Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Feb 8, 2022 2:20 AM

Jun 2010
It's been a few days and i still rewind and listen to eren's scream. It's by far the best scream i've ever heard. Him and Zeke in s4e1. Masterpiece!!!!!
Feb 8, 2022 3:38 AM
Apr 2020
KneelBeforeMe said:
Solid narrative adaptation of what was left of chapters 121, 122 and the end of 123, but the animation was quite inconsistent. I liked how the end of King Fritz's speech in Ymir's backstory was cut by Eren screaming at Ymir in path even if it did feel a bit jarring. So the rumbling finally starts. CGI titans like most expected but with the dust and lighting it didn't look bad in this episode. It might be a different story later on during clear and sunny days.

They censored Ymir being eaten tho :)

ofc they would censorsed it cuz it aired on NHK tv (Japanese channel) but in blue ray they would definitely uncensored it.
Feb 8, 2022 6:20 AM

Jul 2013
the infamous ymir's daughters eating her dead body scene... of course, it had to be censored, at least we saw the implications of what had happened.

eren hugging ymir <3 in another universe, they both could have been free and happy and loved ;(

excited to see The Rumbling animated!!! seeing the Collossal Titans break from the war and start walking is such a pleasure asjdkfd i hate how the manga ends, but i can appreciate the course of things (until it just goes to shit lmao).
Feb 8, 2022 9:30 AM
Oct 2007
I still don't understand how a human being can come up with all these. Isayama GOAT!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2022 10:16 AM
Jul 2018
im fan of this director
dorohedoro great
but im not feeling it with snk
i miss wit direction
rumbling underwhelming
wit direction would made it spectacle
Feb 8, 2022 12:25 PM

Jul 2012
evoniee said:
Danpmss said:
This is probably going to get deleted anyway because it's not the right thread, but to enter in less spoilers than I possibly can:

holy, that's a strong copium, where you got that from?

Copium? That's precisely what the manga tells us, particularly in the final chapter.

She was a kid grown as a slave, have some empathy, not everything is a hentai archetype just because you want to see it as such. Consider that she got used for child bearing purposes because she wouldn't ever know any better because of aforementioned reasons,
Feb 8, 2022 9:49 PM

Jul 2013
Omfg what a time to be alive and witnessing such greatness. This was hands down the best episode I've seen so far in AoT. Like many other here mentioned it felt like watching a movie.

But man, what a tragic story of Ymir. What she had to endure over all this time. It seems like people forget what love can do with you. The things you do for someone you love aren't rational, they're stupid most of the time. Like for example Ymir letting the pig escape on purpose, was to get king Fritz's attention, even if that meant almost getting killed by him.

And even after that, when she obtained titan powers (whatever this alien worm looking things was), fighting in wars for Fritz and getting used as a breeding machine, it still didn't change her feelings for him. The only things I felt was disgust. I got sick to my stomach when Fritz forced his daughters to fucking "eat" the remains of Ymir.....

Can you imagine being a slave for 2000 years, even after your death? That's what Eren saw and what he wanted to end in all this time. He finally managed to awaken Ymir and what came afterwards with Erens new transformation, the wall crumbling down and the begin of the rumbling was absolute insane.

Kaji Yuuki did an phenomenal job and he always reminds me, why he's one of my favorite voice actors <3

With Eren speaking to all Eldians at once, now everyone knows about what his "real" plan looks like. Let the genocide begin, I guess. I personally don't think this is the right way to change things, because it's an never ending cycle of hatred. But at the same time I can understand why he's trying to end the cycle this way, even if it means him becoming the villain.

I also wonder if Eren can even transform back out of this cruel looking form or if he will stay like this till the end. Not a single clue where the story is heading to, because there are lots of possibilities, but I'm already pumped for the next episode.

Thanks MAPPA! 10/10 episode!

Natsu88Feb 8, 2022 10:32 PM

Feb 8, 2022 11:51 PM

Aug 2019
Perfect episode it was...well done mappa....rumbling has began.....lets goooooo...
Feb 9, 2022 12:42 AM
Jan 2022
Based Eren Yeager
Feb 9, 2022 4:22 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Ymir should have let that king be pierced by the spear.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 9, 2022 1:17 PM

Nov 2008
Anyone with a background in fine arts, photography, film or design who thinks that MAPPA is overdoing it with the bronze filters?

Some of the images honestly look like an amateur went all out with several adjustment layers in Photoshop.

This staff’s usage of color filters is very unrefined and that sucks because I actually think that they nailed The Rumbling.

Personal preferences aside, I’m a professionally trained artist looking to exchange ideas about the Final Season’s cinematography with a fellow professional.
Feb 10, 2022 1:05 AM

Nov 2017
Dayuuuuum. Nuts haha. Let's see where this goes. :D
Feb 10, 2022 2:13 AM

Oct 2010
seeing Ymir-sama in animation was a treat, now we can finally be free, this is payback for keeping the eldians in caged walls. Eren sounded too sad in Paths, I thought his announcement would have been more hype.

edit: forgot to mention that best character appears, it's Spine-kun time, the best organism.

CatalanoFeb 10, 2022 2:27 AM
Feb 10, 2022 3:47 AM

Feb 2021
Oh btw, showing Historia in the beginning is not a coincidence. Because Eren basically told her the same thing as he told Ymir when Historia abandoned her Christa persona, the persona of a all caring goddess that Historia had for first 2 seasons, which was the same for the book Christa - Ymir, who kept serving others even after death

Anime kind of ruined it in the anime arc, but survey corps was basically forcing Historia to take a role again, even though she didn't want it, and just wanted to be a normal girl. Levi even got physical with her, even though he was trying to help his own way, he misjudged her psyche

And the same story is repeating with Historia being given a role of a breeding sow like Ymir was, but Eren isn't allowing it to happen this time.
Feb 10, 2022 2:03 PM
May 2019
Xilver said:
Oh btw, showing Historia in the beginning is not a coincidence. Because Eren basically told her the same thing as he told Ymir when Historia abandoned her Christa persona, the persona of a all caring goddess that Historia had for first 2 seasons, which was the same for the book Christa - Ymir, who kept serving others even after death

Anime kind of ruined it in the anime arc, but survey corps was basically forcing Historia to take a role again, even though she didn't want it, and just wanted to be a normal girl. Levi even got physical with her, even though he was trying to help his own way, he misjudged her psyche

And the same story is repeating with Historia being given a role of a breeding sow like Ymir was, but Eren isn't allowing it to happen this time.

But he does allow it so Zeke doesn't get eaten.
Feb 10, 2022 5:38 PM

Feb 2016
I probably would have been hyped as fuck have all of this didn't lose it's meaning as chapters went by. Even if the ending didn't destroy everything that was being built up, it would have been hella shit, because everything after the paths were introduced since S3P2 is shit, the paths are shit and the Attack Titan being able to see the future is bullshit. The paths ruined this series, turned them from political drama and war, to some science fiction fantasy abomination.

Sasuga Mappa, for a great production and direction, but a polished turd is still a turd no matter what.

"The folk of Ymir, this is Eren Yeager, and I'm a fucking clown"
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 10, 2022 6:07 PM

Aug 2009
AdolZeppeli said:
...the paths are shit and the Attack Titan being able to see the future is bullshit. The paths ruined this series, turned them from political drama and war, to some science fiction fantasy abomination.

Hasn't it always been a fantasy show though? I mean yeah, politics and war between humans is definitely a large part of it now, but I feel like it used to be less so and more so a dark fantasy.
Feb 10, 2022 7:00 PM

Feb 2016
Samu-tan said:
AdolZeppeli said:
...the paths are shit and the Attack Titan being able to see the future is bullshit. The paths ruined this series, turned them from political drama and war, to some science fiction fantasy abomination.

Hasn't it always been a fantasy show though? I mean yeah, politics and war between humans is definitely a large part of it now, but I feel like it used to be less so and more so a dark fantasy.

Yeah, but the fantasy part of it wasn't over the top as it is now.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 11, 2022 1:17 AM

Dec 2020
fritz is a big fucking dick. holy shit.

but really, insane episode. INSANE. and eren's the most insane one. he's even worse than zeke lmao. at least zeke did it while keeping the rest of the world alive, and them also. just not having them being able to reproduce (me saying "just" as if that's not totally messed up💀💀 sawry). ofc i understand why eren is doing it but DAMN

love armin's reaction tho lmao. "thats eren! we won!! wait what ?? OHH HE'S ALWAYS BEEN WITH US :DD WAITTTT NEVER WHAT THE FUCK MAN" literally me throughout this whole ep
Feb 11, 2022 2:22 AM

Feb 2021
HitTheDab69 said:
Xilver said:

Feb 11, 2022 5:01 AM
May 2019
Xilver said:
HitTheDab69 said:

I will forever cope that it was a retcon, if otherwise then that means Isayama wrote SnK by accident and all the depth I saw in it was an illusion LMAO
Feb 11, 2022 6:28 AM

May 2017
Wow this season is absolutely crazy. I'm on the edge of my seat in every episode.
Feb 12, 2022 2:44 AM
Feb 2022
Good episode but how the hell was Eren able to change Ymir's mind in 2 seconds, that wasn't convincing at all! she's been trapped for 2000 years and 2 words from a guy made her cry??? this isn't realistic at all
Feb 12, 2022 2:53 AM

Sep 2020
sinan19 said:
Good episode but how the hell was Eren able to change Ymir's mind in 2 seconds, that wasn't convincing at all! she's been trapped for 2000 years and 2 words from a guy made her cry??? this isn't realistic at all

well he's the first founding titan holder to give her a choice, he never forced her to go with his will
Feb 12, 2022 3:14 AM
Feb 2022
Zprotu said:

well he's the first founding titan holder to give her a choice, he never forced her to go with his will

Yeah I got that, but she's been observing every single life/ watching their struggle and choices for years, and she never thought about her own life once. In real life, no one will change their mind immediately when others ask them to, it was exaggerated. They should've shown her struggling to choose
Feb 13, 2022 3:13 AM

May 2015
Boiz, time to crush some humans!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 13, 2022 8:46 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I feel like we witnessed something we shouldn't have.
Feb 13, 2022 1:33 PM

Mar 2013
Damn, the red skies really help sell it. Nothing like that could be conveyed in the manga (or at least, it wasn't conveyed iirc).
Feb 15, 2022 1:13 PM

Jul 2008
Yeah....we're here folks....we're here.

Strap in cause it's everything from here.
Feb 16, 2022 1:07 AM
Dec 2021
it was damn Awesome episode. Loved it . Its a masterpiece
Feb 16, 2022 7:27 AM

Mar 2020
Eren just saying his name sounds unnecesary cool imo
Feb 17, 2022 1:03 AM
Aug 2021
This is a DAMN episode
Feb 17, 2022 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
I am filled with so much feeling of hype right now. It has started. Also, I think that what that certain "something" that touched Ymir was an alien! Also, I feel so bad for Ymir. What a horrible world we live in.
Feb 19, 2022 10:53 AM
Jan 2020
Eren, na moral, me mama
Feb 19, 2022 5:20 PM
Aug 2013
Well that's it folks the fumbling has begun and it's all downhill from here. God I remember being so hyped when reading the manga and... yeah
Feb 19, 2022 8:45 PM

Mar 2019
sinan19 said:
Zprotu said:

Yeah I got that, but she's been observing every single life/ watching their struggle and choices for years, and she never thought about her own life once. In real life, no one will change their mind immediately when others ask them to, it was exaggerated. They should've shown her struggling to choose

"Madness is like gravity. All you need is a little push."

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Feb 20, 2022 9:22 AM

Mar 2010
Pure fucking raw perfection, I'm in tears of joy. To think eren would just kill off everyone lolz but damn wonder how he will be stopped. I'm sure something will likey stop him from committing genocide, as they say if its too good to be true then.. its like too good to be true. wish eren woudl get his ways tbh.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 21, 2022 4:53 AM

Mar 2020
lmao the fumbling is still the funniest name ever
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Feb 23, 2022 12:15 AM
Sep 2015
God this episode was brutal.
I don't remember any other recent episode being this bloody.

So Eren is planning to commit mass genocide. I support him (kinda?) but I admit Zeke's antinatalist plan was better.
Feb 23, 2022 5:17 AM

Sep 2021
we do a little rumbling
hgwnejmp.ädqwsd
Feb 23, 2022 4:05 PM

Dec 2014
Manuchimso said:
Now look at this yall

Fucking insanity
Ah we really love the foreshadowing right? This ending gives me chills.
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Mar 8, 2022 9:34 PM
Oct 2021
Im here to witness the Masterpiece of an episode in anime history, truly goated
Mar 13, 2022 5:43 AM

Jan 2021
the thing i dont get about ymir is why did she follow the king when she can easily kill him and as far as i know they didn't know during this time that the nape is the weakness.. and damn i just know they are musty af... also

THE RUMBLING IS ABOUT TO START!!!!
Mar 21, 2022 3:53 AM

Dec 2013
I loved how the title was a callback to the first episode's title. It really feels like the entire series was leading up to this episode.

Ymir finally doing something out of her own will instead of just being a mindless slave an amazing moment that sent chills down my spine.

Eren looked terrifying at the end.
Mar 29, 2022 11:11 PM
Jul 2018
Well this has to be one of the most gripping anime episodes of all time.

I can't believe the mythical Ymir's life is finally being depicted. I don't know when in the manga this was all revealed, but it's quite rewarding seeing the literal beginning of AoT's world history in action. Season 1 of Attack on Titan was released in 2013, when some of us weren't even teenagers yet. I remember seeing people talking about it on YouTube almost a decade ago. Never did I think I'd be watching AoT myself, let alone watching anime.
Yet over the past five years, I've become deeply invested in the lore. So it is SO rewarding seeing an episode like this. Seeing Ymir's past almost feels like seeing something human eyes weren't meant to see, tbh.

There really aren't words to describe the AoT phenomenon. Death Note, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, even Cowboy Bebop -- I personally don't think any of what is considered the "greatest anime of all time" holds a candle to this franchise. As far as pretty much everything goes -- animation and design, story, soundtrack. It's a testament to how far animation and storytelling has gone. Heck, you probably don't even need to be a fan of anime to enjoy this show.

HECK, if we were to conduct a poll of some of the greatest anime episodes of all time, in general (pulling from different series), I'd be willing to wager that this episode would fall on that list. As another forum comment says, this episode in particular seems to be quite historical.
^
Requiemofthewind said:
Im here to witness the Masterpiece of an episode in anime history, truly goated

So, we're approaching the climactic conclusion of a decade-spanning series. It feels rewarding, surreal, and kinda sad.
Apr 2, 2022 7:26 AM

Dec 2020
From you 2000 years ago
A payoff of 80 episodes

We finally got the info about the past of founder Ymir

ymir was the name of the ancestor of all jötnar (giants) in norse mythology.

there is lots of nordic influence here, ie the tree she falls into (paths tree) references yggdrasil (world tree) & the ‘parasite’ underneath is a nod to the Níðhöggr that gnaws on yggdrasil’s roots.
in fact the substance that contains the parasite underneath the tree is likely a reference to the ‘Eitr’. this liquid is the origin of all living things, which aligns to kruger’s words at the end of s3: ‘our ancestor ymir touched the source of all living matter.’

this episode reveals the origin of the titan curse, but it focuses on the ‘why’ instead of the ‘how’. it tells us the story of ymir, a girl broken by the world, and the trauma that caused her to create the cycle that has lasted 2000 years.

this works because attack on titan beyond everything, is a human story. one of the most important themes is dubbed ‘children of the forest’ due to arthur braus’ speech in the restaurant. he explains how cycles of hatred affect children and become self-fulfilling. ymir fulfills this theme symbolically

as she’s a child in a forest when she connects to the parasite, and literally because war is what forced her into slavery which informed her mindset.

slavery is another important theme. as kenny said: ‘everyone is a slave to something’. ymir again fully aligns due to her actual slavery, but also fulfills the symbolic side as she remained enslaved even after she became the most powerful being in the world. this is important, she was unable to disassociate from the mentality of a slave as her trauma had left her with no self worth or identity.

to really understand why, we need to look at her story. she had her home destroyed, her tongue cut out, was forced into slavery and then chased into the woods to be killed after 3 pigs were released. when she returns after gaining the power, she merely obeys instead of fighting back. this chase was the last straw, and ymir didn’t grow mentally past this moment at all

we know this because she didn’t regenerate her tongue despite being able to do so, and then in paths she’s the same age and wearing the same clothes as she was that day.
ymir remains a slave because that’s how she views herself, one visual example is here - she has her arms in the position of shackles despite no actual shackles existing.

this brings us to an important point: ymir fritz has no agency. character agency is making decisions that affect the plot. passive characters are put in situations outside of their control and things happen to them - this is ymir.

ymirs trauma left her incapable of her own choices, so instead she attaches to others and merely follows orders, remaining that way all this time.
her lack of agency is emphasised in the structure of aot. she’s 1st introduced through a book, as a lesson to krista on how to behave. next she is used as a tool of worship that ymir freckles is roped into. finally she’s used a propaganda tool (both sides) in grisha’s backstory.

even now, we only see her true past because eren connects to her and we see it through him, even then she doesn’t have a voice to narrate it. this also serves as social commentary regarding how victims of abuse often feel as if they have no ‘voice’ to tell their stories.

however the previous stories help to piece together this voiceless flashback. krista was a ‘role’ played by historia, a girl who also had no agency and did what others wanted in order to be loved. ymir also wanted love/connection and that’s shown on a couple of occasions.
then through the other ymir we can see how the act of playing this ‘role’ was something that ‘felt good’. due to her horrifying childhood, the small luxuries such as a roof, safety, and purpose suddenly mean the world and they reinforce her behavioural patterns.
then we come to the spear. she protects the king without having to be ordered to - the first time we see this. looking up at his cold reaction, opposed to the fear and love of her daughters, makes her lose the will to live and so she stops regenerating.

however she still can’t fully detach herself, so despite her agony she creates a parallel world where she can continue to follow his orders and create HIS world. this is PATHS, the representation of conflicting emotions from a girl who couldn’t fully leave behind the world that scarred her.

enter eren. he is the first one in 2000yrs to look at ymir as a human instead of a tool and this is due to one thing - he understands her. the major difference between eren and ymir is that he has agency while she doesn’t, but he still connects to a shared feeling of LONELINESS.
eren’s future memories left him alone, and pushed him onto a solitary path that left his friends behind. this was his choice but he still suffers from that, and can connect to ymir who feels the same emotions of loneliness without the tools to choose for herself. eren gives her a choice. stay in paths for eternity or destroy ‘this’ world, the world of king fritz’ titans which had trapped ymir and the world in a cycle of hatred for so long.

however it’s important that while eren gives her a choice he doesnt solve any underlying issues for her. she is still following someone’s will all that is changed is that she’s able to choose who to follow. her eyes are open showing her reignited desire for freedom but she’s still a child - she hasn’t grown past her trauma at all.the rumbling is a release, a cry of pain and anger
but just like genocide isn’t an answer for anything, it’s not the solution to a child’s trauma. this is when we see a very cool detail.

when eren sees someone’s memories he experiences them + the emotions of the holder fully, but this connection works both ways.just like grisha’s crazed expression and rage that led him to stab his hand was partly influenced by eren’s emotions being a part of his experience, the same is happening here.

ymirs tears are the tears eren can’t shed. the honest anguish, pain and loneliness that has been building up for over 4 years. the rumbling is eren’s choice but it’s a choice that breaks him because no matter how ruthless he may have become, he is still the person he has always been. a person who wanted to save lives along with killing the titans.

the boy who wanted to stop others from experiencing what he had is now inflicting that same thing upon countless others. all of these emotions, the self loathing and pain, are felt through ymir in her decision to follow him.

two souls ‘still wandering in that deep mist’.

This episode had the best background art in p2,the ost was again phenomenal,the atmosphere during Ymir's past was top-notch,(it was inspired by 300 confirmed by Hayashi)
Rumbling activation is peak of Aot manga and I never thought something like that will be even better in the anime but Hayashi and team proved me wrong
A brilliant episode
Apr 4, 2022 1:39 AM

Aug 2021
Episode 5 Review:
zeke realising that he got rekt by eren and how eren manipulated everything is just great.
and ofc importantly the second best part of this episode...
The super sad backstory of ymir and how king fritz is the worst piece of shit ever.

I feel like they should have explained more about why ymir even with her titan powers doesn't go against king fritz and is so submissive ut still a solid episode and great way to make us feel it when eren grabes her. (and also more stuff about "root of titans" would be nice)

and boom the rumbling and eren founding transformation animation is god tier , thanks mappa.
NOW FOR THE BEST PART:
easily Eren's VA giving us goosebumps with his awesome voice in this speech:

"Hear me, Subjects of Ymir.
My name is Eren Yeager.
I'm adressing my fellow Subjects of Ymir, speaking to you directly through the power of the Founder.
All the walls on the island of Paradis have crumbled to the ground, and the legions of Titans burried with in have begun their march. My only goal is to protect the lives of the people of Paradis the island where I was born. Right now, the nations of the world are united in the desire to exterminate my people. It won't end with our island. They won't be satisfied until every last Subject of Ymir is dead. I won't let them have their way. The Titans of the walls, will continue their march until every trace of life beyond our shores is trampled flat, and the people of Paradis are all that remains of humanity." !
that founding scary face 9999999999/10
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Apr 4, 2022 1:51 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Since the final season proved to be not really a 'final', i can binge watch this more casually and relax. Thank you very much, production commitee.

Whats here? Finally Ymir backstory. I can't help but feeling good with all the revelations. Someone above me already said it well, so i may add a little opinion about this episode:
Wtf Zeke, Grisha already told you to stop Eren because he always got what he wanted and Zeke couldn't comprehend it. Instead, he just sitting there and crying like a fuckin baby to Eren to stop...

After i thought Zeke can be a great person, and then while meeting Grisha he suddenly changed into that. Oh man, this is a mess, but become a start to something big later. Yes, in a literal, big...

Am i saying a little? Yes, its a little, alright? xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 4, 2022 8:11 AM

May 2018
Okay okay, this episode surprised me a lot. The emotions, I can't help but feel heavy after seeing Ymir's facial expression, that was heavy. I love this episode, it's scary and disturbing, especially the Rumbling.

Apr 10, 2022 4:08 PM

Aug 2018
The fact that the plot of this episode was revealed back in 2017, with AoT's 3rd Ending, is just AoT in its best. The animation for this one is so good, I love how much detail they put in the character's expressions, and I specially loved how they always portrayed Ymir as a lifeless being. And the Rose, Maria and Sheena moment brings so many memories back!
Also, I never thought they would use the wall Titans for this, and that the rumbling would be that! I wonder what will happen!
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.