Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Sep 29, 2012 3:41 PM

Mar 2012
I think Yuno is just psychotic, that's why I don't hate her AS much. Yukiteru on the other hand is just pathetic
HNGH.
I was so mad at the ending..
Oct 4, 2012 1:20 PM

May 2012
Damn that ending stupid cliffhangers... I do wonder what is written there hopefully we'll see it in the next episode! But the fuck is that dude gay or something?
RafaelDeJonghOct 5, 2012 1:16 AM
Nov 12, 2012 4:37 PM
Jul 2012
Akise was my fav chara until he kissed! TT~TT
Nov 13, 2012 4:38 AM

Aug 2010
after this i really need to watch an anime where not everyone ends up getting killed. oh my.

i finished the anime, the ending episodes really make up for this ep.

shounen-ai ftw though :b
Dec 13, 2012 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
Very interesting.

I'm just hoping this all makes sense in the end...
Jan 10, 2013 11:14 PM

Jan 2013
i dont care what you guys say, I still love Yuno :P really, is it that surprising Yukki killed his friends? sure, how he acted in the beginning, but shit happened. its mirai nikki, what the fuck did you expect?

by the way OP, they never ever REMOVE something from a manga, they just ADD it in the anime. remember, manga is canon and where the anime drew the story from in the first place.
Feb 1, 2013 10:27 AM
Dec 2012
Now I really hate Yukki (if I didn't already), killing off his friends like that is just unforgivable.
May 12, 2013 10:03 PM

Jan 2013
Ok what the fuck????? Yuki's such a dick now! Ever since his parents died he's acted like a crazy bitch.
May 29, 2013 5:55 PM

Jul 2009
yikes Yuki went crazy, but wow Yuno is soo yandere goddess!!!!

i thought at first Akise will be erased!

Yuno is getting crazy as hell!!

and i love it!!

and wow she even stabs herself!!!!

so Akise does love Yuki after all O____O

Yuno wins the fight!!

where the hell did she get the other phone O___O

is she really Yuno!!!!

poor Akise get's his head cut off!!!

Deus is soo caring!!

next 5 episodes is gonna be good!
May 30, 2013 6:55 PM

Jun 2012
Wow, very dramatic and very epic! =O

Jun 1, 2013 4:37 PM

Apr 2013
What does he mean by two individuals ? His body is still walking even without the head.
Jul 2, 2013 6:56 AM

Jan 2012
Akise is gay and is in love with Yukki...ok im outta here MIND BLOWN!
Jul 8, 2013 10:03 PM

Feb 2009
Sorry to say but Yukkii's friends were damn annoying so I am not sorry they died, except of Akise thought at least he got his kiss before getting beheaded by Yuno, and if in the end Yuno off Yukiteru I would give that anime a 10. You don't know how many times I wished that idiot's death.
Jul 9, 2013 10:56 PM

Mar 2013
Akise should have killed Yuno. I can't stand that girl anymore ;s
Jul 10, 2013 4:55 AM

Dec 2009
Great episode! And good story after all! I really enjoyed all this deaths and absence of positive characters!
Jul 17, 2013 11:00 PM

Apr 2010
Anyone catch the Mur Mur DVD extra at the end of this episode.

Jul 28, 2013 12:34 AM

May 2013
I wasn't ready for this and whats with the cliff hanger. what the hell did akise show yuki AAAAAAA now i have to watch the next episode i think ill finish this anime now
Jul 28, 2013 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Yuno's a bitch, Yuki's a bastard, and Akise is a gay badass.
Awesome.
Aug 12, 2013 9:13 PM

Jul 2013
WAHOOO!!! Just paused the episode as soon as Aru started glowing. PLEASE tell me this means he's going to die!!!! I'll be overjoyed!!! And no wonder I've been hating on Aru; so basically he is on of god's appendages..it all makes sense now! Because I don't believe in god and hate everything that has to do with its concept, naturally I'm going to hate Aru. Aru is a co*ksucker
Banishment, this world!
Aug 12, 2013 9:18 PM

Jul 2013
Okay, so Aru turned out to be a f*g. My hatred for him is so clear!!! I'm so happy right now!!! In the words of the great Slim Shady, "Bleed b*tch, bleed!! Bleed b*tch, bleed!! BLEEEEEED!"
Banishment, this world!
Aug 12, 2013 9:18 PM

Jul 2013
Wait, what!? What is this future diary?? Why isn't he disappearing!?
Banishment, this world!
Aug 12, 2013 9:20 PM

Jul 2013
No :'[ please please, I'm crying right now. Just kill Aru please. I'm begging.
Banishment, this world!
Aug 12, 2013 9:38 PM

Jul 2013
holy sh*t do I f*cking hate f*gs. Aru, just freaking die already. But I must say, this episode was sooooo cool! I loved it!!! Yes Yukki!!!! Kill every single one of them!! Kill all of those supposed "friends." Such a beautiful scene. And Yuno, do whatever it is you must, kill whomever you please, even if it's Yukii, you're the star of the show, I have your back 100%. Please, show me how nicely the world burns!!
Banishment, this world!
Aug 17, 2013 2:20 PM
Jul 2013
wowow what the eff is yuno
Aug 18, 2013 1:50 PM
Jan 2013
cliffhanger.

since all of my favorite characters are dead I don't really care who wins. Yukkii is just too stupid to win & Yuno...
Aug 19, 2013 9:24 AM

Jan 2013
Interesting episode but then is she a twin? a clone? Can't wait to find out.
Sep 21, 2013 5:47 PM
Aug 2013
yuno and yuki man... what the hell are you guys fuckin doing

also shouts out to akise for expressing his love for yuki even though i don't completely get it yet
Nov 4, 2013 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
NOOOO Yuki turned into a wimp again! Kuosaka spoke the absolute truth when he said that crybaby Yuki had no reason to freaking cry after killing everyone. He's a hopeless hero, super hopeless.
I have no idea what the hell is going on with Murmur and Yuno, it's confusing the shit out of me.
Also, a bit of shounen ai going on in this ep... I liked it.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Nov 15, 2013 12:53 PM
Oct 2013
I hated that Detective guy from the very start, and looky looky, he has many sue-ish traits as usual for characters like this. He's an albino, a direct creation of god, is a super intelliget detective, gets to be a diary holder that has a great diary for the context of his goal, has a crush on the main character, pieces together the pieces and solves the mysteries and was right all along...
At least his death was statisfying.

Oh well, on to the next epi.
Dec 1, 2013 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
simple amazing but so sadd why the hell all his friends !!! ;((( especially for hinata ;( RIP all...
Dec 20, 2013 3:20 PM

Sep 2012
Wow, he just didnt know who to trust.
Dec 21, 2013 7:46 PM

Dec 2010
Ok, Yukiteru goes in top 3 most pathetic characters of all times, for me, second only to Shinji.

Hinata, Mao and Kousaka will forever be missed...
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=415163&show=280#SxwVGzOoyLZYmEOf.99
Jan 4, 2014 1:01 AM

Nov 2013
Yuki just killed all his friends and believed in a psychotic bitch. Oh my god this kid, this kid...AND AKISE, HE WAS DECAPITATED AND STILL WALKING. The most terrifying thing I've ever seen in an anime especially since I loved him so much. Oh my god this episode was cruel. 5/5

Jan 4, 2014 1:02 AM

Nov 2013
For fuck's sake, this anime has taken the trope "Everyone can die" and threw it out the window into unseen territory.

Jan 26, 2014 2:17 PM

Jul 2013
Yet another episode as to why I hate Yuki, so pathetic.
Feb 13, 2014 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
Finally a good episode, first one I really liked since episode 13.

Finally an episode without story inconsistencies, plot armor, coincidences, irritating actions, implausible events and characters acting stupid. The beheading scene was a bit too much for me but it was also well done. Though I wonder how has she done it with a knife. Also had she got a twin sister?

Don't know what Mur Mur did and why was she so happy but she must've done something. Also that last scene with her.. so cute.
4/5 for the ep.
Apr 3, 2014 1:01 AM

Jun 2011
Fuck Yuno, irritating voice and laughs, fuck Yukkii, he freakin killed his friends god damn motherfucker. Episode was pretty well done, but Yuno and Yukkii are so unlikable that it's frustrating.

goldenmane said:

Finally an episode without story inconsistencies, plot armor, coincidences, irritating actions, implausible events and characters acting stupid.

Pretty much this ^, but it's not that they weren't present, it's just less noticeable.

Akise and the Deus didn't make much sense to me.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 20, 2014 6:20 PM

Dec 2013
It's funny how everyone is/was upset because he killed all his friends, while it didn't impact me at all because the friends weren't interesting at all. Maybe if they played a bigger role.
Apr 20, 2014 6:28 PM

Jul 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
Fuck Yuno, irritating voice and laughs, fuck Yukkii, he freakin killed his friends god damn motherfucker. Episode was pretty well done, but Yuno and Yukkii are so unlikable that it's frustrating.

Pretty much this +1

Dumbfuck Yukki trusting that whore Yuno. RIP to the friends in this episode. Yukki you dumb motherfucker, how can you trust someone who imprisoned you? Who the fuck came to your help back then? Your damn friends, Kousaka, Hinata, Mao, and Akise.... Even Nishijima!!!!!!!
Forever Uryuu Minene and the friends!
Apr 26, 2014 10:47 AM

Feb 2012
Yavie said:
I can't help but wonder how the manga would have played out if Akise had been the one that Yuno fell in love with. Imagine her being yandere for a capable character like him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dem man...ikr??? :))) I kept thinking 'bout how effing epic that would've been lol regardless I love how the anime's turning out to be so far.
And am I the only one who's totally okay with everything that happened? I mean I love akise I swear the moment he first appeared I was rootin' for him. Don't give a damn even if he's gay. He's so cute ;u;
*cough* anyway, my point, I was totally okay with his death 'cause he's such a hardass that we all know it'd be totally well hard to kill him but then yuno goes and chops his damn head off while also managing to fool him. Props to yuno for being
so badass i swear. As psycho as she is, you've gotta give her credit for anticipating a lot of things and being able to always come out on top.
I swear I can't wait to see how this shiz ends...

**** also....I'm pretty okay with how Yukki turned out. I mean think of it this way,
the kid was a wuss to start with. I'm pretty sure most of us would've been, I mean come on. If you were 14 and had pretty much been put into a kill or be killed game --not to mention you learned all about that only in one day, wouldn't you be overwhelmed? Heck there's no guarantee that most of you would be as good as Minene or Yuno or even Akise. I'm pretty sure most of us would be Yukkis. Based on everything he's been through, the way he's acting is pretty much normal and in this case quite acceptable since bear in mind he is only 14. Yeah it isn't too young, and he's got a mind of his own now, and your past shouldn't define the person you become yada yada. Still. He isn't too mature either. And he hasn't undergone any special training and basically he's just an emotional wreck + confused right now and yuno's lying hasn't helped either. So yeah. I guess that's why I can't completely hate Yukki....'cause I betcha if I was placed into this shit, I think I'd pretty much turn into a psycho after all that's been said and done.
nikasanyuuApr 26, 2014 10:57 AM
I'mma persistent little bugger ;D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La-LA-la- Nikka-kouhai reporting for duty! ^^ Ready to be anyone's imouto-chan >u<
May 2, 2014 9:57 PM

Sep 2010
May 20, 2014 7:46 AM

Mar 2014
Toxic_Mongoose said:

Simply because he's a stupid idiot who acts before thinking.
Comic_SansMay 26, 2014 10:01 AM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 9, 2014 4:31 PM

Aug 2007
Oh, okay.
I'm almost positive I know what's going on. I speculated it earlier on but

I mean, as long as the information so far is correct? And I don't see why not, because that makes the most sense...

Jul 6, 2014 2:43 PM

Feb 2013
Veethorn said:
Now this was something, I like when the levels of insanity go up, but this was on a different level. I was honestly not expecting Yukiteru to start shooting.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 25, 2014 10:07 PM

May 2014
That walking corpse from Akise-kun was just too beast. That was freaking COOL. Great episode... now there's only 2 players left in the game!
Aug 29, 2014 7:19 AM
Feb 2013
Just wow.
Didn't expect everyone to die.
Amano just need to kill himself, it's pointless to live at this point.
Sep 20, 2014 2:16 PM

Oct 2013
Was the shounen-ai insert really that necessary? eugh

I knew Akise was going to die at some point... but damn, what was the point in keeping him alive through Deus's shit if he's just going to be killed by Yuno later on in the same episode. RIP Akise, you was mah main nigga.

Seeing Yuki shoot down his other friends was intense but didn't surprise me. Yuki thinks he can revive everyone he kills, anyway, so why would he care?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 26, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
Shivers, shivers, shivers.
Still 4 episodes to go...
I just... can't...
I have to watch them.
NOW
Oct 16, 2014 5:09 PM
Mar 2014
...what the fuck. Seriously? I loved this episode, but the fight between Akise(my favorite character) and Yuno was intense. But seriously, HOW DID AKISE SURVIVE?!?!? sure he's my favorite character and all, but how the hell could he survive until the end where
. But still, hopefully the next episode continues because of the cliffhanger at the end...and hopefully YUNO FREAKING DIES!!!!!!!!!1(I like Yuno...until the end...)
LOL i'm derpish and I like cosplayers :3
Nov 17, 2014 11:15 AM
Oct 2014
This one was so HEAVY one of must HEAVY episode of this show fcking LOUD!!!
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Request for mods to update General Information Themes list

klesun - Sep 22

2 by Piromysl »»
Sep 22, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

689 by Baka_mitai_ »»
Sep 20, 11:14 AM

» Is Yuno Gasai a rapist?

yoooowazzzup - Aug 23

34 by Alovesan »»
Aug 28, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 8, 2012

249 by NheCk »»
Jul 25, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 15, 2012

267 by malvarebytes »»
Jul 4, 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.