Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Mar 10, 2016 10:14 PM
Aug 2015
eijikun said:
Barion-Zara said:
For Manga readers what did they skip?

A lot of the Aya Nakanashi arc was just filled with some slice of life. It's a short arc, only lasting a few chapters in the manga. I would have thought they would have given it a full episode at least.

An entire chapter in the Manga that was skipped was a chapter explaining Kenya's motivation behind being so willing to help Satoru, and bonding about how their little 'detective game' might not be such a game after all. (Ch. 26: A case of false accusation)

They also skipped the part where they talk to Jun Shiratori about the girl, as well as a red herring that gets dropped about Jun Shiratori's father possibly being the real killer (note: he was also on the original suspect list). Yashiro also helped instill that red herring by ordering food for the hockey game from Shiratori's business to make him look even more suspect.
0celotMar 10, 2016 10:17 PM
Mar 10, 2016 10:27 PM
Aug 2015
ColdBreeze said:
I really really hope the teacher got an good answer for the "why" otherwise half of the anime would be a waste of time.
And I still want to know how his ability works. Still don't know why he can travel back to present days. Thought he can just travel back in time .. could someone tell me (maybe spoiler)?

Remember the first time when he failed to save Kayo. He went back to the future and was still being chased by the cops, although found his actions had some small effect on the future/present. So he can go back to his 'home' time (the present/future) if his body still exists in that time.

They explain the teacher's back story in the manga right after Satoru is sent to sleep with da fishes.
Mar 10, 2016 10:31 PM

Apr 2009
I don't think there's enough time to tell the teacher's backstory when there are only two episodes left. That's a whole episode itself. Next episode is the set up for the finale.

Can't wait for the salt. :D
Mar 10, 2016 10:46 PM

Mar 2014
I was really hoping that the teacher was going to be a red herring, but I guess not.

Don't understand how Satoru thought Misato got outside and into the back of a truck.

Well if Satoru does die which he 99% proabbly won't, hopefully Misato will hopefully be able to tell the police that she overheard her sensei and Satoru in the bathroom. Honestly, this whole hockey game puts a huge target on sensei's back. Satoru's friends know that he went to the hockey game and plenty of people saw and were next to sensei at the game, and they'd know the sensei left the game since they were next to him. If they do a full search of the car, they'll see the laxatives and will possibly be able to put that together.
Mar 10, 2016 11:11 PM

Jul 2015
It was obvious, but I thought that it was a good episode. Looking forward to see what happens to Satoru.

and Kenya getting flustered in the first half of the ep was pretty cute.

Mar 10, 2016 11:17 PM

May 2009
Yeah was strongly hinted it was the teacher. I am curious to know the reason why the teacher wanted to murder the children besides his talk about filling the whole in his heart.

Visit my anime review blog on TisLife.net and on YOUTUBE, thanks!
Mar 10, 2016 11:31 PM

Feb 2010
The small reveal needed is finally here. Which is probably what those who hated the show needed to bash it even more.
Some saying this episode was weak, that background story was needed, that the mystery label is undeserved...

For being a weak episode, we learn that Satoru suffered from the death of his friend, his classmate and a random girl. The conviction of his older friend is also something that affected him. I assume he did not have revival as a kid and this is why he is so "edgy" as an adult.
Also, now that we have another person being "abnormal", explanations are expected. Again. And unless they are given, nobody gets to enjoy the show. I see the same pattern with the Kayo child abuse being forced drama. Yashiro is just a Light Yagama wannabe unless we get a probe of his mind.
BokuMachi is a mystery. Some must have it confused with Detective Conan or Kindaichi where a murder occurred and we need to catch the culprit. In BokuMachi, Satoru has an unexplained ability. He uses it to change the course of events that led to a tragedy. That is what is interesting to me. I want to know how he prevents murders, how he catches the killer and what happens 18 years after.
Mar 10, 2016 11:40 PM
Jun 2015
That was so obvious.
Mar 10, 2016 11:55 PM

Aug 2015
I know everyone pretty much figured it was the teacher early on, but I was so adamant that there would be a twist to prove that wrong. Kinda disappointed then. Hah
Mar 10, 2016 11:57 PM

Oct 2007
Chickened said:
Turtletim said:
So now that the mystery was revealed, I can't help but ask myself why is the fan base for this is going nuts for it. All this series has done is pander to what modern audiences think is good, ie emotional manipulation. Nothing about this anime stands out. The plot has been done before, and the presentation is bland and unoriginal. Its the same crap the A-1 has become a master at making. Nothing about this episode stood out and everyone saw the teacher being the killer coming. What does stand out is how bad the writing is, like why does this writer seem to not know how to characterize, but instead how to romanticize and make the world a black or white one? I am glad however that the hype seems to be burning away with the release of this episode. But that won't mean anything now will it. When this series ends, there will be a wave of disappointment in the audience at the fact that the series isn't as good as they thought is would be. But that’s what hype does, create false expectations. And then, when all is said and done, all that disappointment will be forgotten, and everybody will board the next hype train; and the cycle continues.

This is a good comment. I agree.

Seconded cause it's 100% true.
Mar 11, 2016 12:00 AM

Apr 2014
0celot said:
eijikun said:

A lot of the Aya Nakanashi arc was just filled with some slice of life. It's a short arc, only lasting a few chapters in the manga. I would have thought they would have given it a full episode at least.

An entire chapter in the Manga that was skipped was a chapter explaining Kenya's motivation behind being so willing to help Satoru, and bonding about how their little 'detective game' might not be such a game after all. (Ch. 26: A case of false accusation)

They also skipped the part where they talk to Jun Shiratori about the girl, as well as a red herring that gets dropped about Jun Shiratori's father possibly being the real killer (note: he was also on the original suspect list). Yashiro also helped instill that red herring by ordering food for the hockey game from Shiratori's business to make him look even more suspect.
Good god, I nearly forgot about that last part. I knew about the Satoru-Kenya dialogue but I almost forgot about that scene at Jun's house.
Mar 11, 2016 12:02 AM

Oct 2007
LightBladeNova said:
darkkugan said:
I don't understand why people are so salty either. The series is like someone has said before, about the main character finding out who the culprit was. Besides this series is more about the story and development, rather than the mystery element. Even if it was obvious who the killer was, this series is still quite entertaining and in my opinion has a good enough storytelling to backup the lack of mystery.

I personally do not like mystery animes because over the top plottwists and that the viewer always has to be confused about who the culprit is, apperently that's what the mystery is all about these days. A good mystery genred work of fiction will always try to get the viewer to think, by dropping clues along the way so that we as well as the main chacter(s), might find the culprit. I think this anime did it very well, and i don't care what people say about it, it's the best this season!

What bothers me is not that people enjoyed this, but that people actually don't seem to "understand" the other side of opinions. Again, is it really that hard to see why some people would feel disappointed in this outcome? Is it that hard to respect that position? I can respect all of the supporters' positions that this episode is still great, thought not really agree with them.

Of course it is, it's a hype show for most people. That means you only exaggerate it's strengths and ignore it's flaws or else. It's like some people's sense of personal identity and well being rests upon proclaiming this show a masterpiece in every possible way and it would be more bizarre if it didn't happen with stuff all the time on MAL
PeacingOutMar 11, 2016 12:10 AM
Mar 11, 2016 12:14 AM
Feb 2014
Banal as shit reveal. This is like the Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode where Red Herring was actually the bad guy. We all knew it would happen. Obvious as hell. Too bad because the setting and build-up were legitimately good and interesting for the most part.

> Kaioshin_Sama

I don't participate much in these forums since it's basically just for kids. But I've seen you around a lot, and I see that you're being a massive, pretentious troll as always. Nice to know that there are people out there who waste more time than I do.
Mar 11, 2016 12:28 AM

Jul 2015
I love the sound of this anime :D
Mar 11, 2016 12:32 AM

May 2015
SO FUGGING OBVIOUS .
really this is at 5# .
man I predicted this long time ago.
dissapointed.even the perfect insider is now better than this.

current score - 8

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Mar 11, 2016 12:36 AM

Oct 2013
Hey everyone!

I wachted the episode yesterday and for me the episode is a 5/5. The way the teacher was revealed and how he explained it was really fantastic.

I know it was obvious, I knew the teacher was it since episode 2-3. I even spoiled myself with the manga to check if it was true.
I don't get why people are hating this show so much and how it's gonna fall from Heaven to Hell or something. I actually really enjoyed this show and will give it a 10/10 because it was awesome. The music is good, the atmossphere is good, I liked the characters and everything

I don't know but people expected this show to be an all out mystery? If I recall correctly the main part was to save Kayo und Satoru's Mother and not to catch the culprit
Mar 11, 2016 12:39 AM

Jun 2010
Oh God, just realized the next episode will have THAT...

I am not ready for the "fans'" reactions to THAT.

I mean, if this episode gets such a beating, the next one will literally blow MAL up.

And it will be just as undeserved as the hate for this ep.
Mar 11, 2016 12:42 AM

Oct 2007
eworm said:

I mean, if this episode gets such a beating, the next one will literally blow MAL up.

When a hype show gets criticized it's only cause of blind hate, never blind hype in the picture, just hate.
Mar 11, 2016 12:54 AM

Dec 2014
Wow that episode was good loved the whole memories flash. I had a belief that it was a teacher for some time so I am not surprised by that, but I didn't expect him to try kill off satoru that has me shocked I just thought Satoru was going to go back to the future and we was going to see how things where different now. Now I have no clue what to expect surely someone is going to come save him maybe I don't know, but I cant wait for the next two episodes
Mar 11, 2016 12:59 AM

Apr 2014
The only good thing about this episode was the OST.
Mar 11, 2016 1:01 AM

Apr 2014
I'm disappointed. Can someone please tell me why this show has "mystery" tag in it?
themanualreader@proton.me
Mar 11, 2016 1:20 AM

Apr 2014
Akelov said:
I'm disappointed. Can someone please tell me why this show has "mystery" tag in it?

Same reason why One Punch Man has a parody and comedy tag.
Mar 11, 2016 1:33 AM
Aug 2010
0celot said:
eijikun said:

I just figured that Kayo in the Aya arc was something they'd want in the anime, considering how originally Satoru was upset that he couldn't save -Hiromi- (one of his friends who he actively hung around with) in the manga, not so much Kayo (loner girl in the park). I guess by replacing Kayo with Hiromi in this part, they're balancing it out a bit now?

The Jun/Aya thing, or the Kenya discussion should have been apart of Ep09 IIRC, that's why I didn't mention those.
They kinda gleamed over the Jun thing (Similar to Sawada talk this episode), as they shown Satoru with the CD, and had him already know that Jun/Aya talk.
The Kenya discussion I think was the bigger loss, as it let you know a bit about Kenya's motivations, and also gave a solid reason to go back to the Bus-Hideout to check on the Coal they found.

They also skipped a flashback that occurred just after his 2nd revival back to '88, but again that wasn't part of -this- episode so I didn't quite mention it.
--------------------

I really don't get all of the people claiming to have "found it out" or "knew it was" the teacher from Episode 2/3.
You had like, 1 shitty clue, and 1 actual clue in those two episodes. Even if you picked up on those, nothing was solid at this point at all.

You couldn't even really use logic like "Killer has to be an adult male in 88, can't be Yuuki cause he's the scapegoat" by episode 2/3. Since at this point we can still suspect Jun's Dad, the guy with Kayo's Mom, or Mystery Person Satoru's Mom was talking to in Ep01 (Sawada).

It wasn't until a bit later that more evidence was learned to point more realistically to the teacher, and that we were able to eliminate all of those others based on the fact that we learned absolutely NOTHING about those characters; thus putting them in Violation of Knox1.

I understand that the way the scenes were framed and such, it was an obvious guess. But that's all it was, an intuition that he was the killer, you -knew- nothing.

TBH tho, I feel this show is more about the suspense than any sort of "mystery" genre. So I didn't let the reveal hurt my opinion about the show -too- much. (Although I'm still human, so I'm still a bit disappointed at the obvious killer)
eijikunMar 11, 2016 1:38 AM
Mar 11, 2016 1:46 AM
Sep 2014
I've read the manga and I actually think they did a good job concentrating on the main parts! Loved this episode but i don't know how they can fit so much content in 2 episodes!
5/5
Mar 11, 2016 1:59 AM
Mar 2016
bad episode
grasp my words next episode the storming salt will come and blow mal...
maldidieMar 11, 2016 2:04 AM
Mar 11, 2016 2:07 AM

Jun 2010
Kaioshin_Sama said:

When a hype show gets criticized it's only cause of blind hate, never blind hype in the picture, just hate.

When the hate comes from the same people who, just episode ago, were the hyping ones...

Look, I don't want to ridicule anyone's opinions, but I can't help but see people criticizing the show simply because it didn't go the way they thought it would. Despite the show's best efforts, many people still expected a surprise culprit (as opposed to the one the show pretty much hinted at from the start to prevent such expectations) and now it's the show's fault we didn't get OUR surprise culprit? You can't enjoy a story if you're "backseat-writing" it at the same time. You are allowed to demand things to happen, but only when the show promises you they'll happen. There was no promise of a surprise culprit - only a promise that Satoru will save his potential victims. And that has happened indeed, though not without sacrifice.
Mar 11, 2016 2:14 AM
Mar 2016
WHY.....why ruin it like this......the story was amazing! the killer was obvious but thats kinda doesnt matter as much as actually catching the guy with a proof.

THE point is....WHY A BELT? like r u f kidding me??? Out of everything...the mangaka choose a car belt to trap Satoru...was he high or something? UGH this is pissing me off!
Mar 11, 2016 2:15 AM

Jun 2014
eworm said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

When the hate comes from the same people who, just episode ago, were the hyping ones...

Look, I don't want to ridicule anyone's opinions, but I can't help but see people criticizing the show simply because it didn't go the way they thought it would. Despite the show's best efforts, many people still expected a surprise culprit (as opposed to the one the show pretty much hinted at from the start to prevent such expectations) and now it's the show's fault we didn't get OUR surprise culprit? You can't enjoy a story if you're "backseat-writing" it at the same time. You are allowed to demand things to happen, but only when the show promises you they'll happen. There was no promise of a surprise culprit - only a promise that Satoru will save his potential victims. And that has happened indeed, though not without sacrifice.

Is that someone with a brain that I have spotted? Like holy shit this is ridiculous, if you didn't like the anime up to this point that's one thing but trying to bash it because YOUR expectations were let down is complete bullshit. Not a single attempt was made by the main character in trying to track down the culprit, they've made it pretty clear that that isn't what this show is about
Q: The world won't change, you must change yourself in this world. Now, how will you change yourself?

A: Become the god of the new world.
Mar 11, 2016 2:20 AM

Aug 2012
I can't believe what I just fucking saw. Shit was so expected that I honestly did not see it coming. It's like preparing yourself to bat a curveball, only to get a straight fastball to the face. I can't say I'm disappointed though. It's still a mind-boggling twist, but for all the wrong reasons...
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
Mar 11, 2016 2:31 AM

Mar 2011
It's similar somehow to mystery in Monster as like in Monster the perpetrator is obvious early. It focuses not on who, but why and hopefully on culprit's origins like in Monster as well... we will see. The timetravelling is definitely counted as mystery too.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Mar 11, 2016 2:33 AM

Nov 2013
That was really anticlimatic, really dissapointing. Another 1 dimensional villain moreover

I also have many lol moment.

Lolololol

- It's as if you're getting really cornered that you need to reveal yourself to 9 yo children
- It's as if you don't need to have any doubt on your teacher considering he's related to school and your mother just because you like him. Moreover you need to aware since you came from the future
-It's as if it is very hard to escaped from a mere seatbelt.

And of course Satoru will be saved next episode.
DannyTheDonkeyMar 11, 2016 3:09 AM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Mar 11, 2016 2:38 AM

Jun 2015
eworm said:

There will be 4x the hate next episode.
:)
Mar 11, 2016 2:51 AM
Sep 2014
guys, the main theme of this anime is regrets and to do what we couldn't when we were younger.
Even though it has mystery elements to it, this is not just a detective type of anime. The MC gets to relive his childhood and learns the importance of Childhood, Friendship, Family, Innocence, etc. And all of which is shown beautifully.
Mar 11, 2016 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
WHYYYYY SO MUCH FUCKING SUSPENSE
UGHHHHHHHHHH
I DONT READ THE MANGA
CURIOSITY IS FILLING UP MY VEINS
Mar 11, 2016 3:16 AM
Mar 2012
acyuta said:
guys, the main theme of this anime is regrets and to do what we couldn't when we were younger.
Even though it has mystery elements to it, this is not just a detective type of anime. The MC gets to relive his childhood and learns the importance of Childhood, Friendship, Family, Innocence, etc. And all of which is shown beautifully.

All of which are done better in other anime/manga.

eijikun said:
0celot said:

I just figured that Kayo in the Aya arc was something they'd want in the anime, considering how originally Satoru was upset that he couldn't save -Hiromi- (one of his friends who he actively hung around with) in the manga, not so much Kayo (loner girl in the park). I guess by replacing Kayo with Hiromi in this part, they're balancing it out a bit now?

The Jun/Aya thing, or the Kenya discussion should have been apart of Ep09 IIRC, that's why I didn't mention those.
They kinda gleamed over the Jun thing (Similar to Sawada talk this episode), as they shown Satoru with the CD, and had him already know that Jun/Aya talk.
The Kenya discussion I think was the bigger loss, as it let you know a bit about Kenya's motivations, and also gave a solid reason to go back to the Bus-Hideout to check on the Coal they found.

They also skipped a flashback that occurred just after his 2nd revival back to '88, but again that wasn't part of -this- episode so I didn't quite mention it.
--------------------

I really don't get all of the people claiming to have "found it out" or "knew it was" the teacher from Episode 2/3.
You had like, 1 shitty clue, and 1 actual clue in those two episodes. Even if you picked up on those, nothing was solid at this point at all.

You couldn't even really use logic like "Killer has to be an adult male in 88, can't be Yuuki cause he's the scapegoat" by episode 2/3. Since at this point we can still suspect Jun's Dad, the guy with Kayo's Mom, or Mystery Person Satoru's Mom was talking to in Ep01 (Sawada).

It wasn't until a bit later that more evidence was learned to point more realistically to the teacher, and that we were able to eliminate all of those others based on the fact that we learned absolutely NOTHING about those characters; thus putting them in Violation of Knox1.

I understand that the way the scenes were framed and such, it was an obvious guess. But that's all it was, an intuition that he was the killer, you -knew- nothing.

TBH tho, I feel this show is more about the suspense than any sort of "mystery" genre. So I didn't let the reveal hurt my opinion about the show -too- much. (Although I'm still human, so I'm still a bit disappointed at the obvious killer)

The show didn't introduce any other viable suspects. A mystery will always introduce the culprit early on, and a large portion of the time it will be the first viable person. In this case, that was the teacher. This is doubly so if the person is overtly nice and someone the protagonist does not suspect. The very first second the teacher showed up I thought "It's probably this guy". It's an age old formula. Watch any episode of scooby doo to see this happen 100% of the time. It wasn't 100% after episode 2, but when it wrapped it I had a pretty strong suspicion. Episode 3 sealed the deal. It's a 12 episode series and at the end of episode 3 you had literally 1 viable suspect and there were a plethora of clues at the time already.
Mar 11, 2016 3:17 AM

Aug 2008
Eh. I thought it was far too obvious for the culprit to have had been the Teacher all along. I mean, ever since Sachiko said she recalled seeing the guy (the would-be kidnapper at the Plaza) before and the teacher, Gaku, making his first appearance, it was plain as day that it was him.

So much so that I thought it was Kenya all along after some clues appeared to be pointing at him. Oh well, I'm ready for a twist or two after this.
Also, no need to worry about Satoru. The only people in real danger of dying were the ones around him. He has plot armor going for him as the main protagonist, after all.
Mar 11, 2016 3:21 AM

Dec 2014
Maybe this will be like kokoro connect, a multiple episode specials for the finale???
Mar 11, 2016 3:34 AM

Jan 2015
Detecting Aya X Kazu ship.
Yoo that girl putting on the EMO mantle, "move"
Yoooo pedo sensei is here!! So he's the fucking killer
Nice play Sensei, he tricked Satoru and the've gone off road now, fucka bout to do shit.
Sensei trying his best Aizen impression.
My boy Satoru drowning, drowning in them feels.
Twas a good episode. 3.2/5
Mar 11, 2016 3:55 AM

Nov 2010
So, the teacher? really? pfffffffffff.
Mar 11, 2016 4:26 AM
Feb 2014
dude, you can just slip under the seat belt seeing how easy to hunch with it at some scenes.
anyways great episode!
Mar 11, 2016 4:30 AM

Oct 2013
I really liked the episode. I could literally feel the "Crap... Crap... Crap!" emotions coming from Satoru once he realized he is in car with the killer and there is no way out. The teachers emotions were also great to feel.

Intense episode.

But I was not surprised. It was bound to happen. There were multiple death flags for Satoru and there were certainly times when I thought: "What the hell is he doing? He knows there is a killer in wild and he goes alone in all kinds of places... Does he think he won't be killed just because he is a boy? He has no common sense.". This episode proved MC is an idiot in the end.

Satoru! That's not how you get out of a stuck seatbelt!

I doubt he is going to die though.
I am not sure how it is going to happen but he might still be saved. We have seen it before. The fire cliffhanger.

My guesses:
- Satoru is going to realize how to get out of the seatbelt properly(how does he deal with the cold though?).
- Teacher decides to save him because he is curious about the "i know your future".
- Revival.
- Back to the future (but it would be time paradox - if Satoru dies in past there is no future Satoru).
- Back in the future and ending up in the teachers body(my imagination just went too wild).
- Satoru mother shows up.
- Some stranger sees the car and helps Satoru.
- The girls father shows up and helps Satoru(he could realize he was being followed so might decide to follow the following car).

Anyway. This episode made me really want to watch the whole story all over again - this time keeping in mind the teacher is the killer and find all missed cues. It will be different experience than watching it thinking "he might or may be not".

BTW:

There had to be some kind of crime or else the killer would never get caught(no crime -> no case, you might try to prove he was planning a crime but there wouldn't no enough facts to confirm that).

Now the game is finally on.

No matter if Satoru survives or not we finally have a kidnapping case and murder or attempted murder. Teacher just put a sentence on himself. The question is - who and how is going to set him up. There is enough cues left for someone to get on the teacher track. Kenya or Satoru mom will figure it out even if Satoru is no longer there.
Kiriae88Mar 11, 2016 4:33 AM
Mar 11, 2016 4:45 AM
Oct 2015
This episode was intense man. Good reveal, even though its obvious but it gives a good vibe.

Yashiro is a psycho + pedo damn, creeps me out. I know that the killer is him but my heart just cant accept it lol

It's ironic how Satoru helps his friend but no one is helping him when he is in danger lol

I wonder will Satoru survive this. Dont die man!!

10/10
onkatsuMar 11, 2016 6:19 AM
Mar 11, 2016 4:49 AM

Mar 2014
I don't care how predictable this was, it was a brilliant episode.
Mar 11, 2016 4:50 AM
Aug 2010
Kiriae88 said:
There had to be some kind of crime or else the killer would never get caught(no crime -> no case, you might try to prove he was planning a crime but there wouldn't no enough facts to confirm that).

Episode 06; 8 minutes in
Sawada mentions a kidnapping-murder case in another town before the Kayo incident. With a culprit who was caught quickly and claimed they were innocent, just like Jun.

If you count Manga scenes, (Ch26) Kenya and Satoru had a talk about another case

If one were to believe that either of those two cases were done by the same person who would kill Kayo/Aya/Hiromi, you would be able to find evidence for those (cold) cases to try and catch him.
It's just that the current case (Kayo, Aya, Hiromi) there would be nothing because Satoru intervened. (Although now, they can build a case on the murder [or attempted murder] of Satoru)
eijikunMar 11, 2016 4:55 AM
Mar 11, 2016 4:54 AM

Mar 2014
The reveal itself wasn't anything mindblowing, but I was on the edge of my seat because NOOO Satoru is alone with the killer and I want to strangle him myself.

I'd rather have a reveal that is somewhat obvious and well constructed than a reveal that is surprising but makes no sense whatsoever.
Mar 11, 2016 5:02 AM

Apr 2009
Boku dake ga Shit Mystery
Mar 11, 2016 5:07 AM
Jun 2014
sooo it was the teacher. kind a suspected him al ready. but the scene where Satoru got kidnapped, was still a moment when I sat at the edge of my shear damn!!!
Mar 11, 2016 5:10 AM

May 2015
of course yashiro is the culprit, dat candies and his reaction when satoru open it at previous episode is the clues
Mar 11, 2016 5:17 AM
Mar 2015
Diwo said:
Hey everyone!

I wachted the episode yesterday and for me the episode is a 5/5. The way the teacher was revealed and how he explained it was really fantastic.

I know it was obvious, I knew the teacher was it since episode 2-3. I even spoiled myself with the manga to check if it was true.
I don't get why people are hating this show so much and how it's gonna fall from Heaven to Hell or something. I actually really enjoyed this show and will give it a 10/10 because it was awesome. The music is good, the atmossphere is good, I liked the characters and everything

I don't know but people expected this show to be an all out mystery? If I recall correctly the main part was to save Kayo und Satoru's Mother and not to catch the culprit

You yourself said the reason, "because it was awesome". People keep claiming this show's greatness, yet no gives a critical reason beyond its "good".
Mar 11, 2016 5:18 AM
Mar 2015
BLmatsu said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Seconded cause it's 100% true.
Very well worded, @turtletim. I agree as well.

Well, I'm glad to see that there are people on MAL with tastes and that aren't easily fooled by hype.
Pages (18) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» About the ending!!

Reckless_weeb - Feb 25

23 by xZabuzax »»
Jun 5, 8:08 PM

» Kobayashi, Kenya question (Spoilers!!!)

xZabuzax - Jun 5

3 by Squatch70 »»
Jun 5, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1404 by xZabuzax »»
Jun 5, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

833 by saranglolxd »»
May 14, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1107 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.