Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Feb 11, 2012 12:13 AM

Jan 2012
i want my 220 min of my life back....

never thought 1 episode could be so devastating....

brb cutting myself
Apr 4, 2012 12:30 AM

Nov 2011
Meh, series didn't really get my attention much. Not too shabby overall though. 6/10
Apr 24, 2012 10:48 PM

Apr 2008
So many questions after finally finishing this...

Why did this episode suck a huge, giant cock?
Why did Nezumi leave?
Why was there no sex scene?

They only get better, so I'll stop.
Jun 13, 2012 2:09 PM

Jun 2010
Gosh, I love you Safu/Elyurias!!
SHE made it possible<3 she saved them! XD I just kneeew it
I even cried at the end, and the final kiss scene was very beautiful..
And why on Earth isn't this series tagged as shonen-ai yet? lol
Jun 21, 2012 1:29 PM

Apr 2009
JSGBVDKUYFVGSDIFYG87&*%^&^#fyytFJHGUJYG@DKBJHDJH
Ermmmmmmmmmmm... Nezu-pon, where the hell are you going to? Just screw your pretty boy already.

Moreover:
I regret watching this. Dammit, shoud have stopped at the previous episode. Or not, better at 6th or 7th. After excellent beginning everything went so downhill. Now I need some good manga to get rid of horrible aftertaste.
SamangJun 21, 2012 1:41 PM
Jun 30, 2012 2:24 PM

Aug 2011
This was my first yaoi :3 I liked it, was a good history but to be an anime was a bit mediocre 'cause the development was poor and nonsense in some parts fdsbha besha fdsghruq...
This is the first time Bones gives me a deception in terms of animation fdnsj mfdskn ds...
Anyway, I liked it, had a emotion ending although it could be a lot betterfhdjsi jfds bhfder, but I give 8 X3f erqgrnifewau
Arigatou for this anime dfsahfeibaehfasd >‿<
Jul 6, 2012 11:58 AM

Mar 2012
That was fucking horrible, and they even made it worse to include some yaoi faggotry
Jul 13, 2012 12:00 PM

Mar 2011
A BABY?! WHUT. New beginnings, new life, blah blah, I NEED MORE NEZUMI ACTION MAN. OR HOW THE CITY IS BEING REBUILT..WHAT THEN, A STRONGER (FAKE) UTOPIA?! AHHH SO MANY DAMN QUESTIONS!!

ANYWAYS, I did love the West District and I wish we'd get so see some more life from there. More destruction on No. 6 please! The constant smiles and laughter ticked me off...ignorance really is bliss, huh?

Did not appreciate Shion's random mood swings. I mean, he completely threw away his belief whenever he was shocked and ended up turning in to a totally different person.

I think Nezumi held this show up for me, really. I guess I just adored the whole mysterious soldier vibe from him. His character and determination really kep me drawn to him.

Yeah, with all the plot holes, I am a total sucker for it. Ending was thrown at my face but it the graphics and sci-fi history was enjoyable. So, here's your 8, Nezumi!
Sep 3, 2012 10:48 AM

Aug 2012
Disappointed :S
The anime had a wonderful start, mysterious and action packed which makes you want to watch all the episodes in one day..
Around the 7th episode it started to get a bit boring but bearable
The final episode was horrible, so confusing and rushed and Out-of-Character Nezumi was pathetic
One episode ruined a very good anime.. Disappointing
Oct 13, 2012 11:30 PM

Sep 2012
The ending was rushed. So many unanswered questions...
Shion, why you have multiple mood swings? It's annoying.
Nov 2, 2012 6:47 AM
Nov 2012
Shit ending 0___O
Nov 5, 2012 2:39 AM

Jun 2011
I guess this would be considered a good ending if you shipped
Safu and Shion. It's not yaoi though so.
Nov 9, 2012 2:09 PM

Jan 2012
Just re-watched this particular episode again! Man it made me cry SO SO SO SO MUCH!!:I And ending theme is still as beautiful as i remember!:D
Nov 14, 2012 3:19 AM
Nov 2012
well the ending wasn't the greatest, but i dont think it was the worst ive seen. i love the relationship between shion and Nezumi. im glad they kissed again in the final episode. there's only really one thing that was annoying me:

THOSE DAMN MOOD SWINGS! shion went waaaayyy out of character!! alot of what happened in the last episode wasnt explained properly, it was like they needed a double length episode.
Nov 27, 2012 3:51 AM
Dec 2011
My complaints they didn't show the kiss, PSHT why the fuck not? I don't care if they kissed before or not!!!

And than Rat disappears.. Well screw that this needed to be 25 episodes!!!!!!!!!

Want to talk more about this show message me.

ALL IN ALL without reading the novel or manga I LOVED IT <3333 Besides there should've been more boy/boy action... Oh well.. HAHA maybe they'll make some ovas and make the yaoi girls happy!!!
Dec 23, 2012 5:07 PM
Dec 2012
I really liked the outcome of this episode, I'm happy that Shion Lived. But, I'm a little puzzled on how he survived, didn't he get shot in the chest?
Jan 8, 2013 9:54 PM

May 2012
iWaffles said:
I really liked the outcome of this episode, I'm happy that Shion Lived. But, I'm a little puzzled on how he survived, didn't he get shot in the chest?
This epsiode leaves a lot unexlpained but im guessing that when Safu disppeared and that pollon? stuff fell from the sky it revived Shion as well as healing Nezumi's injuries.

Im happy about Shion surviving (althought he reaction from Nezumi when he got up was TERRIBLE) and everything but was it really neccassary to make them part in the end? I mean, Nezumi has nothing else to do now, right? Revenge has been taken out and all is well, so why leave?

I think that they should have done more episodes, therefore having more time to explain this and that, along with coming up with a more satisfying ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 2008
good thing I wasn't the only one was confused after finishing the last ep , I gave it 7 even though I was going to give it 6 but the first couple of eps were great sadly it ended up like this >.>
Jan 20, 2013 10:01 PM
Dec 2011
I'm so incredibly sad that this is over. It ended beautifully, even if it was so rushed/left us without a lot of information.
Feb 4, 2013 5:49 PM
Jan 2013
Fucking Shitty Ending, i though Bones just did good animes, but, but.... No.6 deserves just a score of 4/10, that ending was a shit, seriously.
Feb 5, 2013 11:07 PM

Apr 2010
Why the hell did they split up again?
It just didn't make any sense at all!!!

Im just gonna read the manga to see if it takes away this awful taste D:
lsdFeb 5, 2013 11:17 PM
Mar 15, 2013 9:22 AM

Sep 2011
What a fucking homo Anime aahahahahhaha. I liked the first 3-4 episodes and then the shitstorm.
May 29, 2013 11:23 PM

Dec 2012
but... but.. Safu didn't make it! :(
Jun 29, 2013 3:39 PM

Sep 2012
so underrated show! i mean plot is just great itself and the fact that so young people are trying to fight against the system is amazing!!!!
loved it!! but it ended so quickly... i want more!!!! there should be more of it... :((( and just because of that 9/10 from me!
sorashikaJun 29, 2013 3:44 PM
私の力はあなたの理解を超えています
Jul 3, 2013 12:04 AM
May 2013
nezumi was like ill sing for you and not let go and cry and that stuff and as soon as sion is alive again he just leaves
Jul 5, 2013 5:54 AM
Mar 2013
was really weird with the baby ending mademe laugh XD
im glad they are both alive but why Sino let him go come on
we didnt see the encounter with his mother either i mean seriously
we saw those people walking 'lost' around that was totally unecessary
Aug 4, 2013 9:13 PM

Jun 2013
Oh my gosh, I seriously thought Sion was actually dead...I cried ;~;...but then when he came back I was so happy ^_^

Kinda didn't care much for Safu, but I can't say that I wasn't affected at all, I mourned a bit when I saw the reminisce.
I was seriously screaming "KISS KISS KISS!!" during the whole time the credits were showing, and then when they did, I just spazzed out so hard...just..ugh <3

I was really upset when Nezumi left, though. What happened to "We'll live together, you, me, mom"..yeah, that would've been nice, but oh well.

Great anime, loved it, great plot and characters. 7.5/10
Aug 15, 2013 11:30 PM

Apr 2013
What a bullshit ending,one of the worst I have seen.
what's up with Nezumi saying that Safu is no longer herself?what the hell?after all that personal talk with Shion?I get that she has another person/thing inside her now,but she obviously still has her memories and feelings and is aware of herself.
don't even get me started on the bees or Elyurias.Those were so poorly explained if even explained at all.

I loved the relationship between Nezumi and Shion and Nezumi especially is a good character and there was a good amount of character development in this show,these are the only reasons I'm giving this a 6 out 10.

and yes the kiss between them at the end was too short.
Aug 20, 2013 9:26 PM

Jun 2009
Wow, that was a great anime. Sad that Nezumi left. What it really needed was an epilogue something to tie everything together.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 30, 2013 1:52 PM
Jul 2013
Omg!!!this anime makes me want to fangirl and cry at the same time!!!!why did he leave when I was just getting happy that they were back together again!!!alive this time!!!grrrrrrr dramatic endings
Sep 2, 2013 11:48 PM

Dec 2010
Seriously are anime being written by children now? This was painful on so many levels. Good elements are lost in the sea of terribleness.
Sep 20, 2013 7:48 PM

Jan 2012
OKAY I LOVED THIS SERIES... but what happened? I am so confused, the end... was that necessary? Did they need to do that? I don't understand, why did he leave, where is he going... WHAT IS GOING ON?! I'M SO CONFUSED AND LIKE WHY AREN'T THEY TOGETHER I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS THE NECESSITY IN DOING THAT?!

*hides shivering in corner with the confusion of love for the anime and... no but seriously, why did he leave?! why did he leave... I-WHY DID HE LEAVE?!*
Sep 20, 2013 7:49 PM

Jan 2012
Was there a reason and I missed it? Did I blank over when they explained that... I JUST DON'T GET IT!!
Nov 4, 2013 9:07 PM

Jun 2012
There was a swirl of emotion in this episode. Some that I like and some that I don't. I really didn't want to see Shion blaming Nezumi and it made my heart ache(not in a good way). Oh, I love how Nezumi was fighting to keep Shion as he was, as a pure boy, by playing the bad guy, but I didn't like it as well because I didn't want to see him playing the bad guy role. Nezumi has been through so much already, why does he have to suffer by making the one he so cherishes hate him.(no I'm not trying to say they have a love relationship, just saying that Nezumi likes that Shion is "pure")
Nov 7, 2013 4:13 PM
Mar 2010
One of the worst endings I've ever seen in any show, anime or not.
Everything's cramped to the extreme and makes NO SENSE whatsoever.

Shion, who's been so hell bent on saving everyone, suddenly changes his mind and wants to blow the corrupt world to pieces. Nezumi, who's always wanted to convince Shion to hate No. 6, is suddenly "hell no, you mustn't (stain your pure and pretty soul, lol)!". Worst of all, what these two do in the end, is of no consequence to the plot, because if it's Safu who wants the computer to be destroyed, she would've done that even without the boys' assistance.

Then it gets EVEN WORSE. Magical tornadoes appear out of the blue and kill the bees - the bees, whose existence wasn't even explained properly. "Elyurians" also receive no explanation - we're only allowed to know that they were a bunch of magical forest creatures, uh-huh. And their leader can apparently transform into a giant bee and revive dead people with songs. Wonderful, a way to go "plot twist" in a "science fiction" show.

Also, the city walls are destroyed with pure magic. Thousands (millions?) of innocent people die, and the survivors are doomed to lives of poverty and starvation, but hey, it's a HAPPY ending, the one Shion wanted, right? Let's rejoice!

Oh, and before I forget: the rebels' leader makes his grand entrance to a plaza filled with already dead people. Guess he was yet another character whose actions had absolutely no impact on this deus ex machina plot. Karan's ties to the creators of No 6. are never explained. And in her last scene, this brilliant, caring woman LEAVES A SMALL GIRL ALL ALONE IN A FALLEN, DESTROYED CITY. What. The. Hell.

Last but not least: I usually cry a lot when characters die. It takes next to nothing to make my eyes water. But the scene with Nezumi singing to Shion's dead body only made me think: "geez, can't this stupid place explode already"?

I totally regret wasting my time on this damn show.
Nov 27, 2013 12:24 AM

Feb 2010
He leaves?!!! I am NOT okay with that >:( I thought they were gonna stay together.
That made me unhappy...I was gonna for it an 8 if he had stayed. But I'm dropping it to a 7. Did not like the ending.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Dec 2, 2013 8:32 PM
Feb 2013
I really liked this anime. The plot was really good, I loved Nezumi's personality and Shion's cuteness (even though he was unrealistically a good and inocent person). I didn't expect the death of Yomming because I thought he was a good guy (kinda crazy but good). A quick ending? Guys, let not be so hard on the anime, it was jut 11 episodes. I think they could have WAY more of the story but it was too short to do something about it. They had a lot of material for it just not much time.

There are dozens of things unsaid and I'm curious of the chip Shion destroyed, WHERE THE BONES NEZUMI WENT and what happened to Dogkeeper and Rikiga. I wasn't happy because of Safu's death but I can live with it. Nezumi and Shion couldn't die because jesus, NO and I'm really glad they survived.

This is the first time I watch an anime of this category and I loved it besides the little things not solved. 9/10 from me :3
Dec 16, 2013 12:13 AM

Jun 2010
Sooo I guess the light novel makes more sense...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2013 10:39 PM

May 2013
about the ending.. me half like half not ._.
The ending...Nezumi kissing Shion. Is it a good bye kiss? ewe
oh and why did Nezumi must leave Shion? I thought he want to be together with Shion? damn please give me a better explanation for this! D:
I think the ending is kinda...hang out? so..it's a happy ending? Karan and his son, Shion met each other again and you call it's a happy ending with many people dead? wow.
made by bunnyama
Dec 29, 2013 11:43 AM

Jul 2012
Wish I could have liked it more, but it was too flawed and lacked content. I've read too many dystopian books to know what was gonna happen. The pacing was way too slow for me and the characters were incredibly inconsistent and boring to watch. Also, too many plotholes in the last half. It was more on the fantasy side instead of sci-fi. 6/10
Jan 11, 2014 9:20 PM

Jan 2014
Loved the kiss.
Hated their parting.
Again, loved the kiss.
But, when Nezumi left Shion I was like: "Wait. Did he just up and leave him like that? WHY?"
I just want to throw out there that the ending of the manga makes more sense.
THERE WAS ACTUAL DIALOGUE.

Cry. That goodbye kiss!!!
WHEN DOES HE COME BACK?!?!

What I did understand from that lame excuse of an ending was why Nezumi didn't want Shion to kill that man.
It was sad and resulted in Shion's loss of innocence.
I guess Nezumi wanted Shion to stay the innocent and pure hearted person he was. His ignorance and naivety was a part of Shion and if that kept him the way he was then so be it.
Nezumi didn't want Shion to become corrupted, like him.

I agree with everyone here.

THE ONLY FAULT OF THIS ANIME WAS THE SHORT AMOUNT OF EPISODES! And probably the producers too.

On another side note:
The voice seiyuus were EXCELLENT <3
Especially Nezumi's~~
I really really loved his voice.
Jan 20, 2014 7:32 PM

May 2012
Oh wow this ending is actually quite impressively sad.. while Shion and rat did survived by the powers of that queen wasp or whatever that thing was that took over Safu but well they didn't managed to rescue Safu which did seem the final plot of this whole series which made this ending quite lacking but still beautiful sad in a way!

The Yaoi stuff really destroyed this for me especially this second time in the end, makes it just a killer from quality for the whole series (if this anime didn't had this concept it would've been a lot better!)

Other than that the story sure was interesting it had a quite lovely concept together with a decent pace so other than the above mentioned huge flaw it was still a pretty nice anime in general! 7/10
Feb 10, 2014 11:52 AM

Mar 2013
GrufleSmurkle said:
This was very weird and awkward. Overly dramatic screaming and explosions ending with Sion dying BUT BEING BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE BY A SPARKLING RAINBOW WASP. And what's up with the baby anyways? Has it suddenly become an important part of the show? Why did Nezumi leave, I didn't get a good explanation as to why he couldn't just keep living with Sion.

I really think it would have been a much better ending if Sion died.

^This.
If you want to kill him, kill him. If you want to let him live , let him live.
DONT DO THEM BOTH !
I liked the show this far, even the final ep, i could accept no explanation about the bee thing etc. i was even ok with Shions death, but the moment they revived him, the show dropped 4-5 points for me.
Apr 21, 2014 9:10 AM

Sep 2013
Was there a reason to why the man who was investigating No. 6 died, just to have his death revealed in a "He's dead and everyone is happy"-kind of way? Was it to demonstrate the randomness of the bees, or were the watcher supposed to hate him (Why?) and rejoice over his death?
May 5, 2014 7:38 PM

Aug 2007
Rushed and predictable at every turn. This show could have been good if it had more direction and compression. Instead, everything was ambiguous as fuck and nothing was explained. A little of that is fine, but it goes a long way. Shion's sudden 180s were just out of place, as was Nezumi sobbing about it. Eh, I don't see a reason why they should have parted ways. There is nothing left... Why be overdramatic about it?

5/0 for me.
Jun 18, 2014 2:09 AM

Sep 2010
I have SO MANY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW. I THOUGHT THEY BOTH DIED ATLEAST FIVE TIMES. WHY.

At first it was "WTF I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT BEFORE AN EXAM JUST TO WATCH EVERYONE I LOVE DIE. I HATE THIS."
Then it was "HE CAN'T BE DEAD. HE CAN'T BE NO NO NO NO AND NOT NEZUMI TOO NO"
Then I started bawling because HOLY SHIT they aren't dead thank the lord of anime. BUT THEN NEZUMI WALKS OFF. WHY. COME BACK.
BUT. Atleast he returned the kiss. That made it a little less painful.

I don't even know what to think about this. I'm happy and sad and in love with this weird short anime. Boy love at it's finest. And safu finally became useful and is the only reason my boys are even alive. jesus. Anime. Feelings. Not a good combination.
Jun 18, 2014 2:26 AM

Sep 2010
SoraKuro said:
jjoym said:

sorry, too pissed to respond properly, but there's a volume 9 summary if you don't mind being spoiled. http://hiriajuu.livejournal.com/7568.html

I think everyone should read that (and the other volume summaries) and erase these last episodes from their brains.

Omg yes thank you so much for linking this.
The novel (????) is SO MUCH BETTER. I still appreciate the anime for what it is, but this conveys the story alot better and doesn't have weird plot gaps and add in etc.. Everyone should read this.
Aug 5, 2014 2:00 PM
Apr 2014
i can't believe i wasted 4 hours of my life watching this shit
Aug 11, 2014 2:00 AM
Jun 2010
Glitterati said:
WTF WAS THIS SHIT????

Very end.
No.
Bad end, bad!

Didn't include the opening window scene.
Kiss was quick and all awkward. Kiss happened as a vow for Nezumi's return in novel.
Nezumi just bails out??? gee thanks
^^The novel at least, with the dialogue, lets you understand he's pretty much leaving to have his own life and return to Shion eventually.
^^Hence importance of window scene T_T
Didn't include the letters and how Shion is part of the reconstruction.
Sudden delivery of baby x_x

Ugh. Bones why you gotta do that....

Not having read the novel your post just made my day, after balling about how Nezumi was just leaving out of the blue, knowing hes supposed to return someday felt soooo good to read, the way they did it in the show made it seem like he was never coming back and I was heart broken. Thank you!!!!!!! :D
Sep 13, 2014 12:29 PM

Oct 2009
What a fucking horrible mess this was. Didn't answer shit. Safu's character existed just cause to provide *plot* and she just died off..

*Sigh* What a waste, started off with so much promise and all that was lost to the BL stuff and nothing more. Everything was so circumstantial, magic light appearing saving Shion/Nezumi and everything was so much bullshit.

It would have at least made me happy to see Shion reunite with his mother, but NOPE!
I feel like I wasted my day watching this.

5/10, mediocrity at its best. Should really give it 4/10 actually but I enjoyed it till the last few shit episodes.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.