvation and forgiveness from said loli?
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 11:05 AM

Sep 2015
you should be ashamed of yourself. bringing this thread about sexualizing children to 10 sites...im disgusted.
KonaKoffee is right, you couldn't even handle a real womyn

Jun 20, 2016 11:06 AM

Nov 2012
KonaKoffee said:

Z-Dante said:
loli Imoutos ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)

^_^

Good taste

Misato>other Eva girls

mature oneesans>loli imoutos
Jun 20, 2016 11:09 AM

Aug 2015
KonaKoffee said:

2Ugly4Me. Didn't know your waifu taste was this shit -.-

Z-Dante said:
loli Imoutos ( ͡° ͜つ ͡°)

^_^
For wut?
Nigami_Shin said:
you should be ashamed of yourself. bringing this thread about sexualizing children to 10 sites...im disgusted.
KonaKoffee is right, you couldn't even handle a real womyn

Unfortunately, this man speaks the truth ^_^
Jun 20, 2016 11:13 AM

Dec 2015

*gasp* You found Emiya's folder!

Don't worry fam, I'm an expert in good waifus so I can show you the way.
Come with me, my child.

SuperRed said:

Misato>other Eva girls

mature oneesans>loli imoutos

aaawwww yeeaaaa.
dis dude knows wassup.

Z-Dante said:
2Ugly4Me. Didn't know your waifu taste was this shit -.-

u fookin wot m8?
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 11:15 AM
Jul 2013
KonaKoffee said:

Mature
Independent
Sexy
Affectionate
Trustworthy
Outgoing

The OneTrueBabe
Jun 20, 2016 11:16 AM

Dec 2015
OneTrueLolicon said:
. You will fight to protect that smile.

fuck that.
That piece of shit child needs to grow up and learn how to do shit on their own. They better learn how to fight and stop being lazy.

None of this "waahh, I'm a little kawaii desu loli and I need a hug from onii-chan", nigga hug your damn self!

FunkyNano said:

Mature
Independent
Sexy
Affectionate
Trustworthy
Outgoing

The OneTrueBabe

Das right!
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 11:27 AM

Dec 2015
OneTrueLolicon said:

Also, parodying my name. D:

Misato
OneTrueBabe

Emiya's taste in waifus
OneTrueLame

*high fives self*

OneTrueLolicon said:

B-but not all lolis can't fight you know. You'd be surprised at the amount of psycho lolis that exist. Not all hugs and crying for "onii-chan", ya know~ :'D

But then again, I forgot. Kona is a child abuser.

A psycho loli? Jesus christ, that's even worse than a useless shitty loli that needs help with everything.

And I am not a child abuser.
I pay all my lolis almost minimum wage and make sure that their working environment is somewhat tolerable and never below 86 degrees farenheit.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 11:32 AM

Apr 2016
KonaKoffee said:
OneTrueLolicon said:

Also, parodying my name. D:

Misato
OneTrueBabe

Emiya's taste in waifus
OneTrueLame

*high fives self*

OneTrueLolicon said:

B-but not all lolis can't fight you know. You'd be surprised at the amount of psycho lolis that exist. Not all hugs and crying for "onii-chan", ya know~ :'D

But then again, I forgot. Kona is a child abuser.

A psycho loli? Jesus christ, that's even worse than a useless shitty loli that needs help with everything.

And I am not a child abuser.
I pay all my lolis almost minimum wage and make sure that their working environment is somewhat tolerable and never below 86 degrees farenheit.

Psycho lolis are great. Kurumi tokisaki is my waifu, and i have no regrets.
Jun 20, 2016 11:55 AM

Dec 2015
Dementedkaliber said:

You'll regret it when your loli waifu tries to strangle you to death with her tiny trump sized hands.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 12:00 PM

Apr 2016
KonaKoffee said:
Dementedkaliber said:

You'll regret it when your loli waifu tries to strangle you to death with her tiny trump sized hands.

Please, she only kills other people, so it's okay. Trump has loli hands?
Jun 20, 2016 12:01 PM

Mar 2016
KonaKoffee said:
Dementedkaliber said:

My loli waifu would never do such a thing.

She'd feed you to demons without dirtying her hands.
Jun 20, 2016 12:02 PM

Dec 2015
Dementedkaliber said:
Trump has loli hands?

Trump's hands are max kawaii desu, loli style.

TheDeadApostle said:

She'd feed you to demons without dirtying her hands.

I'll feed her to a demon and see how she likes it!
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 12:06 PM
Aug 2015
hoopla123 said:

Deal with it.

That's kind of a bold statement since most people I know refuse to watch anime because of moe and lolis.
Jun 20, 2016 12:07 PM

Dec 2015
OneTrueLolicon said:

And you shouldn't be working those poor lolis period. D: They need to be loved and protected! Employing child labor is yet another crime stacked on your resume..!

It's all good, I got their parent's signature through force so they could work in my sweat shop charitable company.
:)
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 12:16 PM

Jun 2016
On_the_Lam said:
hoopla123 said:

Deal with it.

That's kind of a bold statement since most people I know refuse to watch anime because of moe and lolis.

Ikr? Imagine a Steins;LoliGate. Oh wait...

Jun 20, 2016 12:20 PM

Apr 2015
When mods slash your account with their katanas you just split into two different account, @OneFreeEmiya are you a fluke or something?
Jun 20, 2016 12:23 PM

Dec 2015
OneTrueLolicon said:

H-how cruel. D: Must you continually use these under-handed tactics to hurt pure, innocent lolis?! Jail time you deserve.

Oh plz, the lolis are having fun...they just don't know it yet. :D

You said:
When mods slash your account with their katanas you just split into two different account, @OneFreeEmiya are you a fluke or something?

I said it before and I will say it again

Emiya does not exist, he is a figment of our imagination.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 20, 2016 12:24 PM

Jun 2016
You said:

The mod tyranny has just grown too rampant, mate. I am simply showing that even if they perma me, I have plenty of ways to get around it and bait. 'Tis the power of Unlimited Alt Works.
Jun 20, 2016 12:25 PM

Apr 2015
KonaKoffee said:
OneTrueLolicon said:

H-how cruel. D: Must you continually use these under-handed tactics to hurt pure, innocent lolis?! Jail time you deserve.

Oh plz, the lolis are having fun...they just don't know it yet. :D

You said:

I said it before and I will say it again

Emiya does not exist, he is a figment of our imagination.

Oh no so until today I've been talking to imaginary friend :(
OneFreeEmiya said:
You said:

The mod tyranny has just grown too rampant, mate. I am simply showing that even if they perma me, I have plenty of ways to get around it and bait. 'Tis the power of Unlimited Alt Works.

You're spread your alts just like mushroom spores, GG MAL has been infected.
Jun 20, 2016 12:26 PM

Dec 2015
You said:

Oh no so until today I've been talking to imaginary friend :(

I'm sorry you had to find out this way...
Banner credit to @turnip
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

» Create Your Perfect Staff:

APolygons2 - 3 hours ago

23 by APolygons2 »»
18 seconds ago

» Do y'all fw Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

IssyBoy - Jun 17

76 by Kwanthemaster »»
1 minute ago

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

rohan121 - Jun 17

38 by deg »»
2 minutes ago

» Last Reminder For Manga Round Registration

Ryzenn11_ - 5 minutes ago

2 by Ryzenn11_ »»
2 minutes ago

» Nominate 1 character from your Favorites that would be the best at Butt Sumo, and nominate 1 that would be the worst

IpreferEcchi - Jun 17

13 by IpreferEcchi »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.